Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      AfroNinpo is offline Media Assassin!

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Hal Turner Suggests the Lynching of Cynthia McKinney

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I found the following posts on Hal Turner's website. Haven't we been speaking about protecting our Afrikan women? Is it all talk?

http://www.halturnershow.com/index.html
      Coming this Wednessay on "The Hal Turner Show:"

LYNCHING CONGRESSWOMAN
      CYNTHIA MCKINNEY:
      SHOULD IT BE DONE BEFORE HER JULY 18 PRIMARY ELECTION?

Tune-in to "The Hal Turner Show" this Wednesday evening from 9:00-11:00 PM eastern US time as we talk about this topic!

Cynthia McKinney is a violent, black, racist, bitch whose official re-election campaign web site calls white people "crackers" (see story below .). As such, on this Wednesday evening's show I will ask the question "Given the prevalence of black crime in America, would it serve the public good to LYNCH Congresswoman McKinney within the next few weeks, while she's on the campaign trail, so as to send an unmistakable message to other blacks: "white people are tired of your bullshit, behave or die."

That's just ONE of the topics we'll be talking about this Wednesday evening on The Hal Turner Show. Tune-in FREE by clicking the LISTEN LIVE logos at the top right of this page (when the show is airing) between 9:00 and 11:00 PM Eastern Time this Wednesday!

The second post was an earlier post about this same topic.

OFFICIAL CONGRESSIONAL RE-ELECTION WEB SITE OF BLACK CONGRESSWOMAN CALLS WHITE PEOPLE "CRACKERS"!
      VERY FIRST SENTENCE OF CYNTHIA MCKINNEY'S SITE SPEWS RACISM!

http://www.cynthiaforcongress.com/
      I don't know of any Republicans who refer to Ms. McKinney as a "nigger," so why is her official re-election web site referring to white folks as "crackers?"

This conduct by Ms. McKinney is bringing disrepute upon the entire US House of Representatives. But Ms. McKinney is no stranger to disrepute: she is the same member of Congress who recently got away with punching a (white) U.S. Capitol Police Officer. Maybe McKinney should be exposed to some REAL white racism? I wonder how she would look swinging from the end of a rope?

HMMMMM. I wonder what the reaction would be if an incumbant negress member of congress was LYNCHED on the campaign trail, in her home state of Georgia, before the July 18 Primary Election?

I bet such a lynching would get an awful lot of coverage and send a powerful message to every uppity nigger in the country - "even the most powerful niggers can get lynched!!"

Let's talk about this on my show this Wednesday night: "LYNCHING CONGRESSWOMAN CYNTHIA MCKINNEY - an idea whose time has come????"!

By the way, does anyone but me find it interesting that Hal Turner's HOME address is 1906 Paterson Plank Road, North Bergen, NJ 07047-1900?
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur
      The Greatest Revenge Is MASSIVE Success!

Pain is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

What's her website?
      Bockra si mi gun but ing cyaa run
      awl fly chu im bak, ed drop a grung
      eye an brain mi nuh si weh dat tun
      wi bun dem wid tya dem find dem inna drum
      shoot dem a farrin, kill dem a Kingston
      any weh wi fyne dem, dem life aguh done

Pain is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Nevermind, I found it. lmao

He neglects to mention that the article which calls some Republicans "cracker-cats" was written by Greg Palast, a white man. Is this an online radio show? I'm reading his website. Does he actually have a show on the radio?
      Bockra si mi gun but ing cyaa run
      awl fly chu im bak, ed drop a grung
      eye an brain mi nuh si weh dat tun
      wi bun dem wid tya dem find dem inna drum
      shoot dem a farrin, kill dem a Kingston
      any weh wi fyne dem, dem life aguh done

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Unfortunately, he does. He is a webcaster, but he's one of the most listened to crakkkers on the web.

I wonder if anyone reading this thread is in NY/NJ....?
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by AfroNinpo
      Unfortunately, he does. He is a webcaster, but he's one of the most listened to crakkkers on the web.

I wonder if anyone reading this thread is in NY/NJ....?
      I'm in NJ but nowhere near North Bergen. Them krakkkas ain't gone do shit. They just talkin'. Don't let it upset you one bit.
      We are not citizens of amerikkka. We are victims of amerikkka.

