0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      deep.

Peace be upon you

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

I read an article a couple of years ago explaining how the muslim countries in the Middle East supposedly were political mirrors to the U.S. One a my homies showed me and told me he found it sensible. It was a policy of non-terrorism to protect a thoughtly mal-directed capital of money against religious countries that only seek to be in the law of God. I told him he couldn't (believe what the papers said). The underlines were that the Moodjies oughtn't kill for God and he reflected quickly like "Yeah, 'sounds true, only God may". So I told him yo in the states they kill for perversion (star white) and my constant puns going I reminded him the twin towers owners weren't noticing their sheer gambling at and towards the countries who will be in the law of God. Rawly rawly like we are in France in our many discussions, he drops a the-two-babel-towers-should-have-been-destroyed-by-god-then. I reassured him that the followers of God apply the wills-~only mistake : the bragging~-and that the bottom ground over there is the religion and all an era surfaces comes after. My angle of view still makes me say the U.S placed the money first and the dream would be to walk on it til it gracefully reaches your pockets and the divine precepts stay behind so far one could not forcely comprehend them in his or her whereabouts or, so disconnectedly. (I state that because I've been in NY and perceived the rest of what I didn't feel before). But anyways, all I told my fella was U.S.'s judiciary laws drifted from the divine ones in their accuratenesses and probably not in the Middle East. All is a matter of mind well-being and for that to be reached, it takes mankind's accordance about what is fertile for an existence and what isn't.

It should be the laws handled by God's transparance and the recreation afterwards...
      Last edited by JAH - GREEN; 07-07-2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: mistyping

D.W. Joyce is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

In reading that, your words reminded me of Sun-Ra for a second. I don't know why, just the way your mind is working I guess. I'd love to have a conversation with you about this. But let me ask you something first: What's star white? And can you explain pretty much everything after "My angle of view?"

Thanks and I apologize for my ignorance

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

Not At All

Is Sun-Ra a member of the site ? I guess, tell me wrong if so.

Star white is about the white supremacy. They usually think they know better and are the best placed ones to direct everything and claim a right over anybody, plus they think it serves The Almighty. So, they could scheme and eradicate what doesn’t go in their sense and truncate their wills as if they were deemed agreed by God. Star white can conceive God but where they fall out is where God is in real. Too bad for them. Never see God like you see Him, see Him like He is. Will they ever wonder wether He has got a year-2000 word ?

My angle of view is European (France), I was about to say “sorry” but it’s just how it is. As a matter-of-fact, I always heard about “the American Dream” and how it’s a motive to live or a sham very few can live and I wondered wether there was a chance to live what one wants to live for rather than getting astray to “not-for-you” or puppet land or self-bluff...handled by ? Yep, yep, star white, lol..! What seems to be, to me, is that the USA eversince takes a great grip to contretize utopia and falls on its truth : inequality. The credo remains as it’s always been, prosperity, it’s not a bad intent in itself but the means to have it settled shows enormous precarity. The US’s forefathers installed wealth in their minds before the country was wealthy and gendered a perverted process to have their minds’ aspirations achieved, which they have been promoting and urgeing in pretending it was for the good of all’s well-being but not acting their pretense statements, which would help. And, when they are in their fake (one notch upper than their selfish and crooked minds) they would state a it’s-up-to-god which, with the importance He has in the U.S nation, would found an amalgam like it will be handed-down suddenly. That’s what makes me say “the U.S placed the money first and the dream would be to walk on it til it gracefully reaches your pockets”…and money’s legal to God only when one worked his deed effort. Otherwise, perversion gets in the mind because it looks easier-gain and one would justify it by a it-was-up-to-god and concretely misses out his or her pardon, doubly wrong and to God and to him or herself who followed someone who spoilt their path. The divine precepts also say that one should try to wash him or herself before the pardon is immediate, or you will be in a conversation with God that would just end with a carriage of remorses, those who block one from walking and make wish death for self. Too heavy, better yet turn one’s back in order to a new start ?? And the justification continues and obtains from possible friends a “it’s-not-serious,-move-on.”(…from out of divine concordance), commonplace in the vastness of everyday life. One example : to boast the fact of believing in God to anybody (even the ones who don’t care) except to God. A second example : to talk of, about, around God but not to Him…The base of beliefs has already gotten flawed but the then wrong justifications continue. In the Middle East they have their prayer caller to recall whereas they know and expect for their own. The divine link is still within each believer of the applied religious group.

So yeah, I’ve been in New-York City twice. Lol, it looked like people worshipped God only if it‘d bring something to them, some type of pro-spiritual blackmail or maybe a kind of vice that might be settled there like everything will be offered and granted. It seems to be the USA’s culture but the latter forgot when God expresses His Conditions (take a read of Psalm119), the nowadays enounciaters(=tellers, I thought I was inventing a word,lol) just skipped informing about the “clauses” of the God They Trust. Less harsh now, and more transparent, the Middle East countries based their laws on the divine ones and constanly cling to that. It appears it’s harder for them to apply an “amendment” that would drift towards laxism, and it’s logic to have things done like God says than spiritually unclever little bunches’ attempts. Now, about the mankind’s accordance, it takes its whole to ask god, talk to the one God, and follow the signs like one whole body. Days get more spiritual as it goes, so we may be soon to live such a kind of moment. Freedom and peace afterwards.

Sorry I was long, don’t hesitate to ask when I mightn’t ‘ve been clear…Peace sister.

Jahgreen.

p.s : You can ask me all your questions..about my mind.

Thread Information