Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

View Poll Results: Who Assassinated Brother Khallid Abdul Muhammad?

Voters
    89. You may not vote on this poll
    • Infiltrators Of The New Black Panther Party?

15 16.85%
    • Infiltrators Of The Nation Of Islam?

16 17.98%
    • Federal Bureau of Investigation?

6 6.74%
    • Central Intelligence Agency?

12 13.48%
    • He wasn't Assassinated, he died from the effects of hypertension!

11 12.36%
    • I Have No Idea!

29 32.58%
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Who Assassinated Brother Khallid Abdul Muhammad?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Was is the f.b.i., c.i.a., or agents that works for the previously mentioned within the n.o.i. or n.b.p.p.?

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

will he ever write!!!!!

great warrior good to see you back man,you should come to toronto kanada man, anyways,you know the enemy dont come only in white skin, the enemy will send someone else that just looks like you and me, i think could have been the fbi who sent slave massas aka uncle charlie aka uncle tom to kill him!

TyreeA is offline Honorable Elder

Thumbs Up/Down

Here is the 411 from The NBPP Paper:

http://www.newblackpanther.com/nbpnews2.pdf
      Know that I am,
      Yah Eternal Sistah

"The ends you serve that are selfish will take you no further than yourself; but the ends you serve that are for all, in common, will take you even into eternity."

- The Right Excellent Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey

nattyreb is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

There have been community hearings held off and on regarding the murder of our Bro. (independent of the NBPP). On the anniversary of Dr. Khallid's murder (Feb. 12) a discussion was held by Empress Chi on Harambee Radio. Unfortunately, i didn't catch it, but this issue is very much alive!

Thumbs Up/Down

I have read the nbpp's report. I have many questions about their findings. It looks to me like an typical u.s. government assassination. It has all the makings of that!!!

AfricanGlory is offline Revolution or Death

Thumbs Up/Down

I've recently went to new york, harlem, my native. And talked to a brother on adam clayton, he was NBPP. We was talking about Mosses powell and then we started to talk about dr. khalidd mohammad. He said that Dr Khalidd started talking to this suspicious lady, and soon got married with the quickness. Nobody of the party knew he was talking to this women until Dr Khalidd came out and told them he was going to get married. They said she might of been a infiltrator, and poisened his food, resulting in that disease, I can't think right now to figure it out. But something felt weird and chilling as he was telling me the story. I don't know? Did I believe it, partially, but it could be true.

BLACK POWER
      *BΪÇk-þãѱhËr§*}Power doesn't come from the gun, but from the mind!{*£p짱ËmÏÇ-ıH£Ï§T*

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah it may have been her and/or somebody else. If so why did it take nearly 3 years to report thier findings?

Akyeame Kwame is offline Abibikasawura

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

He came to Our house with pictures of them married in Kemet...WE was all like...who's that? There have been articles circulated implicating her and current chairman of the NBPP Malik Zulu Shabazz but it's all based on circumstantial evidence and folk like Saa Neter (member of NBPP) in NY refute them. i checked i have no idea...but as Neely Fuller says...insofar as a white supremacist had anything to do with it, i think that a white supremacist is ultimately responsible.

Akyeame_Kwame
      Learn Twi, Yoruba and Wolof ||| Live Interactive Online

Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Liberation Institute

Abibitumi Kasa Ning Network

Thumbs Up/Down

I agree a white supremacist is ultimately responsible. What are the articles saying that implicates his wife and current NBPP chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz?

Treely is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

suspicious mate:

oda to the family of this legend of
      a warrior.
      i read an article about the wife waitin' a day before
      gettin him help because he had fell sick on the
      bathroom floor tht mornin' before she went to work.
      i couldn't figure out why she would wait tht long
      after seein tht he was ill, before gettin em help.
      still can't stand to reason with it.
      ~~~
      )(

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Treely
      a warrior.
      ~~~
      )(
      Where can I find the article? Is this the same article that implicates Malik Zulu Shabazz?

Akyeame Kwame is offline Abibikasawura

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by Will-he-write
      I agree a white supremacist is ultimately responsible. What are the articles saying that implicates his wife and current NBPP chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz?

Quote Originally Posted by Treely
      a warrior.
      ~~~
      )(
      probly the same article as treely read...it was in one of those regular paper mags...either frontline or asili if i recall correctly...

it just presented evidence/reasons to implicate such as waiting to call for medical attention and some phone records showing correspondence b/w her and Malik Zulu Shabazz...they also made a comparison to how b4 king was shot, the jewspapers were out publishing that jesse jack-ass would be his likely successor and this article said that b4 Dr. Khallid even passed (about a week or so b4), Shabazz was out personally handing out papers saying that he would be Dr. Khallid's successor...

...i don't have the article with me and, other than reporting what i read, i don't want to tarnish the bro's name (unless its tru) b/c i don't know if it is tru...do some research on it and see what u turn up...

AK
      Learn Twi, Yoruba and Wolof ||| Live Interactive Online

Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Liberation Institute

Abibitumi Kasa Ning Network

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 22/0
      Given: 145/1

New Black Panther Party Report into the Death of Dr Khallid Abdul Muhammad

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:09:08 +0100

MINISTER KHALLID ABDUL MUHAMMAD?S
      OFFICIAL DEATH REPORT

Declassified Public Report #1 1-12-04

Was Dr Khallid Abdul Muhammad assassinated? How did Khallid Muhammad die? This question has been asked by many since the militant leader of the New Black Panther Party and the former National Spokesman for Minister Louis Farrakhan passed on February 17, 2001.

We, the New Black Panther Party investigation team, are offering this first Death Report to satisfy the legitimate queries of supporters of Dr Muhammad. This report is also offered to rebut the half-truths, misconceptions and even out right lies that have been put forth by others. This information is declassified and intended for public consumption and discussion. We affirm that the public has a right to know.

While lengthy, we emphasize that this twenty-five page ?Report #1? is not a final report. A 2004 Report entitled ?Was Khallid Muhammad Assassinated? will be presented in detail in the upcoming New Black Panther News Magazine to be released in February 2004 and in the upcoming book about the life of Dr. Muhammad called ?The Truth Terrorist: Khallid Abdul Muhammad- The Life Of The Most Radical Black Man in Amerikkka?. Also, this report and subsequent clarifications and updates will be carried on the Party?s website at www.Newblackpanther.com.

This investigation is still ongoing and some questions may take years to answer. Still to this day, over 30 years later, we are wrangling over the deaths of Minister Malcolm X, Dr. Martin Luther King and other revolutionaries. Nevertheless, this report will shed much light, avoid unnecessary speculation, and give the reader critical information to draw reasonable conclusions.

One of the reasons that this report has taken time is because it indicts certain individuals for certain actions or non-actions and a reasonable time was allotted for parties to be interviewed. Another reason is that it takes time for the truth to come out. We may have reasonably looked at Dr. Muhammad? s death one way early on, but as strange occurrences took place we had to look in another direction. We expect some controversy to erupt from this report and opportunities for any one to explain of defend themselves will be made. We have taken great care to avoid slander, defamation and false allegations against anyone. This report is not politically motivated and not produced to settle any scores nor hurt anyone- only to find the truth. Interviews were carefully conducted and our objective findings to date are noted.

