the began to round up my people
      to be auctioned to the highest bidder
      I was lured with the promise of free education
      all I received was a major whiplashing
      when I tried to leave the plantation.

I had a bad dream last night
      I dream't that slavery re-began
      but the slave quarters were really
      housing projects...oh and FEMA trailers.
      And food rations came on a card
      which we were forced to use in their stores
      where all the labels read: Heart Disease and Diabetes.

And the "real G's" tried to rob me
      when they heard that I'd stolen their
      master's whip.
      Everyone wanted to know if it was
      the Benz or the Beamer
      few were excited to see that
      it was just a weapon.

And when it was time to revolt
      no one could get it together
      because the revolutionaries
      only wanted to blame the thugs
      whose whips and chains were useless.
      And the thugs only wanted to
      blame the revolutionaries for not
      making them understand the plight before.
      And the preachers blamed the sinners
      for bringing this all about.
      But the sinners blamed the preachers
      for praying to the wrong god.
      So none of them were ready
      to finish what Nat had started.

and they were using our bodies
      to test their medical theories.
      Running away was punishable by
      50 Shots.
      People were happy to live in
      Slave quarters
      And the revolt couldn't start.

I tossed and turned and tried to
      wake up
      but my brothers and sisters couldn't.
      It was then that I realized
      I was witnessing reality
      because this was a world
      that I couldn't dream up in my
      worst nightmare.

Fenix

(be gentle y'all, I'm sensitive about my poetry! lol)
      "Oh Africa! When shall be the term of thy long degradation? Behold here, even now, I pledge thee, O my Mother, that I shall devote my years to thee, shall work for thy redemption, shall love thee and be proud of thee and glory in thy power now lying dormant and shall strive to bring it to the light. Take my youth, my labors, my love, my all and do thou when I shall have died for thee, take me to thy bosom, an untamed, untamable African." -Hubert Harrison

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
      Fenix

(be gentle y'all, I'm sensitive about my poetry! lol)
      YOU BETTER STOP PLAYING WITH THAT!!!

I am almost mad but I am too blown away to be mad I didn't write it.

AMAZING
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Fenix is offline aFROdemic

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

lol! Thanks bruh. And you know it's true!
      "Oh Africa! When shall be the term of thy long degradation? Behold here, even now, I pledge thee, O my Mother, that I shall devote my years to thee, shall work for thy redemption, shall love thee and be proud of thee and glory in thy power now lying dormant and shall strive to bring it to the light. Take my youth, my labors, my love, my all and do thou when I shall have died for thee, take me to thy bosom, an untamed, untamable African." -Hubert Harrison

Jacuma is offline Forward To PanAfricanism

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 5/0

Thumbs up

Powerful piece Warrior Queen..
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

Mamazen is offline Eco Friendly And Green!!

Land of the Little Pan-African Cloth Peoples
      Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/1

Dayum......if this does not speak of reality then I don't know what does.
      Knowing others is wisdom;
      Knowing the self is enlightenment.
      Mastering others requires force;
      Mastering the self needs strength.

He who knows he has enough is rich.
      Perseverance is a sign of will power.
      He who stays where he is endures.
      To die but not to perish is to be eternally present.

Lao Tsu
      Tao Te Ching

Watching. Eating. Preserving. Growing. Being. The Blogletter.
      <a href="http://mangobuttahqueen.blogspot.com/"> African Zen Woman</a>
      Yarn into cloth. Cloth into dolls. Pan-African Dolls. <a href="http://littlepan-africanclothpeoples.blogspot.com/">Little Pan-African Cloth People</a>

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

That's great ! I've loved the light you've put upon the situation...'Just great !!! Now all know what's real wrong with themselves...and it's reached a point where no one can deny any longer...POWA-FULL

Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

You've dropped a nice one Sis' Fenix..!!

And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)

Sistahs_Keeper is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

I love this piece my Sis. It made me think of Lupe Fiasco and his "Streets on Fire" song. If you haven't heard it, you might want to. Be safe. Bless.
      "Some of the laws of revolution are so simple they seem impossible. People think that in order for something to work, it has to be complicated, but a lot of times the opposite is true. We usually reach success by putting the simple truths that we know into practice." -Assata Shakur

edwins is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

greetings-

this is deep... and so profound...

peace be upon you

edwins is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by BouugaBougga View Post
      Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you’re a feckless, unruly, uncivilised horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did – they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organised. The rest is history, or rather civilisation.

But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man’s strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there’s no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock – clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope.

And blacks are the only “humans” on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn’t niggers?

So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It’s because feral behaviour – innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children – conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Palaeolithic milieu of Africa. But they don’t help your kind in a civilised society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviours to have been domesticated out of you all. So you’re all still at it.

Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred.

The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics – wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, unaggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven’t been fed for a week.

