Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Daniyel is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Where Did The Term Big Brother Come From ?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Big Brother is the name coined for A highly - centralized power of control ( Government ) . This means You Will Be Watched . Every more you make . How you think . Your History . How much money you make , Your likes and dislikes , How many children you have , Etc , Will all be able to be traced . It is done through Cable Television , Infrared Scanning Devices ( Not Just In The Supermarket ) , ISBN Numbers , Social Security Number , Computerized Banking , Credit Cards , And Other Related Devices . If you read the books '' Brave New World '' And '' 1954 '' A.D. Then you know exactly who Big Brother is . They always tell you what they are doing by relating their messages through Movies , Books , Television , Plays . Or whatever media communication is available The Truth Is Out There .
      Those of you who have A access to Cable News Network ( CNN ) , Receive an overwhelming amount of information about The One World Order and the current world empire . If you've seen the movie '' Blue Thunder '' . You would have seen A device which can Scan Objects and people inside of A room from a helicopter as incredible as it may seem , It is true ! Refer to some articles in 1981 A.D. Entitled '' Big Brother Could Be The Peeping Tom Of The 80's '' . The Milwaukee Journal , Of July 27 , 1981 A.D. Entitled ; ''T.V. Wizards To Know What You're Buying '' ( Eauclair , Wisconsin ) . Computerized Technology Plays A Big Part In Their Master Plan . BIG BROTHER IS EVERYWHERE ,

Does Big Brother Also Apply To The New Wefare Bills That Are Being Passed ?
      Let me make something clear , Big Brother is everywhere , In everything , And will affect everybody who is apart of their system . Do you have A Social Securitry Number ? Then you are in The System . Do you go to the hopital ? Then you are in the system . Do you have A job ? Then you are in the system . Do you follow ?

How Shall The End Of Welfare Come About ?
      It is already happening . It is going to Start by way of the Cashless Society Cash less , Meaning eveything will be done by credit cards , Smart Card , Vein Reading , Etc . You See . The United States Has Been In Sebt To The Federal Reserves Which Is An Independent Company That Prints American Money . Read The Books By My Dad '' Leviathan 666 The Spell Of Kingu '' .
      Scroll # 15 Parts 1& 2 And '' The Years 2000 A.D. And What To Expect ... ''' , Scroll # 156 . By Dr . Malachi Z . York .

That Means That As It States On The Dollar Bill '' This Not Is Legal Tender For All Debts Public And Private '' . And Is Signed By Mary Allen Withrow , Treasurer Of The United States As Of 1995 A.D. And Robert E . Robins Is The Secretary Of Treasurer Hillary Clinton , The President Wife Is Setting All Of This In Motion With The Differents Bills That She Is Trying To Get Passed . What They Are Saying Is That The Dollar Bill You Hold In Your Pocket Is No Longer Worth The Weight In God , As It Did In The Past . This Is Why They Are Introducing The '' Cold Card '' .

It Is Being Introduced To Replace The Paper Currency ( Dollar Bill ) , Which Is Gradually Disappearing Creadit Cards And Gold Cards Are Being Utilized More And More Throughout Computer Purchasing Like Internet

The Gold Card Is Suppose To Be Equal To Gold . Anything Which Is Not Gold ( Gold Masters , God Visa , Gold Citibank ) . They Have Even Gone A Little Further With The Platinum American Express Card . Anything Else Is Cash .

All purchasing is being done by way of The Card you can now go to fast food places using your card . You can talk on The Phone by using A card . You can buy gas using your card . You can go to The Diner's Club which allows you to Eat At Restaurant by using The Card . You can buy or Rent Videos with your card , Go shopping on The Home Shopping Club using The Credit Card , Pay for tolls with your Credit Card , Obtain Medical Assistance With Credit Card , Take Your pet to the Veterinarian using Your Credit Card With One Card They Will Be Able To Pull Up Your Entire Credit History .

The Means Bye - Bye To Drug Deal Because Everyone Will Have To Be Accountable For Their Earning . A Drug Dealer , Who Does Illegal Sales Will Not Be Able To Account For The Money They Have Made Illegally . So Whomever Has Cash In Their Pocket , What Shall Become Of Them ? Well The Books Of Revelation Tells Us Revelation 13 ; 16 - 17

Thumbs Up/Down

The Olympics Torch .

