Groups

View All Random Groups

• Total Africa Freedom Movement (TAFM)

This group is formed so as to protect Africa heritage, culture. And to liberate Africans from mental and physical slavery. Also, Its for discussing Africa problems, solution and Africa news.

Motto: Pan Afrika Now or Perish

Category: Afrika
    Last Activity: 04-18-2016 12:26 AM

8 member(s)
  • independent international transnational corporate

Establishing independent food agricultural banks. Judiciary caucuses consultive mediation group, corporate international banking stocks and bonds, protecting intellectual patents.creating intellectual patents, free Alternative energy grids fuels, lobbying,.online petitions ,military moderation,.community investment,against police brutality, successors and predecessors healing families,,

Category: Political
    Last Activity: 06-28-2015 02:43 PM

2 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Martial Arts Community

A group of martial artist dedicated to creating a proactive environment that enhances one's ability, knowledge, and personal fortitude. Subsequently, promoting camaraderie, sportsmanship, fitness, martial arts conditioning and an inter-disciplinary repository of purposeful knowledge relevant to martial arts, so, that we may all learn and grow as individuals, as a community, and our respective art forms.

Last Activity: 09-07-2015 12:01 AM

1 member(s)
  • Indegenous People Rising Through Ritual

I am a black Satanist man that is interested in finding other pro black Satanist (women too) or spiritual black people who would be interested in doing Satanic Rituals for ourselves, our race and against the white man, his race, and anything regarding him that would make you want to do a Satanic ritual against him. I am a strait Satanist, If you are serious, there is nothing to be scared of join me and participate. This YOUR science, this is how we ruled the earth for millions of years, white people have stole it and are now using it against us. If you truly hate what is going on but feel like there is nothing you can do, all you have to do is join me and be serious and this will set you free. If you are serious reply. Based in Arizona. Once again I am interested in DOING SATANIC RITUALS, other Rituals are welcome. If you are willing to travel to do the Rituals great, I am too. I am based in Arizona and I'm serious.

Category: Spiritual
    Last Activity: 11-01-2015 07:14 PM

1 member(s)
  • BLACK LIBERATION ARMY

The Black Liberation Army A group that will hold open discussions about past political/military mistakes by groups/organization and individuals during our struggles for National liberation.

Last Activity: 10-21-2016 09:10 PM

4 member(s)
  • African Kindred

This is a serious group and we will be networking and making moves in real life.

This is also a group on steam so if you are an afrocentric gamer, add my steam name "shikam187" and we will talk

Category: General
    Last Activity: 10-21-2016 09:21 PM

1 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

About

Assata Shakur Speaks is an Forum Devoted To Assata Shakur And All Political Prisoners Around The World.
    Assata Shakur Speaks Is An Oasis Of Pan African Information Geared Towards The Liberation Of Afrikan People.

Follow Us On

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr DavianArt Dribbble RSS Feed