Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

Thumbs up Ausar Auset Society International

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Ausar Auset Society International

http://www.africantruth.com/aas-ca/about.htm

About the Ausar Auset Society International
      The Ausar Auset Society is a Pan-African organization based on the indigenous traditional African cultures dating from the earliest documentable periods (Kamit Egypt. Indus Kush/ pre-Aryan Vedantic India. Canaan/ Palestine, and Kush/ Ethiopia)
      The society was established in September 1973 by his Royal Highness, Shekhem Ur Shekhem Ra Un Nefer Amen I for the purpose of providing an Afrocentric based spiritual training to the descendants of Africa in the Diaspora, as well as the society vehicle that would enable them to live accordingly.

Some of the first classes were taught at the Tree of Life bookstore on west 125th Street in Harlem, New York City before classes moved to another Harlem location, the Rosicrucian Center on west 138th Street. The present headquarters is located at 1100 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, N.Y.

The Ausarian Religious System, which is the oldest, (cir. 3000 BC - 300 AD) provides the spiritual/religious foundation. It's fundamental tenet states that God and Man (men and women) share the same divine attributes qualitatively but not quantitatively. Thus unlike Judeo/Christian and other such religions in which man is essentially bound to the frailties of the flesh and incapable of transcending his/ her human limitations, the Ausarian Religion is fundamentally based upon the individual's effort to use each and every life experience as a mean of bringing his/ her attributes to the fore as the "normal" was of addressing all issues in life. Hence, there is no "Salvation" after a life of debauchery and mistreatment of others by simply being forgiven of one's sins when death approaches. One must live by Maat (Divine Law) while alive by making one's body, one's life even into a fit vessel through which God's divine attributes can be of service to all creation, all over the world. The Ausar Auset Society International teaches the Kamitic system of philosophy (cosmology), meditation/ritual, oracle consultation, yoga, nutrition, herbalism / homeopathic medicine, astrology, African history/culture, etc.

The society has expanded from its New York base to establish a host of hespu (regions, districts) and study groups throughout the United Stated and overseas (London, Toronto, Trinidad, Bermuda, St. Thomas).

The Ausar Auset Society has based its government on the traditional African Kingship structure due to its superiority over western format of government. This system is built around a hierarchally organized group of officials whose titles include King, Queen Mother, Priest (ess), Chief (tess), Elder, etc. One of the main differences between the traditional African Kingship and its European counterparts is that the King had to also qualify as Chief Priest. This ensured that the leader of the people was a highly spiritually trained person of impeccable character. It is principally this criteria that enabled traditional African nations to maintain greater social stability that their western counterparts over a long period of time.

Each Ausar Auset Society Hesp is under the leadership of either a Paramount King, Paramount Queen Mother, or Chief (tess) with their own hierachy of officials and complete autonomy of their region.

The Society is available to offer Health and Wellness workshops for businesses, non-profit organizations, educational groups and all other groups regarding:

* Female health disorders
      * Natural management of diabetes
      * Alternative healing/anti-aging
      * Male health disorders
      * Female/male sexual health
      * Attention deficit disorders
      * Natural management of high blood pressure
      * Natural management of arthritis
      * Natural management of headaches
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

Baba Ahmed is offline Honorable Ancestor

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Update:

The formal aspects of the Ausar Auset society is closed in Atl., i.e., the store etc; tho I see the Queen Mother now and then, and some of their members.

2. - The Tree of Life's owner lives here and has for five years.
      Free Dome Zone

http://www.oneblackearth.com
      http://oneblackearth.tripod.com
      ==========================

PayPal ready.

Moorish Rebel is offline Nkrumah-Tureist

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

bump this................
      Forward to ONE Unified Liberated Africa

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Ra un Nefer Amen is Chief Priest of the Ausar Auset Society which is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York and has chapters in nearly every major city throughout the U.S. and several cities internationally. In 1985, his excellency Ra Un Nefer Amen I was enstooled as a Paramount King (Omanhene) and co-ruler of the Agogo state in Ghana, West Africa by Agogohene Nana Kwame Akuoko Sarpong. Also presented to him was the Epoh Stool, indicating his role as a leader of the Ashanti region of Ghana, West Africa.

Perhaps the only progenitor of Kemetic/Egyptian spirituality that is recognized on the continent of Africa as genuine and properly sanctioned by Kemetic ancestry, Ausar Auset Society has gown primarily due to its teachings of holistic heath, which include vegetarianism and Amen's books on spirituality, Metu Neter Vol. 1 & 2. According to the Society, Nile Valley Mall, Inc., operated the first health food stores in America to sell homeopathic remedies, beginning in 1979 and introduced contemporaries to Echinacea.

