Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

Exclamation Heru: Jesus is a Copycat

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"The Christian myths were first related of Horus or Osiris, who was the embodiment of divine goodness, wisdom, truth and purity...This was the greatest hero that ever lived in the mind of man -- not in the flesh -- the only hero to whom the miracles were natural because he was not human." 1
      bullet

"...I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me." Hosea 13:4, King James Version. This passage may have an additional and completely different meaning from that usually assigned.

About Yeshua of Nazareth: He is commonly referred to as Jesus Christ, although Joshua would be a more accurate translation of his first name. "Christ" is not his last name; it is simply the Greek word for "Messiah," or "anointed one." Theologians have discovered about 50 gospels which were widely used by Jewish, Pauline and Gnostic groups within the early Christian movement. Only four of these were chosen by the surviving group, Pauline Christianity, and were included in the Bible. Those four Gospels describe Jesus as a Jew who was born to a virgin in Palestine circa 4 to 7 BCE. He is portrayed as a rabbi, teacher, healer, exorcist, magician, prophet, and religious leader who had a one year (according to Mark, Matthew and Luke) or a three year (according to John) ministry in Palestine, starting when he was about 30 years old. Most Christians believe that he was executed by the Roman occupying army, visited the underworld, was resurrected, spent 40 days with his disciples, and then ascended to heaven. Most Christian denominations view Jesus as God, and as the Son of God, the second person in the Trinity.|

Conservative Christians view the Gospels as being inerrant whose authors were inspired by God. The Gospels and other passages in the Bible are mostly interpreted literally. Muslims revere Jesus as a great prophet -- next only to Muhammad in importance. They regard the assertion that Jesus is God to be blasphemy.

About Horus: Various ancient Egyptian statues and writings tell of Horus, (pronounced "hohr'-uhs;" a.k.a. Harseisis, Heru-sa-Aset (Horus, son of Isis), Heru-ur (Horus the elder), Hr, and Hrw), a creator sky God. He was worshipped thousands of years before the first century CE -- the time when Jesus was ministering in Palestine. 2 Horus was often represented as a stylized eye symbol, symbolizing the eye of a falcon. He was also presented "in the shape of a sparrow hawk or as a man [or lion] with a hawk's head." 3 He is often shown as an infant cradled by his mother Isis. He was considered to be the son of two major Egyptian deities: the God Osirus and and the Goddess Isis. In adulthood, he avenged his father's murder, and became recognized as the God of civil order and justice. Each of the Egyptian pharaohs were believed to be the living embodiment -- an incarnation -- of Horus. 4

"A list of the names of all the gods of Egypt would fill pages. But all these gods were only forms, attribu

tes or phases of Ra, the solar god, who himself was the supreme symbol or metaphor for God....Horus, the son of Osirus and Isis, is himself an aspect of Ra." 6

Life events shared by Horus and Jesus

Stories from the life of Horus had been circulating for centuries before Jesus birth (circa 4 to 7 BCE). If any copying occurred by the writers of the Egyptian or Christian religions, it was the followers of Jesus who incorporated into his biography the myths and legends of Horus, not vice-versa.

According to author and theologian Tom Harpur: "[Author Gerald] Massey discovered nearly two hundred instances of immediate correspondence between the mythical Egyptian material and the allegedly historical Christian writings about Jesus. Horus indeed was the archetypal Pagan Christ." 7
      This essay continues below.

