Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Was africa peaceful before islam and the whites?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Was Africa peaceful before the intruders infiltrated us?

Or Was Africa, as the white describe it, a land full of tribalism and constant clannish bickering?

Anybody got some information, a link, a video or a website that goes more into this, I would greatly appreciate it.

ShakaZulu is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 5/0
      Given: 2/0

Was africa peaceful before islam and the whites?

Quote Originally Posted by That_Untouchable_cat View Post

Or Was Africa, as the white describe it, a land full of tribalism and constant clannish bickering?

Anybody got some information, a link, a video or a website that goes more into this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of The Very Merciful, The All Merciful. Peace. You will have to do more searching to fit your specific requirements. However, the following links may not be too far off base:

A New Beginning for Ghana and Africa Too

By: Agbodza, Kwami, (2009-07-10)

"Civilisation owes a debt to Islam. But the Islam to which civilisation owes a debt is Africa. Africa created Islam and Monotheism, millions of years before the Holy Koran was revealed, and not our Arab brothers as his speech implied at Cairo. It is we Africans with our black skins who are the source of Europe’s Renaissance and Enlightenment. We translated works in European monasteries before they emerged from darkness. It is not the Arabs. The White Man is our son; the Arab is also our son; they are both offsprings of the black dominant gene. We are the originators of Western Civilisation. Africa is the origin of the Islamic culture that has given the world ‘majestic arches, soaring spires, timeless poetry, cherished music, elegant calligraphy and places of peaceful contemplation’. Africa itself is the Garden of Eden. It is the peaceful (Islam) Original Man, the Black Man that has demonstrated the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.

Africa, the modern Africa of nation states, as Marcus Garvey dreamed of, and the Kwame Nkrumah vision of a United and Strong Africa as the only guarantee of a peaceful world in which Africans of all ethnicities are respected and Africans also respect themselves was also born out of revolution just as The United States: the unfinished African Revolution. The United States contrary to what Barack Obama said was never founded on the ideal that “all are created equal”. If it was, Africans in The United States would not have been denied their human rights until the success of The African Revolution in The United States itself as the Civil Rights Movement and the laws it engendered in the 1960s."

http://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000217.html Islam and the African People

Emergence of Islam in the African-American Community Emergence of Islam in the African-American Community

According to the following link, the reverse seems to be true.

Global Politician - Are Whites The Source Of African Poverty? Are Whites The Source Of African Poverty?

Wassalaam. ShakaZulu
      The Remembrance of Allah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful, is Life's Greatest Blessing.

To Be Or Not To Be, That Is The Question?

Thumbs Up/Down

I understand you are a Muslim, and I respect you and your religion.

But i refuse to believe that Africa was uncivilized until after the whites came there.

To be truthful, the link to that website you posted sounded like nothing the typical White Supremacist propaganda we hear here all the time.

Hardworker is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

I understand you are a Muslim, and I respect you and your religion.

But i refuse to believe that Africa was uncivilized until after the whites came there.

To be truthful, the link to that website you posted sounded like nothing the typical White Supremacist propaganda we hear here all the time.
      Teach Brother!

`

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

And not only that... if it wasn't for the white man (devil) being on the planet we wouldn't have all these problems that we have, i.e. lying, killing and disease.

`
      "Some so-called Negroes, who are in love with the devils, do not like to see nor hear it being made manifest. We could lose them without ever missing them; for all who are found believing in, and in love with, the devils will be destroyed with the devils. "

Elijah Muhammad, Messenger of Allah

Thumbs Up/Down

From what I know, there was plenty tribalism and wars going on in Africa before the Arabs and Europeans got there. It was all that fighting we did with each other that helped make it so easy for them to come and take over. Not to say that we didn't fight back, because we did. But we were more willing to forgive and forget evils committed by the pale skins than we were to forgive our peoplez from other tribes we warred with.
      If you haven't already, try to pick up "The Destruction of Black Civilization" by Chancellor Williams. That book goes into exactly what you're talking about right now, amongst other things.
      Peace

Roll wit it, or roll up under it!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by weusi_maliki_rbg View Post
      From what I know, there was plenty tribalism and wars going on in Africa before the Arabs and Europeans got there. It was all that fighting we did with each other that helped make it so easy for them to come and take over. Not to say that we didn't fight back, because we did. But we were more willing to forgive and forget evils committed by the pale skins than we were to forgive our peoplez from other tribes we warred with.
      If you haven't already, try to pick up "The Destruction of Black Civilization" by Chancellor Williams. That book goes into exactly what you're talking about right now, amongst other things.
      Peace

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of the Very Merciful, The All Merciful As salaamu 'alaikum. I've managed to collect a list of videos, all of which I've not seen as yet.

