Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      RecoveringAA's Avatar
      RecoveringAA is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Posts
      1,664
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      197

      Unhappy Is It Just Me? (HELP!!!)


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Greetings Family,
      I'm still Joanie, a Recovering Afrikan amerikkkan and Representative of the Voices in the Margins.

      Is it just me, are other people finding they go into the Warriors chat only unable to respect ~ "see" or communicate with others?

      I noticed Rebel Queen and RebelAfrika connected early. This is the first I've seen since finding the room @ 1 wk. ago.

      Can anyone help?

      Thanks for allowing me to Share

    2. #2
      Rebel Queen's Avatar
      Rebel Queen is offline Premium Member

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      1,524
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      184

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Well sis i was told that a new feature was added. If u scroll down to the bottom on the main page, you can actually see who is in the chatroom. That way you wont go in thinking someone may be in there and its empty. Hope that helps.

    3. #3
      RecoveringAA's Avatar
      RecoveringAA is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Posts
      1,664
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      197

      Ready for Step two


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Many thanks my sistren.

      Step 1 worked however, still having problems. do you (or anyone else) know who i could communicate with...like ..is there an adminstrator for managing technical difficulties for room?

    4. #4
      Rebel Queen's Avatar
      Rebel Queen is offline Premium Member

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      1,524
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      184

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Sis if you go back to the main page and scroll down to-Online workshops, help and suggestions, then click P C Tech advice, you can post your issue there, maybe it is a technical issue or something. Not sure if they can help but its worth a try.

    5. #5
      Nandii's Avatar
      Nandii is offline Nandii

      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Southern New Jersey
      Posts
      760
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      130

      Red face no vchat either


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by recoveringaa
      Many thanks my sistren.

      Step 1 worked however, still having problems. do you (or anyone else) know who i could communicate with...like ..is there an adminstrator for managing technical difficulties for room?
      hey there Sis I too have been having problems with the vchat since it had been up adn running (well I can't tell) ...I am unable to see anyone or communicate, but they can see me i am told ...
      I have done everything they have told me to do but nothing has worked so I sorta gave up...so tell me if you gete it going
      By the way all I get is a dark grey page and I am not able to post any script....
      Nandii THE SPELL OF AFRICA IS UPON ME


    6. #6
      RecoveringAA's Avatar
      RecoveringAA is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Posts
      1,664
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      197

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Queen
      Sis if you go back to the main page and scroll down to-Online workshops, help and suggestions, then click P C Tech advice, you can post your issue there, maybe it is a technical issue or something. Not sure if they can help but its worth a try.
      hehehehe :cheers: finally found out how to do that :cheers:


      will do, thanks

    7. #7
      RecoveringAA's Avatar
      RecoveringAA is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Posts
      1,664
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      197

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nandii
      I am unable to see anyone or communicate, but they can see me i am told ...
      I have done everything they have told me to do but nothing has worked so I sorta gave up...so tell me if you gete it going
      By the way all I get is a dark grey page and I am not able to post any script....
      Hey Nandi,...thanks for sharing.
      I see page with names of folks who are there or have been in room...ususally i see people who seemed to have entered and found noone there ...
      i notice my name "clicking" and flashing. i imagine that is conversation happening in the room......i'm like a ghost who can see through the door or something.....

      goin to try step two provided by RebelQueen

    8. #8
      Nandii's Avatar
      Nandii is offline Nandii

      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Southern New Jersey
      Posts
      760
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      130

      Thumbs up


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by recoveringaa
      Hey Nandi,...thanks for sharing.
      I see page with names of folks who are there or have been in room...ususally i see people who seemed to have entered and found noone there ...
      i notice my name "clicking" and flashing. i imagine that is conversation happening in the room......i'm like a ghost who can see through the door or something.....

      goin to try step two provided by RebelQueen
      hEY SIS i AM IN THERE I DONT KNOW HOW THOUGH...GO TO THE ROOM ADN CLICK IN THE GREEN ON TOP ADN YOU SHOULD BE ON IT....
      Nandii THE SPELL OF AFRICA IS UPON ME


    9. #9
      DJ RBG's Avatar
      DJ RBG is offline S1W-Insurgent

      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Right Behind You
      Posts
      942
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      198

      Talking


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Recovering AA we were kicking it last night, this must be a old post..
      " Fried, Baked, Grilled, Boiled Or Smoked, The Only Good Pig, Is A Dead Pig...Fuck The Holice!!!"

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Thread Participants: 3

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About

      Assata Shakur Speaks is an Forum Devoted To Assata Shakur And All Political Prisoners Around The World.
      Assata Shakur Speaks Is An Oasis Of Pan African Information Geared Towards The Liberation Of Afrikan People.

    Follow Us On

    Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr DavianArt Dribbble RSS Feed



    BACK TO TOP