View Poll Results: Africa for all or Africa for Blacks

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • One Africa where Blacks and Arabs live together.

10 16.67%
  • One Africa for us, let's kick those Arabs off of our land!

50 83.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Africa, or One Black Africa

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

One Africa, or One Black Africa

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    So what do you think?

The Flame

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Peace!

I had to give this question some consideration! Being in Kemet, I resent the attitude of "Egyptians" that I am a foreigner. Many insist that I am even a foreigner to Africa.

I have to keep reminding them that "America" is a 'place', I as a 'person' AM AFRICAN. I have been told that "Egyptians" are Arab First, Muslims Second, Egyptians Third and Africans Last. (whenever it's convenient!)

Considering the current state of intra-African politics, I am not sure how we'd go about removing "Arabs" from Africa. In my "own private Kemet," I am at WAR (Wake and Revive) in "Egypt" to remind them that Kemet is in Africa, and Africans are at-home anywhere in Africa!

These people are covetous, and "think" Egypt belongs to "them." My response to that is to assert that Kemet belongs to Africa, and "Egypt" and the "Middle-East" are fictions! Saudi-Arabia is the "African Penninsula."

Uhuru!
    "Humpty Dumpty was PUSHED"

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestioner
    So what do you think?

The Flame

Hotep family!,
    Arabs are NOT Afreekans!!!!....it don matter that they now reside in what is now known as North Afreeka. the indigenous ppl of Afreeka are all originally BLACK and when we say ONE AFREEKA we mean ONE AFREEKA FOR THE INDIGENEOUS AFREEKANS, we do not mean ONE AFREEKA 2 include the colonizers and rapists of Mama Afreeka, which are equally the arabs and caucasians. the "afrikaneers" are europeans who invaded southern Afreeka that does not make them indigenous Afreekans or does it?? ....the ONLY Afreekan ppl of this world are those with melanin!! ....if you lack melanin you ain't Afreekan....POINT FINALE!!!!

ONE AFREEKA means ONE BLACK=MELANIN AFREEKA without question!!...the arabs themselves will tell you they ain't Afreekan anyway! and there has always been a very fine distinction between so-called "North Afreeka" and "sub-saharan Afreeka". even the so-called "North Afreekan culture" is selectively more associated with europe, the meditterean and the middle east etc. they have purposefully separated themselves from the rest of Afreeka so as 2 give the image that they are closer to european culture.

Basically they have proudly defined themselves as non-Afreekans=intruders (who do not have any trace in their genes of reverence and honour for the land and nature) but yet they occupy a LARGE PORTION of the Afreekan continent, at the same time they continue 2 hide from the world when and how they got to "North Afreeka" in the 1st place!! ofcourse, once in a while, they move about doing some rehearsed a## kissing with their "former black slaves" in order 2 maintain their status in OUR continent where they know very well they do not belong!!!!
    this is very effective on a ppl who suffer from voluntary amnesia as it reinforces our dependence on our former? (OR SHOULD I SAY PRESENT????=SUDAN!!!!!!) slavemasters and CONTINUES 2 move us further away from TRUE NATION-BUILDING within the Afreekan continent for the TRUE Afreekan-melanin-ppl! since the evidence is clear enuff for even a blind man 2 see why are we always debating about a non-issue and trying so hard to include them in where we know they don't belong?:blackicon

SANKOFA!,
    Sistah Kentake.
    Asase Ye Duru=Mama Earth has weight!!

"SISTARS!, Black people will NEVER BE FREE unless Black Womb-men
    participate in EVERY ASPECT of our struggle, on EVERY LEVEL of our struggle."

Honourable OhemaaAssata Shakur

''Black Womb-man and Child....for you i have sooooo much love!!"
    Sizzla Kalonji

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0

Absolutely One Black Afrika Combined with a Black Afrikan Renaissance!

