Forgot your password?

AzaniaSpeaks is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

How do I change this icon?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Greetings! ImHotep!

Is there a way to change the icon that selects?

I know how to change the MS icon for the pointer but that damned white hand is driving me to a point of non-strategic insurrection!

What can be done to create a Black or other melanated hand?
      The KMTK symbol SEBEK is the Crocodile image of the Divine Messenger and embodiment of the 'Word of God' SEBEK RULES COMMUNICATION, COMMUNION AND COMMUTING -- 'WORD/UTTERANCE' AS A CREATIVE FORCE IN FORMING REALITY!

Azania Speaks - With The Voice of the Crocodile - SEBEK - Divine Utterance! Peace Born of Power!

http://www.sur-bet.org Some United Responsible Blacks Embracing Togetherness

"Courage is not the absence of fear -- it is the possession of fortitude!"

Jahness is offline OniOni Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 18/0

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by AzaniaSpeaks
      Greetings! ImHotep!

Is there a way to change the icon that selects?

I know how to change the MS icon for the pointer but that damned white hand is driving me to a point of non-strategic insurrection!

What can be done to create a Black or other melanated hand?
      Greetings Sister AzaniaSpeaks!

What program are you getting the white hand in for example Adobe Acrobat reader and I think Photoshop usses it as the default for selecting.

My question to you is have you tried some of the free cursor programs out there? Also it may be a default programming issue that deals with the coding for the mouse software.

I am still not fully understanding exactly what you need, because the hand is not default for all programs.

Also I saw this thread but was a bit busy to respond sooner, but all the time still thinking about your thread and researching to see what I come up with. So be patient with that hand...hahahha

Also always state what Operating System you are using 98/2000/XP etc.? Cause each OS might use something a bit different. And give any other details you might have.

Peace!
      Posted In The Spirit of Learning & Sharing
      One Love & Respect Always

The Quest for knowledge stops at the grave.
      HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I.

If you fail to prepare,
      you are preparing to fail!

Mind what you want, because someone wants your mind.

Working together, the ants ate the elephant.

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jahness
      Greetings Sister AzaniaSpeaks!

What program are you getting the white hand in for example Adobe Acrobat reader and I think Photoshop usses it as the default for selecting.

My question to you is have you tried some of the free cursor programs out there? Also it may be a default programming issue that deals with the coding for the mouse software.

I am still not fully understanding exactly what you need, because the hand is not default for all programs.

Also I saw this thread but was a bit busy to respond sooner, but all the time still thinking about your thread and researching to see what I come up with. So be patient with that hand...hahahha

Also always state what Operating System you are using 98/2000/XP etc.? Cause each OS might use something a bit different. And give any other details you might have.

Peace!
      Greetings! ImHotep!

Asante sana for the info/research! I apologize for not providing the needed info. . .

Ok, when I pass my cursor over a live link, it turns into a white hand [the cursor] -- MS XP at home but MS 2000 at work, etc. I see it on every system I've ever touched. . . that darned white hand. . . . I was thinking it is a program default selector -- should/could look in the HTML code but was wanting someone [you] to have already got the answer and could share w/me!

We shall continue. . .
      The KMTK symbol SEBEK is the Crocodile image of the Divine Messenger and embodiment of the 'Word of God' SEBEK RULES COMMUNICATION, COMMUNION AND COMMUTING -- 'WORD/UTTERANCE' AS A CREATIVE FORCE IN FORMING REALITY!

Azania Speaks - With The Voice of the Crocodile - SEBEK - Divine Utterance! Peace Born of Power!

Jahness is offline OniOni Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 18/0

Arrow

Greetings sister Azania!

I use several different computers running different Operating Systems on a daily basis. The hand is not default only for certain programs like I mentioned before such as Adobe Acobat etc.

Now this doesn't mean that it cannot be set that way by some sort of customization. Thisis what we have to find out and what i am working on unless someone else pops in and helps us out...so i am still on the case for the race, just letting you know: .

Peace!
      Posted In The Spirit of Learning & Sharing
      One Love & Respect Always

The Quest for knowledge stops at the grave.
      HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I.

If you fail to prepare,
      you are preparing to fail!

Mind what you want, because someone wants your mind.

Working together, the ants ate the elephant.

Thumbs Up/Down

Greetings! ImHotep!

Ok, so when I go to "Post Reply" a white hand appears! Since no one else has jumped in on this subject maybe it's only happening on MS systems. . . .??? But here on the drum am not using adobe. . . .

Thread Information