Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Jesus

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Who is he? What was his purpose? Should we still celebrate his 'birthday'? Where does he fit in with your life, if he does? Just want to hear what the family thinks about Jesus. I know some people think he's a myth, I get people asking me all the time if I dont believe in Jesus and to be honest, l'm not sure what to think.

APUAT WAH is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Htp And Duwa

Don't Even Worry About This Fake Azz Dude, You Need To Erase Him From Yr Mind. We As A People Will Never Move To Do Anything Til This Fake Stuff Is Wipe Away From Our Brains. I Know For Some It Take Time, But It Must Be Done. So Stop Wasting Time On Him And All The Other Fake People And Try To Move To A More Afrakan Centered Perspective.
      "Hail Anpu, come to me.
      The High and Mighty, Chief over the Mysteries
      of those in the Underworld;
      the Nswt of those in Amenti;
      The Chief Physician;
      the fair son of Asr,
      He whose face is strong among the Ntchru,
      You manifest Yourself in the Underworld
      before the hand of Asr."

John P. is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

i don't think Jesus as a person was fake or made up...i think he may have been an extroadinary person with great revolutionary at that time views but i do think that the powers and other certain things they attribute to him is false...i think he had so much of an impact on the people during that time that they mystified him and added things to his life...i do say in the gospels you can find some knowledge in there but i don't hold him as lord...i see him as possibly a great man in his time..1..
      I'm like Martin Luther king, people listen to me alot/
      it's non-violent non-violent, till i'm hit wita rock/
      then it's coretta fuck this, gone hand me my glock/ -50cent

Gotta dope dealers bop, wita righteous state of mind/
      Guess i'm half of my pops, enlighten by the qu'ran/- ME

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

I dont think he is made up. I know he is made up.

Heru: Jesus was a Copycat

All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

NECKST is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyblessed
      Who is he? What was his purpose? Should we still celebrate his 'birthday'? Where does he fit in with your life, if he does? Just want to hear what the family thinks about Jesus. I know some people think he's a myth, I get people asking me all the time if I dont believe in Jesus and to be honest, l'm not sure what to think.
      "Jesus" is a mythical character that white people told me existed over 2000 years ago, according to their calender.

But I don't know if he ever did.

Escobar is offline sharecropper

Thumbs Up/Down

Jesus(pbuh) was the messenger of god

Khadijah is offline Afrikan Queen

Thumbs Up/Down

He was prophet of God(peace be upon him)

Jesus was human being.

Jesus never claim that he was God or to worship him.

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Arrow jesus neva existed...

there are many names though yeshwa,iesu, it was believed that he travelled india,china and other places and people gave him different names.
      the dead sea scrolls found clarifies many things and the scrolls and information that were purposely deleted as well, christians try to make something that does not exist,islam makes something that neva exists,i was fortunate to finda book in brazil,that talks about the history of jesus,thru out times and talks how teachings and philosophies were combined into one,the oldest to date is the paut neteru, the egyptian book of dead.
      we will never be liberated,if we subscribe to this type of mentality and we can talk all we want about freedom,if we are not mentally free and spiritually free,when we are attached to false doctrines and false ideologies,because even the rise of islam in afrika, in pre colonial black africa,cheik anta diop lays the ground for us and tells us that africa was different before pre islamic incursion and the post christian incursion

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Bible: King James Version. 2000.
      The Psalms

A Rebuke of Unjust Judgments
      A Psalm of Asaph.

1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;

he judgeth among the gods.
      2 How long will ye judge unjustly,

and accept the persons of the wicked?
      Selah.
      3 Defend the poor and fatherless:

do justice to the afflicted and needy.
      4 Deliver the poor and needy:

rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
      5 They know not, neither will they understand;

they walk on in darkness:
      all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
      6 I have said, Ye are gods; Joh. 10.34

and all of you are children of the Most High.
      7 But ye shall die like men,

and fall like one of the princes.
      8 Arise, O God, judge the earth:

for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Oh yeh... was readin Noble Drew Ali's Circle 7 Koran, talken bout Jesus when he was young being schooled in the Mystery Schools of Kemet, spitten that "man know thyself".

Then I was like hmmm, NOW I know why they kept this out da Bible. Romans/Catholics want/ed to keep the MASSES ignorant and fearful, to make them EZier to rule them.

me personally, seen too much info pointen to HERU for me to look to Jesus as original. plus.... its the message, NOT the messenger anyway. if ya think sumone comen flyen off a cloud to save ya, needa put that haze down.

General is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

If there was someone named Jesus, If he was white, I say it was good to see a white person dead on the cross. We all should have 12 pictures of white jesus and on the bottom of it write this is what needs to happen to White Devils.

