Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      chillz is offline Most Honorable NISWT

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A revolution is bloody… A revolution uproots and overturns, everything that gets in its path… Like Malcolm said, if you knew what a revolution was, well you'd get back in the ally.. Let the last poets tell ya, don't speak of revolution… unless your willing to eat rats to survive… Meaning, you gotta know that a revolution will be uncompromising… and very much uncomfortable.

We nowadays are so into comfortably. Not just the black man but all men. Its when your living a life of uncomfortably that a revolutionary mind state stirs. You look at what's going on in north Africa. The people of Egypt and Libya live hard lives… Not the hardest, but hard enough that the illusion of comfort cannot take hold like it does here.

How many here, are willing to fight this white man when they the Superbowl playing on their plasma? How many will wanna stop twitting long enough to develop strategies in a war of attrition? How many are willing to pawn their Ipads, to fund a liberation movement?

We are comfortable… Even our organizations and groups are now too comfy to even try to push for true liberation! If they chart the course for freedom it may hinder them from charting courses in their boats. May keep them from living the life they currently live. This is what plagues our people thru-out, the hells of north america. Even those that tout revolution, many wouldn't even unload a sling shot, let alone some serious weaponry.

We just getting along to get along… We just playing with the idea of liberation… In the next show, we'll talk about how we toy with the idea of freedom and independence… Cause if we were really serious, certain steps would be taken, that just are not. See you then! Hotep!

Link to the broadcast:
      Just Playing with Revolution... Toying with Liberation

Showtime is Next Wednesday, 3/30/11 at 9:00 PM

Lets Debate and Discuss this!

Call-in Number: 1 (347) 994-2959
      Toll Free: 1 (877) 907-7059
      Respect commands itself and it can neither be given nor withheld when it is due.

My spiritual Daughter.. Amirah Kerrin Naima Jhournee

My spiritual Son.. Tahir Etienne Amir Reginald

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

15 minutes til liftoff
      Respect commands itself and it can neither be given nor withheld when it is due.

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Great show! Thanks for listening Htp!

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

What is Black love? I am not referring to just between Man and woman... But man, woman and child. Love is deeply rooted in the spiritual. In our most ancient ways, love was (and should be still be), deeply rooted in the culture we experience itself. Its not just a feeling although we, feel its pull, but its also a thought... Let speak on what love is and how western culture has ripped the spiritual aspect of love, right from the core of our minds... shm htp!

Link to the broadcast:
      Black Love...

Showtime is this Wednesday, 4/6/11 at 9:00 PM

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Its up tonight! 9 pm tune in

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

The Enemies Greatest Weapon... (Our Afrikan Minds) Feat. Dr. Rasayon

Self hate… Self deprivation and the lack of self determination. The greatest and most potent weapon we face are not the constructs of war… Tanks, Fighter Jets or Nuclear Weapons… it is our minds, completely enslaved, by our enemy.

We will be joined in the Virtual Studio by Behavioral Neuroscientist - Neuropsychologist, Author and teacher, Dr. Niyana K. B. Rasayon. Together, we will serve up the topic, no filler… and no chaser.

Dr. Rasayon is the Author of the Book The Awakening: OMG The President Is Black as well as; Reality Check: A Manual for The Hue-man Octahedron & The Mystery Of Melanin. You can check his web site here at Home

TUNE IN!

Link to the broadcast:
      The Enemies Greatest Weapon... (Our Afrikan Minds)

Showtime is this Wednesday, 4/13/11 at 9:00 PM

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Show time in just over an hour!

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Destroy n Rebuild Radio - Afrocentric vs. Eurocentric, Balance vs. Chaos, MAAT, vs. ISFT (Part 2)

A comprehensive dialog on how we are effected by our European worldview, and how our Afrocentric worldview differ's with feature Guest Mukasa Afrika here in the vitual studio. so Tune in!

Mukasa Afrika is the author of The Redemption of Afrikan Spirituality, and he formulated the Miamba Tano or Five Pillars of Afrikan Spirituality. He is an African-Centered activist, educator, author,and lecturer. He has authored “Life Against All Odds: the Autobiography” of Mukasa Afrika which is the inspiring account of his life. “Bleeding for Unity: Pan-Afrikanism and Events in Congo History” documents certain of the devastating wars of oppression in Afrika and what must be done to alter the history of the continent. You can find more info and content at his web site at Mukasa.info.

Tune in! shm htp!

Link to the broadcast:
      Afrocentric Vs. Eurocentric Part 2

Showtime is Tonight, 4/20/11 at 9:00 PM

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Shows in 30 min tune in brovas n sistas

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Destroy N Rebuild Radio - Permenant State of Deception

As el hajj malik el shabazz once said... "You've had! Been took! Hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray, run amok! This is what they do!"... Who was he talking about brothers and sisters? Why have we been kept in a permenant state of deception? What is it all for? And HOW can we break hold from the lies... We will find out on the next show, and we'll try to clear up the confusion for you.

Tune in! Htp

Link to the broadcast:
      Permenant State of Deception

[B]Showtime is this Wednesday, 5/4/11 at 9:00 PM

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Peep it tonight in about 1 hour! htp!

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

The 1300 Year Horror Story... For Black Woman

For just about 1300 years, the Black woman has been under attack.

Abused physically and mentally thru 2 slave trades... various foreign occupations of her countries... negative imagery... Genocide... Made an object and put on display for her body, not just here in the strip clubs and video's, but in museams... and the being made a target for abortion and sterility.

Our great mothers, sisters and daughters... Our Queens are at a critical point in our long history of WAR.. She must through off her mental shackles and remember her greatness.

Lets Build!