Event
      Conception: Horus/by virgin | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/by virgin8
      Father: Horus/Only begotten son of the God Osiris. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).
      Mother: Horus/Meri. 9 | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Miriam (a.k.a. Mary).
      Foster father: Horus/Seb, (Jo-Seph). 9 | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Joseph.
      Foster father's ancestry: Horus/Of royal descent. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Of royal descent.
      Birth location: Horus/In a cave. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/In a cave or stable.
      Annunciation: Horus/By an angel to Isis, his mother. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/By an angel to Miriam, his mother. 8
      Birth heralded by: Horus/The star Sirius, the morning star. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/An unidentified "star in the East."
      Birth date: Horus/Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (typically DEC-21). | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Celebrated on DEC-25. The date was chosen to occur on the same date as the birth of Mithra, Dionysus and the Sol Invictus (unconquerable Sun), etc.
      Birth announcement: Horus/By angels. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/By angels. 8
      Death threat during infancy: Horus/Herut tried to have Horus murdered. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
      Baptized by: Horus/Anup the Baptiser. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/John the Baptist.
      Close followers:Horus/Twelve disciples. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Twelve disciples.
      Method of deathHorus/Twelve disciples. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/By crucifixion.
      Fate after death:Horus/resurrected after three days. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/resurrected after about 30 to 38 hours (Friday PM to presumably some time in Sunday AM) covering parts of three days.
      Common portrayal:Horus/Virgin Isis holding the infant Horus. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Virgin Mary holding the infant Jesus.
      Description:Horus/the Lamb. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/the lamb.
      Zodiac Sign:Horus/Pisces the fish. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Pisces the fish.

Quotes:
      Heru: "I am the possessor of bread in Anu. I have bread in heaven with Ra."
      Jesus: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven."

Heru: "I am Horus who stepeth onward through eternity...Eternity and everlastingness is my name."
      Jesus: "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today and forever."

Egyptian/Kemetians: “Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”
      Bible: "You reap what you sow."

Get the Facts:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5.htm
      http://www.africawithin.com/kwaku/virgin_birth.htm
      http://www.saxakali.com/suzar/madonna.htm
      http://www.egypt-tehuti.org/articles...ilarities.html
      http://www.daghettotymz.com/current/...cy-update.html
      http://members.tripod.com/sunbull/id18.htm

Bibliography

1. Gerald Massey, "The Natural Genesis," Black Classic Press, (Reissued 1998). Read reviews or order this book safely from Amazon.com online book store.
      2. Tom Harpur, "The Pagan Christ; Recovering the Lost Light," Thomas Allen, (2004), Page 5. Read reviews or order this book.
      3. "Egyptian god Horus, The Louvre, Paris," at: http://ancienthistory.about.com/
      4. Information taken from essays linked to "Horus - Egyptian God," at: http://ancienthistory.about.com/
      5. Images copied from the web site of the Dark Forest of Ulcron, a supplier of Pagan and New Age items, from Athames to Tarot Cards. See: http://www.ulcron.com/ Images used by permission.
      6. Op Cit., Tom Harpur, Page 69.
      7. Ibid, Page 85.
      8. Ibid, Page 80. Items as seen in the Temple of Luxor, built by Amenhotep III, a pharaoh of the eighteenth dynasty, before 1700 BCE.
      9. Ibid, Page 89.
      10. Ibid, Pages 128 to 136.
      11. Ibid, Page 74. From the confession that humans made in the presence of Horus at the Hall of Maat -- the place of judgment for all.
      12. "The Ritual: The Egyptian Book of the Dead."
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Sho' you're Right!

Sir,

I agree with your thesis. After wearing out my laptop keyboard ISOT (In Search of Truth), I have come to understand that the ENTIRE Bible is Egyptian/African, and "Moses" is likely Aknaten. The Torah and the New Testament "Christ" revelation are metaphorical expressions of Kabbalah ascention as well as geneology and history of Israel/Hebrew African migration.

The Christ Consciousness is quite REAL. While the revealed "Truth" about the Bible may turn some away fom Babylonian Christianity (as I have), gaining a better understanding has strengthened my faith in the teachings, and have motivated me to understand its (the Bible) metaphorical expresions, such as studying the Kabbalah, and integrating the so-called "lost books" (books what could not be white-washed), particularly the Ethiopian Book of Enoch. I am in the REVERSION process to Hebrew/Israelite.

Thanks for the extended revelation! (stevenccannon@gmail.com)
      Good site: Hebrewisraelite.org

RecoveringAA is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by creatorscollege
      I have come to understand that the ENTIRE Bible is Egyptian/African, and "Moses" is likely Aknaten. The Torah and the New Testament "Christ" revelation are metaphorical expressions of Kabbalah ascention as well as geneology and history of Israel/Hebrew African migration.
      I knew it as well. Like I know the back of my hand. Cause ain't no way WE could have survived with the teachings and practices of the bible had it not been directly connected to who WE are.