Which breed would you rather lock in there with *your* children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they *look* differently, they’re all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won’t act any differently?

Exactly!

All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how “there’s no such thing as race” is just that – crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn’t make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that – superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one.

But we know what we’d say to them if that ever happened, don’t we?

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre- existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behaviour and to turn their environment back into a recognisably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have “da ‘hood.” Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of “African-Americans” at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into *smaller*, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to “tag” other people’s property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise.

For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought *each other* for it, in the middle of the cashier’s hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement.

And so it goes on. You *cannot* fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I’m sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I’m sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilised society, but I’m more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you.

This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man’s generosity.

And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you’re savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they’d be crucified for it, when captured.

*White* slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what’s different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you – lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above?

And you’re *still* bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have *they* niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country – in fact, if anything, it’s mostly been the other way around.

You know what? It’s because Australia is *white*. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there’d been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia’s climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they’d be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po’ black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there’d be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikovs, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we’d be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia – a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it.

So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

i am always amazed at how little 'white folk' know of history and truth- why am i surprised after so many years of hearing them lie and watching them maim and murder, rape, rob and steal everything they can can their hands on...??? this group of homosexual perverts from time immemorial have created a phobia within themselves of everything that is non-white. how unwelcome they are...!!! polluting the air with their racist ranting. fairytailing their way through life with stories of cinderella and tarzan- (everything they wish they were). claiming every accomplishment of others as their own. leaving a trail of death and destruction in their wake. destroying the planet. poisoning the water. warring in the face of peace... the only thing that these people have given to the earth is death, period. they are a nauseating lot of homosexual warmongers. go back to 'ihateniggers.com'- you are so unwanted here.

Thumbs Up/Down

You Are Totally Out Of Your Mind

Originally Posted by BouugaBougga
      Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you’re a feckless, unruly, uncivilised horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did – they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organised. The rest is history, or rather civilisation.

But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man’s strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there’s no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock – clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope.

And blacks are the only “humans” on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn’t niggers?

So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It’s because feral behaviour – innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children – conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Palaeolithic milieu of Africa. But they don’t help your kind in a civilised society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviours to have been domesticated out of you all. So you’re all still at it.

Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred.

The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics – wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, unaggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven’t been fed for a week.

Which breed would you rather lock in there with *your* children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they *look* differently, they’re all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won’t act any differently?

Exactly!

All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how “there’s no such thing as race” is just that – crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn’t make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that – superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one.

But we know what we’d say to them if that ever happened, don’t we?

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre- existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behaviour and to turn their environment back into a recognisably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have “da ‘hood.” Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of “African-Americans” at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into *smaller*, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to “tag” other people’s property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise.

For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought *each other* for it, in the middle of the cashier’s hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement.

And so it goes on. You *cannot* fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I’m sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I’m sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilised society, but I’m more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you.

This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man’s generosity.

And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you’re savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they’d be crucified for it, when captured.

*White* slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what’s different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you – lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above?

And you’re *still* bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have *they* niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country – in fact, if anything, it’s mostly been the other way around.

You know what? It’s because Australia is *white*. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there’d been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia’s climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they’d be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po’ black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there’d be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikovs, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we’d be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia – a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it.

So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

He may be gone but this is what will track him...'Told my words he's billy the first of a chain of dominoes, what a pleasant downfall...yowoo