All The Scholastric Games Are Held At The Onlympics , Now Here Comes The Part That You Won't Even Pay Attention To . Think Back To The Olympic Games . How Many Steps Are There For The Winners ? There Are 3 Steps For The Winners , Right ? And What Do Those Three Step Symbolize ? These Steps Symbolize The 3 Steps In Freemasonry .

The Third Place Winner Climbs One Step . The Second Place Winner Climbs Two Steps And The First Place Winner Climbs 3 Steps . He Is Now A Master . At The Top They Hold A Torch Of Fire , Which Symbolizes The God Of Olympia , The Eye On Top Of The The Pyramids And Who Carries The Torch In America . That's Right . The Stature Or Statue

Of Liberty Given By The Euro - Freemasons . The Reason I Say '' Stature Or Statue '' Is Because , In The Homes Of African - Americans It's '' The Statue '' . And To The Euro - Americans It's '' The Stature '' Of Liberty . She Has A Torch In One Hand And A Book In The Other Hand , And They Never Tell You What That Book Is . They Don't Say That This

Book Is The Bible Because It's Not . It Is A Special Book Of The Freemasons . On The Olympic Flag . There Are Five Interlaced Rings That Are Said To Represent The Five Continents That Joined Together In The Olympic Movement . But We Know That These Five Circles Symbolize The Five Coins Used In The United States ; The Penny , Nickel . Dime , Quarter And Half Dollar .

On The Back Of The Dime It Has The Symbol Of The Fasces , A Bundle Of Sticks Tied Together With An Axe . This Symbolizes All The Nations Putting Their Sticks Together And Forming A One World Nation Under One Power . You Can Also Find This Symbol Of Faces In The United Nation Building And In Most Courts Today .

What Does The Torch Symbolize ?

The Torch Symbolizes The Ring Of The Planet Saturn , Which Is The Home Of Satan , Who Is Also Called Lucifer . They Are The Fallen Angelic Beings Who Were Cast From Saturn
      ( Sky ) , According To The Quote ; Revelation 12 ; 19 .

Bible --- New Testament , Revelation 12 ; 9 , And I Quote ;
      And The Great Dragon Was Cast Out That Old
      Serpent Called The Devil And Satan Which o Deceiveth The Whole World
      ; He Was Cast Out Into The Earth , And His Angels Him
      '' And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent , called the Devil , And Satan , which deceiveth the whole world ; he was cast out into the earth , and his angels were cast out with him . ''

The Torch Symbolizes The Fire Or The Ring Around Saturn , Which Is What They Want To Do To Earth . When You LQQk Up The Name Lucifer In Your Bible , And LQQk Up The Strong's Number ( 01966 ) You Get The Meaning Light Bearer Isaiah 14 ; 12 , And I Quote ; How Art Thou Fallen From Heaven O Lucifer , So Of The Morning ! How Art Thou Cut Down To The Ground , Which Didst Weaken The Nations
      '' How art thou fallen heaven , O Lucifer , son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the ground , which didst weaken the nations ! ''

Note That The Strong Number For The Above Quote Is The Same Number Date 1966 When The '' Church Of Satan '' Was Incorporated In California By Ronald Wilson Reagan In June 1966 A.D. Who's Name Has 6 Letter's In Each Word 6 - 6 - 66 , June 6 , 1966 A.D.

Ronald Wilson Reagan
      123456 123456 123456

In 1966 A.D. Ronald Reagan Goverend This Country By Astrology . That's Right , A Soothsayer Forbidden In The Bible According To ( Joshua 13 ; 22 ) Ronald Reagan Gave Anton Levay The Charter To Open Up The '' Church Of Satan '' In 1966 A.D. Anton Levay Went To Germany To Announce The Establishment Of The World's First Church Of Satan

On April 30th 1966 A.D. , In California . He Was The High Priest Of The Church Of Satan
      ( Refer To '' The Millennium Book '' By Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z . York ) .

