Forgot your password?

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0

Humans Are Temporary! Spirit Is Eternal

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      HUMANS ARE TEMPORARY! SPIRIT IS ETERNAL! Pt. One

Anything created by humans exists wholly within time and is therefore temporary. Anything created by spirit exists within, outside, above, and beyond time and is therefore eternal. That which is temporary is an illusion. That which is eternal is real. Humans are illusion! Spirit is real! Our limited understanding of the true nature of reality makes the study of temporary things necessary. A spiritual/educational system which seeks to limit the search for truth to a partial list of temporary things is an abomination. That which is temporary is illusion is false. That which is eternal is real is true.

The incorrect interpretation of the phenomenon of time hinders the realization of truth for humans as a species. Time is a relatively recent invention of western european culture which allows us to track and record articficial periods. (Need proof? http://physics.nist.gov/GenInt/Time/revol.html All life has periods of activity followed by periods of inactivity. On Earth life forms operate on a 24 hour rhythmic period we in the United States of America call circadian. The Earth revolves once on its axis approximately every 24 hours. This provides the natural basis for the circadian rhythmic pattern of our lives. Humans have given names to many portions and collections of these patterns. We have seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, plus greater and smaller periods of time. These periods and names are observed by the general consent of the population. Patterns occur independent of their names, names are different from culture to culture, and have been changed within a culture. They are arbitrary, temporary, and have contributed to creating and maintaining this illusion! Naming the patterns has proven useful for many reasons. Not the least of which is the passing of knowledge from one generation to another. Knowledge is passed from one generation to the next by many methods. An individuals family and community are the first sources. The second source of knowledge is the educational system set up by religious organizations and governments. The needs of these two groups are quite different from the needs of family and community. Educational systems run by religious organizations and governments disseminate information designed to improve, consolidate, and perpetuate the power of the organization. Therefore, rather than being educated people are indoctrinated. The primary method used to keep all of us in confusion is to exclude the true interaction of humanity throughout the world over the entire time we have existed as a species. Full knowledge is not lost. It has been hijacked. We have been made to believe lies. We have been made to reject the truth. Knowledge is only valid if it is true. Partial knowledge is partially true. Any knowledge that is partially true is all a lie. You know you're being lied to by religious leaders. You know you're being lied to by government and social leaders. Lies and liars are wholly rejected by truth-seeking individuals. Educational systems that disseminate lies are rejected by truth-seeking individuals. That's why children don't like school or church. Children enter school full of excitement and enthusiasm. Within three years they are literally bored out of their minds. The partial truths we are given by our educational systems must be used to expose the corruptness of the systems.

SOMALIA---Known in Africa since ancient times as God's Land, was believed to be the home of the earliest Kings of Egypt. (From the 1981 edition of 'The New Book of Knowledge')

Egypt long ago recognized the truth that artistic poses and melodies must be spiritually righteous so as to project goodness of the soul and body if they are to be practiced by the youth. They drew up the inventory of all the standard types and consecrated them in their temples. All practitioners of the arts were forbidden to innovate on these models. In both music and the arts these prohibitions still exist. If you inspect their paintings and reliefs for over ten thousand years you will find in all precision they exhibit an identical artistry. In the matter of music this proves that it is possible to canonize melodies which exhibit an intrinsic rightness permanently by law. Egyptian legislators and statesmen deserve immense credit for these actions. Egyptian tradition states that the melodies preserved for so many ages were the work of Isis. (paraphrase taken from Laws II, pp.656d-657b by 'Plato the Collected Dialogues' edited by Hamilton and Cairns)

The Greeks first came to Egypt and settled there in the 7th century B.C. The Persians entered Egypt in the latter part of the 6th century B.C. and stayed until 332 B.C. when they were expelled by Alexander. (from 'The History' by the Greek historian Herodotus approx. 425 B.C., trans. by David Grene.)

Accounts of the religion and gods of ancient Egypt by greek and roman historians and philosophers contain much useful and valuable information for their countrymen. However, there is no evidence in any of the accounts that they knew of or even suspected the chief characteristics of the Egyptian religion. The writers had no knowledge of the cult of Osiris or his history because they could not read the native literature of Egypt. (paraphrase from the preface to 'Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection' by E. A. Wallace Budge; pp. vii and viii.)

