Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Africa_SpokesPerson is offline Azanian Militia

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Icon Sun Have you heard about Kylin?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Have you heard about the Chinese server operating system kylin?
      Kylin is china server operating system that was developed entirely by china and it is currently being applied in the field of finance, government, education and stock and it is reported to be working successfully in the information system of china national defense.

It is a great news for Africa because Africa will be using an allied country operating system until that time we develop our own computer operating system, because spending our money to support our oppressors major corporation so that our money can be used to oppress us, kill us, and rape us is awful.

here is a a quote from china gov website

China develops computer server operating system

GOV.cn Monday, December 4, 2006

A Chinese developed computer operating system for servers that's said to be more secure than other server software, passed an experts' assessment on Monday.

The successful development of the Kylin operating system is significant progress for China's operating system research and development, the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) said.

The Kylin server operating system was funded by a government-sponsored program and developed by the University of Science and Technology for National Defense.

A panel of experts from the state 863 Hi-tech Research and Development Program office approved the system here Monday.

Operating systems in China are mainly products developed overseas, said officials with MOST, adding that it is a national strategy to develop China-owned computer software.

The Kylin system is compatible with mainstream operating systems and supports multiple microprocessors and computers of different structures.

The system has obtained authentication of the international Linux Standard Base and Free Standards Group, developers said.

It is now being applied in the fields of finance, governance, education and stock and has also worked successfully in information systems of national defence, the university said.

Editor: Yangtze Yan
      Source: Xinhua

When kylin is finally commercialized world-wide i will call on our people world wide to support that server operating system, because we will be putting our money where it serve us better. china currently borrow money to many African countries interest free and it helped many African countries fight for their freedom the time of liberations wars by supplying us with weapons and Ammunitions to fights pinks "whites" devils.

china is our friend and pinks "whites" are our worse nightmare. Kylin will serve us better, window server even has spywares for the USA gov in it, because pinks "white" are genetically devilish.

VIVA Africa, VIVA the African people world wide. VIVA china and to hell with
      the devils 'whites"

China develops computer server operating system

Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

Thumbs Up/Down

Asante sana for the info Warrior..! We need to be self sufficient & indepedent in every way.

Though China could be an alternative for us, I'm still waiting for hard proofs that she is our friend. Sino-Afrikan relations look like to me as another form of imperialism than real win-win partnership, I've seen that in my own country. China needs our natural ressources so badly, that to compete with the yt supremacists, she can be very deceptive with Afrikans. Moreover given the puppets leaders we have through the continent I doubt that they will seize this opportunity to develop our motherland, give our people what they need & counter-balence western domination.

And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sourakhata View Post
      Asante sana for the info Warrior..! We need to be self sufficient & indepedent in every way.
      Asante sana comrade, and i agree 100% with you on our need to be self sufficient and indepedent in every way.

Though China could be an alternative for us, I'm still waiting for hard proofs that she is our friend.
      Recent proof: china vetoed the Illegal resolution that was meant at putting sanctions and prepare for a military intervention against Zimbabwe brought by the USA and the UK against president Mugabe government at the UN security council under section 7 of the UNSC in an attempt to impose a puppet in Zimbabwe to preserve pink "white" supremacy.

Past proof include: the fact that china-Africa summit was overwhelmingly opposed by pink "white" countries; if china was in complicity with pinks "whites" in their pain distribution game in Africa they would not have opposed the summit and labeled china as a threat to us and trying to colonize Africa as if we do not know colonization of Africa was the extension of slavery on the motherland.

Another past proof: china supported our struggle against pink "white" madness during the time of the fight for the liberation of many African countries, like zimbabwe, Namibia, mozambique and many others by providing us with arms and ammunitions.

Another proof: China is one of the few if not the only country in the world that borrow africans state money without interest, meaning if we take a loan of $1000000 we pay back exatly what we took unlike the pink "white" countries loan which are all about you take $1000000 and you have to pay back $20000000 because their racism against us.

Another proof is the fact that china is faced with the same enemy as us, and has no interest in having us also as it enemy, the USA, UK, and the EU are working hard to break china into pieces because they do not want any opposition in their drive for total supremacy of the world

when the UK, EU and USA did put sanction against zimbabwe because of it heroic land redistribution, where did zimbabwe turn to? it turned to China and china opened it door to zimbabwe and helped zimbabwe, that move angered the pink "white" countries very much because china helped prevent president Mugabe government from collapsing under the pinks "whites" sanctions.

there are too many proof and i cannot put all of them here today, i will advise you not to buy into pink "white" news organisation propaganda, because they have a huge influence on our brain because they produce most of the news we consume, i have been reading china policies and following their actions for over 2 years now i can assure you that they are our friends.

i have been doing the same for the USA, UK, EU and i can assure you that pinks "whites" are more dangerous than the HIV virus to the African people.

Sino-Afrikan relations look like to me as another form of imperialism than real win-win partnership, I've seen that in my own country.
      based on what you say this? you said you have seen that in your country can can you give me details of what happen in your country with china?

China needs our natural ressources so badly, that to compete with the yt supremacists, she can be very deceptive with Afrikans.
      can you back up that argument? and i want also to let you know that you cannot expect us to be treated as if we cannot think for ourselves, even your real friend can sometimes want to take advantage of you, we shouldn't be like we cannot think for ourselves.

Moreover given the puppets leaders we have through the continent I doubt that they will seize this opportunity to develop our motherland, give our people what they need & counter-balence western domination.
      do you know why there are puppets in Africa? it is because the west cannot accept an Africa that is free from it domination, and therefore they are imposing leaders all over the place like they are trying to do in zimbabwe.

