Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

gaiamon is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Is It All Talk ?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I and I not novice to these runnings;having given a significant part of the life to the struggle and in service to the people; functioning in the Black Panther Party for Self Defence" .Yet I'm teaching alot of my skills to other cultures, and wonder where are those of blackness professing dis or dat whom would partake of dis brothers teachings( Permaculture sustainable landuse design). I acknowledge that one brother did respond(sun ship)but are the rest just "paper tigers" and glued to this babylon tool(computer)? Even sent out a message to a comrade of the struggel that is one of the moderators of this site,that I've known for sometime as far back as the 60's, asking how may I help,and no responce as of yet! Brothers and Sisters "throw down your buckets where you are" ! Here is a brother willing to share his knowledge and the beautiful rural lands that he steward,and it seem that most of you would rather spend alot of your time on this traceable medium! What has "Babylon" made you to become,possibly armchair revolutionaries?
      So before there are any attacks, read carefully those things I say. I mon have been creating bases for sustainability and the positive regrouping for warriors and warriorneses and others that identify and relate to our struggel,but when I look around and among these beautiful lands I see none of you;planning,regrouping,building solidarity,relaxing before the next battle,working towards sustainabillity,or creating safe spaces of harmony and abundance for your family and self.Have you ever heard of "never look a gift horse in the mouth"? I and I dont have to prove anything,and this is not the place to go into logistic,as all of this is visible to the world I've been through the fires of "Babylon" and have learned much along with my fallen comrades "Ron Carter",Lil Bobby,Huey,and others..... Hey "see" ize" the time mon,and dare to struggel,dare to win! Power to the people!...." Gaiamon"

ras k is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

babylon tool

greetings gaiamon

do you feel up to gluing yourself to this babylon tool to chat on wednesday?

i am a couple thousand miles away from you but we might be able to connect on some levels...
      guidance protection love and peace
      kagiso
      www.kagiso.net

Sadiku is offline Truth Laser

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Ready

Ready. Always ready. Been ready. Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? Get Back to me!
      "Life is about Death - It is a fight for survival to the very end. ." Sadiku

"Who wants equality with murderers, thieves, rapists, cheaters, liars,
      grave robbers, baby killers, baby stealers, savages, brutes and beasts?
      Who wants equality with the devil himself?" - Sadiku

"Who wants to integrate [into] a burning house?" - James Baldwin

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or
      justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." - Malcolm X

Im The Truth is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 10/1
      Given: 7/0

Got it confused

No disrespect but obviously you overlooked alot of things on this forum, below will give you a taste of was going on here. Everything is here from Afrikan traditional relgion, to Afrikan news, to health, to theory, practice, to history of Our People. Also I'm in Atlanta, GA send me a PM about helping with the sites or movement on the ground.

Organizations - http://www.assatashakur.org/forums/u...ead.php?t=4835
      Hands Off Assata - http://www.assatashakur.org/forums/u...ead.php?t=5858
      Community Programs - http://www.assatashakur.org/forums/u...ead.php?t=2493
      The Talking Drum Collective - http://www.assatashakur.org/forums/u...ead.php?t=5269
      FTP Movement - http://www.assatashakur.org/forums/u...splay.php?f=73
      Action Alerts - http://www.assatashakur.org/forums/u...splay.php?f=34

Organizing Tools:
      PanAfrican TV - Free Audio / Video / Text Library of Our Freedom Fighters and Educators
      Local Area Organizing
      Revolutionary Chatroom
      Up to date information about Our People Home and Aboard

Information:
      The Talking Drum Collective Newsletter
      Siafu's Drum Newspaper
      Largest Collective of Information - http://www.assatashakur.org/forums/u...ead.php?t=5269
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré

"speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

"Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King

Get Involved!