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

yo U made me ''LOL'' 4 real bruh

Mosi Ngozi is offline Pan-Afrikanist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 9/0
      Given: 16/1

I was told along time ago that innorance is bliss for some of the masses, and sometimes it's best left that way.but the truth the masses do need to be unplugged to stop the madness and destuction of the Afrikan peoples opf the world.
      You are here because you know something,what you
      know you can't explain,but you feel it.You've felt it
      your entire life; that theres something wrong with the
      world.You don't know what it is but it's there; a
      splinter in your mind... the matrix

keithblakkg is offline BLAKRAGE

Thumbs Up/Down

Mind Spray

So many times, our interpretation of anything goes through white Amerkkkan iterpretation. This is unfortunate because I find that every religion has some truth in it, and is spoken with symbolism and metaphor. I am not a Christian, but a follower and disciple of the teachings of Jesus. I'm not at all qualified to prove to anyone else that He is real, and I will never try to say that the only truth is in the Holy Bible, but I will say that it is truth that we seek in how to love one another as sanctioned by the higher power that is responsible for our existence. So many things that were written in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible were prime examples of the people illustrated in those times making mistakes in their lives, and the Amerikkkan white power structure twisting them to make people bow down to wickedness, so I read it for myself, and found that this Chistianity boils down to mysticism, plain and simple. I also found that the truth is in what we apply it to, and the outcome of what we applied it to coming to fruition, and faith is the things that we can't possibly prove but relying on the track record of proven truths to help guide our beliefs. Truth can not be found in religion, because it stands on its own. There is basic foundations of life that we would do well to adhere to, one being LOVE, and there is no one who can argue against that as a crucial weapon against hatred. I know that love, in some form, is the foundation of every form of spirituality. Secondly, I can think of two more of Christ's teachings that make up the fabric of this revolutionary collective that we are presently involved in.(1)"We wrestle not against the flesh but against the principalities", in other words we are not trying to destroy the white supremacist, but the foundation of lies that has been used to crush the spirit of the Afrikan in Amerikkka for generations, and(2)"Ye are the salt of the earth". What does salt do? It changes the flavor, which is exactly what the Higher Power had in mind when he brought us all together in the spirit of revolution. It is pointless to be divided over a man made concept such as religion, when the truth is what we should always be seeking, whether it is from Muhammad, Christ, or maybe the old man at the barbershop. I urge anyone who has been following Christ to read and be set free from the white lies that have kept the Afrikan in Amerikkka subject to the whims of a white supremacist power structure intent on world domination. You will be surprised at how God has been used against us. Jesus aint white. REVOLUTION!
      Blakrage

Chief Onyemobi is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by keithblakkg View Post
      So many times, our interpretation of anything goes through white Amerkkkan iterpretation. This is unfortunate because I find that every religion has some truth in it, and is spoken with symbolism and metaphor. I am not a Christian, but a follower and disciple of the teachings of Jesus. I'm not at all qualified to prove to anyone else that He is real, and I will never try to say that the only truth is in the Holy Bible, but I will say that it is truth that we seek in how to love one another as sanctioned by the higher power that is responsible for our existence. So many things that were written in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible were prime examples of the people illustrated in those times making mistakes in their lives, and the Amerikkkan white power structure twisting them to make people bow down to wickedness, so I read it for myself, and found that this Chistianity boils down to mysticism, plain and simple. I also found that the truth is in what we apply it to, and the outcome of what we applied it to coming to fruition, and faith is the things that we can't possibly prove but relying on the track record of proven truths to help guide our beliefs. Truth can not be found in religion, because it stands on its own. There is basic foundations of life that we would do well to adhere to, one being LOVE, and there is no one who can argue against that as a crucial weapon against hatred. I know that love, in some form, is the foundation of every form of spirituality. Secondly, I can think of two more of Christ's teachings that make up the fabric of this revolutionary collective that we are presently involved in.(1)"We wrestle not against the flesh but agahttp://www.assatashakur.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=116616
      Assata Speaks - Hands Off Assata - Let's Get Free - Revolutionary - Pan-Africanism - Black On Purpose - Liberation - Forum - Reply to Topicinst the principalities", in other words we are not trying to destroy the white supremacist, but the foundation of lies that has been used to crush the spirit of the Afrikan in Amerikkka for generations, and(2)"Ye are the salt of the earth". What does salt do? It changes the flavor, which is exactly what the Higher Power had in mind when he brought us all together in the spirit of revolution. It is pointless to be divided over a man made concept such as religion, when the truth is what we should always be seeking, whether it is from Muhammad, Christ, or maybe the old man at the barbershop. I urge anyone who has been following Christ to read and be set free from the white lies that have kept the Afrikan in Amerikkka subject to the whims of a white supremacist power structure intent on world domination. You will be surprised at how God has been used against us. Jesus aint white. REVOLUTION!
      I agree. The Bible does not offer an accurate view of the teachings of Christ. One has to look for the Gnostic gospels for that:

Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all." - Gospel of Thomas

JOSIE is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
      i don't think Jesus as a person was fake or made up...i think he may have been an extroadinary person with great revolutionary at that time views but i do think that the powers and other certain things they attribute to him is false...i think he had so much of an impact on the people during that time that they mystified him and added things to his life...i do say in the gospels you can find some knowledge in there but i don't hold him as lord...i see him as possibly a great man in his time..1..

YESS! BECAUSE WE ARE JUST AS CAPABLE OF BEING EXTORDINARY OURSELVES. NOTHING IS HIGHER THAN THE CREATOR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information