WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0

Thumbs up How to open the 3rd eye

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Article by : Djehuty Ma’at-Ra
      www.dherbs.com
      The Sixth Chakra (called AJNA in sanskrit) is the seat of Christ consciousness. It is the seat of one's psychic ability, clarity, imagination, and intuition. This chakra corresponds to the pituitary gland, the secondary master gland of the body's endocrine system (which features seven major glands).

The Sixth Chakra is located between the eyes, hence it's name "3rd Eye." You physically see with your two eyes and you spiritually see with your third eye (Ajna).

This chakra vibrates to the color INDIGO (or PURPLE, DARK BLUE). The day of the week for this chakra is SATURDAY which means this day is ideal for specific work with the Sixth Chakra (i.e. chakra balancing or alignment).

This chakra vibrates or resonates to the A tone. Sound therapy is predicated upon natural earth tones (C, D, E. F. G. A, and B).

In most Americans, this chakra is CLOSED, which means the pituitary gland is impaired.

The 3rd Eye can be opened by use of imaginative therapy (picturing a 96 leafed, indigo-colored lotus flower slowly opening up, then closing, then opening, etc.). This can be done for about 10-15 minutes.

You can also lay down flat and place certain indigo, purple, or dark blue-colored stones directly over the 3rd Eye. Stones like LAPIS LAZULI, AMETHYST, SODALITE, SUGALITE, LEPIDOLITE (Purple), are ideal stones or crystals. However, stones like DRAGONITE, LODESTONE, RUTILATED QUARTZ, and QUARTZ are excellent stones for Sixth Chakra work.

Sometimes, I tape a magnet (1,000 gauss) with adhesive tape over my 3rd Eye and wear it for a few hours (4-6 hours). This helps to alkalize this area in general and the pituitary and pineal glands in particular. Magnetic activity improves circulation to these two master glands.

Certain mantras can also be chanted which can help to open up this chakra.

Deep breathing exercises (certain yoga) which brings the breath or chi (energy) up to the 3rd Eye area is also beneficial.

Frankencinse, Myrhh, Sage, and Lavender incense and essential oils (aromatherapy) are ideal scents that will stimulate the 3rd Eye to open.

Last but not least, you can't forget about diet! A diet high in meat (slaughtered animal flesh), dairy, complex and refined starches, sugar, salt, etc. will greatly impair the gland behind the Sixth Chakra.

Cigarettes, beer and wine, marijuana (smoking it), and drugs (legal and illegal) are 3rd Eye killers or shutters.

Lying, fraud, deceit, and other evil-doing will shut this chakra down! The Biblical Jesus states in Luke 11:34 "The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single (full of light), thy whole body is also full of light; but when thy eye is evil (dark), thy body also is full of darkness." Surely Jesus was speaking about the 3rd Eye, the Sixth Chakra - the seat of Christ Consciousness.

Religion too will also shut this chakra down. Yes, even the mundane belief in the mythical Jesus the Christ character will impair one's Christ Consciousness. Christianity too? Yes, mundane Christianity too will shut the chakra down. However, gnostic Christianity can help to open up this chakra.
      Mundane Christianity is exoteric in nature whereas gnostic Christainity is esoteric in nature. The masses of the people are given mundane and exoteric (surface) Christianity; whereas the few elect keep gnostic and esoteric Christianity for themselves. Gnostic Christianity deals with metaphysics which embraces quantum physics; and unfortunately, mundane Christianity is a mechanism of control, spiritual control.

More importantly, you must see your 3rd Eye open. If you can conceive it then you can achieve it!!!

But remember, being righteous and living your truth and NOT being afraid to SEE the truth (and to speak the truth) is the best diet for opening and maintaining an opened 3rd Eye.

PEACE/LOVE/LIGHT!
      from www.dherbs.com
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

APUAT WAH is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Htp And Duwa

I Know Posting Is Great To Give Out Info ,but If U R Going To Copy And Paste Info Please Give Out The Author Name. Example Is Like The Above Post Is From A Good Friend From Los Angeles Who Has A Site Called www.Dherbs.com. Please In The Spirit Of Ma'at Please Let The Ntr In The Forum Know Who Are The Author Of These Thoughts If They R Not Yr Own.

I-em-htp
      "Hail Anpu, come to me.
      The High and Mighty, Chief over the Mysteries
      of those in the Underworld;
      the Nswt of those in Amenti;
      The Chief Physician;
      the fair son of Asr,
      He whose face is strong among the Ntchru,
      You manifest Yourself in the Underworld
      before the hand of Asr."