Thumbs Up/Down

Ref: Is It Just Talk

No disrespect taken brother,and as well no disrespect intended towards anyone,nor was I being critical of this site in any way,because I'm aware of the many positives that it provide. And I was not intending to imply that there was nothing constructively going on within our many great communities or this site and its links,but was rather talking about my own homestead eco-village here in central georgia and the sadness of having all of this ecological space and the fact that those things which I wish to share have for the most part been shared with other cultures and not Afrikans. When I make the statement of looking around and not seeing others and a prepareness for a sustainable future,I was simply talking about the absence of(Afrikan) others on these lands that I steward and not elseplace. Hopefully this has cleared up any mis-understandings.
      But alas,"I donot wish to push" cooperative economics and sustainability at anyone,but just wish to aid where I mon can(prehaps there is a family out there whom can see the merits of partaking of these lands that I wish to coorperativly share and striving for self-reliance),yet realizing "that one can lead a horse to water,but you can not make it drink! Peace and ONE Love!.. "Gaiamon" P.S " Ras K" I'm open to all,and wednsday it shall be!

Thumbs Up/Down

gaiamon!

greetings of peace and serenity gaiamon!

here i sit in toronto kanada, i myself was in the uk,i met chairman omali yshetla and i met others from the uhuru movement,let me tell you my history,iam not pseudo revolutionary,i worked as human rights activist with other groups as well, worked with the nym and the west coast warriors,some who knows underground AIM members,i would like to see that happening gaiamon,sustanaible communities as you mentioned my elder brother,you are living knowledge, you might want to reach kwaku another great brother that is trying to organize the west side of chicago where he lives, he is also living knowledge,people here in toronto are not in the same level as you are ora whole lotta people over there are, we are caught in the matrix,chanting down\
      "babylon" at thew same time,working for " babylon " in order to survive, as for meself,as mt dearest friend,recoveringAA, puts it i ama recovering afrikan brazilian,recopvering also from the symptons of this society,recovering froma lots of things, in here,toronto, people will sing and do poetry and this dat and the other,all good to elevate, yah i feel you,but if we have our own community and our own system the system itself will unleash its wrath against us,my question in my mind is,how many people will stand the test of time? i have been to so many seminars in unity and this dat and saw fights braking out among people that supposedly call demsleves garveyites and even those garveyites when i mentioned to do a little march for mumias birthday,none of them emailed or called me,i will be humble and say that i feel helpless sometimes,nobody here wants to form the toronto chapter of the uhuru movement,where the uhuru in the uk is doinga lotta good things as it is the uhuru in amerika,i have to be humble to say also that iam fighting daily for survival in this shitstem for food and survival,i never know when my next daily bread will be coming from and ifa i will be homeless,i overstand what you saying,i have a friend of mine in brazil,she isa true revolutionary,teacher in the ghetto where there is wars among cops and drug dealers everyday and she isa beam of light.
      i ama child of the revolution,my mother was in the movement in brazil,left to argentina,sher was part of the anti capitalist struggle over there,left argentina and came to kanada, i like your concepts and ideas, would be interesting to put it work and to see how the system would react, in here in toronto kanada,some west indians dont considered themselves afrikans,but jamaicans or etc,sucha shame,because they have no knowledge of themselves,as i was talking briefly to one jamaican lady,she told me" i am not african,i am jamaican,if people choose to call themselves africans thats their perrogative,i dont know how my ancestors got there..."
      i find it gaiamon,individualism,ego will stand in the way of any progressive organization and blacks here in kanada are too divided,jamaicans dont like nova scotians,such and such dont like africans,ethiopians or somalians,it is vicious cycle going on.

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

Thumbs Up/Down

Brother "Kweku" SAD SAD SAD........BUT TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE some of the none- actions of our people!!!!!
      I'll be glad to touch base with any of those that have interest in Permaculture sustainable landuse design and community building. One Love! "Gaiamon"

Thumbs Up/Down

Ras K" I'm just learning how to manipulate this tool,so bear with me! Is there a particular time or area that you wish to chat? I received a pm from a sister saying that there was to be a chat/ reasoning session tonight at 9:oopm,is this what you refer to,or via pm messages? Peace.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up assante sane gaiamon

wow gaiamon,you are living knowledge of our afrikan community
      much needed in this days and times ** respect honourable elder brother*** souljahs salute*

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

Thread Information