Here are three videos with Dr. Williams being interviewed by Tony Brown:

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XPxgmbWzIY[/nomedia] The Destruction of Black Civilization, Dr Chancellor Williams Part 1

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KttIBl-rKWI[/nomedia] Part 2

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXSRARLxQI&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 3

Also, links to videos re: At The Feet Of The Grand Masters: Dr. Ben, Dr. Clarke, Dr. Jackson

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2XGYi0rJvQ&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 1

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9sSgmy0Pcs&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 2

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R90XOSDvjNY&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 3

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEFfPMX_dbM&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 4

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_oXMr9LP90&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 5

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZExST96hoJA&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 6

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpddaCh7BA&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 7

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpCJkPaGfLE&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 8

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywPhOHMgHoI&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 9

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZziOFjBIKLU&feature=related[/nomedia] Part 10

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_TK0d3mRUQ&feature=related[/nomedia] Na'im Akbar

Wassalaam. ShakaZulu
      The Remembrance of Allah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful, is Life's Greatest Blessing.

Thumbs Up/Down

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim As salaamu 'alaikum.

Food for thought:

Revolutionary Reading List

Wassalaam. ShakaZulu

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

Quote Originally Posted by ShakaZulu View Post
      Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim As salaamu 'alaikum.

Food for thought:

We're All Detroiters Now!

Wassalaam. ShakaZulu

Brotha, that was a very good video.
      GOD willing, truly a classic, at best
      White Devils from the West: Chapter X by Chancellor Williams

"BEFORE THE "SIXTEENTH CENTURY" MOST AFRICANS ON THE continent had never seen a "real white face".

Since in many societies all devils and other evil spirits were white, the ritual to ward these off was always led by chanting dancers whose faces and bodies were hideously painted with white chalk. That there were in fact "white humans" - living "white devils" - was unbelievable (probably few reports are better known than those of first contact where the boldest of the unbelievers would venture to rub the skin of whites to see if the "paint" would come off).

Over a thousand years had passed since Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Turks had taken over Egypt, and Arabs now also ruled the Eastern Sudan.

Arab - Hebrew rule was steadfast in isolated Abyssinia, while the Arabs along the East Coast, operating from their Zanzibar stronghold, had not themselves ventured far into the interior.

Their Afro-Arab agents generally spearheaded slave-hunting operations.

Ghana and Mali had disappeared, and now Songhay was making its last stand against Arab, Coloured, and Berber armies from across the desert. Even where where black armies clashed with invading white armies, the masses never saw white people.

This refers not only to the countless thousands who fled upon the approach of enemy troops, but also to those who remained scattered over the country in their villages.

Now things were changing rapidly and the people were becoming sharply aware that they wre being hemmed in from all directions. To begin with, the Arabs were spreading out and penetrating formerly forbidden borders of black states. They could therefore enter black territory from which Whites were barred.

These "Black Arabs" (many were unmixed) confused African leaders everywhere, increased the tensions and tribal wars among them, and helped mightily in destroying the independence of African states.

Having discussed this in connection with the fall of the Mossi States and elsewhere, my return to the same subject again is to keep a focus on the race's self - imposed chains is that Blacks themselves do not like to discuss these internal handicaps at all, not even among themselves. We prefer to pretend that certain things do not exist. This in itself is a weakness that strengthens the white power position over the Blacks.

The Portuguese were the "first white European people" to arrive in West and Central Africa. They were not long in adopting the Arab strategy in dividing the Blacks against themselves - a strategy since adopted by all white people".~

pg.243 The Destruction of Black Civilization

Question:

What color are the Arabs?

What color are the Portuguese?

Was Arabia ever considered Ethiopia?

Quick Notes:

Up to a century and a half ago our information concerning Arabia was based mainly on Greek and Latin writers, such as Herodotus (Histories), Diodorus Siculus (Bibliotheca Historica), Strabo (Geography, Book XVI), Pliny, Ptolemy, and others. All those writers reported without any equivocation that Arabia was part of the ancient Kingdom of Ethiopia Kush, extending from Africa into Solomon Islands.

The Year is 1946: "The Arab League named them "Arab" cause they "spoke" Arabic to "secularize" Islam due to tribalism.

At its peak, The Aksum Empire controlled territories as far as Southern Egypt, east to the Gulf of Aden, south to the Omo River, and west to the Nubian Kingdom of Meroe. The South Arabian kingdom of the Himyarites and also a portion of Western Saudi Arabia was also under the power of Aksum. At this point in time the majority of the citizens of Aksum were one of the ancestors of the present day Amhara and Tigray,the Biher-Tigrigna (also Tigrinya speakers) and Tigre of Eritrea.

King Abdul Aziz, "founder" of Saudi Arabia began conquering in 1902, consecrated Saudi Arabia as a nation in 1932.

It took all of 1300 years before Saudi Arabia claimed its country as a nation not a *state; independent of federation, dispute, or as a country subdivision of Ethiopia.

Islam: Ethiopia's last gift from GOD

Peace be upon you

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by weusi_maliki_rbg View Post
      Peace
      Cool, I'll make sure I pick the book up. Right away.

But IDK about some of this man. If the tribal genocidal wars were REALLY THAT bad, then how were black people able to exist MILLIONS of years before all of this, by just simply relying on themselves with NO OUTSIDE help? Hell, we even gave BIRTH to what today is known as the Caucasian and Arab man, so we couldnt be THAT primitive. Let alone, we HAD to give THEM, as our children, the tools and trade to survive so in fact it ONLY makes sense that we are the most SUPERIOR beings on this planet.

