Thread: vbulletin

Los
      Los is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

vbulletin

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I just wanted to let you guys know that vbulletin 3.0.8 has came out, the upgrade is relatively easy. I don't know if you guys have a current subscription? But there is security updates in 3.0.8 I'm sure a forum this large and pro-revolutionary has some enemies?

Also, I dont know if you guys have this on purpose but the most recent reply shows up on the first page of the thread and on top.....It's confusing? This is only a personal opinion but I think it would be better if it were the other way around, the first post on the first page so one can read the original message and post accordingly.....

Elisa Keisha is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Los
      Also, I dont know if you guys have this on purpose but the most recent reply shows up on the first page of the thread and on top.....It's confusing? This is only a personal opinion but I think it would be better if it were the other way around, the first post on the first page so one can read the original message and post accordingly.....
      Thank u Los for ur concern.

Most recent reply on top? hmmm thats not what I see. only if u click on the link to the "last reply" it leads u to the most recent reply but u can always scroll up to see the rest of the messages. Let me know if thats what happened

Elisa Marvena Nyarai

SANKOFA Asociación Cultural
      www.myspace.com/sankofacultura
      http://sankofacultura.blogspot.com

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Thumbs up

asante sana Los for your concern, we are stay aware of all updates the ones you mentioned were more cosmetic than actual security issues.
      if you click on a forum it will list the topics based on the recent thread, you can set your own preference in your control panel..
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Thread Information