Ronald Wilson Reagan Born In 1911 a.d.
      Anton Szandor Levay

Notice If You LQQk At The Name Anton Levay When Spelled Backward , It Comes Out To Be Levay - Anton Which Is Prpnounced And Phonetically Sounds Like Levi - Athan
      ( Leviathan ) . Not That Is Definitely Something To Think About . However , Lucifer Is From Saturn , Which Is Connected To The Latin Word For Rome Which Is ' Saturn '' Nalia ,

He Was Born In The Center Of Rome , Apophis ( Apep , Pope ) Which Is The Egiptian Word For Lucifer , Is From Rome And That's Where The Seat Of The Devil Is Called The Belley Of The Earth . Notice How They Try To Trick You With The Word Saturn Which Is Phonetically The Same Words As Satan , Which Is Also Another Name For Santa Who Is The One That

Dresses Up In A Red Suit And Give Children Toys And Candy ; Something That Is Bad For
      You . Did You Ever Wonder Why Santa Wears The Color Red And The Devil's Color Is Always Depicted As Red ? Food For Thought . ( Refer To '' Santa Or Satan ; The Fallacy Of Christmas '' By Noble ; Rev . Dr Malachi Z .York ) ,

Satanist Control The Mind And If You Notice How Christopher Columbus Goes Around The World With The Disease Of Religion And Bred Off Different Branches Like Pentecostal , Baptist Church , Mormon , Jehovah Witness , 7 Day Adventist , Etc . They are Trying To Make Earth Like Saturn . They Go Around The World Spreading This Fire Creating A Circle
      ( Imaginary Circle Of Fire ) .

They Worship Fire And Call It God's Light , The Light Of The Heaven And Earth Deuteronomy 4 ; 24 , And I Quote ; 24 For the LORD your God is a devouring fire, a jealous God.

Quraan 24 ; 35 , And I Quote ; 35. Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

Notice Where All The Olympic Events Occur , All In The Same Equatorial Of The Globe Like Atlanta , France , Erc , They Use Religion To Control The Masses .

Thumbs Up/Down

Deceit And Confusion Behind The English Language

Deceit And Confusion Behind The English Language , It Is The Language Of The Devl .
      When you start reading The Bible and you don't know anything about The Ancient Hebrew language , You are in A Bad Position . If you go to any country you will find that they speak

more than One Language , Except For America . They are very few Countries that only Speak One Language , And if you are Latino and know Spanish , They will try and make you Stop Speaking Spanish and won't give you A Job . If you speak Arabic , Housa or

whatever language you speak , They want you to stop Speaking It And Speak English To Get Your Mind Trapped In English , Because They Control The Phonetics of English . The Control The Emotion ( E - Motion , Energy In Motion ) , That Comes Behind English .

They're trying to make This Country One Language . But we have too many Immigrants And Too Many Other Language . So the only way to get A Call To Congress to get all these other Language Out . With-Out Making It LQQk Like They Are Anti-United Nations , Is to

fabricate other Code Of Arms . ( I Know And You Know We Don't Want Out Children Talking Ebonics . The following Article gives you an idea of what I'm talking about . Taken From '' The Atlanta Journal - Constitution '' Newspaper , Sunday , September 12 , 1999 A.D. Issue , Entitled Watch Your Language - Worker Fighting Back Against English - Only Policies On The Job '' By Martha Irvine .

And It States ; '' Carlos Solero Couldn't Believe His Ears When His Bosses Started Reprimanding Him For Speaking Spanish On The Job . '' Even If I Was Singing To Myself Or Just Mumbling , I Would Get A Warning , '' The 31- Year - Old Assembly - Line Worker Says Of The '' English Only '' Policy His Bosses Instituted At A Suburban Chicago Manufacturing Plant Two Years Ago . The Company Said The Policy Was Needed To Improve Communication On Its Assembly Line . Eventually , Solero Was Asked To Sign A Work Agreement That Included The Policy . But He Refused , '' I Told Them . '' You Cannot Shut Me Up . '' Says Solero , Who Was Fired Three Days Later . Now He And Seven Other Spanish - Speakers And The Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commision Have Filed Lawsuits Against Watlow Batavia , A Metal - Casting And Assembly Plant In Batavia , 111. Legal Experts Say It Part Of A Growing Movement Against Employers Who Try To Force Workers To Speak English On The Job . '' I Think We're Going To See More And More Of These Types Of Lawsuits , Especially As The Population Of Immigrants Grows And More Language Are Spoken In The Workplace , '' Says Jose Behar , And EEOC Attorney Handling The Agency's Lawsuit Against Watlow ...

The '' New World Order '' Is coming with A New Different System Of Belief pertaining to Life . They don't tell the whole world and Nation Nothing . They Are Walking That Archway Before They Give You Any Information , Which Is A Communication Of Knowledge , They are keeping within themselves , Thats Why I Say We Have OutForMation , Something Necessary That Was Taken Away From Us . ( We Are Educators ) . < We Come With The OutForMation And We Straighten The InForMation > .

