Forgot your password?

Thread: Members only?

GoodTimes is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

Members only?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      What if this were a members only board, where you had to register to view first, and you had to be approved by a mod?
      I know there are ALOT of spies, and phonies. I mean 180 guest, and only 3 members online(as I speak, one being me)? Also those brothas/sistas that view as guest and dont post would then have to join in on the movement..

Its just a thought.

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

i agree with you brotha as i often warrant my mouth for fear of others reading it.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
      why you think our ancestors in ancient Kemet ruled for so long!

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Icon Sun

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes View Post
      What if this were a members only board, where you had to register to view first, and you had to be approved by a mod?
      I know there are ALOT of spies, and phonies. I mean 180 guest, and only 3 members online(as I speak, one being me)? Also those brothas/sistas that view as guest and dont post would then have to join in on the movement..

Its just a thought.
      Asante sana for the suggestion, we have at least three "members only forums" in addition to a private messaging system along with our own instant messaging system "Assata Messenger" log out and see if you can access any of these features "Assata's Village" "Men's Den" or "Queens United" are "members only forums, restricting access would undermine this sites reach, we seek to do exactly the opposite, reaching as many of our People as possible is one of our goals.

ps there has been times we have had 1181 guests and 1 member

**Sidebar please share how you found this site? asante sana in advance
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by XXPANTHAXX View Post
      Asante sana for the suggestion, we have at least three "members only forums" in addition to a private messaging system along with our own instant messaging system "Assata Messenger" log out and see if you can access any of these features "Assata's Village" "Men's Den" or "Queens United" are "members only forums, restricting access would undermine this sites reach, we seek to do exactly the opposite, reaching as many of our People as possible is one of our goals.

ps there has been times we have had 1181 guests and 1 member

**Sidebar please share how you found this site? asante sana in advance
      I found this site through the google search engine, I was looking up alot of Pan African things, and things about Egypt aswell. Alot of bullshit was coming up about Egyptians being White, I was having a very hard time, I thought to myself: "Damn, I know I cant be the only one, this isnt right." It was like that for awhile. Then I came across The Talking Drum website(which is great), and BAM! It was like an explosion of consciousness and other African minded people.

I just wonder why Whites are so obsessed with this board though, and I feel that they make up a good majority of the guest, because a Pan Africanist, or revolutionary would be more likely to join.(I hope so.) Thats why I mentioned spies, what are they doing here for hours at a time and such? lol.

Thnx for the replies.

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Icon Sun

Making it a "members only" site would have slowed or stopped you from finding this site as you may know THE TALKING DRUM is the Mother of this site.
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

G1deon is offline Warrior

Off The Chain... On The Way To A Revolution
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 3/0

Security Vs Teachings(UNITY)

The board been standing in-tact this long with its guardians in place with these spies eye-ing and plotting.

If some members are fraid to even post, they need more teachings on our leaders that placed themselves in our enemies gun-scoped... and I know there are many who are not afraid to post and lead by that example.

This board must be doing something right if so, it is drawing so much unwarranted attention from the outside... we can't step-down or hide our consciousness and unity from those who try to tear it apart.

Membership doesn't make it any safer... most everything is open towards infiltration.

I can't remember what I was searching for, when I happened to find this forum... I think it was drumming lessons I was interested in back then.

BTW... concerning the member only sections, I have tried to make contact to get in, but I have never received a response???

Black Power Coalition Group
      LANGALIBALELE -
      Maroon Forever
      RIP

Thumbs Up/Down

you know, come to think of it....i came accross this site through the talking drum which i had found several years ago.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by NuAfrikanQueen View Post
      you know, come to think of it....i came accross this site through the talking drum which i had found several years ago.
      Me too, I havent found any other site/board that matches this one. The vast wealth of info is great, usually if Im thinking it, its already here!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by XXPANTHAXX View Post
      ....."Assata's Village" "Men's Den" or "Queens United" are "members only forums, .....
      what determines ones eligibility for entrance into these groups. cause i have a lot to say, a lot to organize but dont want everybody watching. i did a group search and couldn't find them.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

G1deon is offline Warrior

Off The Chain... On The Way To A Revolution
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 3/0

Quote Originally Posted by NuAfrikanQueen View Post
      ...what determines ones eligibility for entrance into these groups. ...
      Info needed here too.

Black Power Coalition Group
      LANGALIBALELE -
      Maroon Forever
      RIP

Im The Truth is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 7/0

G1deon and NuAfrikanQueen you should be receiving a pm in a moment about the Men's and Women's forums.
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré

"speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

"Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King

Get Involved!

Thumbs Up/Down

Ugh over 200 guest as I speak and its not even 6am, probally just want to see whats being said, we dont need them watching our stratedgies. How many of us are all cooped up on Stormfront as a guest?? Hmph...

Thread Information