Baba Ahmed is offline Honorable Ancestor

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Some of the most terrible race riots have jumped off Up South; no don't fear'em; but stay alert. I won't even take the time to run some of the foul stuff's happened in Little Italy, Benson Hursts, the Bronx, Coney Island.... and the Mafia used to joy ride in and outta Harlem to hit a brutha.

Don't fool yourself; a kkkrakkka is a krakka is a krakaaa!World over.
      Free Dome Zone

http://www.oneblackearth.com
      http://oneblackearth.tripod.com
      ==========================

PayPal ready.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Student
      I'm in NJ but nowhere near North Bergen. Them krakkkas ain't gone do shit. They just talkin'. Don't let it upset you one bit.
      I have no fear of them carrying it out, King. It just pisses me off to hear some crakkker, or ANYBODY ELSE for that matter, talk about our Sisters like that! Congresswoman McKinney is a Black Woman! Until we begin to show that we will not tolerate this kind or any other kind of disrespect of our Queens, then they will not be respected! That's all I'm sayin!
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Ahmed
      Some of the most terrible race riots have jumped off Up South; no don't fear'em; but stay alert. I won't even take the time to run some of the foul stuff's happened in Little Italy, Benson Hursts, the Bronx, Coney Island.... and the Mafia used to joy ride in and outta Harlem to hit a brutha.

Don't fool yourself; a kkkrakkka is a krakka is a krakaaa!World over.
      Very rarely does whitey ever surprise me. I'm not afraid of them; there is no reason to be. But the disrespect MUST end!

To all who read this...

Am I wrong to say that an open, overt, direct threat to one of our sisters is more than enough to go to war for?
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur

Thumbs Up/Down

I have no fear of them carrying it out, King. It just pisses me off to hear some crakkker, or ANYBODY ELSE for that matter, talk about our Sisters like that! Congresswoman McKinney is a Black Woman! Until we begin to show that we will not tolerate this kind or any other kind of disrespect of our Queens, then they will not be respected! That's all I'm sayin!
      Oh I'm all for supporting her. Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Cynthia McKinney! Just know that no matter what we say or do, it ain't gonna make no krakkka respect a sista no more or less not to mention a sistah with power and of high governmental and political status. Let's think practical here.

Baba Amed said it best: A krakkka is a krakkka is a krakkka the world over.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Oh I'm all for supporting her. Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Cynthia McKinney! Just know that no matter what we say or do, it ain't gonna make no krakkka respect a sista no more or less not to mention a sistah with power and of high governmental and political status. Let's think practical here.

Baba Amed said it best: A krakkka is a krakkka is a krakkka the world over.
      So, with that being said, King, what kind of support are we showing by allowing such blasphemy to occur unchecked?
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur

Thumbs Up/Down

So, with that being said, King, what kind of support are we showing by allowing such blasphemy to occur unchecked?
      Don't jump to conclusions brotha. I never said it shouldn't go unchecked. This over exposed Klan koward should indeed get his. All I'm saying is that no actions will gain any respect for anybody. You see, it's about respect, but it will never end with respect. It's a funny situation but in any case he should get his.

What is your proposal of action? What do you suggest we do to show this ku klux klown that he ain't just gonna be making threats like that on the air about an Afrikan congress woman?

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Don't jump to conclusions brotha. I never said it shouldn't go unchecked. This over exposed Klan koward should indeed get his. All I'm saying is that no actions will gain any respect for anybody. You see, it's about respect, but it will never end with respect. It's a funny situation but in any case he should get his.

What is your proposal of action? What do you suggest we do to show this ku klux klown that he ain't just gonna be making threats like that on the air about an Afrikan congress woman?
      Okay, King, I misunderstood you. My suggestions should not be discussed online.

Hey, did I mention that the address posted above is his home address? Oh, just checking.
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur

Thumbs Up/Down

Very rarely does whitey ever surprise me. I'm not afraid of them; there is no reason to be. But the disrespect MUST end!
      Tru dat, no doubt. I hope u can diggit; I do not see discretion as part of fear. Nor do I imply that fear is part of your make up.

To all who read this...

