Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

Seen The Light Three Times

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Hey People, I wanted to share a text of mine and the music that goes with it. I am personnally hoping in the liberation of the Black people like everyone of us here. It appears that I made my moves to feel free and liberated throughout my life road and I truely yearn for my bredren and sistren to reach same. My walk's arrival offered my mind what it needed and I'm kind of waiting, for well-being for all regarding what sets them at ease. I also wish that all of my People win their fight and be able to reminisce over their Victory.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TFK53?feature=mhee

Song :

Seen The Light Three Times

‘Seen the light three times with my mind.
      ‘Witnessed all their crimes with my eyes.
      ‘Talked the old good roots of mine with my cries,
      Tucking my people and my limes with my find.

‘Read the warrior’s reminder with my eyes.
      ‘Watered the old good roots of mine with my cries,
      Waiting for my people to arise with my find.

Tell me
      Is it the time we’re going to heaven ?
      ‘Cos I’m waiting for it to happen.
      I done tried to remain even
      Not to rush and miss the destination.
      But no more could I bear my burden,
      So God took my soul to redemption.

You see
      I received the blessings he gave ;
      Warning me to be clever and brave,
      To beware of those who want me in a grave
      And never judge the way they behave.
      For them no have a chance to be saved.
      No, no... They have no single chance to be saved.

My brain was very sore, sore, sore, sore, sore, sore.
      ‘Fixed the negative of the sun as it soared.
      Hittin’ the books again to forestall the odds.
      Redeeming my soul again to present to God’s.

Feel me
      You should obey the rules you bend,
      Thereafter you will overstand
      It’s all darkness in where you stand.
      Leave all those castles made of sand
      And I won’t let your ship go strand.
      Don’t care ! Your troubles gone come to an end.

My brain was very sore, sore, sore, sore, sore, sore.
      ‘Fixed the negative of the sun as it soared.
      Hittin’ the books again to forestall the odds.
      Redeeming my soul again to present to God’s.

At my fourteen, playing with my comrades, time stopped around me, such my habit to be lost in my thoughts. I was fixing the sun with my eyes and a grey ball appeared, the grey matter projection. That black ball blackened and submitted me to my fate ; being my black force acceptation, which is common to all, and the direction of conformity. However, managing one’s positivity is primordial to the skill of this handling…I hadn’t succeeded in. At my seventeen, in spiritual awakening, the same phenomenon took place : I then found the existence of my soulmate again and clang to that. But, the progress is made by stages ; thus, I’ve had to admit to myself entirely of the fate predicted by God and Evil’s bad eye ; whom must be in desertion so as to not importune and enhell those who make the mistake of following him. To know what is beyond the limits without penetrating there permits protection and survival, to the likelihood of a redemption. At my twenty, the Most-High God made me view the acquired worth of my soul in result of this redemptional fight.

(c)2011/Tedjosya Fila Kazi

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

Here It Is...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I Have Been Spreading What My Future Lifetimes Will Share With The Common Beings That Will Be. Now, I Want To Share With You What Is For Today: I Saw The Light Three Times As A Resultant Of My Auto-Personal Struggle. I Have Had, For Ages, To Be The Girl I Have Been Displaying Into These Forums. I Now Must Take For Granted That That Wasn’t Anything Perturbing As You All Seemed To Let The Insights Inside. It Is true That I Do Not Want To Take Any Of Those Particularities For My “Boy Album” But I Know That I Had To Bring Directivity To-Come. I Am Not In The Process Of Showing Anything That’ll Be Goddess-Like And I Do Not Want To Mess With Your Paths As They Pertain To The Choices You Have Made. May We See Really When Our Lifetimes Cross One Another (Or Not). I Don’t Plan On Liberating People, I Plan On Making People Liberate Themselves. The Song Here Is A One-Example Of How The Walk And Its Ambushes Appears. There Are Other Songs In The Album To Make Decide, Help Or Accompany The Walker. Otherwise, I Also Intend To Point Supreme Redemption Out And How It Stands For The End Of All Fights. I Want To Reassure You That There Is No Astray Guidance With My Album (“Sun’s Negative”, Not Boy Album, Lol). The Listening Deems The Mistakes Acceptations And Then You’ll Repair ; No Need To Believe A CD Box, The Internet Or A Mediatic Appearance Will Punish You And Kill (Lol). I Want Thee To Be My Supporter So Thou Prove You Be In God, And He’ll Love Thee Like His Torah, His Bible, His Qu’Ran States And Grants. I Am Today Bringing All That Permits Well-Being In Everyday Life. As Much As The Torah Served The Bible Which Served The Qu’Ran Which Now Serves The Eternal Life’s Obtention Through Making The Path Of Humanity Til I Have To Be And Stand Like Goddess Again. It Takes To Be Just With Oneself, To Preserve The Teachings You Will Have Perceived In Listening, To Not Be Afraid To Walk Onwards To After. I Believe In God As much As You: He Helped Me Outwards, So Can He For Thee. He Had Me Make An Album As A Testimony, So Could You Testify Your Eternal Life…Show, Speak, Tell, Spread, Guide Those Who Are Behind. Have A Notice To My Website’s Lines Explanations And Make Sure You Could Be Part Of Thy Expectations So You Would Be Granted Eternal Life As They Start When Binarity Of Complete Soul Polarities Get Onetied. I Have Known That I Cannot Bring The Pained To My Heart Because Of The Whys: Not To Follow The Law ; But I Can Have Him Or Her Redress Him Or Her Self By Their Own For More Value Before The Judgement Day. As Long As Thy Heart Remains Pure, You Will Be Able To Strive Your Way To Redemption, Which Is The End Of Pergatory Life. I Have To Direct You To My Blog: www.astralproportions.wordpress.com So As For You To Be Aware Of What Have Been So Far As For God And His Counterpart, Me. And, I Won’t Deem What Is Confusional About The African People, So You Will Have To Be The Fairest With Yourselves While I Might Sound Oblivious To “The” Cause. You Will Have To Be Your Dreams’ Achiever In Working The Truth, Its Law And The Due Acceptation Of It. I Need One To Stand Firm And Not Weak Of Standing Before The Almighty God. The Album’s Cold-Ness, If Ever, Is The Truncated Believer’s With His Or Her Thoughts, Troubles, Blames…Nothing That’s Firm If You Ain’t Recovered From Them, So The Album Pushes You Forward To Unweak. Now, I Am In Process Of Re-Editing My CD For A Better Listening As You’ll Hear When You Click On YouTube. I Will Place It In Digital Sales Again By November And It Should Be Better Off You’ll Get A Copy, As Metaphysical As It Is: To Be Able To Say You’ve Had The Very Precursor To Ongoing Life In “Hands”. Build Your Life, Wear Your life, Model Your Life…Just A Seemingness To “Seen The Light Three Times” To Achieve.

Brother Jah-Green.

“Seen The Light Three Times”

Tedjosya Fila Kazi & The Raw Naturalz - YouTube

Composed And Produced By Tedjosya Fila Kazi
      Lyrics By Tedjosya Fila Kazi

Lead Vocals (Tedjosya Fila Kazi)
      Background Vocals (Viviane Diatta & Fatou M'Bodji Dabo)
      Live Drums (François Defresne)
      Bass Guitar (Pierre Paris)
      Main Guitar (Amir Ratbaoui)
      Additional Guitar (Laurent Gosse)
      Keyboards (Stéphane Lecomte)

©2011/Greenlocks Compositions.inc/SCPP/SACEM

Thread Information