How could you, billy, be sure that a source is an outcome ? You are the bottom-line of your words and attain no height with from the main concerned. I’m wondering, why is it that you want us alive hence and still ? And, why is it that you base existence upon self-pride, couldn’t you wait to be congratulated ? I know you haven’t got anything for, racism when it should have stopped as slavery ended indeed, world-reclaiming when you have known nothing taken was belonging to you (by the way, how’s the stun at utilizing our stuffs ?? Yes, yes, see us big ), and yes, self-pride ! You won’t deny you feel uneasy with your lent matters since all of it and everything ends up depending on a crisis. You could Roosevelt-try to better it (the crisis, not the solution) however you would bad talk, discontext, self-view and non-confirmed by your fellowmen or yes indeed, your mistakes irresolutions you expect us to repair, it wouldn’t work out because that’s how your frames are : style-less than an ape, catching or rather trying to catch a branch to another and fall down in your wars on ‘we-already-got-what-you-don’t’ , and we need no branches for we stand on our feet and our minds are celestial, or you fall down on your constant and everlasting disappointments at what you clearly do not consider and you’ll have to know that it is for the best…of letting growth of existence be for who strives for it, not stock-exchange underwearing, misparametered newsflashes panting or even crowd unsamenesses t-shirting (oh, teach those idioms to your two or three childs, they could be sure they are already somebody in somewhere)”Me, nobody else” and so what, for America you ain’t no Roosevelt or Reagan but pea-workers, we do better jobs like star and engineer ? We have money to eat enough not to claim starving? Oh, this one is too existential for you to be able to notice that it’s all that merely counts to live on Earth so far. Keep your “we did this and that”, learn I’m polite enough to thank you for I benefit it for my own purpose which you’ll get aint yours but that’s not how I misplace regards : Manhattan ? You, billy, could try a hard headache figuring out wether you’re going a be safe, The Seven Wonders Of The World ? Oh, you haven’t met one, have you ? Us, we perceive our heights thinking about those in notions. So, no thank you, it’d be a weight that would belittle you even lower. But bill, are you your own comedy ? If Africa were your economical resorts, what bad would be to live over there, when, you’ve known the whites unity in wealth equals the black endurance in life (is your conception of that notion still to be locked within four walls and compute virtuality ?) when, you’ve shown no knowledge of the factual truth that you, billy, couldn’t live over there (and you should of stated it) but any African-American could. Oh, the span of when, who, how ? Are you certain to be interested with that, billy, or is it that you’d really need some pioneers of your country by your side ? You’d hate to see us leave, at least admit that, I can hear you whining already, “how is it going to be ?” “what will we do of and with our past ?” “It hadn’t had to be that”, who cares ??? Be thankful you can give back your land to your Brittish Queen, then is when you see finally that it’s different for anybody who undergoes than overgoes. Period for that. So yeah, the flow of inward recognition of our endurance and of inward acknowledgement of our roots and our mindfares over there in Africa will outrun your then passed misconception of what makes a black man or a black woman, all of a dither, us and our cipher, sudden gang-quitter. Do not try to look for an info and stats, just you ain’t black and you billy, is read your computing there just for that, passing the mechanics for us to avoid such dung. I feel strengthened but don’t add more, I might suicide-bound you, you don’t realize how unnecessary you are and stand for, oh, are you getting away with that vibe like I’m strengthened from you or something ?? You’re on the wrong track and I don’t even know what your turnback to your bottom-lineness might look like : an effort to a non-output. Just like you said about the delinquents, don’t make a rivalry of what you wish and claim when they contradict themselves. Who would think of inviting people home and tell them how guestedless they are ? Next time you wanna get punched, you let us know where you’re computing all that, bill (just for that, not for the racism of course), it started from that. So, yeah, a true point just like we know those hordes are gathered of one-heartyellers who act for their very dears of which microcosms keep protected while argueing about the loot is the why at the same level of teasing annoyance, what ? In front of the cameras ? And you would bear their disrespect in their exhibition of your own suggestions, bill ? You’ll find yourself nearer the edge than those black people who play only-white game up, this is for the racism, the take-it-though-you-don’t-deserve-it misrespect onto a human being. I am strengthened because I know better and can easily remain calm to your tempestuous mindweather, we all the same love the sun of Africa, blessing and granting what strength is meant for. And you ‘ve got no altar, bill, none…

How could you billy know hence of your money just in edgeways? I see a vast array of geopolitical contractions in regards of emergeing countries, which are emergeing because they are urbanly and socially built, constructed and (pre-)organized to launches of un-American comments we done seen too heavy with stock-exchanges, misparametered newsflashes or even crowd unsamenesses, we don’t need those byproducts, and please bill, teach that to your sons too. Admit that you just await your turn to mess it all up at the moment when we’re about to show great, ain’t it how y’all folks always proceeded ? ! Too bad, we bear what we bear, and you’re lacking what you’re lacking, bill.

How could you react at natural selection ? When the Gods arise and their Goddesses judge and that you inevitably realize they come from the underlying core of soul that facilitate the Black Man’s life, what will you do but melting for accordance ? What will be the worth of your partial outlook on your consideration of humanity, bill ? Will you still be there to brag the past you didn’t build, the past the Black Gods have ciphered to the point of channeling constant futures ? Where are you, I behold you not already. How would you have claimed to be part of the Grands of Humanity when it all turns a swivel to the Black People in their Worths ? Here again, I behold you not…

You may go away…

Ps: I got my extended fams to have it translated in lari, lingala, monokutuba, swahili, wolof, zulu, but you, bill pay, don’t understand.

JAHGREEN

---
      Astral Proportions (Astral Proportions) on Myspace
      Last edited by JAH - GREEN; 10-03-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: mistyping

clark25 is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Your sharing dream is so good . working nice..

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by clark25 View Post
      Your sharing dream is so good . working nice..
      It isn't a dream, it's quantum mechanics, no time for a course but I can confirm to thee it's working nice.
      Information on the Universe @ astralproportions.wordpress.com

It'll speech its waves, and you'll sense...throughout the Century and the times...1.

Anthony Bred-Field from Newark,NJ has revolutioned his astor, soon will I. Nothing freaky, an astral breath...

Thread Information