We believe this report to be landmark in its character because we as a people have not properly investigated the deaths of our leaders. Kwame Ture says the ?the CIA gave him cancer? but we have no real report on his death. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad died in Mercy Hospital in Chicago and there is some dispute around his circumstances of death, meaning that a possible inside conspiracy was involved. To date we have no report on the death of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. We do not mean to offend those who believe he is physically alive. Even if you believe he died and rose again we should know if there was a plot to get rid of him and how it was carried out. Good work has been done on the assassinations of Dr. Martin Luther King, and Minister Malcolm X, but not by their followers. We believe that it is the clear burden of a leaders followers or organizational members to produce written reports. This is not to say others can not produce such reports but we s hould hear from the organization or followers. Video and audio tapes are good, but written reports are far superior for documentation, debate and historical purposes. Even if a leaders cause of death appear to be clear on its face, we should file reports because you may find out in the course of your investigation that it is deeper than what you believe. Huey P. Newton died of gunshots from an alleged drug dealer, but was it something deeper and where is the report? Sonny Carson, Emmit Till, Meadger Evers, and host of leaders have died without reports being issued. If the enemy can kill our leaders and be comfortable that no investigation will take place, the enemy will continue his mischief. Khallid Muhammad told us ?If I slip on a bar of soap in the shower, goddammit, the white man did it!?

How Did Dr. Khallid Muhammad Die?
      Was He Assassinated?

The question of ?how did Dr. Khallid Muhammad die?? is a valid and legitimate question. For all those who loved our beloved Black Power General, the pursuit of such question should be of paramount concern The ability to offer proof of such love for Dr. Khallid by any person who loved him would arise the moment that person knew he was in life threatening condition in an Atlanta area Hospital. We have concluded that attendance at the Hospital was mandatory for any individual or organization who loved Dr. Khallid. Unlike in Riverside in 1994 where Muhammad?s whereabouts were not widely known, it was widely reported in the media as early as February 14th ,2001 that Muhammad was at Kennestone Hospital In Marietta Georgia.

Also here, unlike in 1994 security risks to the visitor was not a factor.

If you were:
      a) Concerned about his condition;
      b) His possible recovery;
      c) The doctors who were treating him;
      d) The security around him;
      e) His family;
      f) His organization and most importantly-
      g) Investigating the actual cause of death whether or not this was an assassination on our leader

..then you would have come directly to the hospital to get answers to these critical questions. The knowledge that he was at Kennestone Hospital in Marietta Georgia was public knowledge. We have the list of those who bothered to show up, We have the list of those who did not or refused to show up and have concluded that no excuse whatsoever suffices for any true supporter of his from not dropping everything and rushing to his side in Atlanta and remaining until his expiration. It is well established that any concerned person who was a friend of Dr. Muhammad could come to the hospital, talk to the leader?s family, talk to his doctors, observe the security and even see Dr Muhammad himself.

Background on Assassination Attempts against
      Dr Khallid Muhammad

We find that Dr. Khallid Muhammad was a loved and hated man. Muhammad rebounded after his suspension/isolation from the Nation of Islam in early 1994 to great popularity and later convened the controversial Million Youth March in Harlem NY in Sept 1998. Many thought he was finished after the Marcher?s notorious clash with NYC police, but Muhammad re surfaced as the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party which was spreading rapidly at the time of his passing. Despite growing pains, the New Black Panther Party under Muhammad?s leadership was probably his most threatening position due to Muhammad?s ability to organize nation wide and implement his militant agenda in a tangible form that had not been seen since he was a leader in the Nation of Islam. Now that Muhammad was on his own and his followers were organizing and carrying guns it is fair to say that by February 2001 Muhammad was in his most powerful position yet and the enemy was well at work trying to undermine the fierce leader.

Khallid Muhammad was feared and hated by the so-called Jews, hated by the Anti Defamation League, Jewish Defense League, the Government and hated by white America. Dr. Khallid was feared and hated by more than a few Black People. Khallid Abdul Muhammad was universally condemned for a November 1993 speech at Kean College that harshly attacked whites, ?Jews?, and Black Civil Rights Leaders. Pressure was brought to bear on the Congressional Black Caucus and its leader Kwesi Mfume for their ?sacred covenant? with the Nation Of Islam, which was established at the Caucus Convention in September 1993. In February 1994, after considerable public pressure, Minister Farrakhan suspended Dr. Khallid Muhammad in from the ministry of the Nation Of Islam. Muhammad was also condemned by every Civil Rights organization and by a bevy of white newspapers, organizations and leaders. Then Vice-President Al Gore spoke out on behalf of President Bill Clinton. On February 23, 1994 Dr. Muhammad was officially condemned by the United States House of Representatives in House Resolution 343, the first time a private citizens speech had been rebuked by the government body. Khallid Muhammad would later say, ?I believe it is one of the greatest honors that a freedom fighter could be paid, to be condemned by his enemy in such a way?

Despite his suspension and public rebukes, his popularity continued to grow and so did his enemies. An April 1994 nationally broadcast ?Black Holocaust? Rally on C-Span at Howard University with Dr. Leonard Jeffries, Dr. Tony Martin, Brother Steve Cokely and student host Malik Zulu Shabazz upped the stakes. Cleary Muhammad?s suspension and rebukes were not stopping his message. A spell-binding major network interview with interview Phil Donahue where Muhammad crushed the white talk show host displayed Muhammad?s brilliance in debate, but also sealed Muhammad?s fate.

On May 29th 1994 an assassination attempt took place on Dr. Muhammad?s life after a speech in Riverside California. The assassins name was James Bess, a former Nation Of Islam Minister. James Bess was ultimately convicted of the murder attempt and is now serving a prison term. Dr. Muhammad concluded that James Bess did not act alone and at minimum he had contacts with, and was ideologically inspired by some active Nation of Islam members who were claiming Khallid Muhammad was ?the new Malcolm? and had ?turned hypocrite on the minister (Farrakhan)?. It is equally as true that the overwhelming rank and file of the NOI loved Khallid Muhammad and favored his teachings. Who exactly was James Bess working for, if anyone is still a question that must be answered? We have concluded that at least in part James Bess acted upon his belief that Dr. Khallid Muhammad was ?messing things up for Minister Farrakhan?. But James Bess may also have been financed and supported b y major forces of white supremacy.

Minister Hashim Nzinga, a Dallas Texas activist and leader of MAAT (Metropolitan African American Think Tank) was with Dr. Muhammad at this speech and the hospital and effectively got the leader out of California to safety. The security situation was a disaster at the hospital. Official NOI security was ended while Muhammad was in the hospital and private soldiers in the NOI loyal to the former Los Angeles Minister provided Dr. Khallid security and a safe house. Minister Nzinga Muhammad ferried Muhammad out of Los Angeles and hooked Dr. Khallid up with the New Black Panther Party who gave the leader armed security and refuge in Nzinga?s home town of Dallas Texas. Muhammad continued to speak at rallies and organize, even while on crutches and in a wheelchair.

We visit this assassination attempt for one obvious reason. Whoever was trying to kill Muhammad failed. It was an ?attempt? but it was unsuccessful. If Muhammad remained a force and a threat are we to believe his enemies would give up on their attempts?

