Access the situation, incense the propagation, do away with the hesitation, no time for stagnation, Burn down the plantation, Burn down the plantation. Burn down the plantation!

Let it burn!

Fuse with the ancestors, refuse the uncle fester, and embrace the black panther. That's the question, be the answer. We got nothing to lose. So, why so serious about rules, burn down the high schools, burn down the high schools, burn down the high schools!

And...let it Burn!

Free me bitch or I'mma burn all this shit down. Round for round, pound for pound, rather standing or knocked down I will not be bound. I will transcend the profound then catch a fire and clown. There is no stopping me now. Even when the gun goes pow, don't be concerned with the how. Just know, I' ll be resurrected in the offspring. Like syphilis, with every careless kiss you give cause for me to exist. Burn all this shit, let the fire persist until they can't resist. Burn all this shit, let the fire persist until they can't resist. Burn all this shit, let the fire persist until they can no longer resist....

Then let it burn some more!