Here's a little tutorial that I've put together for uploading and posting images. The file management utility used is ShareMation.
1. Locate the image you would like to upload.
2. Visit http://www.sharemation.com and create an account.
3. After creating your account, login with your user name and password.
4. After login, you are presented with your file management environment. Click "UPLOAD" to begin the process.
5. Now, let's find the image you would like to upload. Click "BROWSE."
6. Locate the desired image on your computer, click and select "OPEN." You are now back at the "UPLOAD" screen. Select "OK."
7. Your file has been successfully uploaded.
8. You must change the file's properties if you wish to share it online. Click the "SHARE" icon for the corresponding file. It looks like this: It brings up this screen.
9. Click "CHANGE." This screen appears.
10. Under the read column change everything to "YES" from the pull-down menus. Now, your screen should look like this.
11. Click "APPLY NOW" and the changes will be saved.
12. Click "BACK" and you are shown a description of the properties of your file. From here, you can copy the URL of your image.
13. Click "BACK" once again, and your are taken to the file management environment.
To upload more images, follow the procedure outlined above.
To insert the image into a post, use the tags [img]URL of image[/img]
Other Free Image Servers (added by administrators)