So this theory about uncivilized Africa just isnt adding up. The Europeans have white-washed pretty MUCH ALL of our history and have kept MANY things from us, and its a shame that everything about Africa except EGYPT was/is pretty much unknown pre-Islam/pre-whites.

But Like I said to the other guy, I know alot of you are Muslim, and I respect you for it. BUT we must be careful of Islam revisionist History. I have a feeling that the biases towards Islam and just Religion in general is playing a major role as far as this "theory" about our people being uncivilized before the Whites and the Arabs.

I mean when studying the Ancient Egyptians and where they claimed to have DESCENDED from, makes me think that in fact the opposite was true and that our ancestors were the ZENITH of humanity, and as time went on the Arab and White man deteriorated them-- thus leading to state of conditioning today.

There have even been scripts wrote by certain tribes CLAIMING that in fact they are higher life-forms that COME from the heavens. The Dogon Tribe for instance knew for MILLENIAS that Jupiter had moons and Saturn had rings. And this was WAAAY before any European or Arab man.

I guess, we as blacks have much work to do when it comes to finding out our true history.

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool, I'll make sure I pick the book up. Right away.

But IDK about some of this man. If the tribal genocidal wars were REALLY THAT bad, then how were black people able to exist MILLIONS of years before all of this, by just simply relying on themselves with NO OUTSIDE help? Hell, we even gave BIRTH to what today is known as the Caucasian and Arab man, so we couldnt be THAT primitive. Let alone, we HAD to give THEM, as our children, the tools and trade to survive so in fact it ONLY makes sense that we are the most SUPERIOR beings on this planet.

So this theory about uncivilized Africa just isnt adding up. The Europeans have white-washed pretty MUCH ALL of our history and have kept MANY things from us, and its a shame that everything about Africa except EGYPT was/is pretty much unknown pre-Islam/pre-whites.

But Like I said to the other guy, I know alot of you are Muslim, and I respect you for it. BUT we must be careful of Islam revisionist History. I have a feeling that the biases towards Islam and just Religion in general is playing a major role as far as this "theory" about our people being uncivilized before the Whites and the Arabs.

I mean when studying the Ancient Egyptians and where they claimed to have DESCENDED from, makes me think that in fact the opposite was true and that our ancestors were the ZENITH of humanity, and as time went on the Arab and White man deteriorated them-- thus leading to state of conditioning today.

There have even been scripts wrote by certain tribes CLAIMING that in fact they are higher life-forms that COME from the heavens. The Dogon Tribe for instance knew for MILLENIAS that Jupiter had moons and Saturn had rings. And this was WAAAY before any European or Arab man.

I guess, we as blacks have much work to do when it comes to finding out our true history.

Good teaching again

`
      "Some so-called Negroes, who are in love with the devils, do not like to see nor hear it being made manifest. We could lose them without ever missing them; for all who are found believing in, and in love with, the devils will be destroyed with the devils. "

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Hardworker View Post
      Good teaching again

`
      Thanks bro. Thats one of the things I've ALWAYS respected about you NOI brothers. IT was ALWAYS about the welfare of Black People FIRST.

Much respect, man.

Thumbs Up/Down

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful As salaamu 'alaikum The peace be upon you, everyone. Here are some links that I wasn't able to immediately copy with the others by Dr. Chancellor Williams.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flUdyUPjlW4&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen -- Part 1 Dr Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfGQ7hXc9js&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen Part 2 - Dr Chancellor Wiliams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDJo9YstpZY&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen Part 3 - Dr. Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9qIOI9zlOg&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen Part 4 - Dr. Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRQINInbvMk&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen Part 5 - Dr. Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZ_l0l9Pqc&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen Part 6 - Dr Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzXJerbogZk&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen Part 7 - Dr. Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsZG7egXKpE&feature=related[/nomedia] Strongmen Part 8 - Dr. Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXMqq1rG530&feature=related[/nomedia] Following in the Footsteps of Dr Chancellor Williams by Prof. Manu Ampim

Wassalaam. ShakaZulu

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

All praise be GOD. Excellent find Brotha.

Peace be upon you

GoodTimes is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

They can have their islam, and whatever else they brought with them. Our beliefs were totally indigenous, and no sand nigga or White could ever comprehend them.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks bro. Thats one of the things I've ALWAYS respected about you NOI brothers. IT was ALWAYS about the welfare of Black People FIRST.

Much respect, man.
      Remember my brother, God comes for the downtrodden and oppressed. He sends chastisement against the oppressor.

Yet... the people must be awake.

Black people are working feverishly to gain the white man's acceptance; in turn making them hate their own selves... the more you love white the more you hate black.

The love of white people is that which make our people asleep. We cannot see the fire that is being kindled for the very people that we love, making us susceptible to bring burned along with them.

Hosea 4:6 is definitely in mode operation.

`

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-18-2009, 03:36 PM
    2. 11-21-2009, 12:46 PM

Thread Information