Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 16

    Thread: Jesus

    1. #1

      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      Blair Witch London
      Posts
      142
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      89

      Jesus


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Who is he? What was his purpose? Should we still celebrate his 'birthday'? Where does he fit in with your life, if he does? Just want to hear what the family thinks about Jesus. I know some people think he's a myth, I get people asking me all the time if I dont believe in Jesus and to be honest, l'm not sure what to think.

    2. #2
      APUAT WAH's Avatar
      APUAT WAH is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      THE UNDERWORLD
      Posts
      130
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      97

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Htp And Duwa

      Don't Even Worry About This Fake Azz Dude, You Need To Erase Him From Yr Mind. We As A People Will Never Move To Do Anything Til This Fake Stuff Is Wipe Away From Our Brains. I Know For Some It Take Time, But It Must Be Done. So Stop Wasting Time On Him And All The Other Fake People And Try To Move To A More Afrakan Centered Perspective.
      "Hail Anpu, come to me.
      The High and Mighty, Chief over the Mysteries
      of those in the Underworld;
      the Nswt of those in Amenti;
      The Chief Physician;
      the fair son of Asr,
      He whose face is strong among the Ntchru,
      You manifest Yourself in the Underworld
      before the hand of Asr."

    3. #3
      John P.'s Avatar
      John P. is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Detroit...
      Posts
      715
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      121

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      i don't think Jesus as a person was fake or made up...i think he may have been an extroadinary person with great revolutionary at that time views but i do think that the powers and other certain things they attribute to him is false...i think he had so much of an impact on the people during that time that they mystified him and added things to his life...i do say in the gospels you can find some knowledge in there but i don't hold him as lord...i see him as possibly a great man in his time..1..
      I'm like Martin Luther king, people listen to me alot/
      it's non-violent non-violent, till i'm hit wita rock/
      then it's coretta fuck this, gone hand me my glock/ -50cent

      Gotta dope dealers bop, wita righteous state of mind/
      Guess i'm half of my pops, enlighten by the qu'ran/- ME

    4. #4
      IfasehunReincarnated's Avatar
      IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Sirius & Onile Simultaneously
      Posts
      6,006
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      420

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I dont think he is made up. I know he is made up.

      Heru: Jesus was a Copycat

      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

    5. #5
      NECKST's Avatar
      NECKST is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Here
      Posts
      155
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      105

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyblessed
      Who is he? What was his purpose? Should we still celebrate his 'birthday'? Where does he fit in with your life, if he does? Just want to hear what the family thinks about Jesus. I know some people think he's a myth, I get people asking me all the time if I dont believe in Jesus and to be honest, l'm not sure what to think.
      "Jesus" is a mythical character that white people told me existed over 2000 years ago, according to their calender.

      But I don't know if he ever did.

    6. #6
      Escobar is offline sharecropper

      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      mars
      Posts
      462
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      92

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Jesus(pbuh) was the messenger of god

    7. #7
      Khadijah's Avatar
      Khadijah is offline Afrikan Queen

      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Posts
      184
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      84

      He was prophet of God(peace be upon him)


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Jesus was human being.

      Jesus never claim that he was God or to worship him.

    8. #8

      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      modern day rome,belly of the beast!
      Posts
      2,643
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      268

      Arrow jesus neva existed...


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      there are many names though yeshwa,iesu, it was believed that he travelled india,china and other places and people gave him different names.
      the dead sea scrolls found clarifies many things and the scrolls and information that were purposely deleted as well, christians try to make something that does not exist,islam makes something that neva exists,i was fortunate to finda book in brazil,that talks about the history of jesus,thru out times and talks how teachings and philosophies were combined into one,the oldest to date is the paut neteru, the egyptian book of dead.
      we will never be liberated,if we subscribe to this type of mentality and we can talk all we want about freedom,if we are not mentally free and spiritually free,when we are attached to false doctrines and false ideologies,because even the rise of islam in afrika, in pre colonial black africa,cheik anta diop lays the ground for us and tells us that africa was different before pre islamic incursion and the post christian incursion



      sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

      Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

    9. #9
      SoularFlarez's Avatar
      SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Posts
      1,495
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      188

      Exclamation


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Bible: King James Version. 2000.
      The Psalms
      82


      A Rebuke of Unjust Judgments
      A Psalm of Asaph.