Am I wrong to say that an open, overt, direct threat to one of our sisters is more than enough to go to war for?
      Im widcha and am not here to "order" u what to do or not do. There're a few here who post harsh words about elders that I don't like. Example they imply, by not calling a name, that some elders speak as if from fear. IMO its usually those who write such things (I say write 'cause face to face, I seriously doubt a female of male would SAY the word fear in some elders' regard),such who do are not elders and have little overstanding of what many elders have gone through and will continue to experience. So as an "aspiring elder," I offer words to u. Many a budding heru has taken 3 little steps back to advance 9 giant steps forward! Make any sense? Cause re our sista CongressWombman McKinney? She's been needing support from not only Black men; but also Black wombmen...b4 9/11.

Do u remember how she was removed from Congress? Low down and dirty, openingly fronted by a Black female, who "won" her seat. That's when she needed help from the lauded Congressional Black Caucas and didn't get it. She needed all sorts of Black led organizations to step to the fore and speak on her behalf. Few if any did. Or seemed to understand that then she went knuckle to knuckle with the president and Gulliani of NYC. Plus other congressional chumps. She and her father have reps for fighting, w/i congressional reason, for the "little man and woman." I think she may have helped Ga. State Rep. Able Mabel to have accupuncture approved for use in Georgia. I was in classes then under a Traditional Chinese healer and cardiologist. I really didn't care about the law. Had I learned it, accupuncture, I'd have used it anyway. I didn't. But there are some who mainly self taught do. The general public may be unaware of something that seems so insignificant. But its not. Bcause then the AMA (American Med. Assn.) was involved. They sponsored run'n battles against Chiropractics and accupunctionists, in Georgia and I know in Fla. So far, its cool; both exist and are functioning. Our physical health is important too u kno.

I know we're involved in a wide range of struggles, battles. And its beneficial I think to make every battle and victory count for our gain. Not simply for the battle's sake. Not in revolutionary suicidal manner. We're not pushed to act like some in the so called middle east. Again I say that the loud mouf'n done during early BPP days has educational value. These are not those times. I spoke just the other day with a daughter of E. & K. Cleaver who's married to G. Pratt. Im pleased to say she too agreed. This younger generation, imo, is and will be generally better prepared than in my day. If they continue to hook up with some battle scarred and living elders. Scarred from a variety of battles: mental, physical, moral, ethical/spiritual at home, in the 'hoods and inda streets; courts, prisons (from villages to federal), drug rehabs, bars, crap houses and pool room hangouts. Remember there're different classes of warriors. And remember that a former BPP member posted a long piece about the breakdown of communications btween their political and underground warriors.

Our recent, not so recent, traditional and ancient Stories are for us to learn to take the best and leave the rest! We're NEW AFRIKANS, ina sense. Lets act like it moored in tradition. Continental Afrikans aren't weak bcause they're punks. No. The entire Euro cabal, partial Asian and turncoat negroes are against them.... AND US. We must be, I repeat we must be sharp shooting marksmen/women aiming for bullseye each step of our ways. We have a very long road to hoe.... even if N. Korea do what Asians have traditional done, go to war and obliterate this place once called the land of streets paved with Gold and seen as a paradise!

Not any longer, but still many are envious and angry lurking to strike final vengeful blows . If it happens, there must be some still preparing to step knowingly, onward to reclaim that which is rightfully ours. Mama Earth ain't gwan'n no where...except round. And Afrika tho fast b n depleted of its gardens of eden, will remain. For us to claim and vigorously rebuild nations to please our ancestors.
      Free Dome Zone

PayPal ready.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Ahmed
      Tru dat, no doubt. I hope u can diggit; I do not see discretion as part of fear. Nor do I imply that fear is part of your make up.

Im widcha and am not here to "order" u what to do or not do. There're a few here who post harsh words about elders that I don't like. Example they imply, by not calling a name, that some elders speak as if from fear. IMO its usually those who write such things (I say write 'cause face to face, I seriously doubt a female of male would SAY the word fear in some elders' regard),such who do are not elders and have little overstanding of what many elders have gone through and will continue to experience. So as an "aspiring elder," I offer words to u. Many a budding heru has taken 3 little steps back to advance 9 giant steps forward! Make any sense? Cause re our sista CongressWombman McKinney? She's been needing support from not only Black men; but also Black wombmen...b4 9/11.

