Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

View Poll Results: Do Bush Like Black People???

Voters
    70. You may not vote on this poll
    • Naw.....And Never Will!

32 45.71%
    • Well.... Just Some!

6 8.57%
    • Who is Bush?

6 8.57%
    • Yes... He Loves Us All!

1 1.43%
    • Fuck Bush!

25 35.71%
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush and you!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Cool Bush and you!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      It has been said that he dont like black ppl and i found this check it out please have a open mind about the timing!LOL......

Hope it works!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/34143/...e_music_video/
      Miss Malika
      Young_African_Queen

Kentake is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb Lovin it!!

OH NO!!!! THAT IS THE JAM!! I AM LOOOOOOOVVVVVVIN IT!!-CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE ALBUM IS CALLED?? I AM GOING TO BUY IT GURLLLLL!! FO REAL!! I LOVE THE ENDING WITH GEORGE BUSH IN THE KLAN GOWN--I AM GLAD THEY AIN'T SCARED TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!! THE WHOLE VIDEO IS QUITE PAINFUL TO WATCH THOUGH...I ALMOST CRIED SEEING THOSE FAMILIES!!....BUT I AM STILL HAPPY TO SEE THAT SOME ARTISTS ARE STILL KEEPIN IT REAL!! THE NXT THANG THEY NEED TO DO IS A JAM/VIDEO ABOUT 50CENT AS HOUSE KNEEGROW WINNER OF THE YR. 2005!! AND CONDO-LEASE-HER AS THE WHITE HOUSE HOE!!!

SANKOFA!,
      Sistah Kentake.
      Asase Ye Duru=Mama Earth has weight!!

"SISTARS!, Black people will NEVER BE FREE unless Black Womb-men
      participate in EVERY ASPECT of our struggle, on EVERY LEVEL of our struggle."

Honourable OhemaaAssata Shakur

''Black Womb-man and Child....for you i have sooooo much love!!"
      Sizzla Kalonji

Mosi Ngozi is offline Pan-Afrikanist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 9/0
      Given: 16/1

I have been anti-Bush from the beginnining because poppa Bush had close ties to the Nazis and tried to pass some outragious law during the 70's that if a Aferikan mother was on welfare to continue to receive her check that she would have to allow the state in which she lived to get her tubes tied.The bill never passed. But that said a whole lot about the Bush crew.
      You are here because you know something,what you
      know you can't explain,but you feel it.You've felt it
      your entire life; that theres something wrong with the
      world.You don't know what it is but it's there; a
      splinter in your mind... the matrix

Thumbs Up/Down

?

wow how did my post get here? w/ otherz?
      Miss Malika
      Young_African_Queen

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

bush is an energy vampire

greetings of peace and serenity family

we have to be careful, now a days,BUSH is an energy vampire, he and the whole family does human sacrifice to stay in power, likea brethren of mine told me here" why do we boost his energy" i asked him what did he mean, he told me" every time,you are mentioning his name,you are boosting him" he is an energy vampire,besides being kept by the blood of people,with vibrational sounds being emmitted,words travel in the air and those spiritual demons,will pick up the vibrations and manifested in the physical world,meaning more deaths,more human sacrifices,because you are subconsciously boosting his energy,if he goes fora forth term is because,now he is too strong and can not be defeated, 27 000 black babies dissapeared during katrina,no one knows where they went,but bodies were harvested for sacrifices,
      ( assante sana for sister azania valuable information)
      this is a war in three levels
      mental,
      intellectual
      and spiritual

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

Mehlak is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking no bush don't, he's jelous

Bush along with most White Supremmist, are jelous of the Black people. What he is jelous of, is our blackness or what it is that makes us black, Melonin! He the "Whiteman" lacks our divine gift and envies us because he dont have it, and is faced with the question as to, why dont i have it? What is this Melonin that they are jelous of? It is a attribute that sets us far apart from them and even more far ahead of them, an attribute that allows us to withstand all that Earth and the Universe throws at us. The Sun , we rotate around it, not the other way around! The Sun, it gives us light (that takes 8 1/2 minutes to reach us here), light that illuminates or planet that allows us to accomplish most of our accomplishments, light that hits us at our equator that puts us into an easterly spin-while spining the suns gravitational pull keeps us neer and at the same distance from the sun- and we're moving, around the sun, and durring all this we enter four dips that gives us our season Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Beautiful light and its producer the Sun. The Sun keeps all of the plants and trees alive through its light and the heat it produces. The sun plays its part in the process of precipitation. The plants, trees and precipitation all living thing and things we need to live on this planet are in submission to the Sun. We hue-mans are from this planet, in the bible it reads that he (god) rose us from dirt and water, witch makes us of this planet. So if the sun keeps the planet alive and all the inhabitants of this planet (everything you can find living here), the sun is our friend and at 93 million miles away it is the lifesorce of the plant and us! what is a lifesource? a source of life, my parents are what gave me life, so they would be my source of life or lifesource. lifesource, lifesource it (the sun) is the lifesource of all the inhabitants of the planet and the planet itself. the sun at least plays the part of a parent of Earth witch in my mind makes us "children of the sun"! jelous, were does this play into the point? the sun has these rays that are harmful to people.no!white people. sun burn, heat rashes and other things of that nature are things i aint got to worry about because of my and some of you alls too Melonin. Me outside in the heat of the summer im straight but our white counterparts get out there for five minutes and skin begins to bubble and burn. sorry: . Why? Melonin. melonin is found all throughout our bodies in and out. It can be found in most of our Orgins and bones. Our Hearts, Brains, Eyes, Lungs, Liver, Kidneys ect. In and on our flesh. What we have takes all the sun has to offer and uses it, and uses it in more ways than one to maxamize our capabuilities. It takes light and rays from the sun and excepts it, passes it throughout our body to all those places previously indicated and many more. In the places it is found it has extrodinary possitive effects. Bluntly in makes us Physicaly and Mentally better than those without it. Superior, without any after birth things obtained, just two people, we're (people with melonin) superior. maybe not at tennis or hocky but at the the game of living under the sun we win every time... buddy! Anyone who thinks otherwise lets play live under the sun all day, i challenge you. ha ha . In short (mostly because im still learning up on melonin) Melonin allows us to live under the sun without harmfull interfearence from the Sun and gives us a better living situation while here. With that said the colored people of the Earth have it and those without dont. This is something god gave to and heldfrom each person. What we are dealing with people who dont have it, being jelous with those who do have it, and being made at the one who didnt give it to them.
      I cannot stress enough how important it is to study. One thing I found to be of great interest is Melonin. You will too. With a basic understanding of melonin, this jelous idea is not to far from being woth being proving true or faluse.
      these are my thoughts and i take resonsibility for them. please dont hate me for what im saying i just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter.
      please- if you dont mind- respond to this, for i would like to hear your thoughts on the subject. for those who disagree respond as well dont rally a mob and seek my death or being banned for i wouldnt do this to you.

