Jamila is offline Agent for the Ancestors

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Icon Hugs To Know Me...Is To Love Me...Read My Mind...Read My Lips

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      ARIES

To Know Me: I'm the happy-go-lucky, fun-loving type. Of course you were naturally drawn to me -- I'm easygoing, ready and willing to hop aboard the merry-go-round.

...Is to Love Me: I get bored easily, so find ways to give me attention, like back rubs, phone calls. If you're going to be a pain-in-the-ass, I'm going.

Read My Mind: I'm an extrovert -- can't stand to sit around and brood over anything. Life's too short to waste on uninteresting people, projects or places. I'll give you a try if I suspect that you really need me. But not too needy, please! Who knows -- maybe I'll turn you around.

Read My Lips: Hurry up!

TAURUS

To Know Me: Something about myself? Who wants to know -- and why? You hadn't noticed, but while you were trying to read my signals, I already sized you up.

...Is to Love Me: If I like what I see, I'll be back. If there's even a remote bit of chemistry I hope you'll want me too, but I'm not about to get into all that emotional stuff. Just you and me babe -- we're a team.

Read My Mind: I'm all about the creature comforts -- maybe that's why I like you. I may pout if things don't go exactly my way, though.

Read My Lips: Let's take it one step at a time.

GEMINI

To Know Me: You'll have to do twice the work to have twice the fun with a twin. There's the chatty, up-for-anything me, and (so I'm told) the cranky, moody me. I hope you'll stick around long enough to meet both.

...Is to Love Me: Even if it seems like I'm having the time of my life when we go out -- I tend to get superexcited about many things -- I may waver commitment-wise. Hang in there.

Read My Mind: There's so much going on in my head, but I'll tell you all about it eventually. Even the parts you probably didn't want to know about, like my exes and my fantasies.

Read My Lips: Can we talk?

CANCER

To Know Me: I prefer to keep a low profile, so don't parade me around on your social circuit. But if you want undivided attention and a cozy evening at home, sign me up!

...Is to Love Me: Hey, don't be so harsh when you're mad about something. I hate confrontation. I can be pretty level-headed, and won't mind talking things out; but soften your approach.

Read My Mind: I'm quietly reflective, and very sentimental. Don't be surprised if I get emotional over a Hallmark commercial -- I warned you.

Read My Lips: What you see is what you get.

LEO

To Know Me: Keep my mind sharp by sparring with me once in a while, and I'll keep you close. I tend to impress my opinions on others, but that's because I know I'm right.

...Is to Love Me: When I'm too intense or about to throw a tantrum, I'd dig someone who can crack a well-timed joke. The ability to make me laugh -- I like that in a person.

Read My Mind: I'm so straightforward, you won't ever have to read beyond what I present. I can't deal with wishy-washy types, and won't give too much time to dates who are clueless. As for secrets, I don't have many: What I say is often what I'm thinking.

VIRGO

To Know Me: I know just the place, just the thing, just the occasion. Just let me take care of it! My tendency to want everything perfect runs high, so let me control the situation, whether we're dining out or in bed together.

...Is to Love Me: I don't always need to control everything -- I'm much more comfortable making sure that you're having a good time. That turns me on more than being a boss.

Read My Mind: It bothers me when people don't live up to their ambitions. I may not call you on it, but don't think I haven't noticed.

Read My Lips: Are you going to wear that?

LIBRA

To Know Me: I can't help it if I'm a bit vain. I love to flirt, and will take any opportunity that comes up my way to explore all the ways I'm attracted to you. Save the intellectual talk for someone else though; I'm impressed more with your knowledge of pop-culture trivia.

...Is to Love Me: I'll put down people who put on airs, and I'm often unable to fully kick back and relax -- even in familiar situations. I can be hard on myself, and sometimes that affects my close relationships.

Read My Mind: I'm not proud of it, but I sometimes cut off contact with friends and lovers for no apparent reason. I'll know why -- but will you? It's hard for me to share what's at my emotional center; instead, I'll only display the more balanced me.

Read My Lips: Don't you want me, baby?

SCORPIO

To Know Me: Some people find my sensuality intimidating, but others are drawn to it. I'll admit, I'm a tough act to follow, but once you've met me, you seldom move on.

...Is to Love Me: I feel things on a deeper level than most. But don't be fooled -- I'll bounce back from any hurt you can inflict. Of course, I'll probably be the one who refuses to get close because commitment is a four-letter word.