      1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;


      he judgeth among the gods.
      2 How long will ye judge unjustly,


      and accept the persons of the wicked?
      Selah.
      3 Defend the poor and fatherless:


      do justice to the afflicted and needy.
      4 Deliver the poor and needy:


      rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
      5 They know not, neither will they understand;


      they walk on in darkness:
      all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
      6 I have said, Ye are gods; Joh. 10.34


      and all of you are children of the Most High.
      7 But ye shall die like men,



      and fall like one of the princes.
      8 Arise, O God, judge the earth:


      for thou shalt inherit all nations.

      Oh yeh... was readin Noble Drew Ali's Circle 7 Koran, talken bout Jesus when he was young being schooled in the Mystery Schools of Kemet, spitten that "man know thyself".

      Then I was like hmmm, NOW I know why they kept this out da Bible. Romans/Catholics want/ed to keep the MASSES ignorant and fearful, to make them EZier to rule them.

      me personally, seen too much info pointen to HERU for me to look to Jesus as original. plus.... its the message, NOT the messenger anyway. if ya think sumone comen flyen off a cloud to save ya, needa put that haze down.

    10. #10
      General's Avatar
      General is offline Premium Member

      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Baltimore
      Posts
      625
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      0

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      If there was someone named Jesus, If he was white, I say it was good to see a white person dead on the cross. We all should have 12 pictures of white jesus and on the bottom of it write this is what needs to happen to White Devils.

    11. #11
      SoularFlarez's Avatar
      SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Posts
      1,495
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      188

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      yo U made me ''LOL'' 4 real bruh

    12. #12
      Mosi Ngozi's Avatar
      Mosi Ngozi is offline Pan-Afrikanist

      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Unplugged from the matrix
      Posts
      3,264
      Blog Entries
      4
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 9/0
      Given: 16/1
      Rep Power
      463

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I was told along time ago that innorance is bliss for some of the masses, and sometimes it's best left that way.but the truth the masses do need to be unplugged to stop the madness and destuction of the Afrikan peoples opf the world.
      You are here because you know something,what you
      know you can't explain,but you feel it.You've felt it
      your entire life; that theres something wrong with the
      world.You don't know what it is but it's there; a
      splinter in your mind... the matrix




    13. #13
      keithblakkg's Avatar
      keithblakkg is offline BLAKRAGE

      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      21
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      0

      Mind Spray


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      So many times, our interpretation of anything goes through white Amerkkkan iterpretation. This is unfortunate because I find that every religion has some truth in it, and is spoken with symbolism and metaphor. I am not a Christian, but a follower and disciple of the teachings of Jesus. I'm not at all qualified to prove to anyone else that He is real, and I will never try to say that the only truth is in the Holy Bible, but I will say that it is truth that we seek in how to love one another as sanctioned by the higher power that is responsible for our existence. So many things that were written in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible were prime examples of the people illustrated in those times making mistakes in their lives, and the Amerikkkan white power structure twisting them to make people bow down to wickedness, so I read it for myself, and found that this Chistianity boils down to mysticism, plain and simple. I also found that the truth is in what we apply it to, and the outcome of what we applied it to coming to fruition, and faith is the things that we can't possibly prove but relying on the track record of proven truths to help guide our beliefs. Truth can not be found in religion, because it stands on its own. There is basic foundations of life that we would do well to adhere to, one being LOVE, and there is no one who can argue against that as a crucial weapon against hatred. I know that love, in some form, is the foundation of every form of spirituality. Secondly, I can think of two more of Christ's teachings that make up the fabric of this revolutionary collective that we are presently involved in.(1)"We wrestle not against the flesh but against the principalities", in other words we are not trying to destroy the white supremacist, but the foundation of lies that has been used to crush the spirit of the Afrikan in Amerikkka for generations, and(2)"Ye are the salt of the earth". What does salt do? It changes the flavor, which is exactly what the Higher Power had in mind when he brought us all together in the spirit of revolution. It is pointless to be divided over a man made concept such as religion, when the truth is what we should always be seeking, whether it is from Muhammad, Christ, or maybe the old man at the barbershop. I urge anyone who has been following Christ to read and be set free from the white lies that have kept the Afrikan in Amerikkka subject to the whims of a white supremacist power structure intent on world domination. You will be surprised at how God has been used against us. Jesus aint white. REVOLUTION!
      Blakrage