WE AS A PEOPLE Have to Lecture Intellect And Then Outerllect . Now , What The Heck Is Outerllect ? Intellect Is InForMation Trapped Within The Environment that we are in we're on TA ( Earth ) And we deal with TA ( Earth ) Sciences , TA ( Earth ) Rhythms

Alignments , Growths , Deaths , Experiences , Developments , And All That's Happening Inside This Dome . A Sphere That We Are In ; But If You Get A Message From Outside And Hear A Voice Inside , People Say You Are Insane . Think About It .

You're Not Outsane . Your Are Not Out Of Your Sanity . You Become Insane When You Start Hearing Stuff From Voices Outside This Realm . Instead Of Them Saying You Are Outsane , They Say The Person's Insane . They Are In Here And They Became Sane ,

They Lock You Away , Put You In A Hospital . They Have To Keep Me And You In Formation , They Have To Keep Us In Terest , They Have To Keep Us In Order , They God To Keep Us In Line , They Got To Keep Us In The System And When You Step Out Of

The System You Are A Problem . If You Step Out Of Line You Are A Problem . If You Step Out Of Order You Are A Problem . But God Jesus Came From Out In , He Bought Outerlect Here . He Bought Outformation Here . And Those Who Are Ruling Jerusalem

Said He Was Crazy . Let's Kill Him Because He's Doing Things That's Out Of Order , Out Of This World . He Is Truely Out Of This World . He Said , '' I Am From Above And You Are From Beneath '' . He Said , I'm Going Back . Anybody Want To Come With Me ?

There Are Certain Things You Must Do . First Of All You Must Learn To Love Each Other . You Have To Learn To Live For , Of , And By Each Other . He Said , '' The Things I'm Doing You Can Do Greater , '' You Might Say , '' How Can I Do Greater Things Than

Thumbs Up/Down

ParTwo Of The Above The

Jesus ? What He Was Trying To Say Is In All That I've Learned , I'll Past It On To You , And Then You'll Use All That I Gave You And Your Natural Intelligence , And You Will End Up Smarter Than Me . Many Of Chess Students Beat The Master Because The Master

Teaches The Students All Of Their Moves . After A While The Students Got All Their Moves And Then Their Own . But He Was A Being , Speaking From The Outside In . ( Pop ) Came To Dismantling The Language For You , With Little Things Like , '' You No Longer

Want To UnderStand Anything , You Want To NOW OVERSTAND Things '' And You Said , What Do You Mean ? There Is No Such Word . '' But There's A Word For '' Oversight '' Though , And '' Undersight '' , But When I Introduce A Word '' OverStanding '' .

You Say No I Can't Do It . Why Not ? You Did It ! In Other Words , I Have To Wait For You To Create It In Order To Use It ? No , No , No , No , Question Your Learders , Question Your Teachers , Question , Question , Question , I Have Never Said Believe Me .

I Said The Word '' Believe '' Is To Lie To Eve's Children . Be - Lie - Eve , To Lir To Eve's Children . Where Did That Happen At ? Right In Your Book Of Genesis , Where It Says The Devil Is Going To Be Out For The Seed Of The Woman . He Got Beat , So He's Out For

Our Women . If He Can Tear Her Down . He Can Tear Us Down ; For They Are Our Backbone Or They Pretend They Are . If You Go Back To Ancient TAMA-RE ( Egipt ) You See A Woman Is The Backbone . He Turned Against Our Women And He's Not Against

His Women . His Women Controls Him . This Is The Day And Time That We Got To Open Our Minds , And Start To Question People , And Don't Care Who Get Mad At You . '' What Does That Mean ? Let Me See That Word For Word . Let Me See Where You Got

That From ? And Why Do You Have To Say It ? Why Do I Have To Keep Saying It , If It's True ? Why Do I Have To Establish That There Is Only One God , If There Is Only One God ? What We Need Is A REALITY And That Reality Is Going To Make People Hate

You , The Way So People Hate ( Pop ) Because Of His Knowledge ; Because When Pop First Start Teaching In This Country , They Hated His Gutts ! They Even Try To Kill Him More 50 Times , But The Lord Didn't Have It Made That Way . He Wanted Him ToGet To At Least

To This Day And Time . When You Are At Least To This Point , When You Are Starting To Open Up ; And See That He Not Your Enemy , No More Than Christ Was , When He Came Amongst A Whole Bunch Of People , That Were Under A Rule Of Another People , Who

Had Them Convinced That You Better Not Strap Against That System ; Because If You Do , You Are Going To Lose Your Job . They Are Afraid Of This Day And Time , And This Is The Last Time Because Now That We Are On Our Last Hope , They're On Their Last

Hope . Their System In The World Is Falling Apart . Everyday People Are Leaving The Coast . As You Learn Your Language , NUWAUPIC , It's Going To Call For You To Use Tones You Have Stopped Using , And That Caused You To Lose Your Brain Again .

