GREETINGS TO ALL MY AFRIKAN LION QUEENS AND KINGS! CONGRATULATIONS IS IN STORE CONCERNING OUR RE-RISE IN TIME TO GREATNESS AND GLOBAL NATION-HOOD, ONCE AGAIN. IT MAY NOT SEEM THAT THIS IS A REALITY, BUT ALL THE PIECES ARE BEING PUT IN PLACE TO ENSURE THIS REALITY (THOSE WHO ARE BUSILY WORKING TOWARDS THIS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT).
TIME IS OUR SERVANT, WE ARE NOT SERVANTS OF TIME! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO RE-POSITION OURSELVES WHERE WE WANT TO BE AS A PEOPLE IN TIME AND SPACE (FREE AND INDEPENDENT), NOT HAPHAZARDLY FALLING AND STUMBLING ALONG THROUGH TIME, HOPING THAT OUR CONDITION AS A PEOPLE-NATION CHANGES (BY ITSELF, OR BY AN EXTERNAL-OUTSIDE FORCE!)
I WANT TO KNOW AND SEE WHERE ARE ALL THE AFRIKANS-IN-AMERICA WHO ARE "CONSCIOUS," LEADERS, AND THOSE "FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST?" WHERE ARE YOUR PLANS-AGENDAS AND TIME-TABLES THAT WILL BRING ABOUT THE LIBERATION OF AFRIKA AND AFRIKAN PEOPLE GLOBALLY?
WHEN THE GLOBAL AFRIKAN MASSES FINALLY WAKE UP AND RE-RISE AS A PEOPLE-NATION THEY WILL REMEMBER WHO MISLED-BETRAYED THEM, AND THEY WILL EXECUTE JUDGEMENT AGAINST THEM! THEY WILL REMEMBER ALL THE "UNCLE TOMS" AND "AUNT JEMIMAS" THAT SOLD THEM OUT TO "UNCLE SAM," THE 21st Century SLAVE-MASTER! GET READY!

MA'AT, ONE AFRIKA, AFRIKA FOR THE AFRIKANS!