Delaying the Sending of an Email in Outlook
If you send scheduled emails or, on occasion, have an email where you want the delivery to be delayed, you can schedule the individual email to deliver at a certain time. To do this:
1. Compose a new email, like normal.
2. In the email’s compose window, select View > Options.
3. Check the box for “Do not deliver before”.
4. Select a date and time when you want the message to be delivered.
5. Close the dialog box.
6. Send your email.
7. The email will remain in your Outbox until the time you selected for it to send.
Note: These steps refer to Outlook which ships with Office XP/2003 so future and past versions may have different wording.