Dr. Muhammad?s Health

No discussion of Dr. Muhammad?s death can be discussed without discussing facts about the leaders physical health. It is a fact that Dr. Muhammad had severe hypertension and high blood pressure. Dr. Muhammad was advised to take medication for his high blood pressure but did not like taking the medicine. It is reported that, according to a key family member, Dr. Muhammad had a minor stroke in 1998 shortly before the Million Youth March. Both authors of this report can testify to Dr. Muhammad?s hypertension and high stress level. Doctors on one emergency room visit with Mr. Nzinga declared to Dr. Muhammad ?you are a walking time bomb?. Dr. Muhammad declared to Attorney Shabazz on a few occasions that he was in bad health and ?might have a stroke?. Stress and hypertension are a deadly combination.

The split with the Nation of Islam had a deteriorating effect on Dr. Muhammad?s health. These authors, and others, witnessed a sharp increase in the level of anger and stress with Dr. Muhammad after the departure from his ?spiritual father? and the Nation Of Islam-his home for 34 years. However, Muhammad?s high blood pressure pre-dated his departure from NOI and he was known as a tough no-nonsense captain who would ?cuss you out in a minute?. After all he was a product of legendary NOI Captain Ali Rashid who carried it the same way.

It is for these reasons that when it was reported that Dr. Muhammad had a stroke or ?cerebral hemorrhage? it was a shock but not a complete surprise to those in Dr. Muhammad?s family and close associates. The investigation team in the early months stated that ?at this stage of the investigation Dr. Muhammad died of natural causes, but the investigation is continuing?. This position was taken due to his medical history and the medical reports and information at hand concerning the cause of death. However, the question had to be answered concerning whether or not his hypertension condition was exacerbated, and whether his death was induced by conspiracy via foreign substances or otherwise.

Time Line Up To Dr Khallid Muhammad Falling Critically Ill

Dr. Khallid Muhammad gave his last speech at Harriet Tubman School in Harlem on February 10, 2001. This speech was tough for him for two reasons: One, he was suffering from pneumonia since January that he could not shake and was sneezing a lot (but not in the lecture). All medical reports indicate he was suffering from pneumonia at the time of hospitalization; Two, he was frustrated with the condition of the New York Chapter of the New Black Panther Party. Despite a great start in the Harlem and Brooklyn areas, many of the members had quit their post and the chapter had dwindled down to almost nothing. This was disheartening to Muhammad who had personally raised this city and spearheaded its rise. There was no Brooklyn NBPP chapter at the time of his last speech and the only Panther from the Harlem Chapter present was Morris Powell, the leader of the African Nati onalist Pioneer Movement who had agreed to join Muhammad as his National Minister of Commerce. Also present was the loyal and dedicated New Jersey Chairman, Divine Allah and traveling with Dr. Muhammad was the equally dedicated National Chief Of Staff Sister Malikah Muhammad, and her mate Luqman- a NBPP member, both from Philadelphia. Minister Hashim Nzinga and Brother Byron Amos drove Dr. Muhammad from Atlanta. Dr. Muhammad left the speech at around 11:00 pm and had a bottle of water.

On Sunday February 11, 2001 Dr. Muhammad, Nzinga and Amos arrived in D.C. and came by the residence of Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz who was not home. They ate at Popeye?s Chicken, went by the hotel where some of the NBA All-Stars were staying and then went to the D.C. Chief of Staff home of Khali Ashanti. This was one of the D.C. safe houses that Shabazz had Muhammad stay at while in town. Dr. Muhammad ate and at about 5:00. Atty. Shabazz came by after the local NBPP meeting. Dr. Muhammad, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Hashim Nzinga, Khali Ashanti, Byron Amos and an elder met about the direction and future of the New Black Panther Party. The meeting ended and everyone was happy. Shabazz left to handle some legal business and Muhammad and staff went to the NBA All Star Game. Muhammad managed to get back in the players locker room in his usual brilliant way, in order to have conversations with these athletes about helping us with our work. They all ate at McDonalds and m et up with Atty. Shabazz at the Texaco Gas Station. They all then went to a party on the D.C. Waterfront. Again Dr. Muhammad managed to get himself and Atty. Shabazz in the $50.00 per person party for free by entering through the kitchen. At about 1:00 am on the Morning of February 12th , Dr. Muhammad, Nzinga and Amos departed with Shabazz. This would be the last time that Malik Zulu Shabazz would see Muhammad alive. Shabazz was a Howard University Undergraduate when he met Dr. Muhammad in 1988 and would soon become his most effective political supporter, lawyer, student and confidant. At the time of Muhammad?s death Shabazz served as his National Spokesman in the New Black Panther Party after serving as his right hand in Muhammad?s Million Youth March?s.

Minister Hashim Nzinga met Dr. Muhammad in 1994, brought him to Dallas several times, and became his personal assistant while traveling the nation with Muhammad in that controversial time period. In a near to last speech in Dallas, Muhammad publicly appointed Nzinga to National Chief Of Staff, but Nzinga requested that he placed as National Assistant and Muhammad agreed. Much of Muhammad?s personal business he relied on Hashim Nzinga for at the time of his passing.

Muhammad gathered his belongings from Sister Khali?s house and at about 3:00 am departed for Atlanta. The three man team stopped at Waffle House in South Carolina and ate about 11:00 am. At 3:00 pm on Monday Feb 12th at Muhammad was delivered to his wife Nefatari Muhammad, whose legal name was Keanne Ambush. This was the last time Hashim Nzinga would see his leader.

Dr. Muhammad?s wife, Keanne Ambush (Nefatari Muhammad)

It is the opinion of these writers that Khallid Abdul Muhammad was in love at the time of his death. From every account they were in love and headed for a great future. In 1999 he met Ambush, who worked at a shoe store in downtown Atlanta called Friedman?s. Friedman?s is owned and operated by European Jews. Ambush worked for them since she was a teenager and boasted frequently that these European Jews called her ?their daughter? but that she ?didn?t give a damn about them?. According to Ambush she ran Friedman?s business and did their bidding on shoes. She was close with the Father and owner of the store chain. She traveled extensively on their behalf.

Muhammad pursued Ambush for many months and she consistently rebuffed him, then suddenly one day she called him and told him she was interested in being with him. They fell in love.

In December 2000 he took a trip to Egypt (Kemet) with Keanne Ambush who took the name Nefetari Muhammad and the two married. She is very attractive and they looked good together.

Out of respect for our leaders feelings concerning his wife we have been very patient and given her every benefit of the doubt. We have attempted to contact Ms Ambush over and over again to be interviewed about this report and she has refused to respond. We have thus concluded that she has failed to live up to her obligation as the wife of such a gr eat man, and her corresponding duty to participate in this investigation, let alone the furthering of his revolutionary work. Ambush has only raised greater suspicion about her own actions and in-actions due to her failure to respond to Shabazz? repeated inquiries. Attorney Shabazz has stopped by her job, left notes and messages repeatedly and she has failed to respond. Shabazz has only spoken to Ms. Ambush on two occasions since his passing and not at all since May 2001. We have not even been able to recover the leader?s personal items such as clothes shoes books and tapes- nothing. We want to be clear that this report was not done out of malice or ill will, but only to satisfy our highest duty which is to find and tell the truth pertaining to Dr. Khallid?s death while sparing no one in the process.

