Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      GoodRain is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0

How Do You Keep Away From Evil

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      There are in fact bad things in the water and food. There are all kind of toxic chemicals coming more into everyday life that we dont even know about. There are probably making new viruses as we speak. I cant even count the thousands of energies, places, or things to stay away from. I cant begin to consciously know of them all. So how do you stay away from them so they dont harm you? I in the past called on Jesus and it didnt help. I know quite a few people who have been what the Christians would call lucky when it comes to all of this. Luck means the creator doesnt care what happens. Something by chance. Its basically a devoted Christian term. If you consciously tried to stay away from every evil then you wouldnt have time to think to do anything else worthwhile.

Rekhati is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Most of the so-called "evil" in people's immediate lives is actually a spirit from within them that has manifested. Some people have so-called evil spirits in their homes. It's usually a spirit of someone who lives in the house that is letting their negative energy manifest into a "ghost" or such.

Its all on you. You cant call nobody. If you are worried about the environment recycle and encourage your neighbors to recycle, etc. Educate people about toxic household cleaners for example.

Draptomania is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRain
      There are in fact bad things in the water and food. There are all kind of toxic chemicals coming more into everyday life that we dont even know about. There are probably making new viruses as we speak. I cant even count the thousands of energies, places, or things to stay away from. I cant begin to consciously know of them all. So how do you stay away from them so they dont harm you? I in the past called on Jesus and it didnt help. I know quite a few people who have been what the Christians would call lucky when it comes to all of this. Luck means the creator doesnt care what happens. Something by chance. Its basically a devoted Christian term. If you consciously tried to stay away from every evil then you wouldnt have time to think to do anything else worthwhile.
      Greetings!! I, too struggle with this...a feeling you can't shake, an unseen burden, "sinister" feelings from an unknown orgin. But on the flipside....

Quote Originally Posted by Rekhati
      Most of the so-called "evil" in people's immediate lives is actually a spirit from within them that has manifested. Some people have so-called evil spirits in their homes. It's usually a spirit of someone who lives in the house that is letting their negative energy manifest into a "ghost" or such...
      I can dig this...you can think something into existence, and as long as you feed it, it will grow and grow.

~Insert profound statement here~

Thumbs Up/Down

Peace!

I have no secret formula except (awareness) that:

Thought are things

I consciousle express that "nothing" that is not positive or a blessing is invited or welcome in MY DOMAIN

Avoid "negative" feelings

Work to actively think positive and mantain a peaceful presence and environment

Do not ingage in drama

Oh, and I live alone!

As far as chemicals go, I make an effor to not use many. I use bleach and ammonia, none of those other "types" of cleansers.

I am investigating making my own soap, and only use soap on areas of my body that have hair. For shampoo, I use "baby" shampoo, though I don't trust it 100%.

I am also going-off deodorant, and am going to buy one of those "rock-things." I forgot the name of it.

Using baking-soda diluted with water for toothe paste.

I don't eat meat, and so I was the veggies that I buy with water.

I don't trust "bottled" water any more than tap, except the water in Kemet is not flouridated, at least.

I use petrolium jelly on my skin, and sometimes olive-oil.
      "Humpty Dumpty was PUSHED"

Nefertiti is offline TOO BLACK TOO STRONG!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 5/0

Well Me Myself normally keep away from it by instinct,....My intuition, I dont shake everybody's hands upon greeting them, I dont invite everyone into my home, I light my incense And be in private consultation with The Spiritual Most High.............Peace

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Some basic things people can do along with others will keep you away from the majority of spooks and evil. Do those things with your consciousness as much as you can. That will help to develope your higher senses(third eye) or spiritual awareness.That will keep you away from all of those thousands of things that are out there to get you if you get off track. Its so simple that people try to make it hard.

ShakaZulu is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 5/0
      Given: 2/0

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. Salaam, everyone; Remembrance, of Allaah, -The One And Only GOD, - Is Lifes Greatest Blessing. I call on HIM - All Praises Are Due To HIM - often when whenever the devils try to distract me [usually with something sensual] as they can only do evil, continually. They and their leader, are the permanent dwellers of the Hell Fire. I cannot understand some people wanting closer avenues of approach to them. How does wanting more money, cause one to sell their very soul? It seems to me that more money means more and bigger games (play) to participate in. Just my thinking on the subject.