    14. #14
      Chief Onyemobi is offline Premium Member

      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Washington DC
      Posts
      3
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      0

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by keithblakkg View Post
      So many times, our interpretation of anything goes through white Amerkkkan iterpretation. This is unfortunate because I find that every religion has some truth in it, and is spoken with symbolism and metaphor. I am not a Christian, but a follower and disciple of the teachings of Jesus. I'm not at all qualified to prove to anyone else that He is real, and I will never try to say that the only truth is in the Holy Bible, but I will say that it is truth that we seek in how to love one another as sanctioned by the higher power that is responsible for our existence. So many things that were written in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible were prime examples of the people illustrated in those times making mistakes in their lives, and the Amerikkkan white power structure twisting them to make people bow down to wickedness, so I read it for myself, and found that this Chistianity boils down to mysticism, plain and simple. I also found that the truth is in what we apply it to, and the outcome of what we applied it to coming to fruition, and faith is the things that we can't possibly prove but relying on the track record of proven truths to help guide our beliefs. Truth can not be found in religion, because it stands on its own. There is basic foundations of life that we would do well to adhere to, one being LOVE, and there is no one who can argue against that as a crucial weapon against hatred. I know that love, in some form, is the foundation of every form of spirituality. Secondly, I can think of two more of Christ's teachings that make up the fabric of this revolutionary collective that we are presently involved in.(1)"We wrestle not against the flesh but agahttp://www.assatashakur.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=116616
      Assata Speaks - Hands Off Assata - Let's Get Free - Revolutionary - Pan-Africanism - Black On Purpose - Liberation - Forum - Reply to Topicinst the principalities", in other words we are not trying to destroy the white supremacist, but the foundation of lies that has been used to crush the spirit of the Afrikan in Amerikkka for generations, and(2)"Ye are the salt of the earth". What does salt do? It changes the flavor, which is exactly what the Higher Power had in mind when he brought us all together in the spirit of revolution. It is pointless to be divided over a man made concept such as religion, when the truth is what we should always be seeking, whether it is from Muhammad, Christ, or maybe the old man at the barbershop. I urge anyone who has been following Christ to read and be set free from the white lies that have kept the Afrikan in Amerikkka subject to the whims of a white supremacist power structure intent on world domination. You will be surprised at how God has been used against us. Jesus aint white. REVOLUTION!
      I agree. The Bible does not offer an accurate view of the teachings of Christ. One has to look for the Gnostic gospels for that:

      Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all." - Gospel of Thomas

    15. #15
      JOSIE's Avatar
      JOSIE is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Elm City
      Posts
      286
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      82

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
      i don't think Jesus as a person was fake or made up...i think he may have been an extroadinary person with great revolutionary at that time views but i do think that the powers and other certain things they attribute to him is false...i think he had so much of an impact on the people during that time that they mystified him and added things to his life...i do say in the gospels you can find some knowledge in there but i don't hold him as lord...i see him as possibly a great man in his time..1..

      YESS! BECAUSE WE ARE JUST AS CAPABLE OF BEING EXTORDINARY OURSELVES. NOTHING IS HIGHER THAN THE CREATOR.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. I Thank Jesus For Everything
      By GoodRain in forum Open Forum
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 07-14-2011, 07:13 AM
    2. Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    3. RBG SS Poetry "Who is Jesus, Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up"
      By RBG Street Scholar in forum RBG Street Scholars Think Tank
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 04-05-2007, 11:19 PM
    4. Jesus wasn't broke....(?)
      By IfasehunReincarnated in forum Liberation Strategy
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 09-01-2005, 08:10 PM

    Thread Participants: 14

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About

      Assata Shakur Speaks is an Forum Devoted To Assata Shakur And All Political Prisoners Around The World.
      Assata Shakur Speaks Is An Oasis Of Pan African Information Geared Towards The Liberation Of Afrikan People.

    Follow Us On

    Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr DavianArt Dribbble RSS Feed



    BACK TO TOP