A review of the principle texts concerning the religion of ancient Egypt proves beyond all doubt that the indigenous religion was unlike any Asiatic religion with which it has been compared. Moreover, the characteristics indicate that the religion of dynastic Egyptians was identical to that of primitive Egyptian religion and is of African origin. (paraphrase from the preface to 'Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection' by E. A. Wallace Budge; pp. xiii and xiv.)

Modern Sudani beliefs are identical with those of ancient Egypt because the Egyptians were Africans and the modern peoples of the Sudan are African. (Quote from the preface to 'Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection by E. A. Wallace Budge; pg. xvii.)

The civilizations which sprang up several thousands of years ago on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea reached heights of achievement in all fields of human activity that elicit our wonder and admiration today. The mainspring of all these civilizations which gave them their strength is religion. True, the figurations of this mainspring changed from the trinitarianism of ancient Egypt expressed in the story of Osiris, Isis, and Horus that represented the continuity of life in the cycle of life, death, and resurrection and provided a permanence through the generations, to the paganism of Hellas expressed in the sensory representation of truth, goodness, and beauty. In this environment three well known religions arose. Egypt saw the appearance of Moses. He was brought up and disciplined in Pharaoh's house, instructed in the unity of divine being, and taught the secrets of the universe by Pharaoh's priesthood. Moses contended with Pharaoh until he had to emigrate with the children of Israel to Palestine. In Palestine there appeared Jesus, the spirit and word of God given to Mary. When God raised Jesus unto Himself Jesus' disciples preached his new religion. When God permitted christianity to spread the Emperor of Rome converted to the new faith and the Empire followed. Whoever sought Roman protection and friendship joined the new faith. In the city of Mecca on the Arabian peninsula in the year 570 A.D. the prophet Muhammad was born. Prior to the birth of Muhammad the people of the Arabian peninsula were living as nomadic tribes. After Muhammad received the revelations from Allah, The Holy Quran, the Arab people united. No more than 150 years passed from then until the flags of Islam were flying high between Spain in the west and India, Turkestan, and China in the East. On the other hand the "Islamization" of Egypt linked the native land of Muhammad with Europe and Africa. (quotes from 'The Life of Muhammad' by Muhammad Husayn Haykal.)

"The unity of a supreme and self existent being, his eternity, his almightiness, and external reproduction thereby as God. The attributing of the creation of the world and of all living beings to this supreme God. The immortality of the soul completed by dogmas of punishments and rewards. Such is the sublime and persistent base which, notwithstanding all deviations and all mythological embellishments, must secure for the beliefs of the ancient Egyptians a most honourable place among the religions of antiquity." (from 'Etudes sur le Rituel des Anciens Egyptians' by de Rouge; Paris 1860 pg.72)

"The Egyptian religion is a pure monotheism, which manifests itself externally as a symbolic polytheism." (from 'Egypte' by Champollion-Figeac; pub.1839, pg.245,col.1)

"Now no one who has worked at Egyptian (hieroglyphics) can possibly doubt that there are many semitic words in the language or that many of the pronouns, some of the numbers, and some grammatical forms resemble those found in the semitic languages. But even admitting all the similarities that Erman has claimed it is still impossible for me to believe that Egyptian is a semitic language fundamentally. There is, it is true, much in the Pyramid Texts that recalls points and details of semitic grammar but after deducting all the triliteral roots there still remains a very large number of words that are not semitic and were never invented by a semitic people. These words are monosyllabic and were invented by one of the oldest African peoples in the Valley of the Nile. We have remains of their written language. These words are used to express fundamental relationships, feelings, and beliefs which are peculiarly African and foreign in every particular (manner) to semitic peoples. Words like tef=father; qes=bone; tches=self; ka-double; ba=soul; and scores of others that (have been) used from the earliest to the latest times are African and have nothing to do with the semitic languages. When they (the Egyptians) invented or borrowed the art of writing they were quick to perceive the advantage of adding to their pictures signs that would help the eye of the reader and convey to his mind an exact conception of what the writer intended to express. (from the introduction to "An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary Vol. 1" by E.A. Wallace Budge, pg. 68, para. 1. Published 1920.)

MA'AT

MA'AT is the Egyptian Goddess who was the female counterpart to the God TEHUTI and was the symbol of truth and justice. The Forty-two Principles of MA'AT were used as a code for the living and the standard by which the dead would be judged. The people of Kemet (the Egyptians name for their country) believed that when one died their soul would be weighed against these principles. Then it would be determined whether they would receive their heavenly reward.