One more point. The Holy Qur'aan, has the greatest cleansing power [mind, body, and soul] of any book I've ever read. I know that most people will put the book down. I've read some sickening words about the Scripture. I've also learned to ignore those who write such ill words. I shouldn't, though because it's to their lost.

I put in a lot of time studying The Holy Qur'aan; to the point that I almost, couldn't stop reading it. I am, very, attached to it. But, Allaah, All Glory Be To HIM, reminded be of the other studies [esoteric] that HE, - Be HE, Blessed For Evermore - had turned me towards.

We must however realize that those that possess a great love, for this evil world, will not, any time soon accept Spiritual matters, as being of any real consequence. Make it a priority, to draw ever nearer, to The One And Only GOD.

Again, Salaam/Peace. ShakaZulu
      The Remembrance of Allah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful, is Life's Greatest Blessing.

To Be Or Not To Be, That Is The Question?

BlackQueen is offline Pan-Afrikan Nationalist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

I surround myself with positive and inteligent people with beautiful light & energy.I also meditate for about half an hour to clear my mind and release negativity.
      All of us may not live to see the higher accomplishment of an African Empire—so strong and powerful, as to compel the respect of mankind, but we in our life-time can so work and act as to make the dream a possibility within another generation.-Marcus Garvey

Venusian is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Htp

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRain
      Some basic things people can do along with others will keep you away from the majority of spooks and evil. Do those things with your consciousness as much as you can. That will help to develope your higher senses(third eye) or spiritual awareness.That will keep you away from all of those thousands of things that are out there to get you if you get off track. Its so simple that people try to make it hard.
      Blessings. This is what I call "minding my light"

Sun Ship is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

There is no Good and Evil

At the essence of truth is, there is no Good and Evil…evil is just some aspect of your life that you have not dealt with and have lost authority or control over. This takes understanding.

We always seem to recognize, glorify, embrace, control and celebrate the so-called God-spirit in ourselves (we call it our higher-self), and let the so-call demon run wild and without recognition…we become fearful and almost dismissive of natural proclivities and drives, and debase and castigate anything that is seemingly overpowering and lack our understanding in the our natural world or most natural self.

When we are in denial and rebuke this part of our being (so-called evil or lower-self), it revolts and attempts to create its own mind for survival (which is strangely enough OUR survival), and seems to live apart and at odds with our other accepted behaviors with no proper direction (like an disowned step-child). It is like the sacred sexual force of procreation (the core of all existence), since we don’t steer it, many times it drives itself (sexual drive)…it’s interesting that something that is geared to keep us in the realm of existence is many times at odds with its benefactors as it fights to be in ordinance with its own natural and cosmic design, it, out of need not want creates its own mind, because we have no understanding of its sacredness and how to free it from its lower world. It should be one with all sacred and creative acts of being who we are.

The concept of good and evil has been such a historical and theological subjective paradigm that it is constantly changing and redirected like the weather. There is only balance in the universe; get authority over balance and the God-nature concealed inside you (Amun), this will connect you to all forces and cosmic phenomenon, than you will also be in balance in your understanding of all phenomenon and events, and you will began to live outside of the conceptional conflict of opposites known as good and evil.

Welcome the demon within, don’t dismiss it, keep or bring this enemy close and when it becomes a part of your spiritual house control it and soothe it with acceptance. Let it live freely and feed it wisdom, for not even a dog will bite the hand that feeds it.

Peace and Love Supreme

Draptomania is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Ship
      At the essence of truth is, there is no Good and Evil…evil is just some aspect of your life that you have not dealt with and have lost authority or control over. This takes understanding.

We always seem to recognize, glorify, embrace, control and celebrate the so-called God-spirit in ourselves (we call it our higher-self), and let the so-call demon run wild and without recognition…we become fearful and almost dismissive of natural proclivities and drives, and debase and castigate anything that is seemingly overpowering and lack our understanding in the our natural world or most natural self.