The Night Dr. Khallid Muhammad Fell Ill:

According to our immediate investigation at the hospita l the week Muhammad was ill, and a subsequent conversation shortly after the funeral, this is what happened to Dr. Khallid Muhammad the night he passed according to his wife. In the daytime they went to eat at a Chinese Restaurant. They were preparing to move in a new home and Muhammad and Ambush went to pick out furniture for their huge new home/ New Black Panther Headquarters in the Snailville section of Georgia. Muhammad was planning a Panther summit in April and was requiring every member to stay at the huge home. Late night February 12th, according to Ambush, Muhammad and her made love. According to Ambush, she was tired and he was tired ?but he had to have it?. After they made love, according to Ambush, it was around 12:00 midnight. Ambush states that Muhammad sat up on the side of the bed and began behaving strangely and then urinated on the floor on the side of the bed. She then states Muhammad got up to walk but was ?walking funny? and she began asking him what was wrong and he would not respond. Ambush also stated to his son that Muhammad walked into the room across the hall and ed. Muhammad was stumbling about then went into the bathroom and attempted to use the toilet but made a mess of himself, defecating on part of himself and urinating on himself while the bathroom. She says she became concerned and asked him what was wrong and Muhammad?s only response was to mumble ?don?t tell them my name?, and that his ?eyes were rolling in the back of his head?. We have concluded that Muhammad knew he needed medical treatment but wanted to protect his identity. Muhammad at some point fell over onto the bathroom floor. Muhammad would not speak or respond to any of her questions. Ambush says that at this point she concluded that Muhammad was extremely fatigued, brought a pillow and placed it under Muhammad?s head and laid with him for some time in the bathroom. She then herself went and laid back in the bed, leaving Khallid in the bathroom .

Dr. Khallid Muhammad laid in that bathroom in that condition all night long for over seven hours!

At around 7:00 am sister Ambush, the Ministers wife reached Minister Hashim Nzinga who told her to call 911 immediately. The exact time 911 was called and responded is not clear and sister Ambush has been unavailable for questioning. Khallid Muhammad was found unresponsive by emergency medical services who transported him to nearby Douglas Hospital, which is major hospital in Douglasville Georgia. Medical Records have his arrival time at close to 9:00 am. We have calculated the rush hour time to drive from the home to the hospital with emergency lights flashing at approximately twenty to thirty minutes, which means that Muhammad was picked up at approximately 8:30 am. Douglas Hospital was the closest hospital.

Minister Hashim Nzinga arrived at Douglas Hospital about 9:00 am and was in the r oom the whole time. His wife was ?losing it? according to Nzinga and had to be placed in another room.

Khallid Muhammad was admitted under the name Harold Ambush. Muhammad?s birth name is Harold Vann Moore. Hospital records show that from 9:05 am to 1:10 pm consistent medical efforts were made to stabilize his blood pressure. At 9:05 a series of tests (brain scans, ect.) were conducted to analyze Khallid Muhammad?s condition. According to medical reports Keanne Ambush reported that she knew Muhammad had hypertension and was not on any medication. During the transport Muhammad?s blood pressure was 250/120 on arrival at Douglass his Blood Pressure was 280/140 in the right arm and 280/150 in the left arm.

( For A Full Analysis of Dr. Muhammad?s Hospital Procedures please see attached ?Summary And Analysis of Medical Records, Autopsy Toxicology Reports? Due to legal liability reasons we can not release the Dr. Muhammad?s actual Medical Records to the general public. However private readings can be arranged.)

At 1310 or 1:10 pm Nzinga is given bad news about Muhammad?s condition, that he has suffered a stroke and their Neurological team had been consulting with Dr. Omar Jiminez of Kennestone Hospital, a noted area Neurologist. Khallid Muhammad?s Neurological (Brain) condition, they said, was so severe that a superior neurological facility was needed and possible surgery could be done, but that Muhammad?s chances of recovery ?were almost zero?.

At 13:20 (1:20 pm) Khallid is transported Via Wellstar Emergency Services to Kennestone hospital in Marrietta Georgia. Dr. Jiminez informs the wife that the blood vessel burst so deep in Khallid?s head, that the surgery would certainly kill him.
      < BR>Man by man the security is placed at the hospital until by 3:30 pm the Hospital Is totally locked down by security from the Atlanta Chapter NBPP. At 3:00 pm Feb 13th the Doctors gives bad new about Dr. Muhammad?s condition; He has suffered a cerebral hemorrhage, a stroke of the brain, and his chanced of survival are minimal. Around 12:00 noon Nzinga reached Shabazz with the news, by 5:30pm Malik Zulu Shabazz was at the Kennestone Hospital. Dr. Omar Jiminez, a senior Neurologist, and a Black Man, was in charge and he had x-rays and bad news, Muhammad had bust a major a vessel in his brain and his brain was covered in blood and his chances of regaining consciousness were slim and none.

KEANNE AMBUSH?S ACTIONS THAT NIGHT:

Before we go further we have to ask and answer the following questions:

?What if Khallid Muhammad had gotten prompt medical treatment earlier, and why didn?t he??

? How can you, Keanne Ambush, watch a man who was meticulously neat and tidy, defecate, urinate and on himself, clearly appear to be seriously ill and then do nothing about it,.??

?How can you (Ms. Ambush) wait seven whole hours and not call the ambulance??

As loyal soldiers to our leader?s feelings about his wife, we kept these questions to ourselves in the short term, and consoled his widow. The Ministers son?s and sisters know these facts. Ms Ambush actions since then have been so weird that we can no longer keep silence. She has asked not one question about our leader?s death. She has not exh ibited any care about his legacy or his organization. Is this just grief or is this something bigger on her behalf?

FINDINGS:

We Hereby Find Keanne Ambush Was Grossly Negligent In Her Conduct On The Night Of February 12th Through The Morning Of February 13th. Pertaining To The Medical Needs Of Khallid Abdul Muhammad

When Ambush went to aid Khallid Muhammad she had a duty to aid him in the proper manner. Ms Ambush breached her duty and failed to act as a reasonable person or wife would and that is to call 911 and get the man to the hospital. His condition was obvious.

We will never know what could have happened if he had reached the hospital earlier. According to one of the Ministers sons, the reason for Khallid Muhammad?s condition was that the blood sat on his brain too long! Perhaps Muhammad could have been saved. Perhaps he would have been crippled for life and unable to talk. Perhaps he could have made a full recovery. We will never know and we would rather have had the benefit of Dr. Muhammad receiving immediate medical attention rather than the other way around and only having the ability to speculate.

There is considerable debate around Ms. Ambush. Initially she was viewed by some as a loving wife who was just confused the night of February 12th and afterwards as being hurt, in grief and under no suspicion. Some in the Ministers Family, have viewed her far less favorably and as possibly ?acting on the instructions of influential Jews?. According to them, Ms Ambush stopped wearing the wedding ring that Dr. Muhammad gave her the night of the funeral and has allegedly remarried or is dating a Christian Preacher in Atlanta

Were her actions just grossly negligent, or intentional? We do not accept that her actions were just plain stupid. The investigation continues.

Dr. Muhammad at Kennestone Hospital

The word got out quickly about Dr. Muhammad?s condition. People began calling the Hospital, and coming in early February 14, 2001. These persons included Dr. Muhammad sisters Kasheela and Gloria, his sons, Kalfani, Farrakhan, and David. There is a misconception that Malik Zulu Shabazz was in charge of everything that went on at the hospital. This is false. The wife and family had a private room and they communicated with the Doctors and made the primary decisions about everything pertaining to the life of Dr. Muhammad. Minister Hashim Nzinga and Attorney Shabazz and other NBPP set up a command post that handled all logistics, phone calls, and visitors talked to the doctors and coordinated and manned security. Sister Connie Tucker and other activists close to Dr. Muhammad arrived the evening of Feb 13th.

