Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Mamazen's Avatar
      Mamazen is offline Eco Friendly And Green!!

      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Land of the Little Pan-African Cloth Peoples
      Posts
      1,732
      Blog Entries
      11
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/1
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      250

      Warning for jamesfrmphilly: Insulted Other Member(s)


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Post: do my eyes deceive me?
      User: jamesfrmphilly
      Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)
      Points: 0

      Administrative Note:Message to User:
      Low blow..please refrain from personal attacks on other members, contested zone or not.
      Original Post:
      Quote Originally Posted by akuabarca View Post
      the intermingling of seed from my most trusted elders into the womb of the caucasoid female is an abomination that will not be tolerated..
      is your womb available, then? if not, please do not speak.

    2. #2
      nattyreb's Avatar
      nattyreb is offline Moderator

      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      Delaware
      Posts
      4,471
      Blog Entries
      5
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      611

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Asante sana, my Sista!
      "We must continue to move forward and do everything we can to outlaw legal lynching in America. We must continue to stand together in unity and to demand a moratorium on all executions. You must stay strong. You must continue to hold your heads up, and to be there. We will prevail. Keep marching Black people. They are killing me tonight. They are murdering me tonight." -- Excerpts of Last Words of Bro. Shaka Sankofa, an innocent man executed by the state of Texas, 6/22/00. www.myspace.com/nattyreb7

    3. #3
      Im The Truth's Avatar
      Im The Truth is offline Organizer

      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Atlanta, GA by way of Afrika
      Posts
      5,921
      Blog Entries
      11
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 7/0
      Rep Power
      630

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Excellent!!!

      Quote Originally Posted by Mamazen View Post
      Post: do my eyes deceive me?
      User: jamesfrmphilly
      Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)
      Points: 0

      Administrative Note:

      Message to User:
      Original Post:
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré


      "speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

      "Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King


      Get Involved!

    4. #4
      Im The Truth's Avatar
      Im The Truth is offline Organizer

      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Atlanta, GA by way of Afrika
      Posts
      5,921
      Blog Entries
      11
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 7/0
      Rep Power
      630

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I gave the jamesfromphilly another infraction to add the points on to it because what he said was very disrespectful and he knows that ain't what you say to a woman. Offline he been done got slapped at least by women I know.

      Administrative Note:Message to User:
      Quote Originally Posted by Im The Truth
      Quote Originally Posted by akuabarca View Post
      the intermingling of seed from my most trusted elders into the womb of the caucasoid female is an abomination that will not be tolerated..

      Quote Originally Posted by jamesfrmphilly View Post
      is your womb available, then? if not, please do not speak.
      Quote Originally Posted by Jacuma View Post
      FROM AIMS AND OBJECTIVES

      We must have an undying love for Our People and we can not alienate Our People because they are Ours. Our discussions/debates must remain non-antagonist and should be principled, based in facts, and non-personalized.
      For the future please disagree with respect.
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré


      "speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

      "Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King


      Get Involved!

    5. #5
      nattyreb's Avatar
      nattyreb is offline Moderator

      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      Delaware
      Posts
      4,471
      Blog Entries
      5
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      611

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Was i the only one shocked that this Bro. is 64 yrs old? i coulda swore he was a teenager, early 20's at the max!!!
      "We must continue to move forward and do everything we can to outlaw legal lynching in America. We must continue to stand together in unity and to demand a moratorium on all executions. You must stay strong. You must continue to hold your heads up, and to be there. We will prevail. Keep marching Black people. They are killing me tonight. They are murdering me tonight." -- Excerpts of Last Words of Bro. Shaka Sankofa, an innocent man executed by the state of Texas, 6/22/00. www.myspace.com/nattyreb7

    6. #6
      Elisa Keisha's Avatar
      Elisa Keisha is offline Moderator

      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Barcelona (Spain)
      Posts
      4,105
      Blog Entries
      6
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      429

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Im not surprised warrior sistah, because when someone carries some beliefs and no circunstances change them, they grow stronger by the age.

      Elisa Marvena Nyarai




      SANKOFA Asociación Cultural
      www.myspace.com/sankofacultura
      http://sankofacultura.blogspot.com

    7. #7
      Mamazen's Avatar
      Mamazen is offline Eco Friendly And Green!!

      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Land of the Little Pan-African Cloth Peoples
      Posts
      1,732
      Blog Entries
      11
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/1
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      250

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Elisa Keisha View Post
      Im not surprised warrior sistah, because when someone carries some beliefs and no circunstances change them, they grow stronger by the age.
      Very true, very true.
      Knowing others is wisdom;
      Knowing the self is enlightenment.
      Mastering others requires force;
      Mastering the self needs strength.

      He who knows he has enough is rich.
      Perseverance is a sign of will power.
      He who stays where he is endures.
      To die but not to perish is to be eternally present.

      Lao Tsu
      Tao Te Ching


      _________________________
      I love animals...
      With potatoes
      And brown gravey


      Watching. Eating. Preserving. Growing. Being. The Blogletter.
      <a href="http://mangobuttahqueen.blogspot.com/"> African Zen Woman</a>
      Yarn into cloth. Cloth into dolls. Pan-African Dolls. <a href="http://littlepan-africanclothpeoples.blogspot.com/">Little Pan-African Cloth People</a>

    8. #8
      Jacuma's Avatar
      Jacuma is offline Forward To PanAfricanism

      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Atlanta, Georgia
      Posts
      2,361
      Blog Entries
      7
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/1
      Given: 15/0
      Rep Power
      289

      Talking


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Im The Truth View Post
      I gave the jamesfromphilly another infraction to add the points on to it because what he said was very disrespectful and he knows that ain't what you say to a woman. Offline he been done got slapped at least by women I know.

      Administrative Note:Message to User:
      please in the future do not purposely add on.
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Warning for TonyMorocco: Insulted Other Member(s)
      By BlackIsPower in forum First World Security Center
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-23-2008, 04:09 PM
    2. Infraction for jamesfrmphilly: Insulted Other Member(s)
      By Im The Truth in forum Infractions Log
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:02 PM

    Thread Participants: 4

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About

      Assata Shakur Speaks is an Forum Devoted To Assata Shakur And All Political Prisoners Around The World.
      Assata Shakur Speaks Is An Oasis Of Pan African Information Geared Towards The Liberation Of Afrikan People.

    Follow Us On

    Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr DavianArt Dribbble RSS Feed



    BACK TO TOP