When we are in denial and rebuke this part of our being (so-called evil or lower-self), it revolts and attempts to create its own mind for survival (which is strangely enough OUR survival), and seems to live apart and at odds with our other accepted behaviors with no proper direction (like an disowned step-child). It is like the sacred sexual force of procreation (the core of all existence), since we don’t steer it, many times it drives itself (sexual drive)…it’s interesting that something that is geared to keep us in the realm of existence is many times at odds with its benefactors as it fights to be in ordinance with its own natural and cosmic design, it, out of need not want creates its own mind, because we have no understanding of its sacredness and how to free it from its lower world. It should be one with all sacred and creative acts of being who we are.

The concept of good and evil has been such a historical and theological subjective paradigm that it is constantly changing and redirected like the weather. There is only balance in the universe; get authority over balance and the God-nature concealed inside you (Amun), this will connect you to all forces and cosmic phenomenon, than you will also be in balance in your understanding of all phenomenon and events, and you will began to live outside of the conceptional conflict of opposites known as good and evil.

Welcome the demon within, don’t dismiss it, keep or bring this enemy close and when it becomes a part of your spiritual house control it and soothe it with acceptance. Let it live freely and feed it wisdom, for not even a dog will bite the hand that feeds it.

Peace and Love Supreme

WHOA!!! I had to read this a few times....EXCELLENT point!

~Insert profound statement here~

Tehuti-4 is offline Atef Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Ship

Peace and Love Supreme

These are excellent point Sun. Few understand that in Khametic allegory Heru the Son of Ausar who fights the archetype of evil Set realizes after Set defeats him and takes his eye that HE IS SET!!! That's right Set is the other side of Heru!!! ie. just as you point out YOU ARE "EVIL". at least when you are functioning on the Sahu level.
      The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Sunship I agree with what you said.The evil comes in when the things we are obsessed with or cant control interferes with our growing and spiritual learning process.

MrWG is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Evil is a tricky matter. I think evil is just using the creative powers given to us by God in order to provide only for onesself, or only for one's group disregarding everyone else and nature. It is becoming exclusive and deciding that one group is the insider good group while the other is the bad group. As we accept this belief system and seek evil outside of ourselves and find it there, and work to destroy evil in someone or something else, the evil lodges within us. The tools that we use to destroy evil are evil themselves. If one looks for evil it is difficult to find, but if one looks at the good that people think they are doing for themselves or their group and see the way they are doing it with disregard to everyone else, one can find the systemic evil. The only way to stay free of evil and not participate in evil, is using one's creative power and energy to improve the well being of the whole, i.e. everything on earth. This can only be done one person at a time. As we meet people one on one we treat them kindly and offer them the best of ourselves. Becomming agents of good chases away the evil within one's own life.

Warrior Princess is offline Administrator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 16/0
      Given: 1/0

I wonder if we did not believe in evil if evil things would stop being manifested in our personal lives... *shrugging shoulders* I don't know, but I sure do know what we concentrate most on, consciously or otherwise often tends to play out in our lives. The things we resist more come closer. Maybe it's about getting ourSELVES straight.. only doing what we really believe is right by what we honestly consider right...from the way we're thinking to speaking to acting. I wonder what difference that would make. LOL Heck, I wonder if that's something any of us would even be willing to try for a week. It would be interesting though. I wonder how it would turn out. Who wants to volunteer for that spiritual experiment? *looking around the room and noticing that not one hand goes up..including my own! lololol)

Anyway, as far as the unhealthy stuff, no matter how chronically you might avoid it, as long as you are breathing this funky air, it's still dangerous... But that doesn't mean we have to be like the dude on oxygen takin' a smoke and speaking through that machine in the hole in his throat talkin' bout "'Oh well...Ya gotta die one day."

I guess the most healthy thing to do is to honestly try to live life
      non-wrecklessly.
      "The greatest mistake of the movement has been to organize a sleeping people around specific goals. You have to wake the people up first, then youíll get action." Brother Malcolm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information