Africa need friendly countries in the world who are facing the same enemy as us such as China, IRAN, palestine, hezzbola, the taliban, venuzuela, and many more.

do not take me wrong but your friends will never become you and even with a real friend such as china we still have to look for our own interest.
      Last edited by Africa_SpokesPerson; 10-25-2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: correction spelling mistakes

Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

Thumbs Up/Down

I respect & consider your standpoint brother.

I only hope future will prove me wrong and skepticism & distrust towards Chinese presence in Afrika won't be justified anymore.
      For the moment Darfur genocide, chinese arms exportation (and it's only the start since she is still under embargo), china selling her worst products to the continent on purpose as if we do not deserve the best standards, the fact that large part of the economy is being monopolized by armies of Chinese immigrants in many Afrikan country such as Sénégal (mine) to the detriment of people arise many suspicions and demand to be very careful and not proclaim an ally which has not proven to be so yet. Naiveté can kill. Trading an imperalist for another one won't free our people, unless you think China is a communist country 'altruisticly' dedicated to the progress of mankind which is another debate.

I'm not basing my doubts on any "pink "white" news organisation propaganda" but on my critical thinking brother, so be reassured and please respect that.
      Your topic is on a Chinese server ( P C Tech Advice & Technology section) so further argument will make us inevitably derive from the initial info you've been sharing with the community moreover I've stated my views on this subject many times & extensively on this very forum as other Warrior Kings & Queens have done, I invinte you to use the search engine or create a new thread on this topic I'm sure you will have a lot of reactions.

And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)

Im The Truth is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 7/0

I've been hearing about this for a while now. When other Linux OS companies were trying to sell to the Chinese gov they were forced to customized their OSes so often that China began to build there own. One thing that scares me about anything technology out of China is that since they are one of the most restrictive and spying nations as it relates to the internet. I question the restrictive and spying nature of their OS.

While China is not an open enemy of African I think more time needs to be give to before we call them a friend. They are a ally because they want the resources in Africa. The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré

"speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

"Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King

Get Involved!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sourakhata View Post
      I respect & consider your standpoint brother.
      thank you comrade for those kind words.

I only hope future will prove me wrong and skepticism & distrust towards Chinese presence in Afrika won't be justified anymore.
      Brother it seems as if some of the proof i provided to you are not convincing to you?

For the moment Darfur genocide, chinese arms exportation (and it's only the start since she is still under embargo),
      Talking of the so called genocide in Darfur i want to inform you that it is pink "white" countries who are talking of genocide in Darfur, the AU troops on the ground have not reported any genocide ongoing.

the USA state department put the number of dead in Darfur at around 98.181.000 that including death caused by violence, disease, hunger and other causes since 2003, comparing that to the conflict in DRC (republic democratic of Congo) for the same period more than 5.4 millions people have lost their life due to conflic, hunger, disease and other causes.

so where is the genocide taking place between those countries if we had to compare?

The Answer based on those figures we have will be: DRC, and why is Sudan getting all the attention?

the Answer is because the pinks "whites" devils are trying to take control of sudan and are using the conflict there to exagerate things so that they can push their devilish agenda, the same is happening with Zimbabwe and the same happened with the riot in Tibet not long ago. (i support an African solution to the Darfur conflict and not a pink "white" man sponsored solution)

During the start of the Genocide in Rwanda Pink "whites" countries had troops there, and why didn't they stop the Genocide when it started and instead left so that the brown "black" people could kill themselves nicely? and it is widely proven that the french government took part in the genocide as proven by the current Rwanda government and why is the UN and the USA not calling for an international investigation against france in their alleged involvement in the genocide in Rwanda?

I will advise you not to trust the pink "white" news organizations, the AFP, AP, Reuters and others, which are the front line of their system of pink supremacy in the world.

read from both party( the west and their enemies such as china, iran, zimbabwe and others) and analyze information on the same topic from the 2 side to have a balanced opinion of the situation.

china selling her worst products to the continent on purpose as if we do not deserve the best standards, the fact that large part of the economy is being monopolized by armies of Chinese immigrants in many Afrikan country such as Sénégal (mine) to the detriment of people arise many suspicions and demand to be very careful and not proclaim an ally which has not proven to be so yet.
      ahahahaha, what is your government and other African governments doing about china worse products being sold to them, about a massive number of immigrants from china taking over the economy of Africa? the way you put it, it is as if there is no govenment in your country and Africa to enforce the law of the land.

Naiveté can kill. Trading an imperalist for another one won't free our people, unless you think China is a communist country 'altruisticly' dedicated to the progress of mankind which is another debate.
      There is a difference between a country that colonized you and has a proven history of using force (coup d etat) to impose it will on the people of Africa and a country such a china with which we can basically take any stand we want without having any consequences.

meaning Africa is not being forced to buy the worse kind of products from China. it is not being forced to accomodate chinese army of economic migrants, they are doing so at own will and therefore there is no proof of china imperialism, in the other hand the EU, the USA have a proven record of imperialism in the continent and everything we do in relation to them is forced on us, like when they imposed the western style capitalist in Africa without even taking Africa's opinion, like when they impose the prices of Africa's raw materials and so on.

I'm not basing my doubts on any "pink "white" news organisation propaganda" but on my critical thinking brother, so be reassured and please respect that.
      ahahaha, i respect that

Your topic is on a Chinese server ( P C Tech Advice & Technology section) so further argument will make us inevitably derive from the initial info you've been sharing with the community moreover I've stated my views on this subject many times & extensively on this very forum as other Warrior Kings & Queens have done, I invinte you to use the search engine or create a new thread on this topic I'm sure you will have a lot of reactions.
      Thanks again for sharing with me the information you just provided me with an your opinion on the subject, i will certainly not push that subject because i know china is a friend of Africa and not a brother of Africa or Africa itself.

Thread Information