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down

For those that practice traditional Afrikan Spiritual traditions have a priest provide you with prayers that are said directly to your Spiritual Intuition and Destiny, this along w/ meditation is an excellent way to awaken the Third Eye over the course of several years.
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by APUAT WAH
      Htp And Duwa

I Know Posting Is Great To Give Out Info ,but If U R Going To Copy And Paste Info Please Give Out The Author Name. Example Is Like The Above Post Is From A Good Friend From Los Angeles Who Has A Site Called www.Dherbs.com. Please In The Spirit Of Ma'at Please Let The Ntr In The Forum Know Who Are The Author Of These Thoughts If They R Not Yr Own.

I-em-htp
      Will Do.
      I thought it gave his site when i copied and posted. Htp!
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/1
      Given: 5/0

This is peace. Don't cuss the messenger out though. She didn't mean to leave out the author. Uhuru!

GoodRain is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by IfasehunReincarnated
      For those that practice traditional Afrikan Spiritual traditions have a priest provide you with prayers that are said directly to your Spiritual Intuition and Destiny, this along w/ meditation is an excellent way to awaken the Third Eye over the course of several years.

Ummmm do you want to explain farther what you mean by priest??!!
      Give a name of a person that calls himself or herself a priest that will help you open your third eye. I know of alot of them that will close it or help keep it closed. Well 999% of them.

Thumbs Up/Down

Lol Lol Lol

Not To Be Funny, Yr Post Have Much Truth. One Can Do These Things By Themself If They Know That You Are The Ntrs, Some Of Us Need Help. So Buyer Beware.

Duwa!!!
      "Hail Anpu, come to me.
      The Chief Physician;
      the fair son of Asr,
      before the hand of Asr."

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up the ways of the chakras

greetings of peace and serenity sister wombanisis an the rest of the family, i have this book,by this afrikan woman,that lives in the uk,called caroline shola arewa,it is good book,somethings,i discard,when she talks about europeans and bla bla bla and the rest i make good use of it,i take the good stuff and discard the garbage,also in the book of doctor laila o afrika,he mentions briefly how to use gems ,stones and colors,etc.
      there are ways also to activate the third eyes with specific incenses,as well,the excellent prayer abnd meditation,is the ori prayer and chant by babalawo fasina falade,in his book ijo orunmila,i do it two to three times,a day,people should clean their environment from clutter,stauff that they dont use,let it go,off old clothes,and other old stuff,clear space,means also clear mind,will increase the ability to think clear

" we can go backwards,forwards,centerwards,left and right,eventually,we will come back to the middle" doctor fukiau,from the afrikan cosmology of the bantu kongo.

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

Thumbs Up/Down

Htp

I Have That Book It Is Called "opening To Spirit" The Book I Would Recommend To Anyone. She Breaks Down Alot Of Stuff From Chakra Or The Ra In Kemetic To Using Sex To Opening Up These Channels.it Is A Good Beginner Book From A Afrakan Perspective And A Must Have For Anyone Doing Ra Work.

Duwa!!!!!!
      "Hail Anpu, come to me.
      The Chief Physician;
      the fair son of Asr,
      before the hand of Asr."

Thumbs Up/Down

Opening the Spirit is a nice *beginner's book" to chakras. It represents about *1%* of the esoteric knowledge that represents chakra work.

By Priest I only mean one thing: An person that is initiated and trained within an traditional Afrikan Spiritual Tradition (Religion) and has been authorized to teach. I do not nor would I ever recommend anyone to any other kind of Priest as I do not recognize the efficacy of non-Afrikan religion on Afrikan development.

Lastly, 3rd Eye work should not be achieved alone solely. To suggest otherwise is dangerous. Afrikans did not encourage one another to embark on such work alone w/o an accomplished teacher and time tested spiritual tools. But to each his own....

Belsidus is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Greetings,

Are there people particularly Afrikans who have an open third eye from birth due to their particular bloodlines?

Belsidus

Thumbs Up/Down

I am not sure if that's a loaded question, but in general the answer is usually "no". There are some families that are more spiritual evolved that others, but even in these cases certain members of that family, based on their individual spiritual destines and prior incarnations and prior spiritual work on Earth and in the Spiritworld, might be born with opened Third Eyes. We call these people "sages".

To have your Third Eye FULLY opens means you are completely and utterly aware of your exact spiritual destiny and you are able to ascertain how each and every single action on your part either puts you insync or out of sync with that Destiny. Futhermore people with fully developed Third Eyes also know how every single action they take will specifically impact others around them, including those they have never met or will ever meet (decisions have ripple effects) because the Third Eye is directly connected to Spiritual Intuition which is the aspect of the True Self that inately knows the repercussions of all decisions because it is linked to the Divine Plan that governs all Life. In short, a fully opened Third Eye means you intuit (not think through) the correct choice in all situations and you can guarantee that every choice you make creates the greatest good for all around you.

