DeskPins can be used to make any application topmost, that is, to keep it above all other windows. Just grab a pin from the DeskPins icon in the system notification area (a.k.a. taskbar tray) and click on any window. This functionality is identical to the "Always on Top" setting found in some programs. With DeskPins you can add this feature to any program!
* Unlimited number of pins available.
* Intelligent handling of various application types.
* Powerful wildcard-based automatic pin support.
* Global hotkeys.
* Negligible system resources usage.
DeskPins is not a demanding program and will run on practically any system with Windows installed.
* Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003.
* 386/10MHz class CPU or higher
* 4 MB RAM
* less than 100 KB of free disk space
* 4 bpp (16 colors) minimum - 8 bpp (256 colors) or more recommended
DeskPins v1.30 (96 KB, setup exe)
Greek interface & help (19 KB, zip)
Chinese interface (3 KB, zip)