Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

The best backup program in the world.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Acronis 2009

Features

Acronis True Image Home 2009 provides the maximum flexibility to ensure you are adequately protected and can recover from unforeseen events such as viruses, unstable software downloads, and hard drive failures. Create an exact copy of your PC for a full backup or backup only your important data and application settings — your choice!

You've accumulated a lifetime of memories on your home PC, in addition to important personal documents, such as tax returns and resumes, not to mention all the applications you have installed and unique settings for each family member that took countless hours to set up. Acronis True Image Home 2009 helps makes certain that you are adequately protected; ensuring that you can recover your precious data in case your PC fails or your computer hard disk is damaged by a virus.
      Backup your entire PC

Acronis True Image Home 2009 is built on the most advanced, highly rated disk imaging technology available to consumers. Copy your entire PC, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. If you suffer a system or disk crash, virus attack or other failure, you can restore the entire system disk in minutes.

Features

New!One-click™ protection
      Initially, you decide what, where and when to back up. After that, backups occur automatically or with just one click.
      New!Full text search
      Search for file name and/or content within an archive, using Windows or Google™— desktop search.
      Making reserve copies of your backups
      You can make reserve copies of your backups and save them on a network drive, or a USB storage device. You have a choice of making a reserve copy as regular (flat) files, a zip compressed file, and a tib file.
      New!Zip archive format support available
      In addition to Acronis' powerful TIB data compression backup format, one of the most densely compressed backup file types available to consumers, Acronis True Image Home 2009 also supports the popular ZIP® format.
      Consolidation
      You can define rules for consolidating your archives to reduce storage space. Merge an older full backup with several incremental backups to quickly create a new full backup; subsequent backups are based on the newly-created full backup.

Key Technologies
      Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
      Boot your computer after a failure to start the recovery process simply by selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed.
      Exclude files and folders
      Back up only the data you want to keep and save disk space.
      Incremental and Differential Backups
      Save disk space and time by performing differential and incremental backups.
      Live Backups
      Keep working right through your backup for maximum convenience.
      Improved!Smart Scheduling
      Run backups automatically at preset or elapsed time when user is idle, on user log-in/logout, on system startup/shutdown, and in coordination with other events.
      New!Set & Forget backups
      Configure once and perform backups automatically.
      Acronis Secure Zone®
      Protect your system by saving an image to a special partition on your hard disk where it can be accessed when the system is being restored.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

u should know the pass. her first name. start wit an 'a'.

Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Guess what after goin thru a lot of crap.... stick wit the older version cuz theres a few validation issues on the new one. heres the older version link

The only backup Program you'll ever need

fully compatible wit windows 7

Andersson is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Few days ago i was also backing up all of my data to my external hard drive at the end of every day,so I started using the Acronis True Image Home software to do so. I made the first backup yesterday, which understandably took a long time. But now I'm running the first daily backup, as a test, and it says it'll take 4 hours to finish!.So due to all these difficulties i quit Acronis & now i am using Magic Backup online service & really it's great .Magic Backup is so easy to use, and so reliable. Unlike other backup products that perform "scheduled" backups during the middle of the night, Magic Backup is always on the lookout for new or changed files that need to be backed up.So i am not searching any new backup software.

ecozart is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Online Backup Software

I've had alot of the same problems. I've been using backazon.com for online backups lately. Never crashed and it's a true backup not just a sync program. So if i delete a file on accident I can retrieve it from an older backup.

Peace
      Eric

Thread Information