On the European continent white Europeans dominate all forms of government, political and social entities of that continent. Non-white peoples in Europe are relegated to second class citizenship. Whites rule Europe and will not tolerate second place to Blacks, Arabs or any other.

In Western Asia, i.e. Arab countries such Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Jordan, Arabs dominate all forms of government, political and social entities of Western Asia (excluding Israel). Non-Arab peoples in Western Asia are relegated to second class citizenship. Arabs rule Western Asia and will not tolerate second place to Blacks, whites or any other.

On the Afrikan continent, particulary occupied North Afrika, Black Afrikans do not dominate all forms of government, political or social entities of that continent. Indigenous Black Afrikans of North Afrika are oppressed and relegated to second, third and fourth class citizenship by alien Arab and Caucazoid/Neanderthal tribes. This is unacceptable!

Afrikan people should not allow or accept second class citizenship to Arab, Caucazoid or any other peoples anywhere in continental Afrika. Period!
    "I for one believe that if you give people a thorough understanding of what confronts them and the basic causes that produce it, they'll create their own program, and when the people create a program, you get action."

- Malcolm X

Thumbs Up/Down

78 views and only 7 votes? This thread needs to be seen, spread the word

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestioner
    So what do you think?

The Flame
    What do you think that Kwame Nkrumah or Seku Ture's position would be? How do you think that Kwame Nkrumah or Seku Ture would answer your question? I defer to their wisdom.

P.S. To whom it may concern...I didn't vote.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1

This about sums it up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushnology
    On the European continent white Europeans dominate all forms of government, political and social entities of that continent. Non-white peoples in Europe are relegated to second class citizenship. Whites rule Europe and will not tolerate second place to Blacks, Arabs or any other.

In Western Asia, i.e. Arab countries such Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Jordan, Arabs dominate all forms of government, political and social entities of Western Asia (excluding Israel). Non-Arab peoples in Western Asia are relegated to second class citizenship. Arabs rule Western Asia and will not tolerate second place to Blacks, whites or any other.

On the Afrikan continent, particulary occupied North Afrika, Black Afrikans do not dominate all forms of government, political or social entities of that continent. Indigenous Black Afrikans of North Afrika are oppressed and relegated to second, third and fourth class citizenship by alien Arab and Caucazoid/Neanderthal tribes. This is unacceptable!

Afrikan people should not allow or accept second class citizenship to Arab, Caucazoid or any other peoples anywhere in continental Afrika. Period!

Well said Kushnology!!!
    The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Well said Kushnology!

Quote Originally Posted by Kushnology

Very well said! I agree with all points explained.

Peace.

"If you don't understand White Supremacy (Racism), what it is, and how it works, everything else that you understand will only confuse you" -Neely Fuller, Jr.
    "The apparent triumph of the civil rights movement [...] has led us to this age when millions of young Blacks not only don’t know their rich history of rebellion and resistance; they don’t wanna know." -Mumia Abu-Jamal

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down

It's bad enough that we cannot have anything sacred to ourselves because of jealous White people trying to be Black. Africa is our country, our Mother. We deserve to have One Black Africa!
    All of us may not live to see the higher accomplishment of an African Empireso strong and powerful, as to compel the respect of mankind, but we in our life-time can so work and act as to make the dream a possibility within another generation.-Marcus Garvey

From California. I have been living oversees for the last 5 years Jordan, Yemen, Mali, now Egypt.
    Thumbs Up/Down

I don't think one can say kick all the Arabs off the land, some do not even consider themselves Arab some do not even bring the thought to their mind they are African Arabs. There needs to be some serious discussing about this issue. The attitudes are different depending where you are. The attitudes in The Magreb (Morocco an Algeria) and the attitudes in Egypt are very different as is Tunisia and Libya or Arabs in Timbuktu (Mali) and Arabs in Mauritania. Some Arabs are very strong about being African Arabs, some think they are in the Middle East. I live in Egypt, I think Egyptians are the most confused with this matter. The issue in The Sudan is a different matter people say it is Arabs against Africans (Blacks) it is not that clear cut.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 5/0