The Ausar Auset Society is a Pan African Religious organization founded in 1973. As Legend would have it, Ra Un Nefer Amen developed a congenial relationship with Oba Adefunmi and began to consult the Ifa Oracle through the Oba for the purpose of organizing the spiritual experiences and messages he was clearly receiving from the Spiritual realm. Those consultations shaped some early organizational structure and comparative religious studies that resulted in the Society. Again, as legend would have it, a small group of Orisa priests (Ol'Orisa) were beseeched by Kemetic Sheps (Ancestors) to assist Amen in the establishment of what most consider the only legitimate revival of Egyptian spirituality outside of the relatively underground Nubian community that survives in North Africa. They helped develop and train the core group of original Society priests. Prior to this tradition, Ra Un Nefer Amen was the former head of the Rosicrucian Anthroposophical League.

Amen is preferably referred to as Shekem Ur Shekem (King of Kings) or Ashem Ur Ashem (Chief Priest of Priest), both are traditional titles give to King-Priest in ancient Kemetic cultures. He was raised in San Miguel, Panama but later moved to the U.S. where he studied classical music and became an accomplished pianist and composer. He later passed on a life in the music industry to focus on more spiritual and culturally fulfilling endeavors.
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down

(that description above is from my site. lol)

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by IfasehunReincarnated
      (that description above is from my site. lol)
      LOL ...shouldve known hehe
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

Nesayem is offline Afrika Is In You

Thumbs Up/Down

LoL, sis Isis. Do u know how many times I thought I found something nobody has seen yet only to discover it was already on Roots and Rooted.

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down

I would feel much more comfortable with "Ausar Auset society" if it was "Auset Ausar society"...but thats just based off of my studies of African history. Am I being too nitpicky?

Akyeame Kwame is offline Abibikasawura

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by rebelAfrika*AAPRP
      I would feel much more comfortable with "Ausar Auset society" if it was "Auset Ausar society"...but thats just based off of my studies of African history. Am I being too nitpicky?
      That's just the tip of the iceberg...

AK
      Learn Twi, Yoruba and Wolof ||| Live Interactive Online

Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Liberation Institute

Abibitumi Kasa Ning Network

AfroNinpo is offline Media Assassin!

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Overstood...but to put it simply...Yeah, you're being picky my brotha! LOL
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur
      The Greatest Revenge Is MASSIVE Success!

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by AfroNinpo
      Overstood...but to put it simply...Yeah, you're being picky my brotha! LOL
      LOL!!! Thank you!!! I'm always willing to take a critique...well...most of the time .

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down

The name is most appropriate as it stands, because of the position that Ausar and Auset play in our lives, and where they are positioned on the Tree of Life and in our Spiritual Development. Auset represents the most basic level of spiritual understanding and evolution, the foundation skill set. Ausar represents mastery. It doesnt have anything do with their gender, but the energy they represent. We can go further and say the the Neteru themselves govern the Tree of Life and with Amen's direction take their respective positions in our spiritual growth.

Venusian is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Htp

I am speaking my piece not as an advocate of AAS or any other group or personal view. My desire is to assist those who may read some comments in this thread and possibly leave with fundamental misunderstandings in regards to Ast & Asr.

I am not suggesting that anyone's view presented here is incorrect, I simply find the wording in what has been presented about the essences of Asr and Ast to be potientally misleading to those who may not know much about "Kemetic" beliefs.

I think it is important to note that these (Asr and Ast) are both aspects of being to be achieved while here on Earth. Ast-being open to the influence of Spirit and Asr-directing that influence with right will/consciousness not dictated by the physical senses of the body.

This is why Ast is "the throne" - the essence on which One (in this case Asr) can be supported to go higher in awareness and Asr is shown binded and also presider over the otherworld, since consciousness continues even after our "physical" death.

May we all commit to helping uplift each other as we travel on our respective spiritual journeys.

Khalliqa is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Where can I get in touch with someone from Ausar Auset in Atlanta, GA? Why is there no group here? Why was it closed? In fact, where is ANY kmtc society here in Atlanta that meets regularly?

Salaam....
      Khalliqa

t. jahdess is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking my quest

so i've been studying and trying to get into the kemetic way of life i have tried to surround myself with ppl who r also apart of the community most of the ppl in the washington dc area know each other..but i feel like i really need to meet more ppl especially other females..i am young and would love to have ppl to guide or even walk with me on my journey..
      ANY TAKERS!!! lol
      T.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-21-2012, 09:35 PM
    2. 03-19-2012, 10:17 AM
    3. 08-07-2010, 06:26 PM

Thread Information