NUWAUPIC Is Going To Help You Re-Align Your Brain . Its Back To Music Again And That's How We Spoke ; We Spoke In Tones . They Took The Tones Out , And Taking The Tones Out , They Took The Rhythm Out . They Un - Aligned Us . They Turned Us Off Our

Own Station . We Got To Get Back On Our Own Station , So We Can Add To Our Brain Waves Our 800 Mega Hertz , So We Can Align Above The Frequency They Are Sending In . If We Stop Getting Down Under Him With It , Stop Liking What He's Putting Out , That's

Why The Commercials Are Louder Than The Programs . It's Programming . That Why They Call It A Television Program. What Is Coming On ? What , What Channel ? Channeling
      . All The Terminology Is Right There In Front Of You Of What They're Doing To Your Mind .

It's Coming On Channel 8 . What ? This Program I Am Watching ! They Don't Lie To You .They Tell You What They're Doing To You Right In Front Of You . That's The PACT They Made In The Book Of Job ; That They Will Do Anything They Want To You , But

Kill You That's Why They Named It The Book Of Job . There Is No Such Thing As Job , It's Ayyub . Job Means Job And That's Where They Start ; By Not Giving Us Equal Opportunity , And That Disupts Everything . If I Can't Get A Good Job ,

I Can't Pay My Bills . It Leads Me Into A Life Of Crime , You Follow ? They Know That Now We Have To Create Ways To Make Sure We Can Provide For Ourselves .

Thumbs Up/Down

What Is The Triangle That Sits On Top Of Pyramid Represent ?

This Triangle Carries Several Names Keystone , Capstone . Headstone Or Corner Stone . This Corner Stone Is Symbolic Of The Eys Of ( Har , Heru ) Horus And The Sun Surrounding The Eye Is The Light Of ( Usir , Ausar ) Osiris . The Father As The Sun ( Har ,

Heru ) Horus Was Known As '' The Rising Sun '' And The Sun Appears To Come Up Over The Horizon . Listen To The Phonetics Hor - Ri - Zon . When The '' Sun '' Horus Goes Down Or Appears To Set . The Uncle Of Horus Named ( Nebty , Seth , Sutekh ) Set Rules

As The '' Prince Of Darkness '' Until . The Sun Appears On The Horizon Or Appears To Rise Again . Thus When The Sun Goes Down . It Is Phrased As Set Or Sunset . Because Set Was In Opposition With Horus . This Eye Of Horus '' Or Nimrod Who Is Also Christ Or

Tammuz Is The Same Eye As Lucifer LQQking Down Over The Pyramid . Like Mentioned Earlier In This Post / Thread . ( Har , Heru ) Horus Was The Son Of ( Usir , Ausar ) Osiris And ( Aset , Auset ) Isis . Osiris Was The One Crucified ; He Was Kill By His Brother

( Nebty , Seth , Sutekh ) Set . Set Is The Uncle Of Horus . Horus And His Uncle . Set Had A Fight Over The Death Of Osiris Who Was Cut Up Into 14 Pieces By His Bother ( Nebty , Seth . Sutekh ) Set Because He Wanted To Take The Place Of ( Aset, Auset ) Isis And
      ( Usir , Ausar ) Osiris ) On The Throne . ( Refer To The Scroll #147 , Entitled ; '' The People Of The Sun '' . And '' The Holy Tablets ' ) .

However The Phrase '' The Eye Of Horus '' Usually Refers To The Sun And Is Also The Eye Of Osiris , His Father . The Sun Is Referred To As Ra SomeTime Mispronounced As Re Or Ray And Is Referring To The Sun's Rays . When Referring To His '' Right Eye '' It Is Known

As The Udjat Meaning It Was Horus '' Right Eye That Was Lost In The Terrible Battle Between Him And ( Nebty , Seth , Sutekh ) Set . You Can't Talk About ( Har , Heru ) Horus Without Bringing Up ( Aset , Auset ) Isis . Isis Is Equivalent To The Babylonian Ishtar

Who Is Also Aset , Astarte , And Ashteroth . From The Root Word Aster . Meaning '' Star '' In The Aramic / Hebrew Language . That Is Where The Word Like Astronomer - ( Where They Are Interested In The Arrangement Of Stars And Other Celestial Bodies ) , Astrology -

( Assesses The Influence Of Planet And Stars On Human Events ) . Astronaut - ( A Sailor Among The Stars ) . Aster - ( Star - Shaped Flower ) . Asterisk - ( A Star - Shaped Symbol ) . Etc . Come From . The Words Disaster And Disastrous Also Come From Aster And Astron Both Meaning '' Star .

