This is the list of the comparative works of The Teachings of Amen-em-Ope
Vs. King Solomon's
Teachings of Amen-em-ope
1.Give thine ear,and hear what I say,and apply thine heart to apprehend;
It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, Let the rest in the casket of the belly. That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue
2. Consider these thirty chapters; They delight,they instruct. Knowledge how to answer him that speaketh, and how to carry back a report to one that sent it.
3. Beware of robbing the poor,and of opressing the afflicted.
4. Associate not with a passionate man, nor approach him for conversations; leap not to cleave to such a one, the the terror carry not away.
5. A scribe who is skillful in his business findeth himself worthy to be a courtier
King Solomon's Proverbs
1. Incline thine ear,and hear my words,and apply thine heart to apprehend;For it is pleasent if thou keep them in thy belly, That they may be fixed upon thy lips.
2. Have I not written for thee,thirty saying, of counsels and knowledge; that thou mayest make known truth to him that speaketh.
3. Rob not the poor for he is poor, neither oppress the lowly in the gate.
4. Associate not with a passionate man,nor go with a wrathful man,lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.
5. A man who is skillful in his business,shall stand before kings.
Plagarism at its best.