Wednesday February 14, 2001

At around 2:30 am Shabazz and Nzinga go to Dr. Muhammad?s home to retrieve items for his wife. Shabazz and Nzinga secured bathroom rugs that Muhammad had urinated on, and possibly ed on. It was bagged and stored for safekeeping. At this point Shabazz really did not know what happened in the house because sister Ambush was almost in a state of shock and unable to be interviewed. Mind you that we were also in a state of terrible grief and shock over our leader?s condition.

Minister Quanell X, NBPP National Minister of Information from Houston arrived on Feb 14th that afternoon and Minister Michael Muhammad, NBPP National Youth Minister arrives that evening. Erica Ford of December 12th Movement arrived. Other Activists passed through and were given opportunity to speak to Dr. Muhammad?s Family, his Doctors and to see him. Security was tight. The NBPP took over the whole floor 24 hour security and took a nurses station as our command post and prayed for a miracle

Thursday Feb 15, 2001

Dr. Muhammad?s son Farrakhan Khallid Muhammad arrives in the early morning. The state of the New Black Panther Party needed to be dealt with considering the crisis. In light of Muhammad?s gloomy medical condition there was an obvious need to clarify the chain of command in the New Black Panther Party. Order and unity was needed to investigate the circumstances, and handle all immediate business while Khallid Muhammad was incapacitated.

The news is raging in the press, and a high ranking NBPP official leaks Muhammad?s near death to Sean Hannity of FOX NEWS (we found, to set up a later interview) even though our orders from the family are no media since the night of Feb 13th. Other media leaks are raging this morning. At some point Attorney Shabazz spoke with Minister Farrakhan and so did Ms. Ambush. The NBPP National Minister of Defense Captain David Foreman arrives by land from Dallas that morning. At 2:00 pm the NBPP chief of staff Malikah Muhammad finally gets in at 2:00 pm.

At some point Ambush tells Muhammad?s son Farrakhan that she had cleaned up and washed everything at the house. When questioned about this she says her actions were due to ?nervous energy?

At 3:30 NBPP National Central Committee Members meet. The Central Committee members are informed by various family members that Dr. Muhammad?s consistent words and wishes to them were that Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz should take his place if anything happened to him. After a supplemental vote of the National Central Committee, a reluctant Shabazz assumes Muhammad?s authority over the leadership of the New Black Panther Party.

Minister Nzinga called noted Black Neurologist Dr. Ben Carson in Baltimore and began consulting with him on Dr. Muhammad?s case at about 11:00 am. Al Sharpton stopped by to see Dr. Muhammad and talk with Family and Shabazz. Quanell X left to go back to Houston.

At this point the medical situation is bleak based on cat-scans and MRI reports that show Muhammad?s brain bathed in blood. Khallid Muhammad is not doing anything but breathing. He responds to nothing at all. The decision on life support rests with the wife and family not with the NBPP. The security is still tight and a few white reporters are ejected from the hospital. We literally took the entire floor over. Any one who tries to get to Dr. Muhammad would be punished severely

Friday Feb 16, 2001

Dr. Malachi York, leader of the Nuwabian Nation Of Moors, sends a representative who is also a medical Doctor. Abdul Rahman and Captain Curtis Muhammad of NOI visit hospital. Attorney Alton Maddox visits. These persons and other guests are given free opportunity to talk to the family, the doctors and ask any investigative questions or give any investigative advise they choose. Attorney Shabazz meets with Attorney Alton Maddox in the afternoon. The subject matter is having a press conference to clear up Muhammad?s status. According to Maddox some say he?s already dead some say otherwise ands there is a lot of confusion. Shabazz refuses to budge on the media question and defers to the family. Maddox convinces Ms Ambush to allow a press conference. Maddox leaves and Shabazz hold a 7:30 pm press conference announcing Muhammad?s critically ill status and warning reporters to stay out of the hospital.

At some point this evening the wife and family met with Dr. Jiminez and based on medical evidence decide to end life support on Saturday because Muhammad is not going to come back and he is brain dead, only breathing. NBPP command conducts independent medical review with a medical doctor of Nuwabian Nation using Muhammad?s ?up to the minute? medical records to date. Dr. Jiminez also answers questions of NBPP about Dr. Khallids chances to survive.

At this point there are two NBPP people to watch. #1 is a rank and file security man named ?Akhee? who on one day is wearing a uniform with six big stars and then the next day in a full red suit. This man never is very erratic and claims to be a Khallid Muhammad zealot. He also had a history with Dr. Muhammad in Atlanta with following instructions. He can?t follow instructions this week and done everything he can to befriend Khallid Muhammad?s wife and family. #2 is ?Sister Atlanta Chapter? who was the Atlanta Chapter NBPP leader. Her name is classified at this time but she will be named and exposed soon as this investigation continues. According to Dr. Muhammad ? Sister Atlanta Chapter? was ?100 percent dedicated? and she in fact performed well at the hospital, carried weapons and the like. She won the confidence of the family, also Shabazz and Nzinga in terms of the investigation and handling NBPP affairs. Later on very serious questions about her conduct would be raised.

SATURDAY FEB 17, 2001

At 11:00 am the Dr. Omar Jiminez met privately with the family about the decision to unhook the life support. Dr. Muhammad and those who remained or came by gathered to give Dr. Muhammad his final prayers and rituals. It was a very sad time. Everyone was overcome with grief. This was the worst time. At 11:30 the decision was made to unhook the life support. Shabazz demands an autopsy. The autopsy is scheduled for the next day. A press conference is held that afternoon at the hospital. At this point the public is told Muhammad died of ?natural causes? but the investigation continues.

SUNDAY FEB 18, 2001

The Ministers body was guarded overnight in the storage area and moved the next day under armed guard to Cobb Hospital for the autopsy. The autopsy was conducted and witnessed by key NBPP members. The body is moved under armed guard to the funeral home. SEE ATTATCHED AUTOPSY REPORT

MONDAY FEB 19th through Friday Feb 23, 2001

The Ministers body was washed at 1:00 am. A toxicology test is ordered by Shabazz and Nzinga. This toxicology test is to be performed by the State if Georgia- GBI. The purpose of the toxicology test is to determine whether or nor Muhammad was poisoned or whether something was put in his system to induce a stroke or kill him. The toxicology test is ordered through Dr. Jiminez and the Hospital. The blood used is the blood drawn from Muhammad at the time of admission to the hospital.

Importantly, a second toxicology test was arranged by Shabazz and the remaining blood from the time of admission was ordered held for pickup by ?Sister Atlanta Chapter? who offered to take the blood to an independent Black toxicologist . Confirmation was made that ?Sister Atlanta Chapter? had picked up the blood and was going to deliver to a Black Toxicologist she had researched.

