Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

Sekmet

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thinking is not a entitlement;
      it's a privilege.

I am not greater than GOD.

I have the power to choose (and not abuse)
      with discretion the highest eminence.
      "The Blessings" of wisdom, clarity, and dilligence. GOD willing.

Peace be upon you

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

Moral: The Test Begins

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I seek refuge in GOD from Satan, the rejected one.

The Test Begins

It took me years to finally understand the verses below, which is "blessing with direction." I was just reading these verses this mourning when and the light came on. GOD is the Greatest.

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

[7:13] He said, "Therefore, you must go down, for you are not to be arrogant here. Get out; you are debased."

[7:14] He said, "Grant me a respite, until the Day of Resurrection."

[7:15] He said, "You are granted a respite."

[7:16] He said, "Since You have willed that I go astray, I will skulk for them on Your straight path.

GOD does not will for any of creature's to go astray, He only wills righteousness. In Sura 1 it reads: "[1:6] Guide us in the right path:
      [1:7] the path of those whom You blessed; not of those who have deserved wrath, nor of the strayers."

The devil, is so cold, and arrogant, is does not know it is decieving itself by telling GOD, that He, is willingly him astray.

[7:28] They commit a gross sin, then say, "We found our parents doing this, and GOD has commanded us to do it." Say, "GOD never advocates sin. Are you saying about GOD what you do not know?"

[7:29] Say, "My Lord advocates justice, and to stand devoted to Him alone at every place of worship. You shall devote your worship absolutely to Him alone. Just as He initiated you, you will ultimately go back to Him."

GOD is always willing what is right, the human being is always willing to follow. We have a choice to surrender to GOD's will, and be guided. GOD then opens to us everything in its highest eminence, within righteous moderation and proportion.

[7:32] Say, "Who prohibited the nice things GOD has created for His creatures, and the good provisions?" Say, "Such provisions are to be enjoyed in this life by those who believe. Moreover, the good provisions will be exclusively theirs on the Day of Resurrection." We thus explain the revelations for people who know.

[7:33] Say, "My Lord prohibits only evil deeds, be they obvious or hidden, and sins, and unjustifiable aggression, and to set up beside GOD powerless idols, and to say about GOD what you do not know."

Beware: They Believe that They Are Guided

[7:17] "I will come to them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left, and You will find that most of them are unappreciative."

[7:18] He said, "Get out therefrom, despised and defeated. Those among them who follow you, I will fill Hell with you all.

[7:30] Some He guided, while others are committed to straying. They have taken the devils as their masters, instead of GOD, yet they believe that they are guided.

[35:5] O men! Certainly the promise of Allah is true. Let not then this present life deceive you, nor let the chief deceiver deceive you about Allah.

Thinking is not a entitlement;
      it's a privilege.

We have achoice not to "be guided."

Peace be upon you

Thread Information