untill next time....
      PEACE brothas and sistas.
      What time is it?

Joey is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

I don't even want to talk about that fool. I place my vote and thats it. I spit in his face.

Edit: I believe my above comment may have been misleading. When I said "that fool" I meant Bush, and when I said "spit in his face" I meant Bush. I have no respect for Bush. Please forgive any misunderstanding.
      Last edited by Joey; 12-22-2005 at 12:27 PM.

Mosi Ngozi is offline Pan-Afrikanist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 9/0
      Given: 16/1

Mehlak i have done some research on Melonin and i am in agreement with you. Melonin is a beautiful thing and yt wishes they could bottle it and sell it.
      You are here because you know something,what you
      know you can't explain,but you feel it.You've felt it
      your entire life; that theres something wrong with the
      world.You don't know what it is but it's there; a
      splinter in your mind... the matrix

5602 is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

I knew they were killing people in mass numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kweku_Omowale
      greetings of peace and serenity family

we have to be careful, now a days,BUSH is an energy vampire, he and the whole family does human sacrifice to stay in power, likea brethren of mine told me here" why do we boost his energy" i asked him what did he mean, he told me" every time,you are mentioning his name,you are boosting him" he is an energy vampire,besides being kept by the blood of people,with vibrational sounds being emmitted,words travel in the air and those spiritual demons,will pick up the vibrations and manifested in the physical world,meaning more deaths,more human sacrifices,because you are subconsciously boosting his energy,if he goes fora forth term is because,now he is too strong and can not be defeated, 27 000 black babies dissapeared during katrina,no one knows where they went,but bodies were harvested for sacrifices,
      ( assante sana for sister azania valuable information)
      this is a war in three levels
      mental,
      intellectual
      and spiritual
      Watch out during these "weather" problems. The devil will use them to come in and kill large numbers of our people and then say they were killed by the weather.

Isis is offline Mental~Marinade

5 miles past the on-ramp of destitution... on the Cul de Sac of Revolution
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

I wouldn't say that Bush doesn't like Blacks; he may care less about our fate. No man in his right mind would risk presidency admitting his disdain for Black people. I'll have to say the Katrina disaster was a surefire indicator. Bush is looking out for Bush.

BlackQueen is offline Pan-Afrikan Nationalist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

It's only a matter of time before someone kills that racist bastard!
      All of us may not live to see the higher accomplishment of an African Empire—so strong and powerful, as to compel the respect of mankind, but we in our life-time can so work and act as to make the dream a possibility within another generation.-Marcus Garvey

BlakWolf is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Bush dont like us, and dont care about us....

and its only a matter of time before
      http://www.geocities.com/igala1/

God Almighty’s Grand Unified Theorem (GAGUT)

in the face of intelligence, ignorance dies-KRS One

“Be composed, but don’t stand still.
      Be mobile, but don’t move,
      Don’t attack, strike.
      Hit your opponent on his first move.
      Move only to counter or attack.
      Don’t stand still, and yet don’t move.” Bruce Lee

http://bkfinternational.com/creed.htm

RubySun is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

I feel that Bush is only doing what we as a people are allowing him to do. Our departed brothers and sister that took a stand for are feedom would be outraged by our weekness as a mass of people. Every one is going to die one day and brothers and sisters are dying everyday over stupid bull shit, we have the courage to kill one another but we don,t have the courage to stand up and fight for our destiny and the wellbeing of our children.

KV'sQueen is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Bush is just another member of the Bush Crime Family, an Illuminati spin off sector of a large plot working toward a New World Order but yall knew this already.

NubianSysta is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Let's just put it this way, on doing my own research, I trust no politician.

I leave you with the words of Stephen Marley

"Chase dem, run dem politicians....when I see them I get cold"
      HeruKhuti Clan / Rising Sekhert

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-29-2013, 05:08 PM
    2. 06-07-2012, 10:43 PM
    3. 08-27-2011, 05:58 PM
    4. 06-06-2011, 02:08 PM
    5. 05-22-2011, 05:02 PM
    6. 02-27-2011, 12:05 PM
    7. 01-19-2010, 08:28 PM