The rest of the week was spent raising money for the funeral. A bank account was set up that Muhammad?s wife had control over. Minister Hashim Nzinga, The Ministers Wife,? Sister Atlanta Chapter? all presided over the funeral arrangements and/or fundraising. Eryca Badu sent $16, 000. Al Sharpton sent $5,000 and later dropped another $5,000. The night before the funeral the NOI gives $3,000. Keanne Ambush, Dr. Muhammad?s wife had independent control and knowledge over all monies raised and to this day we have no account of who gave what.

Minister Hashim Nzinga did an excellent job taking care of all funeral arrangements and flight arrangements from the Atlanta end. December 12th handled the funeral arrangements in New York. Atty. Shabazz handled the funeral program and wrote Muhammad?s obituary and was chosen to deliver the eulogy. Shabazz appears on Fox News to a) rebut false information about Muhammad?s death 2) affirm that the cause of death is natural ?as of this point? but the investigation continues.

THE DISS-RESPECT OF
      DR. KHALLID MUHAMMAD?S BODY

The week of Feb 19th -23rd 2001 was marked by strange events and occurrences, particularly in the area of security. While Dr. Muhammad?s body was under tight security in Atlanta the man named ?Akhee? from Atlanta NBPP suddenly pops up in New York early in the week, claiming he is in charge of security. ?Akhee? finds the Unity Funeral Home in New York and befriends the leadership and begins moving around New York with savvy of a life long resident. Although he is not even a local official in Atlanta, He is now wearing five stars on his shoulder and cap which is to perpetrate him as a ?five star general? in the NBPP- the highest of rank.

WE FIND ?Akhee? from Atlanta Was An Agent In The New Black Panther Party To Stir Up Mischief And Confusion We have concluded ?Akhee? to be an agent and will refer to him further as ?Agent Akhee?.

Our conclusion that he is an agent working for the devil is ba sed on his actions. His actions here are classic infiltrator-operative actions designed to disrupt black organizations that were notorious under the Counterintelligence program under Jay Edgar Hoover that still continues in other forms today.

This is the same man (Akhee) who promised Dr. Muhammad he could provide sound for the Million Youth March anniversary in 2000, was paid in advance but not so mysteriously timed his trip so he showed up two an a half hours late into the event embarrassing everyone. Agent Akhee never could follow orders and always had trouble with Dr. Muhammad and the Atlanta Chapter in terms of following orders. He claimed he had a hearing problem, but we determined at the hospital that this was a ruse. Agent Akhee was never ever given any permission to carry out any assignment other than holding the wall in Atlanta, but all of a sudden after Dr. Muhammad?s death he pops up in New York and starts wreaking ha voc.

Agent Akhee hooks up with Eric Muhammad. Agent Akhee begins uniting and organizing with Eric Muhammad and another former Khallid Muhammad affiliate ?Barry?.

Eric Muhammad is a former ally of Khallid Muhammad and a former writer for the Final Call Newspaper. The last we saw of him in our ranks was in 1994 when he was helping Dr. Muhammad set up speaking engagements. Pressure was put on him in New York about his allegiance to Dr. Khallid and he defected and joined with Minister Farrakhan and he hadn?t backed Khallid Muhammad since.

&#x2Brother Barry? used to drive for Dr. Muhammad in 1996. According to Muhammad, he proved himself over the years as just a man who wanted to be seen with anybody popular and was found around Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and any body he could be in the spotlight with regardless to their political position

An unknown man is also on the scene.

Agent Akhee is now in New York acting very weird. Although he is from Atlanta, he begins running around New York and contacting certain activist figures like an experienced veteran, falsely wearing the mantle and rank of a National Security official. Agent Akhee hooks up with not only Eric Muhammad and Barry but several others including Delois Blakely (Community Mayor of Harlem) and pops up at NOI Mosque #7 where his efforts to involve Blakely and Mosque #7 with Dr. Muhammad?s body are wisely rebuffed. With the New York NBPP Chapter in depleted condition, security in the New York in was in terrible shape and being taken advantage of by agents. On Thursday the National Youth Minister showed up, was appointed ?assistant National Minister of Defense? to cure security problems and ordered to report to the Funeral home and be at the airport with a team when Dr. Khallid?s body came in. The National Ch ief Of Staff Malikah Muhammad and her husband Luqman arrived in New York on Thursday in the day with explicit instructions to secure the Khallid Muhammad?s body which was to come in that Thursday Night February 22nd.

The weather was bad and the flight containing Muhammad?s body was delayed until early Friday morning. Agent Akhee has managed to befriend the funeral home personnel and arrange to sleep overnight in the funeral home. Unfortunately all NBPP National Officials and Security in the city do not get to the Funeral home and figure out what is going on.

Friday February 23, 2001

The weather is bad and it is snowing. Agent Akhee rides with the Funeral Home hearse and Eric Muhammad and Barry follow the hearse to the Newark Airport. Incredibly no NBPP personnel are riding with the hearse except the agent.

When the Ministers body comes in Agent Akhee, Eric Muhammad with Barry get to the body first when it comes out of the cargo deck. Eric Muhammad then opens up the casket and opens Dr. Muhammad?s shirt open and begins feeling on Khallid Muhammad?s chest, according to those interviewed who were on the scene. Eric Muhammad also takes his camera out and starts photographing Muhammad?s body in the airport cargo area. This is a complete desecration of our leader?s body! (We have the pictures of this and they shall be published)

Chief of Staff Malikah Muhammad and other NBPP arrive to pick up members of the leaders family (not his wife) from baggage claim. The hearse, containing Muhammad?s body has now pulled around (still unattended by NBPP security) and agent Akhee is in the hearse with Eric Muhammad and Barry behind in a SUV. Eric Muhammad is taking pictures of everyone, including the Ministers Family. NBPP Youth Minister Michael Muhammad by telephone from the funeral home informs the NBPP that agent Akhee should be removed from the scene. (Muhammad failed to make the trip in the hearse himself). The NBPP fail to remove Akhee from the scene and fail to deal with Eric Muhammad and his strange activities. All NBPP Security on the scene knew very well from Atlanta that strict orders were in place that no one was to photograph K.Muhammad and no one to go near him without explicit authorization from our chain of command.

The hearse, with agent in tow followed by Eric Muhammad, NBPP personnel and family, leaves the Newark Airport and travels to un-secure Unity Funeral Home. Inside the Funeral home security is totally breached and, according to witnesses, Eric Muhammad again defiles Khallid Muhammad?s body, goes up in his shirt, feels on his dead body and takes pictures. NBPP security is ridiculous at this point to allow criminal acts of desecration of our leader?s dead body which are against all the laws of Islam and African tradition. Never did Eric Muhammad request of the family or anybody in authority to see or touch Khallid Muhammad?s body.

Malik Zulu Shabazz is on the way to New York for the wake and is livid when informed of the security breach. The apprehension of Eric Muhammad, Barry and Agent Akhee is ordered. Eric Muhammad, now under physical pressure, informs the NBPP that he is acting ?on orders of Farrakhan?. A call by Michael Muhammad to NOI Supreme Captain Mustapha Farrakhan quickly proved Eric Muhammad?s claim of acting on Farrakhan?s behalf a lie. The Supr eme Captain screamed into the receiver, &#x201Cdeal with the nigger?. Several NBPP then surrounded Eric Muhammad and Barry and only took their cameras. (We have developed the pictures and shall publish the pictures in our paper and on our website, along with other pictures relevant to this report). Unfortunately Eric Muhammad and Barry got away un-punished, but Muhammad?s camera was confiscated. Agent Akhee got away momentarily, returned later and was not nearly as lucky as Eric Muhammad and Barry.