Read My Mind: Better to survey the outer wrapping first: Keep your distance.

Read My Lips: Come up and see me sometime.

SAGITTARIUS

To Know Me: Think I'm high-minded? I'm generally just a curious soul. Often I tend to see the world differently from the norm, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

...Is to Love Me: Please understand that I'm a free sprit. If I drop off the face of the earth for a few weeks, or don't immediately return your phone call, it's nothing personal.

Read My Mind: Don't force the issue. I can't help but spring from pressure!

Read My Lips: I'm thirsty for knowledge.

CAPRICORN

To Know Me: I hope you share my high opinion of myself. In fact, I'll work hard to obtain your vote on my behalf for the popularity contest of life. It may take a while, because at first I come across as very stubborn, but I'm patient.

...Is to Love Me: I pride myself on loyalty, so dissing me won't do, whether we're out with friends (my favorite pastime) or alone in the bedroom. It takes me a long time to get over being taken down a peg.

Read My Mind: I'll know instinctively if you're right for me. Sexually, I'll always take the high road. By the way, I'm undressing you with my eyes right now.

Read My Lips: I'm big into bonding.

AQUARIUS

To Know Me: I can't get with old-school ideas or people telling me why I can't do something. I crave the spotlight, and will gladly take on the challenge of having it shine on me -- even if it means taking it off you.

...Is to Love Me: I'm a dreamer. It's not a good idea to squelch my fantasies of where we're going, whether for dinner or for life. In my mind, at least, I'm already on my way.

Read My Mind: I'm not as argumentative once you get to know me. I just like to take ideas one step further. Eventually, you'll see how wrong yours is.

Read My Lips: I beg to differ.

PISCES

To Know Me: Pisces, the drifter: My head may be in the clouds, but that may be what's putting me in touch with my inner self -- and yours. When you're with me, it can often seem like an out-of-body experience.

...Is to Love Me: Don't be frightened off by my generosity. Don't feel it's insincere, either. I have trouble making decisions, but your gentle persuasion will open me up!

Read My Mind: I'm not into people bringing me down. Don't write me off as too simple -- I'll get what I need through sheer tenacity.

Read My Lips: Show me some affection

I Pledge Allegiance To Afrikans
      http://www.RBGTube.com/play.php?vid=835

Elisa Keisha is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

I think something is wrong with me, cause Aries doesnt really describes me, at least no more than other signs do. Im more cancer or gemini... i dont know. but on the other hand, my partner is as Aquarious as it can get and more.
      i guess other astrological factos are more influencial in my character.

Elisa Marvena Nyarai

SANKOFA Asociación Cultural
      www.myspace.com/sankofacultura
      http://sankofacultura.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Blackicon Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa Keisha View Post
      I think something is wrong with me, cause Aries doesnt really describes me, at least no more than other signs do. Im more cancer or gemini... i dont know. but on the other hand, my partner is as Aquarious as it can get and more.
      i guess other astrological factos are more influencial in my character.
      Greetings Queen!

I strongly agree with you. Why do you consider yourself an Aries?

Elisa Keisha is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Quote Originally Posted by Jamila View Post
      Greetings Queen!

I strongly agree with you. Why do you consider yourself an Aries?
      oh, because i was born on april the 20th, that's usually considered Aries though its almost Taurus, but i have Nothing to do with the Taurus type

Elisa Marvena Nyarai

SANKOFA Asociación Cultural
      www.myspace.com/sankofacultura
      http://sankofacultura.blogspot.com

Majadi is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Well, I am indeed the Leo, with my arrogant, yet wonderfully awe-inspiring ass(lol)!

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Blackicon Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa Keisha View Post
      oh, because i was born on april the 20th, that's usually considered Aries though its almost Taurus, but i have Nothing to do with the Taurus type

The Cusps Explained

A horoscope cusp is the term used to describe a person born in the middle of two adjacent astrological signs. Those born on a horoscope cusp are a true blend of both astrological signs. This is because the dates of demarcation between the signs change very slightly, depending on the exact moment the sun moves into a particular constellation, from year to year. The common concern shared by these individual is “Which sign do I read for?”.

How to Proceed

The chart’s the thing
      -Having your chart done is one of the very best things you can do to try to figure out which sign you identify with the most.

I hope this helps you.

Thread Information