Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Asded is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

My Mission And Purpose

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I am advanced in my years and I have seen a great many happenings come to be, my lifes thoughts have for the most part been reserved but I now feel a force inside that make me want to share my insights and opinions. I fear some may become offended with some of the issues which I will speak of, others may applaud me for my brutal honesty, I will make no attempt to please everyone for experience has taught me that it is not possible to please everyone no matter how I try.

The first item I offer is this, I hate no one based on the color of their skin, to do so is absurd in my opinion. This is not to say that I don't hate, because indeed I do, but I hate for reasons that are tangible and concrete and factual.

TureBandele is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Whats your economic/spiritual/political standpoint ?

No More Negro Stuff !!!

BLACK POWER TV

THE AFRICAN ARMY

visit my store:
      http://www.zazzle.co.uk/adeture*

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by TureBandele View Post

Whats your economic/spiritual/political standpoint ?
      Economically I am considered middle class I suppose. Spiritually I believe in a higher power, I have faith, but the faith I have does not revolve around any particular religion, I worship no particular god nor do I worship the writings of any particular god or the followers who have written about their god. Politically I believe in segregation based on a multitude of different items, I believe liberals should live amongst liberals, separate and apart from others, the same can be said of conservatives and libertarians, the most difficult question to answer is how and where do lines get drawn?

I believe America is fast approaching a revolution that may not necessarily be non-violent.

manifestdestiny is offline Administrator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 2/0

Political separation is a bad idea, it makes it easier to marginalize and destabilizes the community. Not to mention, the is already enough fragmentation within the Afrikan community. As far as America, the hand was written on the wall since the 60's and revolution will be violent, it always is. Just to add, we are not liberals, we are not conservatives, no afrikan on earth should ever call themselves such or adopt the philosophy of the two party system. (Who/what are the said parties liberating and or what/who are they conserving?) These systems were not created for the minority. The trickery is in the language, in America certain terms are synonymous, race/class, these two terms are indirectly proportional. When ever a phenomena disproportionately effects one group in time it becomes attached to the identity of that group. Our class, thus, becomes Black (It effects credit score, living arrangements, job opportunities etc) and all our efforts regardless of economic predisposition is to affirm or deny the association but nonetheless we are acting under the gravity of it. Another example is middle-class, 31% of the nations 14% of african Americans (Afrikans) are middle class. While out of the portion of whites(68%)roughly 60% are identified as middle class. So, when politicians talk about resurrecting the middle class they are not referring to us. It's a safe way of saying we don't give damn about a certain segment of society. (Minorities)

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by manifestdestiny View Post
      Political separation is a bad idea, it makes it easier to marginalize and destabilizes the community.
      The idea of political separation/segregation is the only true way to lasting peace, allowing those who are like minded to splinter and govern their own is a viable nonviolent solution, with the current ongoing destruction of nationalism and the added pressure of mandated multiculturalism the unrest will continue to grow, this is not a legacy that should be heaped upon future generations.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Asded View Post
      The idea of political separation/segregation is the only true way to lasting peace, allowing those who are like minded to splinter and govern their own is a viable nonviolent solution, with the current ongoing destruction of nationalism and the added pressure of mandated multiculturalism the unrest will continue to grow, this is not a legacy that should be heaped upon future generations.
      I overstand your point but it has already been tried and it failed. The best solution is to accept difference and allow them to contribute in their own way. (The prove you ideology is better system) Again, the issue effecting our community is not political indifference. We are faced with the conundrum of getting along to get along versus taking a stand to stand more firmly. The resistance we are feeling is communally external, although, its being facilitated by our own hue they are not the benefactors nor are they the controlling interest. This is the relative beef in the Afrikan community, political association is irrelevant because rarely does the white populous consider us in policy making. They are simply not catering to us or our interests. Mandated cultural oppression and the systematic re-edification of white supremacy is only an issue because we do not control the educational systems. Which points back to what I said earlier, we are not in conflict with each other we are in conflict with the system. (A good analogy is the plight of Nat Turner, he was repelled by his own indeed. However, why did they fight against him?) You have understand your enemy, and appeal to the consciousness of our people at ever opportunity. You can't do that if you say, hey, you just go do your thing and we do ours. The conditions effect all of us, indirectly and directly. Nationalism is an inclusive term, fascism is an exclusive one. There is no cookie cutter approach to running a Nation, there will always be difference.