Eric Muhammad knows he is way out of bounds, according to his own training in Nation Of Islam.

These lapses in security are totally contradictory to the training these NBPP members received under former NOI Supreme Captain Khallid Abdul Muhammad.

FINDINGS:

WE FIND ?AKHEE? WAS An Agent Placed In The New Black Panther Party To Stir Up Mischief And Confusion

Our conclusion that he is an agent working for the devil is based on his actions. His actions are classic infiltrator-operative actions designed to disrupt black organizations that were notorious under the Counterintelligence program under Jay Edgar Hoover.

WE FIND that Eric Muhammad is GUILTY of: Associating with suspected agents; Violating the sacred pre burial state of Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad and; GUILTY of disrespecting our leader and our organization as well as Dr. Muhammad and his Family.

WE FIND that Eric Muhammad did not act on behalf of the NOI he acted on his own. WE FIND Barry and the unknown man as co-conspirators with Eric Muhammad

WE FIND THE New Black Panther Party Security Officials assigned to the task of securing Khallid Muhammad's body in New York Negligent, and breached their security duties by not securing the hearse at first; gett ing to the body right out of the cargo deck; and by not expelling these intruders on first site. In specific our security failed to carry out the following NBPP General Orders:

#1. To Take Charge Of My Post and All Black Nation Property in View.

#2 To Walk My Post In a Perfect Manner, Keeping Always On The Alert

#9 To Allow No One To Commit A Nusiance On Or Near My Post

WE FIND This Entire Episode Compelling Evidence Of A Possible Conspiracy Involving All Of The Above. The Purposes Of This Conspiracy May Have Been To:

a) Destroy the New Black Panther Party from within and without by instigating or allowing massive confusion and disruption. The destruction of the NBPP perhaps was an intention of the enemy BEFORE Muhammad passed and these strange activities are fruits of such wicked plan.

b) Show that Malik Zulu Shabazz was trying to cover up or lie about the autopsy being done on Khallid Muhammad therefore putting Shabazz life and credibility at risk, and destroying the continuity of the NBPP leadership. If a plot successfully could be launched against Shabazz the enemy knew that the NBPP as a national force was history.

c) Start a war between the Nation Of Islam and The New Black Panther Party

Note: We are not at all paranoid or exaggerating about agents. The Cleveland Free Times News Magazine in a Fall 2002 story chronicles how agents were infiltrating the NBPP in Cleveland Ohio. The article shows an admitted FBI agent named Billy X had infiltrated the Cleveland Chapter, traveled all over the country, and while claiming to be NBPP set up members of the Black Stone Rangers in attempts to rob drug dealers. This article will re appear in the upcoming New Black Panther News Magazine and appear on our website at Newblackpanther.com

Add to this the factual history of agent infiltration in the Black Panther party in the 60?s and 70?s and you can glean how reasonably we arrive at our conclusions.

THE WAKE

The actual wake on Friday February 23rd took place at Unity Funeral Home without any relevant facts that would add to this investigation. An investigat ion took place on the security breaches, all National Officials were present, and order was restored by the NBPP high command

THE FUNERAL Saturday Feb 24th

The Funeral took at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church in Harlem and a post Funeral Procession took place down 125th street without any relevant details pertaining to the cause of death or suspicious activity. Dr. Muhammad was buried not too far from Malcolm X at Ferncliff Cemetery in New York

POST -FUNERAL INVESTIGATION

After the Funeral the NBPP met in the Harlem Headquarters. Any thoughts that the NBPP would dismantle was vanquished in the four hour meeting. The meeting was sad but the realization that we must maintain the NBPP was widespread. Shabazz and the National Committee ran the meeting. Speeches were made. New assignments were given, administrati on tasks were ordered. In general we left upbeat and determined to move forward.

MUHAMMAD?S CAUSE OF DEATH:

Autopsy Report: The Autopsy Report was finished on 3/2/2001
      **PLEASE SEE ATTACHED MEDICAL REPORT SUMMARY

Toxicology Report: The toxicology report results done by the State OF Georgia/GBI were NEGATIVE for foreign or poisonous substances found in Dr. Muhammad?s Body This report was completed on 4/5/01
      **PLEASE SEE ATTACHED MEDICAL REPORT SUMMARY

Both of these reports include the medical records from Douglass Kennestone Hospital.

Both of these reports conclude that Muhammad died of a cerebral hemorrhage and internal damage to his brain, not of an aneurysm as widely reported. In layman?s terms a cerebral hemorrhage is a brain stroke

Investigation Sabotage and More Government Involvement Out Of Atlanta:

We knew that we could not rest on a GBI (Georgia Bureau of I nvestigation) toxicology report alone. Any thing that the GBI or FBI did could not be relied upon exclusively because they are our enemies and if they had a hand in Dr. Muhammad?s death certainly could not be relied upon a final fact finder. We immediately after the autopsy set in motion for an independent toxicology report.

The independent toxicology report was sabotaged. It took several months to reach this conclusion. &#x201CSister Atlanta Chapter? was trusted by Dr. Khallid Muhammad, volunteered to perform critical investigative tasks, appeared sternly committed, had a medical background, and was therefore trusted by the leadership to carry out critical functions in Atlanta after Dr. Khallid?s passing. She carried weapons, claimed to be a medical school student, and appeared to be an ideal militant. At the Kennestone Hospital ?Sister Atlanta Chapter? was very diligent and impressed the NBPP high command. She appeared very concerned and comp etent with the investigation and was placed in charge of transferring the remaining blood from the hospital (that was not used for the GBI toxicology report) to an independent toxicologist she claimed she knew. We arrange for the blood to be released to the sister. As soon as the funeral was over became impossible to reach her. &#x201CSister Atlanta Chapter? went AWOL (absent without leave) for several months and had to be physically hunted down at a night club where she was working security. She at this time had no phone and was claiming financial hardship. She also stated that everything was fine and the toxicology test was done and that she did not have on her the phone number on her of the Black Woman doing the toxicology test. It took several more months to find ?sister Atlanta Chapter? again and get the name and number of the Black Toxicologist who allegedly had Dr. Muhammad?s blood.

Sister Atlanta Chapter gave us the Doctors home phone n umber. After weeks and weeks of leaving messages for this Doctor, we found out that THIS BLACK FEMALE TOXICOLOGIST WAS ACTUALLY AN EMPLOYEE OF THE GBI AND NOT AND INDEPENDENT TOXICOLOGIST AT ALL! Furthermore The Doctor (who?s name is confidential at this point while this investigation continues) says she did not know the NBPP sister and ?never received any blood from any one? but was familiar with the test the GBI did on Dr. Muhammad and that previously mentioned GBI test was the only one she knew about. This Doctor further wanted to know how we got her home number!

All efforts since to find sister Atlanta Chapter to explain her actions have failed and we are adamant about questioning her on this most important issue.