THE 42 PRINCIPLES OF MA'AT

1. I have not committed sin

2. I have not committed robbery with violence

3. I have not stolen

4. I have not slain men and women

5. I have not stolen food

6. I have not stolen offerings

7. I have not stolen from God

8. I have not told lies

9. I have not carried away food

10. I have not cursed

11. I have not closed my ears to the truth

12. I have not committed adultery

13. I have not made anyone cry

14. I have not felt sorrow without reason

15. I have not assaulted anyone

16. I am not deceitful

17. I have not stolen anyone's land

18. I have not been an eavesdropper

19. I have not falsely accused anyone

20. I have not been angry without reason

21. I have not seduced anyone's wife

22. I have not polluted myself

23. I have not terrorized anyone

24. I have not disobeyed the law

25. I have not been excessively angry

26. I have not cursed God

27. I have not behaved with violence

28. I have not caused disruption of peace

29. I have not acted hastily or without thought

30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern

31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking

32. I have not worked evil

33. I have not used evil thoughts, words, or deeds

34. I have not polluted the water

35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly

36. I have not cursed anyone in thought. word, or deed

37. I have not placed myself on a pedestal

38. I have not stolen that which belongs to God

39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased

40. I have not taken food from a child

41. I have not acted with insolence

42. I have not destroyed property belonging to God (Translation by the Melanin Sisters Educational Consultants; preface by Gabriel Bandele from a poster by Bandele Publications Wash. D.C.)

"On plates 31 and 32 of the Papyrus of Ani is shown the Hall of Double Right and Truth. The soul of Ani has to address severally the forty-two gods who are seated in a row in the middle of the hall. Ani addresses each god by either name or power and recites one 'negative confession' to each god." (from "The Egyptian Book of The Dead" by E. A. Wallace Budge, pp. 346-349)

Moses mother and father were both from the house of Levi. For some unsaid reason his mother could not keep him and put him in a basket in the river. Moses was raised by the daughter of Egypt's' Pharaoh as her son. He did not claim his Hebrew heritage until he was a grown man. (summary from the Open Bible; Exodus: chap. 2 verse 1 thru 15)

"And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was mighty in words and deeds. And when he was full forty years old it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel. And seeing one of them suffer wrong he defended him, and avenged him that was oppressed, and smote (killed) the Egyptian. For he supposed his brethren would have understood how that God by his (Moses) hand would deliver them: but they understood not." (Quote from "The Open Bible"; Acts: chap. 7 verses 22-25)

(During the exodus) God spoke to Moses on Mt. Sinai giving him Ten Commandments to give to the Hebrew people. The Ten Commandments are written in the negative. God also commanded exclusive worship from the Hebrews, gave Moses laws governing the personal behavior of one Hebrew to another, laws governing the manner in which to worship God, directions to build a proper tabernacle, altar, and much, much more. As God was giving these instructions to Moses He saw that the Hebrews had corrupted themselves. God wanted to kill all the Hebrews for being "a stiff-necked people." Moses interceded on their behalf so God did not kill them. Moses came down Mt. Sinai with "two tablets of testimony written in the finger of God!" When Moses saw the golden calf and the sinning the Hebrews were doing he threw the tablets down and they broke on the ground. He told the sons of Levi,"Thus saith the Lord God of Israel" and directed them to kill the men who participated in the building of the calf and partying but not his brother Aaron who organized the partying and sinning. (summary from 'The Open Bible', Exodus: chaps. 19-32.)

The date (of the Exodus) has been set as early as 1580 B.C. and as late as 1230 B.C. The scripture gives little data for chronology. The date assigned to the Exodus is not a matter of doctrine but simply of historical enlightenment. It is thought that the Israelites came into Egypt when their semitic cousins the Hyksos were ruling, around 1700 B.C. if their sojourn in Egypt lasted 430 years (as in Ex. 12:40) the date of their departure was about 1270 B.C. Most archaeological evidence points to a date in the 13th century B.C. The chief difficulty with dating the Exodus in the 13th century is in Kings I chap. 6; verse 1. There we read that the Temple was started 480 years after the Exodus in the fourth year of Solomon. The fourth year of Solomon was about 980 B.C. This seems to put the Exodus in the year 1440 B.C. This dating conflicts with the archaeological evidence and with the dating gained from Exodus 12:40. The fact that the exact date cannot be determined does not detract from the books historicity nor from its message of God's redemption." (Quote from 'The Open Bible'. Intro to the second book of Moses called Exodus, pg. 52; col.1;para 4.)