According To '' Word Power Made Easy '' By Norman Lewis He States That In Ancient Times The Star Ruled Human Destiny Any Misfortue Or Calamity Therefore Whatever Happened To Someone Was Though To Be Because The Star Were In Opposition Dis - A Prefix Meaning Against And Aster - The Stars In Ancient Sumerian She Is Known As The

Deity Sin , Ishtar Whose Son Is Tammuz And Father Being Dammuzi . When The Eastern Stars Are Raised To Their Highest Point They Are Called The Daughters Of Isis . When The Male Completes His Degree And Is Raised To The Highest Point He Is Called After The Ancient Arabic Order Of The Nobles Of The Mystic Shriners And When They

Are Asked Who Brought Them There , They Say Kalif Alee . When They Are Saying Kalif Alee They Are Really Saying Anu -- The Successor Or Ali Meaning '' On Highter '' The 36th Attribute Of Allah Is Al Aliyyu '' The Most High '' . And Anu Is Referred To As '' The

Most High '' . The Name Anu Goes Back To Genesis 10;10 , And Amos 6;2 Where Nimrod Introduced The City Of Calneh , Meaning '' The Fortress Of Anu '' . Located In The City Of Shinar ( Erech ) . The Title Anu Is The Sumerian Title Of Whom You Are Calling Allah And Who The Hebrew Call Yahweh Or El Eloh . In Hebrew It Was Anu Before Alee Because

Alee Is The Successor . The Aramic / Hebrew Word For Anu Is Found In Number 12;3 As An - Naww , Meaning '' Meek , Afflicted , Humble . Poor '' Which Comes From The Root Word Aw-Naww , Meaning Humble Be Afflicted Bow Down '' . It Can Also Be Found As Anuw , Meaning '' We '' Which Is Contracted From The Word Anachnuw , Meaning '' We

Ourselves , Us '' And Come From Anokiy Meaning '' I , Me , I Am '' . And Is Also Found In The Lans Arabic - English Lexiocon On Page 2178 As Anuw , Having The Same Meaning . If You Study Who Was Before Anu , You Will Go Into The Stars Because Anu Came To The Planet Ta ( Refer To Scroll # 151 , '' Rizq And Illyuwn , Fact Or Fiction ? )

In The Bible Yashu'a ( Jesus Of 2.000 Years Ago ) Was Referred To In Your Bible As The Chief Corner Stone Ephesians 2;20 And I Quote ; And Are Built Upon The Foundation Of The Apostles And Prophets , Jesus Christ Himself Being The Chief Corner ( Stone ) . < Modern Greek Script >

The Greek Word Used In This Quote For Corner Stone Is Akrogoniaios And Means '' Place At The Extreme Corner , The Corner Foundation Stone , Chief '' . Yet Some Will Try To Deceive You Into Thinking It Means '' 3 Sided Stone On A Pryamid '' However This Is Not True . Here Is Another Place In Your So-called Holy Scriptures Where People Are Being Deceived .

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb The Harlot = A Real Person Or Is It Just Symbolic ? Revelation 17;5 .

There are many Women who have represented The Harlot , They are all Symbolic of The Harlot spoke of in Revelation 17;5 . And I Quote ; And upon her forehead was A name written this name pornography ; That is secret because she has disguised herself as something great , But in effect she is the product of all the evil one's empires which came before her , The big Babylon mother of all pornography and abominations of The Planet Earth , America is the home of all kinds of Perversion ; Lesbianism , Homosexuality , Incest , Bisexuality , Rape and Bestiality , ''

The word used in this verse of Rev 17;5 For '' Harlot '' is the Greek word '' Pornay '' or Porne '' Meaning '' Pornography , A Harlot , A Whore , A Women Who Sells Her Body For Sexual Use One Who Yields Herself To Defilement For The Sake Of Gain , '' This is where the word Pornography come from Pornay < Greek > It stems from the word '' Pornos '' < Greel > meaning '' Fornicator , Whoremonger '' Both coming from the root word '' Pernemi < Greek > meaning To Sell '' . It is no coincidence that according to the ..