Fenix is offline aFROdemic

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

I overstand your point but it has already been tried and it failed. The best solution is to accept difference and allow them to contribute in their own way. (The prove you ideology is better system) Again, the issue effecting our community is not political indifference. We are faced with the conundrum of getting along to get along versus taking a stand to stand more firmly. The resistance we are feeling is communally external, although, its being facilitated by our own hue they are not the benefactors nor are they the controlling interest. This is the relative beef in the Afrikan community, political association is irrelevant because rarely does the white populous consider us in policy making. They are simply not catering to us or our interests. Mandated cultural oppression and the systematic re-edification of white supremacy is only an issue because we do not control the educational systems. Which points back to what I said earlier, we are not in conflict with each other we are in conflict with the system. (A good analogy is the plight of Nat Turner, he was repelled by his own indeed. However, why did they fight against him?) You have understand your enemy, and appeal to the consciousness of our people at every opportunity. You can't do that if you say, hey, you just go do your thing and we do ours. The conditions effect all of us, indirectly and directly. Nationalism is an inclusive term, fascism is an exclusive one. There is no cookie cutter approach to running a Nation, there will always be difference.
      Had to be said again. Splitting by political associations? Liberals living amongst liberals and conservatives among conservatives. History does repeat itself. Let's remember the origins of this shit show of a country we live in.
      "Oh Africa! When shall be the term of thy long degradation? Behold here, even now, I pledge thee, O my Mother, that I shall devote my years to thee, shall work for thy redemption, shall love thee and be proud of thee and glory in thy power now lying dormant and shall strive to bring it to the light. Take my youth, my labors, my love, my all and do thou when I shall have died for thee, take me to thy bosom, an untamed, untamable African." -Hubert Harrison

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
      Had to be said again. Splitting by political associations? Liberals living amongst liberals and conservatives among conservatives. History does repeat itself. Let's remember the origins of this shit show of a country we live in.
      Please don't wear your sarcasm on your sleeve.

Now, let get to offending with brutal honesty, race is not a social construct, conversely, politics are.
      (Be careful with your replies, this could be a trap)

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Blackicon 2gunsfiring V1

Quote Originally Posted by Asded View Post
      Please don't wear your sarcasm on your sleeve.

Now, let get to offending with brutal honesty, race is not a social construct, conversely, politics are.
      (Be careful with your replies, this could be a trap)
      No need to be offended Brotha this is just a contrasting of opinions, honesty is love.

Race became a social construct the moment it was used to determine class status. The very term black is a social-politcal term (not only given to people of our hue but also to Caucasians and Indonesian). Therefore, race/class is synonymous, especially in America. In fact, what connects you to the identity of what is "afrikan" is the perception of what identifies us culturally. So, it is possible to be black and not be black culturally. How? Our race becomes what we perceive it to be. (Think about Tiger Wood's perception of his race and Obama's perception of his race) The very concept of race was fashioned by whites in their efforts to justify their superiority. Which is why all the terms used to identify racial type are not indigenous to the population that it is referring.(Black/Negroid Red/Indian etc.) I get your point though, where along the line you fine yourself is not debatable. White supremacy classifies us all as a threat and clumps us all under one shallow term in effort to label that threat. so, in that regard I feel you.

In regards, to the Krakka and his traps: Bonecrusher summed it up better!

Thumbs Up/Down

Race became a social construct the moment it was used to determine class status.
      I disagree with you on this point, in my opinion class status is based on much more than race, while I admit that race is factored in.

Look towards religion as the source of determining with regards towards class status, other factors aside.
      A closer inspection of the major religions can be revealing.

After all is said and done blend race and religion together and focus at the top.
      Who is it that wears the crown?

grabby is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Race, Class, Religion, Culture... very different things... granted there are interesectionalities... one created a condition of possibility for the others...

There can't be a separation of politics (if you're talking about the american party system anyway), they're two sides of the same coin...

Black politiks... Shadow State politiks... are the antithesis to american politics...
      What I call middle-class society is any society that becomes rigidified in predetermined forms, forbidding all evolution, all gains, all progress, all discovery. I call middle-class a closed society in which life has no taste, in which the air is tainted, in which ideas and men are corrupt. And I think that a man who takes a stand against this death is in a sense a revolutionary - Frantz

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by grabby View Post
      There can't be a separation of politics (if you're talking about the american party system anyway), they're two sides of the same coin...
      I agree with you as far American federal government being two sides of the same coin, the bigger question is who owns the coin? Who directs the two sides? Who has the most influence without regard to which party is in control?

This subject matter is getting dangerously close to being offensive (hint).

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

At this point I need to thank those of you that have thanked me or given me rep, as I become familiar with this board I will return same accordingly.

Thread Information