Do u remember how she was removed from Congress? Low down and dirty, openingly fronted by a Black female, who "won" her seat. That's when she needed help from the lauded Congressional Black Caucas and didn't get it. She needed all sorts of Black led organizations to step to the fore and speak on her behalf. Few if any did. Or seemed to understand that then she went knuckle to knuckle with the president and Gulliani of NYC. Plus other congressional chumps. She and her father have reps for fighting, w/i congressional reason, for the "little man and woman." I think she may have helped Ga. State Rep. Able Mabel to have accupuncture approved for use in Georgia. I was in classes then under a Traditional Chinese healer and cardiologist. I really didn't care about the law. Had I learned it, accupuncture, I'd have used it anyway. I didn't. But there are some who mainly self taught do. The general public may be unaware of something that seems so insignificant. But its not. Bcause then the AMA (American Med. Assn.) was involved. They sponsored run'n battles against Chiropractics and accupunctionists, in Georgia and I know in Fla. So far, its cool; both exist and are functioning. Our physical health is important too u kno.

I know we're involved in a wide range of struggles, battles. And its beneficial I think to make every battle and victory count for our gain. Not simply for the battle's sake. Not in revolutionary suicidal manner. We're not pushed to act like some in the so called middle east. Again I say that the loud mouf'n done during early BPP days has educational value. These are not those times. I spoke just the other day with a daughter of E. & K. Cleaver who's married to G. Pratt. Im pleased to say she too agreed. This younger generation, imo, is and will be generally better prepared than in my day. If they continue to hook up with some battle scarred and living elders. Scarred from a variety of battles: mental, physical, moral, ethical/spiritual at home, in the 'hoods and inda streets; courts, prisons (from villages to federal), drug rehabs, bars, crap houses and pool room hangouts. Remember there're different classes of warriors. And remember that a former BPP member posted a long piece about the breakdown of communications btween their political and underground warriors.

Our recent, not so recent, traditional and ancient Stories are for us to learn to take the best and leave the rest! We're NEW AFRIKANS, ina sense. Lets act like it moored in tradition. Continental Afrikans aren't weak bcause they're punks. No. The entire Euro cabal, partial Asian and turncoat negroes are against them.... AND US. We must be, I repeat we must be sharp shooting marksmen/women aiming for bullseye each step of our ways. We have a very long road to hoe.... even if N. Korea do what Asians have traditional done, go to war and obliterate this place once called the land of streets paved with Gold and seen as a paradise!

Not any longer, but still many are envious and angry lurking to strike final vengeful blows . If it happens, there must be some still preparing to step knowingly, onward to reclaim that which is rightfully ours. Mama Earth ain't gwan'n no where...except round. And Afrika tho fast b n depleted of its gardens of eden, will remain. For us to claim and vigorously rebuild nations to please our ancestors.
      I fully respect and appreciate your words, Elder King.

The only other solution for shituations such as these is to. take it to the ancestors. It hurts me to see things like this go unchecked. May the ancestors take whatever action they see fit!
      Nuk Khapera Heru'ur

Thumbs Up/Down

We both live here. Write her; express your concerns to her; Im sure her son will appreciate that too.

You are your ancestors! If like me you have no tight connection formally with a diviner, do the best u kno how; consult with'em. They live in u! Also see if u can connect with Asafo37 or Ak or the Stone Mtn Vudun Priest. He's a member here; calls himself a Vudun Afrikan Nationalist Priest! I read his newsletter weekly; he send's them free of money costs. I don't kno your vibe, but I asked him early on his views on Pan Afrikanism and homosexuals the respected brutha spoke straight in answering. And he's not down with euros b n enstooled. There's place for your warrior spirit bleeve it.

And thank you for digging that I'm not tryna shortstop and jam your views. No way! Youthful energies can warm an old man's senses!
      Free Dome Zone

PayPal ready.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-26-2014, 06:29 PM
    2. 03-26-2014, 05:24 AM
    3. 07-01-2013, 10:19 PM
    4. 05-20-2012, 12:10 PM
    5. 09-06-2009, 08:45 AM