The American Heritage Dictionary , The English Word '' Pornography '' Is derived from the Greek word '' Porne , And is defined as ; Pornography , from Greek porn , prostitute , from pernaai , to sell . Also related to the word Harlot is the word Queen today we know the word Queen to be '' A Woman Who Is The Sovereign Ruler Of A Country '' But the root of the word Queen has A Totally Different Meaning ,

Queen N . ( Queen ) kween [ Anglo saxon cwene , A woman , A base woman , A worthless woman , A **** , A strumpet , ( JUST LQQK IN YOU DICTIONARY )
      Queen ( Kwn ) N . Queen . Middle English Quene , From Old English CwN See G''en Below ]
      g en - An important derivative is ; queen ,
      g en - Woman 1 . Suffixed form g en -- a . QUEAN , from Old English cwene , woman , prostitute , wife , from Germanic * kwen1/2 n -
      ( So My Nubians Sister The Next Time A Brother Call You His Queen Now You Know What He Really Calling You Yes ) ... Now Back To The Point Of The Thread ...

The new great Queen , or Harlot of Babylon was Princess Diana She was the one who was to bring the Harlot to the throne if you check into her life story , She was involved in every Sex Scandal you could think of . So the Prince had to find a way to Divorce her that Mystery Harlot was not the Rightful Heir . She Just Had The Throne Through Marriage , In the following Article Entitled '' Princess Di's Secret Diaries Found '' By Alex Morgan , Taken From The '' Weekly World News '' Newspaper , February 23,1999 A.D. Issue . Pages 8-9 ... Comfirm how Princess Dianna really married Prince Charles

For the Money , Publicity and Prestige . The Article States And I Quote;..September 1 , 1983 There's no way this marriage will last another year , All the riches in the world aren't worth the Agony I'm going through ..March 23 , 1990 I read that there is an offer in the United States of $1Million for any photographer who will produce A nude picture of me , I wouldn't mind collecting that Money on my own , Even though I know that's impossible . July 1 , 1991 .. I know she's the queen but does that mean she has to make my life so Miserable ? She is a bitter Old Woman who is jealous of me . That's her problem ... November 6 , 1997 I truly am in love with Dodi . I thought he would ask me to marry him yesterday ,

But he didn't perhaps tomorrow will be the day . That was the final entry in Princess Diana's Diary . She was killed in A tragic car accident in Paris less than A week later . In The June 1 , 1999 A.D. Issue Of The '' Star '' World Exclusive Newspaper , Page 4-5 Is an Article Entitled '' Royals Ordered Di 's Death - Bombshell Story Brits Are Trying To Silence .. By Martin Gould , And It States ; '' Princess Di was killed by British Intelligence Agents on order from the top of The Royal Family , Claim Top-Secret New Bombshell Documents .

In A Sworn Affidavit dated May 12 , 1999 , Ex-Spy Richard Tomlinson Has Shocked The World By Revealing * The Name Of Top Spies In Britain's Clandestime Secret Intelligence Service ( Better Known As M16 ) - Including Several Who Were In Part At The Time Diana And Her Lover Dodi Fayed Were Killed In A Mysterious Car Crash On August 31 , 1997 , * How Di And Dodi's Violent Death Exactly Mirrored An Earlier British Intelligence Plot To Wipe Out Yugoslav Learder Slobodan Milosevic ... Tomlinson Says Authorities - Acting On

The Orders Of U.S, And British Intelligence Agencies - Chained Him To A Chair For Seven Hour , Refused To Let Him Enter The Country And Deported Him To Geneva , Switzerland . But Star Has Seen His Astonishing Affidavit - As Well As Other New Top-Secret Document - Which Reveal For The First Time How Angry The Royal Family And Elements Of Buckingham Palace Were At The High-Profile Romance Between Princess Diana And The Egyptian - Born Playboy . '' Such An Affair Is Racially And Morally Repugnant And No Son Of A Bedouin Camel Trader Is Fit For The Mother Of A Future King , '' Said Britain's Prince Philip - The Father Of Prince Charles .