The Christ Consciousness is quite REAL
      and why i believe it works for many Afreekans.....Spirit knows true Spirit!

BlakWolf is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

thanks for sharing this information..more truth that them devils have done nothing but white wash religion, but the truth always comes to light in the end

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

I wonder how much of Judaism and Islam comes from KMT... or even Hindooism

GoodRain is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Jesus is Horus mistranslated by the Christian religion. Thats my two cents.

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down

Comparing The Lives Of Heru (horus) And Jesus

ILLUSIONS 2

COMPARING THE LIVES OF HERU (HORUS) AND JESUS

HERU (ca. 3200 B.C.E.) JESUS (ca. 1 A.C.E.)

1. Horus had two mothers: Isis; 1. Jesus had two mothers: Mary;

The Virgin who conceived him the Virgin who conceived him and

and Nephthys; who nursed him. Mary the wife of Cleophas, who

He was brought forth singly as brought him forth as one of her

one of five brothers (five) children.

2. Horus was with his mother, 2. Jesus remained with his

the Virgin, until twelve years old, mother, the Virgin, up to the age

when he was transformed into twelve years old, when he left

the beloved Son of God as the her to, "be about his Father's

only begotten of Osiris. business."

3. From the age of twelve to the 3. From the age of twelve to the

age of thirty there is no record of age of thirty there is no record of

Horus. Jesus.

4.Horus, at the age of thirty 4. Jesus, at the age of thirty was

became an adult in his baptism made a man in his baptism by

by Anup. John the Baptist.

5. Horus in his baptism made his 5. Jesus in his baptism is hailed

transformation into the beloved from heaven as the beloved son

son and the only begotten of the and the only begotten of the

Father, the Holy Spirit, Father, God, the Holy Spirit,

represented by a bird. represented by a dove.

(These quotes are from Tony Browder. Please excuse absence of the book title and page numbers. The chart was hand copied from a friends book.)

COMPARING THE LIVES OF THREE VIRGIN MOTHERS

EGYPTIAN HINDU ROMAN CATHOLIC

Isis Nari Mary

1. Holy Isis, Universal 1. Holy Nari, Mother 1. Holy Mary, Mother

Mother. of perpetual fecundity. of divine grace.

2. Mother of Gods. 2. Mother of Vishnu, 2. Mother of God.

the incarnated God.

3. Mother of Horus. 3. Mother of Christna. 3. Mother of Christ.

4. Virgo Generatrix 4. Eternal Virginity. 4. Virgin of virgins.

5. Mother: soul of the 5. Mother: pure 5. Mother of divine

universe, Anouke' essence, Akasa. grace.

6. Virgin sacred earth. 6. Virgin most chaste. 6.Virgin most chaste.

7. Mother of all the 7. Mother Taumatra, 7. Mother most pure.

virtues. of the five virtues or Mother undefiled.

elements. Mother most amiable

Mother inviolate.

Mother most admirable

8. Illustrious Isis, most 8. Virgin Trigana, of 8. Virgin most merciful

powerful, merciful, & the three elements: Virgin most powerful.

just. power or richness, Virgin most faithful.

love, and mercy.

9. Mirror of Justice & 9. Mirror of Supreme 9. Mirror of Justice.

Truth. Conscience.

10. Isis: Virgin Mother 10. Devanaki: Conceived 10. Mary conceived

without sin and without sin.

immaculate herself.

(Quote from Isis Unveiled; Vol. 2, chapter 4, page 209 by Madame Blavatsky
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

Moorish Rebel is offline Nkrumah-Tureist

Thumbs Up/Down

Ashra Kwesi the Griot presents...

Afrikan History vs. Biblical Myths Part 1.
      DVD or VHS

Compelling, visually documented lecture reveals the African origin of Old Testament stories and concepts. Includes live lectures on site in Egypt. 2 hours.