Well,...However afrikans need to be in charge of their own land and resources fully in charge 1000 percent, We are the people of the land, of this earth, And we should rule

Thumbs Up/Down

Arrow africa for the africans not the arabs

wolly soyenka said" that the problem with the OAU was that,egypt,tunisia,morocco and lybia dont consider demselves africans"
    consider this,persians,arabs,europeans all had a role to play in the rape of africa and the naked truth is that,they all stole and continue to steal africans natural resources,with the rise of islam in afrika our ever daunting question is somalia,they dont consider demselves arabs and muslisms,i have talked extensilvely with some other africans,speciallly some sudanese and they confirmed to me that somalians even think they are betta than sudanese and that morroco,algeria,tunisia and egypt consider themselvesd arab nation,
    during the sudan war,the north,being khartoun,was funded by the islamic countries,saudi arabia,oman,yemen,qatar,the big guns,whereas the south was funded by the christian western nations,uk and amerikkka,so,see people,both want to see the GENOCIDE AND INFANTICIDE OF AFRIKAN PEOPLE,women,children and men so we have to keep our eyez open and be focus on who is the real enemy,because,africa is strategic location,all the future wars will always be who controls the natural resources and thru GPS,global positioning system and gis,geographic information system,they can track where all the mines in the world are,specially AFRIKA!
    For instance,dont think fora minute that arabs are some friend of ours,because ARABS had an active role in the slave trade ,europeans,persians,arabs,all playeda role in the genocide and infanticide of afrikan children it is time to clean up the house!

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
    " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/0

I defer to the wisdom of all those millions of Afrikans who have been and are currently being enslaved by a-rabs.

I defer to the the wisdom of those millions of Afrikans whose land was stolen and is now being unjustly occupied by these a-rab invaders.

I defer to the wisdom of those ancestors who said "Lu bant y*gg-y*gg ci ndox, du tax mu soppaliku mukk jasig." -- "Even if a log soaks a long time in water, it will never become a crocodile."

i voted and i'll let y'all guess what i voted for...

AK
    Learn Twi, Yoruba and Wolof ||| Live Interactive Online

Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Liberation Institute

Abibitumi Kasa Ning Network

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down

Sharing?!?

Are you kidding, My pot of bean soup that was stolen by a thief must be returned to my family. One thing about all Aryans (Arab and Euros) When they conquer they never question as to who they will share power with. They don't "feel" sorry for beating the hell out of our women and children, they don't experience "guilt" for the murder of our babies! We have this crappy concept that we should share with our invaders. If a man entered your home, raped your mate (woman/man), beat your children, destroyed your werewithal to feed your family, and constantly tortured you and told the rest of the world your religion was a sin, what would you do? By the response I get from many Afrikans on questions like this we would allow the invader to take the house, and resign ourselves to sleep in the bathroom. Would the Aryan do this? Would he ever do this? So why should I view myself as less than these punks. I will never apologize for my outrage at the preposterous idea that Afrika should be shared, and what the hell is a "Black Africa" anyway? Where does "Aryan Africa" exist? Who made those erroneous terms up? My position is clearly defined in a dream I had when I was sixteen in which I had a 9mm firmly implanted in a white man's mouth, as I squeezed the trigger I awakened to the sound of the shot with a smile on my face! Black Africa that!

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down

My Brother, I completely agree with you. Africa should not be shared with others. Our Motherland has been stolen of her children,and of her powerful resources. Why should Africa be shared with thieves,rapists & murderers?! It will not benefit her,or us,at all! Africa must be united as one!
    All of us may not live to see the higher accomplishment of an African Empireso strong and powerful, as to compel the respect of mankind, but we in our life-time can so work and act as to make the dream a possibility within another generation.-Marcus Garvey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information