"One of the reasons why religion seems irrelevant today is that many of us no longer have the sense that we are surrounded by the unseen. Our scientific culture educates us to focus our attention on the physical and material world in front of us. This method of looking at the world has achieved great results. One of its consequences, however, is that we have, as it were, edited out the sense of the "spiritual" or the "holy" which pervades the lives of people in the more traditional societies at every level and which was once an essential component of our human experience of the world." (Quote from "A History of God," by Karen Armstrong, Pg. 4, para. 2)

___ã 2000 Atiba King
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down

HUMANS ARE TEMPORARY! SPIRIT IS ETERNAL! Pt. Two

The facts are here for you to see and understand. Don't take my word for it. Look it up in the books I've quoted and many others. The foundations of the three major religions of the western world are false! The foundation of the western world's concept of time is false! The foundation of the economic system forced on humanity by the western world is false! The religions, time, and economic systems of the west are kept in place by your beliefs. Remember the old saying: "What your mind can believe your body can achieve." The reality we all live is proof that limiting agents, dampers, governors, chains, or any other term meaning something that holds you back has been put in our minds to keep us in check. As you believe it so it is true. You believe a lie so the lie becomes the truth. The most bizarre, surreal acts of propaganda occurred over two days at the beginning of the year 2000. Remember the parties and celebrations we were shown taking place all over the world to celebrate the new millennium? Since the Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Afrikan, Hebrew, Arab, Native American, Persian Iraq), and other civilizations are older than the European and have a history/calendar that's older and more accurate than the European's all those countries knew January 1, 2000 was not the beginning of a new millennium. Why did they go along with the staged illusion that all the world was celebrating a new thousand year cycle? The whole thing was a lie created by the governments of the west organized by their agents throughout the world with help from traitorous natives in all the countries of the world. Why go through the charade? Because our beliefs create an illusion that the rulers of the world use to energize themselves. Even if you didn't believe all was wonderful with the new millennium they had you tripping off Y2K. Your worries about Y2K created more energy for the ruling class to use for their benefit. Both positive and negative energy can be used if you know-the-ledge.

Throughout the history of the world, all the races of mankind have legends of "Gods" coming down from the sky to give them the secrets of living a better life. Consider the possibility that the so-called "Gods" were aliens. Maybe they just came down to Earth to share knowledge with us? Consider how current reports of alien visitation involves no information being shared. Aliens (Gods?) seem to come here to give humans medical exams!!! Let's be real. The alien reports that get publicized in America consists of white people being kidnapped. The aliens perform examinations on their brains, body, and sexual organs. What in the hell would they be looking for and why haven't they found it yet? No explanation is ever given by the Aliens. Consider the possibility that the Aliens (gods?) are trying to find a medical or physical reason for the soulless, compassionless existence the white race lives and forces on every other inhabitant of this world.

Is it morally correct to help people who refuse to help you? If an individual or a group tells you that your ideas are silly and a waste of time how should you respond? Would you find satisfaction in altering your life goals to put them in line with those same people? Would they respect you and love you if you did put your personal desires aside to work with or for them on their personal desires and goals? According to the generally accepted interpretation of the so-called christians bible we are supposed to turn the other cheek when someone hits us. I've always wondered how many times am I supposed to let them hit me if I wish to be considered a "good christian"? Now my face has two cheeks, after they break both my cheeks should I turn around, bend over and let them kick my butt cheeks? It may seem like a joke butt consider the possibility.

I'm a small person. It has always been my first move to get outside of someone's reach when I think I see a fight coming. You may not think it manly but how manly is it for me to let you get the first blow? You might not think it the proper christian response but how many of your friends would you watch the lions eat before you decided to run? I am not scared. I will be just outside your reach so you can't hit me. If we can't resolve the disagreement without violence I will step in and hit you with my fist or step back and hit you with that stick in my hand. Someone who refuses to help you achieve a goal may still support you in other ways. Someone who belittles you and stops you from achieving your life's goal is your enemy. No matter how much you like them they really, really don't like you. If you stay there turning your cheeks you will never be anything but a big old bruise on the face of the Earth. Rather than waste your most valuable, irreplaceable time trying to convince them of the error of their ways just step outside of their reach. Physically, mentally, and spiritually step outside of their reach! Don't allow them access to your mind, body, or soul. Don't give them a chance to change you. You don't have the right to change them and you know you can't anyway.

