Forgot your password?

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Lightbulb Chain Of Command Structure

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      The Chain Of Command Structure in place for Assata Shakur Speaks is as followed:

Recruits
      Premium Members
      Warriors
      Warrior Of The Month
      MIlitia / Word Griot
      Cadre
      Central Committee
      Be-Headed / Disabled / Suspended

Recruits: are those who browse our forum daily, they often times are just searching for information, we don't require them to join, they aren’t allowed to post or respond, but are more than welcome to absorb the information here and are able to view our forum.

We promote the free flow of information "For Free", so we aren't interested in holding information "HOSTAGE" to increase our membership like many forums do, our agenda requires exactly the opposite.

Premium Members: you become a "Premium Member" once you activate your membership via e-mail, this allows for full access to the site, all the features that came with the vbulletin software are available to all "Premium Members" free of "ANY" hidden fees.

Warriors: you become a "Warrior" after about 30 posts or if you have been a long time supporter, as a "Warrior" it’s our way of recognizing a member's contribution to the site.

Warriors Of The Month: A Warrior may be selected as "Warrior Of The Month" through consensus from the Militia Members, Cadre aren't allowed to offer any input to this process, being selected as "Warrior of the month" is the Militia's way of recognizing a Warrior's contribution to the site.

Militia: you can become "Militia" as an opening develops and after an expressed desire from you to become Militia, to any Militia or Cadre on the forum.

The request will be reviewed by the Cadre who have "absolute veto power" on the Militia selection.

Cadre: the Cadre must approve of any Mlitia who seeks to become Cadre, also Cadre can vote in or out other Cadre.

Central Committee the Central Committee consists of longtime Cadre members and is the governing body of the site.

Be-Headed / Dis-Abled / Susupended: if you see this next to a users name, they have been removed from the site which can range from general disruption to actions inconsistent with the Aims And Objectives of this site, depending on the offense the corrective action can vary from permanent removal (Be-Headed) to 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months Be-Heading

We seek to be fair and just in the implementation of this process, its new to us all but applied properly it will work..

So please continue to raise our People’s consciousness, our efforts have already touched thousands, and we are headed for millions on behalf of the Warriors here we want to say ASANTE SANA!!! Come On Lets Get Free!!!
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

QueenWarriorNefertari is offline QUEEN CYNEQUA

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Lightbulb The Fact Is...

My Brothers and Sisters, I won't lie to you. I love, honor, respect and am in love with this entire site and endeavor...every crevice of its creation.

One day, I would like to earn a place in being a part of the Counsel that makes up this space. Working my way up to whatever you'll allow.

Just putting this out there.
      Black Beyond Belief
      QUEEN BE AFROHEMIAN.

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Thumbs up

Sister Queen your response is duly noted you are always a part of the team.
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

Thank you Pantha. As you can see I've rebirthed and resurrected a new Sister Queen! :cheers: My new energies will be put towards simply sharing my mind/soul/heart here and basking in you alls.

Blessed!
      Black Beyond Belief
      QUEEN BE AFROHEMIAN.

Thumbs Up/Down

How can I be down????

I been a longtime supporter (from the old site, a moderator for a while as "kwini amiri") And have 30 posts already under my new name (was QueenYssisMaat before) and STILL can't get Warrior status?

Whats up?!!! LOL. I just wanna be able to change the status message under my name...I think that's so cool. Hehe. Lemme know what else I gotta do though..
      Black Beyond Belief
      QUEEN BE AFROHEMIAN.

Baba Ahmed is offline Honorable Ancestor

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Stay centered. Humbly I paraphrase from a book:

u may like a thing and in it is a great deal of harm; u may dislike a thing and in it is a great deal of benefit for u.

another related saying: seek eternal knowledge; for it will protect u... if u seek wealth (including status) u must protect it; for surely others too seek it without knowledge...

Stay BlackNificent!!!
      Free Dome Zone

http://www.oneblackearth.com
      http://oneblackearth.tripod.com
      ==========================

PayPal ready.

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

Thanks for da word, Baba. I received what I was looking for here already..and been protecting it like the mother lioness I was born to be. ;-)

Salaam.
      Black Beyond Belief
      QUEEN BE AFROHEMIAN.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by XXPANTHAXX
      We promote the free flow of information "For Free", so we aren't interested in holding information "HOSTAGE" to increase our membership like many forums do, our agenda requires exactly the opposite.
      Tenaystalin beloved:

that reminds me of a quote from the Master named Y'shua:

"Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. "

Of course, He speaks of "entering" higher consciousness. Ain't that a blip, they harbor, hold and guard knowledge, but still can't enter into the divine realm!!

Empress Dahiyya

BlackQueen is offline Pan-Afrikan Nationalist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

I love this site for everything it represents in building up our Brothers & Sisters.
      All of us may not live to see the higher accomplishment of an African Empire—so strong and powerful, as to compel the respect of mankind, but we in our life-time can so work and act as to make the dream a possibility within another generation.-Marcus Garvey

Thread Information