Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ALERT! MOVE 9 Parole Campaign/New Petition!

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ona Move, Dear Sista Georgia,

i understand and deeply feel/share your frustration. What can we do is to wholeheartedly support whatever efforts MOVE wants us to be involved with to support their family. The main focus is always about getting out MOVE's information on who MOVE is, what MOVE is being subjected to, and who to contact/protest on their behalf. We also must support MOVE 9 members with letters, commissary donations, and f/u on whatever requests they send to us. The MOVE Organization is always in need of workers on whatever level folks are able to organize.

Become a Friend of MOVE by setting up a Friends of MOVE collective. MOVE would love if there were a FOM representative in every town, someone that could serve as their contact, set up speaking engagements for them, distribute information on their behalf, etc. MOVE, as you know, ain't afraid to travel and appreciates invitations to come and speak wherever they can to spread the word. They need fundraisers and have merchandise at their site, including their book, which people need to purchase to support and to learn about MOVE.

There's so many suggestions i can come up with, but i'm sure you already get my drift. The only difference in what i'm suggesting and what's already happening is the NUMBERS of people actively doing something. That's what we must work towards building, a large number of people actively writing and campaigning on behalf of MOVE so that they are not so isolated and vulnerable, a force to be reckoned with that would make the parole board not feel so free to believe that they are acting in secrecy when they steal people's entire lives away from them.

This is why EVERY PROGRESSIVE ORGANIZATION *MUST* have a component within them dealing with our FREEDOM FIGHTERS or else they are JUST TALKING SHIT. No organization dedicated to liberation on this earth would ever consider their freedom fighters an afterthought as do many of these Black/African organizations, particularly those who claim to be have progressive politics! Every time you or anybody else attends one of their programs or reads one of their newsletters and you see nothing about our PP's/POW's in there, We all should challenge them as to why there is no mention of them and offer to supply them information so that they cannot pretend to not know.

If folx decide to move to Africa for their own health/sanity, i ain't mad atcha. Just don't forget to reach back over here for our s/heroes who are rotting in the dungeons of the bowels of this FILTHY, PUTRID, DISGUSTINGLY FUCKED UP, AND MURDEROUS BEAST!

Quote Originally Posted by georgia.muldrow View Post
    so now.....my question is WHAT CAN WE DO FOR REAL,WE BEEN PLAYING WAY TOO LONG,SOMETHING GOT TO GO DOWN FOR REAL, because no one with a mind and heart of they own is free to express it in the USA.

Like, it's messed up that Mama Assata can't see her kin on a whim. But to me it seems that a life out side of this hellhole of a country is better than this kind of evildoing.
    i'm convinced,we need to start moving to africa,Y'all.
    not out of fear, no.
    BUT OUT OF RESPECT FOR OURSELVES!

and Jah willing, we shall create a plan B,for these angel people IFYOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN.

RASTAFARI!

georgia

"We must continue to move forward and do everything we can to outlaw legal lynching in America. We must continue to stand together in unity and to demand a moratorium on all executions. You must stay strong. You must continue to hold your heads up, and to be there. We will prevail. Keep marching Black people. They are killing me tonight. They are murdering me tonight." -- Excerpts of Last Words of Bro. Shaka Sankofa, an innocent man executed by the state of Texas, 6/22/00. www.myspace.com/nattyreb7

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

So right, So right.....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    You are right, and i will do my best to do that.

thank you for your words.
    UHURU!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information