Existing in this physical realm under domination by a system conceived and enforced by europeans and their self-hating lackeys is more than limiting, it's practically suicidal for all forms of life. The races of europe feel the constrictions too but their parochial/pathological perspective blinds them. They don't care what they do to you, what you do to them, or what you do to each other as long as a european controls your cash. According to various interpretations of the so-called holy revelations god gave european males dominion and power over the entire earth and all the creatures upon it. This means european women cannot share dominion with their mates, brothers, and fathers. In order to maintain the illusion of success among their women and non-white wannabees a few overachievers are allowed to attain high positions in some corporations. I've heard many people say, "Everyone has those problems" or "It's a universal condition inherent in the system". Who created this system? Why do we live under it? As detailed in Illusions 1 the current mode of life was not always in favor. What happened to life on Earth? The lie is the truth and the truth is the lie! Right is wrong and wrong is right!

The modus operandi of the ecology movement is another example of the ruling class limiting our options while telling us we are doing a good thing. Advertisers and the nightly newsreaders would have us believe that some people are trying to save the rain forests. Scientists and engineers are on a race to discover the secrets of the life healing vegetation which grows in the rain forests. Their proposals would only slow down the rate of the destruction to give the "saviors" time to gather samples of those plants deemed medicinal for humans. The medicinal qualities can then be chemically synthesized in a laboratory by a multi-billion dollar multi-national drug company. The rainforests will then be allowed to die. The only cures for many diseases will be controlled by the pharmaceutical companies. The potential for profits are in the trillions of dollars. The people and animals living in the rain forests will have to move or die. (For many of them to move is to die.) Slowing things down is not stopping the rape and murder of life on our planet! Have you ever heard a company say they were going to stop? Only if they're promised a tax break. Why don't we just make them quit destroying the rain forests? Why don't we just make them quit polluting the ocean? Why don't we make them quit being evil, wicked, people? We don't because we think they have a right to do the things they do and we actually agree with the things they do because we believe the lies they tell us. The truths given to you in Illusions 1 were all found in their books. If you look for the truth you can find much more than those few. That's how you can change the world. Change your mind, change your family by living an example of righteousness, and the world will change.

©2000 Atiba King
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up blackcellent thread wombanisis

as i keep reading and studying and researching, i have read in this book,called the mayan prophecies,that the western hemisphere is purely egotistical and it is due to that,they use the one side of the brain, that is for militarism,oppression and they are very logical,if you tella white person," thats rock" they want to break down,the rock to see whats inside,where as us people of color,aztec,incas,mayans,afrikans,use the part of the brain,that relates to the mystikal,the spiritual world,the unseen,for arts and language and communication,we are more emotional and more humanistic than the cacausoid race,when posing the question" how do we know whena tree falls in the forest?" they dont know how to answer,as i was told by one native kanadian friend, " even when you are not in the forest,you knowa tree has fallen"
      everything that comes from humans is flaught with error and blunders,but the spirit is eternal,we will be punished for tampering with nature,in this ultimate battle of good and evil, in the relentless persuit of peace,truth,justice and righteousness,what comes from the spirit is eternal

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

GoodRain is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

The people responsible for reducing the principles of Maat down to 10(Ten Commandments) obviously were of less quality and tried to follow only the rules their people could cope with. Then they had an idea. Lets offer the natives more freedom by taking away the discipline that they should practice and call it Christianity which will be a brand new religion. At the same time they would be worshiping us and our way of life making us rulers.

Kushnology is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Very enlightening thread that's good for the soul. Asante Sana sister WombanIsis.
      "I for one believe that if you give people a thorough understanding of what confronts them and the basic causes that produce it, they'll create their own program, and when the people create a program, you get action."

- Malcolm X

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/1
      Given: 5/0

This is a good post. Keep feeding us this mindful information. Uhuru sister WombanIsis.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up greetings itwela!

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
      This is a good post. Keep feeding us this mindful information. Uhuru sister WombanIsis.

wow man,thats powerful man,

i thought red for the blood we shed as people
      green for the vegetation and herbs that grows natural
      and black for us,as afrikan descendants at home and abroad!

i wish the red,black and green rich brazil man! but thats great,indeed

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up most def!

this is blacknificent thread that she started, i always said and think,that the body is the vehicle to the soul to accomplished its destiny and we go thru diffrent phases in life,represents the seven stages of the soul of human being
      trasscending in to the universal soul and become one with the universal spirit

Fine1952 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 14/0

One Hundred Percent

Thread Information