FINDING:

We Find That ?Sister Atlanta Chapter?s? Conduct Proves That She Was Working With The Enemy To Sabotage The Investigation And Probably Was In The NBPP Chapter As An Infiltrator Under Dr. Muhammad

REMAINING EVIDENCE

Fortunately some of the rugs that Dr. Muhammad urinated and possibly ed on are still with us. In early 2002 we recovered the rugs from a secret location when it became apparent that the toxicology results were sabotaged. Subsequent efforts with ?experts? to have parts of the rugs analyzed have not proved fruitful and we have been told that nothing can be determined from the rug. However we are getting second opinions from other laboratories to give conclusive analysis of the rugs. This may in fact cost us tens of thousands of dollars and we may have to come to the public and those who love Dr. Muhammad and ask for the money to pursue this path. Unfortunately Ms. Ambush cleaned up almost everything at the home after his passing and according to her words to Muhammad?s son ?It was just nervous energy?

FINAL CONCLUSIONS AND FINDINGS OF FACT

FINDINGS OF FACT:

1. Dr. Khallid Muhammad was a popular, loved feared and hated man who was at the helm of a militant Black Army that was growing in strength and size.

2. WE FIND that Dr. Muhammad had severe hypertension. Dr. Muhammad was advised to take medication for his high blood pressure but did not like taking the medicine.

3. We HEREBY FIND Keanne Ambush GROSSLY NEGLIGENT In Her Conduct On The Night Of February 12th Through The Morning Of February 13th. We she went to aid Muhammad she had a duty to aid him in the proper manner. Ms Ambush breached her duty and failed to act as a reasonable person or wife would and that is to call the damn hospital and get the man to the hospital. His condition was obvious and she apparently had foreknowledge that he had hypertension.

4. AUTOPSY REPORT: The results of the Autopsy did not show any other cause of death other than cerebral hemorrhage.

5. TOXICOLOGY REPORT: The toxicology report results done by the State of Georgia/ GBI were NEGATIVE for foreign or poisonous substances found in Dr. Muhammad?s body

6. WE FIND ?Akhee? from Atlanta Was An Agent In The New Black Panther Party To Stir Up Mischief And Confusion

7. Our conclusion that he is an agent working for the devil is based on his actions. His actions are classic infiltrator-operative actions designed to disrupt black organizations that were notorious under the Counterintelligence program under Jay Edgar Hoover.

8. WE FIND that Eric Muhammad is GUILTY of: Associating with suspected agents; Violating the sacred pre burial state of Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad and; GUILTY of disrespecting our leader and our organization as well as Dr. Muhammad and his Family.

9. WE FIND that Eric Muhammad did not act on behalf of the NOI he acted on his own.

10. WE FIND Barry as a co-conspirator with Eric Muhammad

11. WE FIND THE New Black Panther Party Security Officials assigned to the task of securing Kh allid Muhammad?s body in New York NEGLIGENT, and breached their security duties by not securing the hearse at first; getting to the body right out of the cargo deck; and by not expelling these intruders on first site. In specific our security failed to exercise NBPP General Order #1. (To Take Charge Of My Post and All Black Nation Property in View, Keeping Always On The Alert)

12. WE FIND That ?Sister Atlanta Chapters? Conduct Proves That She Was Working With The Enemy To Sabotage The Investigation And Probably Was In The NBPP Chapter As An Infiltrator Under Dr. Muhammad

WE, THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY NATIONAL INVESTIGATION TEAM, FIND AND CONCLUDE THAT THERE IS POSSIBILITY THAT KHALLID MUHAMMAD WAS ASSASINATED.

WE FIND THAT AND A COVER UP WAS ENACTED TO MAKE SURE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

ALSO? WE FIND A CONSPIRACY WAS AND IS CURRENTLY IS AFOOT TO DESTROY THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY AND THE BLACK NATIONALIST/ BLACK POWER/ BLACK LIBE RATION MOVEMENT

This investigation is by no means over.

We will continue this investigation and update the public in the 2004 editions of the New Black Panther News Magazine and our web site is www.Newblackpanther.com

All the intricate details of the life and death of this warrior will come out in the forthcoming book...
      "The Truth Terrorist: Inside the Life of Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad, The Most Radical Black Man in America"

DR. MUHAMMAD?S STUDENTS CONTINUE HIS DIRECT WORKS

Dr. Khallid Muhammad?s student and successor in leadership - NBPP National Chairman Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz,

Dr. Muhammad?s student and aid NBPP National Chief Of Staff - Minister Hashim Nzinga,

NBPP National Minister Of Defense - Captain David Foreman,

NBPP National Field Marshall, Khallid Muhammad Student Minister - Najee Muhammad

NBPP National Youth Minister and E. Regional Minister of Defense, Khallid Muhammad Student - Min. Divine Allah

NBPP National Communications Liaison - Khali Ashanti

NBPP National Commerce Minister - Morris Thutmosis Powell

NBPP National Minister Of Culture Khallid Muhammad Student - Minister Zayid Muhammad

NBPP National Imam Khallid Muhammad Student - Imam Akbar Abdul Karim Bilal

NBPP Southeast Regional Representative Khallid Muhammad Student - Yusef Shabazz

NBPP Southern Regional Representative - Robert Williams

All these dedicated soldiers round out a 23 Member National and regional team that continues this uncompromising work in our leaders name.

We believe that the Allah (the creator) is with us and the Black Nation can count on us, like our Black Power General ?to give the white man hell from the cradle to the grave?

NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY NATIONAL INVESTIGATION TEAM

ATTORNEY MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ Shabazzlaw@aol.com
      202-234-1349

MINISTER HASHIM NZINGA

BROTHER FARRAKHAN KHALLID MUHAMMAD

WWW.NEWBLACKPANTHER.COM

BLACK POWER!

Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad
      January 12 1948 - February 17 2001
      Rest in Peace
      Nov 2, 2010 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 31 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb

It is hard for me to comment on this because as you know Khallid was a true revolutionary. To be honest I believe that his death or(assasination) was planned. I felt that Cia and FBI felt that he had too much knowledge and the power of persuasion among our African people. Khallid is like our revolutionary inner voice that we want to come out and be heard. Have you noticed that his wife has seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth? Some people say that she was working with the CIA to bring our brother down. I heard that what may had contributed to his death was the poison RICEN which in some places are grown in parks. This poison id odor less and can wreak havoc on the body instantly. Did you notice what his symptoms were before he passed? He was always sweating and coughing and he looked a bit nervous at times. Those can be signs of hypertension and side effects of RICEN. Some of this information I got from the DVD: Revolutionary Actuvism VS Spookism & Niggerism The house of conciousness. They drop heavy revolutionary science. Anyhow, I am glad to see a follower of Khallid. Many people I speak to say that he is too extreme but I say If we do what we have always done then we have to expect the same results. Let me know what you think because I am very interested.
      Peace to my African family.....

Billy1944 is offline Honorable Elder

Thumbs Up/Down

Billy1944

Quote Originally Posted by Will-he-write
      Was is the f.b.i., c.i.a., or agents that works for the previously mentioned within the n.o.i. or n.b.p.p.?
      My belief is that, simply, the jews are responsible for his death since they hated the good brother and was very verbal about their position against him.
      REPARATIONS for EXODUS !!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-09-2013, 10:17 AM
    2. 02-02-2013, 07:27 PM
    3. 12-16-2012, 12:04 PM
    4. 05-22-2012, 07:14 PM
    5. 05-22-2012, 02:41 AM
    6. 10-26-2011, 06:26 AM
    7. 10-15-2011, 03:29 AM
    8. 09-09-2011, 03:59 AM
    9. 08-07-2011, 10:50 AM