Most people work to get their Third Eye to the point where it basically communicates basic messages like:

"do that" "don't do that" "watch out an accident is about to occur" "such-and-such Ancestor or Deity wishes to speak" "you stressed go meditate" "take such-and-such herbs" "he is lieing to you" "do not take the job" etc. etc.. Which gives you just enough information to get through a crossroads decision and stay on course (even if you do not know the full extent of that course, listening to the Intuition which is guided by the Third Eye will assist).

Being Afrikan, as opposed to any other ethnicity doesnt in my experience make anyone's Third Eye more open. BUT..people who rely less on TV, Radio, Drugs etc. usually have a much easier time of not only opening but excercising/using their Third Eye. The more western/modern you are, the less success you will have in opening and using your third eye. If for no other reason that you just wont be putting in the practice necessary to develop it or to practice cutting off other distractions to listen to it.

Once the 3rd eye is open it will abide by one simple rule: It will not beg you to listen. If at any point you get tired of it warning you or sharing spiritual insights with you and slip and ask it to "leave you alone" it will do just that. Now you will have to beg it to return. I have personally had this happen.

Generally speaking, the spending 30 minutes a day, at least in meditation is a good start. But again, using Afrikan ancient words of power, which are inadequately described in english words as "prayers" will IGNITE the process and get you much further along. Much further along.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by IfasehunReincarnated
      I am not sure if that's a loaded question, but in general the answer is usually "no". There are some families that are more spiritual evolved that others, but even in these cases certain members of that family, based on their individual spiritual destines and prior incarnations and prior spiritual work on Earth and in the Spiritworld, might be born with opened Third Eyes. We call these people "sages".

To have your Third Eye FULLY opens means you are completely and utterly aware of your exact spiritual destiny and you are able to ascertain how each and every single action on your part either puts you insync or out of sync with that Destiny. Futhermore people with fully developed Third Eyes also know how every single action they take will specifically impact others around them, including those they have never met or will ever meet (decisions have ripple effects) because the Third Eye is directly connected to Spiritual Intuition which is the aspect of the True Self that inately knows the repercussions of all decisions because it is linked to the Divine Plan that governs all Life. In short, a fully opened Third Eye means you intuit (not think through) the correct choice in all situations and you can guarantee that every choice you make creates the greatest good for all around you.

Most people work to get their Third Eye to the point where it basically communicates basic messages like:

"do that" "don't do that" "watch out an accident is about to occur" "such-and-such Ancestor or Deity wishes to speak" "you stressed go meditate" "take such-and-such herbs" "he is lieing to you" "do not take the job" etc. etc.. Which gives you just enough information to get through a crossroads decision and stay on course (even if you do not know the full extent of that course, listening to the Intuition which is guided by the Third Eye will assist).

Being Afrikan, as opposed to any other ethnicity doesnt in my experience make anyone's Third Eye more open. BUT..people who rely less on TV, Radio, Drugs etc. usually have a much easier time of not only opening but excercising/using their Third Eye. The more western/modern you are, the less success you will have in opening and using your third eye. If for no other reason that you just wont be putting in the practice necessary to develop it or to practice cutting off other distractions to listen to it.

Once the 3rd eye is open it will abide by one simple rule: It will not beg you to listen. If at any point you get tired of it warning you or sharing spiritual insights with you and slip and ask it to "leave you alone" it will do just that. Now you will have to beg it to return. I have personally had this happen.

Generally speaking, the spending 30 minutes a day, at least in meditation is a good start. But again, using Afrikan ancient words of power, which are inadequately described in english words as "prayers" will IGNITE the process and get you much further along. Much further along.
      Tua Tu for this information.

John P. is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

i learned alot reading this thread....i'm definitely going to put it to practice and change my eating habits also...1...
      I'm like Martin Luther king, people listen to me alot/
      it's non-violent non-violent, till i'm hit wita rock/
      then it's coretta fuck this, gone hand me my glock/ -50cent

Gotta dope dealers bop, wita righteous state of mind/
      Guess i'm half of my pops, enlighten by the qu'ran/- ME

Belsidus is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Greetings Ifaseshunreincarnated,

I asked the question because I have personally encountered people and families who have their Third Eye opened to at least a minimal extent. Perhaps not to the FULL extent which you outlined in your response but the extent of getting guidance at crossroads events. These particular individuals and families also manifested other spiritual gifts such as routine communication with ancestors, ascended or otherwise.

Thanks for the insight.

Peace,
      Belsidus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-03-2012, 12:38 PM

Thread Information