Afrikan History vs. Biblical Myths Part 2.
      DVD or VHS

Remarkable, visually documented, video discloses the African origin of biblical stories and concepts. Live lectures and scenes filmed on location in Egypt and Ethiopia. 2 hours

Afrikan Origin of Christianity (Stolen Religion from Egypt and Ethiopia) Part 1 - DVD

Visually documented video reveals the African origin of the Christian religion from ancient Egypt and Ethiopia to the incorporation of African concepts and symbols in European Christianity. Live lectures in Egypt and Ethiopia. 2 hours, 40 minutes

Christianity, the Stolen Religion From Africa (How the Enemy Became the Deity) Part II - DVD or Videotape

Revealing visually documented slide presentation lecture video depicts the spiritual enslavement of African people. 1 hour, 30 minutes

http://gallery.bcentral.com/Gallery/...89&Dept=511125
      Forward to ONE Unified Liberated Africa

SpitfireLeo is offline Afrikanizing the Spirit

Thumbs Up/Down

What a blacknificent post.

The source of all religious text comes for the Kemetic Book Of The Dead a.k.a. The Book of the Coming Forth by Day

Moorish Rebel

Thanks for that link to all the video. I'm about to be broke because I just ordered 3 vids. lol I've been looking for video like this for a while now.
      If you educate a man you educate an individual, if you educate a woman you educate a family (nation)-Ghanaian proverb

Where ignorance is bliss, it's best to be wise

Hands off Assata

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up long time dont see spiritfireleo

i like the picture and signature you have! welcome black spiritfireleo! happy umoja day!

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

SpitfireLeo is offline Afrikanizing the Spirit

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Kweku_Omowale
      i like the picture and signature you have! welcome black spiritfireleo! happy umoja day!
      Thanks for the welcome back Kweku_Omowale. And Happy umoja day to you also.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been able to post on the forum. My computer has been down and out for over a month (in the repair shop being updated). But I'm back now-out for maternity leave. I'll be having my princess-warrior anyday now.
      If you educate a man you educate an individual, if you educate a woman you educate a family (nation)-Ghanaian proverb

Where ignorance is bliss, it's best to be wise

Hands off Assata

Aka_Y is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

This is interesting information, do you have any information on the infuence of Kemet on the development of islam?

Fine1952 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 14/0

Very Well Written

and researched!

yah'nineh is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Zodiac Sign:Horus/Pisces the fish. | Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus/Pisces the fish."[/QUOTE]

I would have assumed that his zodiac sign would be Leo, because according to the Metu Neter..this Zodiac sign falls under Heru...
      I may have misunderstood how this works, please explain to me?

JAH III is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 2/0

Ok, they are both 'lessons' from/about us as a people, rebellious and stiff-necked (stubborn and arrogant).

Horus-Heru was 'mythological,' Yesh'ua-Jesus the Christ was/is quite REAL and living (A LIVING GOD WHO DESIRES ALL TO BE DELIVERED AND SAVED)!

Heru-Horus doesn't provide a 'prophetic clock' of events occurring today in the world for us (EXPLANATION), neither does he teach/provide 'Spiritual' Warfare Weapons (BOOK OF EPHESIANS) to effectively resist/battle the dark forces of Hell directed against us!

Only Yesh'ua-Jesus the Christ, thru his Power and Authority (Sacrifice on the Cross for us) over the dark Satanic Underworld empowers us, and sets us FREE (and SEALS our Souls/Saves us into eternity)!

YOU CAN'T RESIST/FIGHT WHAT YOU DON'T 'SEE'-BELIEVE IN! THIS IS HELL'S MOST POTENT WEAPON AND DEFENSE!

We believe Heru-Horus was the SYMBOL of a 'Prophetic' Christ for a FUTURE time for us as a people. In our 'future' falling away from Almighty God, like today, we would need a 'new' real-physical-living Savior/Deliverer/GOD. Yesh'ua-Jesus the Christ is that MAN/GOD IN FLESH, and the fulfillment of that Divine Prophecy!

All this will become clearer with the coming NWO-SATANIC AGE OF AQUARIUS-FALSE 2012 ASCENSION-Tribulation-dark chaos, FALL OF NATIONS-FALSE DEMONIC UFO/E.T. DISCLOSURE/INVASION, RISE of the Antichrist, and the global opening of the Abyss of Hell!

IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS, DON'T WORRY WE ARE, AND WE GOT YOUR BACK!

SEE OUR BOOK ON THIS FORUM SITE CALLED "THE PANAMA BIBLE."

Thread Information