Forgot your password?

Thread: Free your Mind

ashaZ is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Free your Mind

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I am grateful to be able to communicate and exchange thoughts with others on a higher frequency. We live in a society of confusion and illusion. Some may buy into the concept that there is freedom and equal opportunities in this country; that anyone can achieve the American dream, but I would ask those who think like this "WHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVIN' IN?" The injustices that have been perpetuated by the Anglo-saxon from the conception of this country, which is established in America's basic law, their constitution, laid the foundation for today's wealth divide. Wealth can only be acquired over a period of generations. The white mans wealth was established on the backs and through the hands of African slaves who worked endlessly in the cotton and tobacco fields that built America's capitalistic character.
      wealth is inherited so is poverty. We live in a society that is always willing to compromise the freedom and equal rights of black people for continuance of Elites money and power.
      Those of us who can make way out of this maze of oppression have responsibility to do so, and without becoming the white mans "house nigga"

goldankh is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

hotep

I don't disagree with your notion which is clear cut facts. Communicating with conscious brothers and sisters is like no other. The ability to speak on higher realms of knowledge breaking the ice wall of what society deems taboo or extreme and even crazy is wonderful.

But here it goes again, you have pockets of people that are conscious in the united states which in the context of numbers is not that much. So i'm just curious in what are you seeking? Are you hoping for one day all blacks will be free of the mental slavery that they are in and we sing in one big conscious circle cum bi ya?

If you are seeking a united worldy african conscious movement where old grannies are speaking about things like the dogon mysteries, illumanati or even how organized religions come from more ancient religions then you might as well wait for krisha, Jesus or the new messiah. Or that lil' wayne or bosie will be rapping out consciusness on a massive scale and that the young ones are going to catch it and be hip, then that's not reality.

If the conscious community keeps going the way it is going, then the roads will keep paving themselves to an endless direction of no where. What you will continue to see is the same brothers on the corners of New York, DC, Philly with books of widsom and knowledge while endless streams of people pass them by. You may get one or two that may stop, look, read a couple of sentences, and say "wow, that's deep". Only to walk away and find the nearest gamestop center to buy that new madden or fighting game.

Its nothing wrong with the conscious community, its just that we have been losing the war in the process of building the conscousness in todays brothers and sisters. That's why the gobalist, "the bears of light" ain't worried about the black conscious community. You ever realize that? Why should they be concerned about us speaking the truth when they are building a legion of agents to tear you down and deliver you to Jesus????

So what is it that you are gain besides just being able to converse with fellow thinkers?

ga

ashaZ is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Peace

Knowledge is infinite... We each can learn from each other and bring wisdom to the table...the only thing i tend to gain is brain stimulation, my circle is my family, i have no friends, i am reserved by nature. If this forum provides for 1 a-alike then i would be eternally grateful...

goldankh is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

indeed. this form i'm sure can provide you with more than 1-alike. But brain sitmulation. Yes, learning does keep those cog-wheels turning. I play video games sometime to stimulate my brain even though some can be consider negative eh? just jiving, but good to hear the esotertic info does that for you only if the conscious community could ever breach at least 40% of the africans, that would be great eh? Or i'm i high? na, just dreaming...

ga

ashaZ is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

high and dreamin', its a cryin shame the amount of veils that need to lift in order for the majority of our people to see clearly, sometimes its scary to see the amount of walking dead. i speak from my own experience of self development because lately ive been having deep awakenings and i didn't even realize i was sleepin! Its like the more i know, im sure i dont know so much more, but hey that at least leaves me open to recieve...speakin of awakenings there goes my babyboy shuttin down peace..

BeautifulSouL is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

I find myself relating to both of you.. On one hand you want to shout, people to hear, listen, and progress to be made.. wallah.. on the other hand How do you get people to listen and take heed more than a moment of "that's deep" haha as Goldanhk said.. But the mere 1 person you may touch or even yourself realizing bits of truth until u become whole will cause a dominoe effect of responsibility, education, compassion, fight, revolution on a big or small scale.. mm so many questions looking for the answers which some u may never find. Does that stop you from pushing. I've been apart of circles where people claim they are "open minded" and only see 1 way until they are missing the truth they have been searching for all along haha.. This reminds me of the infamous elder -youth relationships that we definitely need.

How to communicate how important education of self and the other is important.? I chose the form of music, which is considered my many too raw for social commentary, am i to change or soften the light in order to reach more? mm.. the choice..

Everything connects in my opinion so i think as such.. Hope you were able to follow. PeaCe
      "My Light May Dim, But It'll Never Go Out" - The Ills by SuNn

"Love Is All" - SuNn

"Fire will attract more attention than any other cry for help" - Jean-Michel Basquiat

Typozfem is offline Golden Ashanti

Thumbs Up/Down

I have come to the conclusion that I must save myself. I cannot save or rescue anyone else. When I find new ways to higher Black consciousness: a book, a video, a revelation through meditation, then I go down that path. I can't take anyone else with me. When I find enlightened brothers and sisters along that path then we walk together for a time. If and when our paths part then I continue alone. It would be nice; Wonderful to have every pan-African on one accord: but that, IMHO will not happen.

JAH III is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 2/0

We may not all walk the same spiritul path, at the same level and time, but we can all surely be liberated and brought together in our own global afrikn nation at the same time! Work for that!

Thread Information