Link to the broadcast:
      The 1300 Year Horror Story... For Black Woman

Showtime is this Wednesday, 5/11/11 at 9:00 PM

They still fucking our women up.

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Coming in 1 hour

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Hotep Peoples... We, here in the United Snakes rep the most dangerous threat to the system of Racism White Domination. More than any other so called Race or group of people. WE are the ones who stand in its path, because we are behind enemy line... We are within the enemies foremost camp... We are in a tough situation now, and if we fall... Its a wrap for ourselves as well every single being or creature on the face of this earth.

Lets look at some of the problems we face here. Lets Build!

Link to the broadcast:
      State of the stolen Afrikan in Amerikkka 2011

Showtime is this Wednesday, 5/18/11 at 9:00 PM

As I said we, here in the United Snakes rep the most dangerous threat to the system of Racism White Domination. More than any other so called Race or group of people WE are the ones who stand in its path. Leaders of the Afrikan man... I was going to post this in the TD section. But I wanted to place it here. Add on if you feel I missed an issue.

Lets look at some of the problems we face here:

1. Economics: Our combined Spending power is 1 trillion... Yet we do not spend it amongst ourselves nor towards our own benefit. We have sent many an Asian or European child to college... We are the reason many companies like Caddilac can stay afloat... We are the reason the NBA and NFL are popular... Yet we reap no rewards...

2. Education: We have millions of children going to school each year to learn the history... cultural values and language of europeans. These millions learn Nothing about thier history, culture/cultural values or language. Every single year we turn out a new crop of slaves. Telling them to, go to school and get a good job, but school doesn't address the needs of African people at all. We do not have the same history as European people, therefore our needs for continued evolution towards our future is not taught in schools. Our circumstances differ therefore we should learn different things.

3. Entertainment: In 2011 we still are shown in a subserviant lite on the silver and small screen. Still shown as hustlers pimps and hoes... But now these same visions are being forced on our children. They permeate the music we listen too where every song is about fucking and every video pimps our beautiful young sisters like street prostitutes. Its a throwback to how our sisters were treated by the Ayrab (During the Arab Slave Trade) and the White man (during Chattel Slavery). But this is what entertains us and our youth.

4. Labor: During this economic downturn NOBODY was hit harder then Black men, who saw thier employment percentages plummet. If this nation plans on rebuilding its job market, will our brothers and sisters be considered in this process? If YT, can't build jobs for himself, what make you think he's gonna turn around and build some for you?

5. Law: There has been 200 convictions of innocent people reversed based on DNA evidence, of the 200 - 120 are Black defendants. Why are so many innocent Blacks being convicted of crimes as compared to everyone else? This is the question we need to be throwing in the faces of our government. Whites commit 70% of the crimes in America yet black make up the majority ownership of those convicted. Law is only as good as the people who create them.

6. Politricks: Our representation is null and void within the government. And knowing that the system of racism white domination exists everywhere, we shouldn't even expect much and build our own political movement or party. One without white backing that may cause a conflict of interest. We must build up our own leaders that we can back with our votes. We should NEVER except the status quo of, voting for the lessor of two evils. Our cadidates should be clear on the subject that they are for us and against injustice. We do not have reliable leadership at the present so, no wonder nobody is speaking to our issues. We must change that.

7. Religion: Its 2011 and we are still placing our faith in the slave master(s) religion(s)... Take your pick. Still the slave mentallity... How can you define the very nature of yourself and your soul... the very nature of your state of being and how you relate to the world around you, based on a god handed to your forefathers and foremothers, by a slave master, with his only purpose being to control and dibilitate you!? Then defend it... Soulja Boy said Thank GOD for slavery... Is this then what many say within the core of thier psyche?

8. Sex: Every post... Every picture... in the media outlets, many boards or social networks, speak about sex in the physical shallow sense. Sex has been devalued where giving ones body is a routine act, therefore taking the spiritual side of sex out of the occasion. This is helping shape a future of rape, sexual brutality and homosexuality because sex is far more then carnal desire... far more then just the act of friction between the private regions of a man and a woman. So many women, believe that all she has to give to a man is sex... And so man men believe all a woman is good for is sex. This annihilates our relationships because there is often nothing there pass sex. We do not have the same history that the Yt man and woman have... We saw each other much different then how they see eachother.

9. War: Brothers N sisters we are at war. A war for our minds as well as a war for our resources. We are also fighting a war for the genetic survival of white people. If you notice, since WWII ended, all European conflicts have been against African, Latino and Asian peoples of color... Desasters on unpresedented levels are hiting area's where people of color reside and have been killing wholesale. Black people here in Amerikkka need to realize that they are being attacked.

If we do not solve these problems and start #WINNING, WE WILL BE EXTERMINATED! We must start to pay attention to whats happening and the details about whats happening. We should be angry, because the state we are in should bother us all.

Let get it and build our own pyramids... Shm Htp (I go in peace)

I aint forget..

Thumbs Up/Down

Special guest: Dr. Niyana "KoKo" Rasayon phD

Tune in to Wednesdays show "The Melanin Mystery" as Dr. Rasayon helps familiarize and educate our listeners on the topic of Melanin. Many of us don't know what it is, let alone its importance, and we hope to change that… after all… A mystery is only a mystery as long as you're left ignorant…

Dr. Rasayon is the Author of the Book The Awakening: OMG The President Is Black as well as; Reality Check: A Manual for The Hue-man Octahedron & The Mystery Of Melanin. You can check his web site here at Home

TUNE IN!

Link to the broadcast:
      The Melanin Mystery

Showtime is this Wednesday, 5/25/11 at 9:00 PM

I aint forget..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information