Di's Ex-Husband -According To One Shocking Internal M16 Memo .. In The '' People Books Weekly , Yearbook 1998 '' . Page 4-13 . Article Entitled '' The World Lost A Friend Who Brought The Monarchy New Style And Heart , Goodbye , Dianna , The Final Tragedy '' . It States And I Quote ; .. Princess Diana Had Just Completed A Cozy Private Cruise Along The Riviera With Her New Lover , Egyptian - Born Businessman And Movie Producer Dodi Al Fayed , Aboard A $32 - Million Yacht Owned By His Billionaire Father , Mohamed ... In A Becoming Array Of Bathing Suits , Diana Had Stretched Beside Dodi On Boats And Beaches , And Beamed For The Cameras . She Had Even Raced Up To Reporters In A Speedboat And Teased . '' You Are Going To Get A Big Surprise With The Next Thing I Do ..

In The Book Of Revelation 17;4 It Says That The Harlot . And I Quote ; ... Was Arrayed In Purple And Scarlet Color , And Decked With Gold And Prection Stones And Pearls . Having A Golden Cup In Her Hand Full Of Abomination And Filthiness Of Her Fornication .

El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Of Revelation 17;4 .. And The Confidante Wife , Babylon , The Great , The Harlot Queen Arrayed In Purple And Red Color , The Color Of A Harlot , Also The Chief Color Worn By Popes And Cardinals And With Golden Ornaments With Gold And Precious Stones And Pearls She Hides Her Face ; All Of The Evils That She Does Behind Wealth , Having A Golden Cup In Her Hand Full Of Abominations And Impurities Of Her Fornication . ''

If you go back and check out Princess Diana's Wedding , You'll see , She had one of the most Elaborate Wedding Ever . As you can see , She has brought all kind of Attention to The Royal Family . That's Revelation , The Prophecy Of The Harlot Bringing Down The World . That's why they call her Priness Di '' meaning Die meaning Death , As Stated In The '' People Book Weekly , Yearbook 1998 '' . Page 8 ''... The Unprecedented Tribute Made It Clear That Diana Had Earned The Title She Once Said She Coveted Most . The Queen Of People's Hearts .

They Got Rid Of Queen Elizabeth And Were Ready For The New Harlot Which Was Princess Di-Ana . Listen To How This Ties-Into Princess Diana ; Diana ; Dinah

There are also other Harlots such as , Elizabeth Taylor And Marilyn Monroe Who Represent The Two Harlots That Founded The Thule Society Which Were Zigrum And Maria Austish They Tried To Represent Them With Cher And Madonna , They couldn't physically resurrect Marilyn Monroe because she was already dead , So what did they do . They put her face on Posters , sTAMPS , t-shirts . Etc . Everywhere you looked there was A picture of Marilyn Monroe . They even have a computer software for her also ( That's How They Resurret Their Dead ) .

Golda Meir The former Prime Minister Of Israel Also Represented The Harlot . She Replaced The Queen Of English As The Harlot , Who Rides The Beast When She Petitioned The U.S. To Give The So-Called Jews A Separate State In Israel , Which Was Broken In 19996 A.D. By Jews When The Palestinians Were Not Given A Part Of The Israelite Or Jewish Land . But Bethlehem . Which Was A Christian Land .

This resulted in an uprising of Ethiopians , The True Israelites , All over Israel , and A Threat to the seat of the false Israelites that are in Israel . This uprising will continue until an attempt is made on the part of these True Israelites to take back , The Holy Land . The seat of the Queen was in jeopardy in 1996 A.D. By the disgrace to the Royal family by Harlots . These are Prophecies being Fulfilled when it says The Queen Will Be Pulled Down By Her Own People .

Golda Meir was the first prime minister of Israel , Which Is A Symbol Of Metro Goldwyn Meir Movie Productions , When they launched out to control The Minds Of people throught moving pictures . Their symbol was A Roaring Lion , Which Also Happens to be A symbol of Israel . Again they use A Grown Lion , A Male Who Is By Nature The Coward And Lazy , Shiftless And Wears The Title Ruler Of The Jungle , When He Is Not The Most Intelligent Nor The Strongest Of The Creatures Of The Jungle . All Of These Women Represent The Harlot Because As Leaders And Prominent People Of Their Countries , The Succeeded In Making The Nations Of The World Partake In Her Fornications , Enjoying In Her Luxuries , And Assisting Her To Condemn Other To A Life Of Poverty And Starvation .

KV'sQueen is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Great Thread! I'll be sharing this one with the masses....

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down

my eyes!
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

Thread Information