Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ahneeahm is offline Warrior

Eastward in Eden, Northeast Africa, The Holy Land of Israel
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

The TRUE Distinction (Righteousness vs Religion)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Shalom Uvraka (Peace and Blessings)

I've chosen to share with you the ancient African Hebraic distinction between righteousness and religion. Just to be clear I am not proseltyzing or advocating my belief over yours, I am simply placing before you the redemptive path as understood and expounded upon by the ancient Northeast African prophets of Israel, and the teachings of Ben Ammi Ben Israel, the Anointed Spiritual Leader of the African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem. Please bear with me, this could get quite lengthy.

Righteousness vs Religion
      Ahneeahm Ben Israel

There is a distinct difference between religion and RIGHTEOUSNESS. Religion, by its nature, ultimately fashions you in the image of man... whereas righteousness, by its nature, will fashion you in the image of God, there is a difference between the two. The only thing that religion requires of you is that you follow the traditions of that religion, and there are over 20,000 different religions on the face of this planet. If you want to worship the devil, you can find a religion that will allow you to worship the devil, if you want to worship a snake, you can find a religion that will allow you to worship a snake, because religion with and of itself simply represents the traditions of men, it is here so that you can do whatever YOU want to do. Take your pick, and if you dont like it, switch.

But Righteousness on the other hand isnt that lenient, your character and humility and behavior determine whether or not you are a righteous brother or sister, that is to say that an individual can be exceedingly religious yet still remain a wicked person, but to be exceedingly righteous one must exemplify and exhibit a certain character, and do certain things that justify their claims of being a 'righteous' Man or woman. If you are religous you do whatever YOU want, but through righteousness you are bound to only do whatever GOD wants, BIG difference! Harry Truman was religous, and he went to church the following Sunday after destroyinig the lives of millions of Japanese farmers and village people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But he clearly wasnt righteous, now was he?

Religion didnt save the ozone, religion didnt stop the rainforests from being destroyed, religion didnt prevent slavery, religion didnt prevent AIDS, not uh not by a long shot, but spiritual wickedness in high places went about actively bringing these monstrosities into existence and those that were supposed to be representing the Creator and standing up for His best interests were too busy arguing about religion to do anything about it.

I'm an African Hebrew Israelite, that is my Nationality, not a religion. I belong to the African Hebrew Israelite Nation of Jerusalem, I have a land, language and culture. I dont practice a religion, my PRACTICE is righteousness, my doctrine is truth, my culture is Hebrew, none of these have anything to do with religion. Religion has been created by men and has only kept division in the midst of men. At some point we must realize that the religion that one professes doesnt reveal to you one's character. When you come around me I dont wanna hear whether you are a Christian or a Hebrew or a Muslim or a Buddhist, that entire conversation is irrelevant towards the building of our relationship. With the brothers and sisters that come into the midst of our community in Israel we only want to be sure of one thing; your character, and by your character we will discern and determine who you are and what God what you serve.

And then we talk about spirituality... because it seems to me as if lot of people have been caught up in this conversation about spirituality. Well thats all good and fine but we've got to understand now that there are DIFFERENT Spiritualities...there are different spiritualities. Cause I say spiritual things, my Abba Ben Ammi says spiritual things but on the other hand lets not forget that our adversaries are saying spiritual things too! Cause there are DIFFERENT spiritualities. We can all testify and verify the fact that there has been some spiritual WICKEDNESS in high places, is that correct?
      You have got to follow me now because other than that, how can you explain the ozone layer? How can you explain racism, how can you explain deforestation, bottling and selling WATER, salmonella-laced peanuts, syphilis experiments, the transatlantic slave trade, the military industrial complex, biological warfare and legalized homosexuality? And those are just a FEW examples.

Everything that you do is spiritual, by definition because it is of or relating to your spirit! A rapist has a foul and unclean spirit, and the act of rape is simply the outward manifestation of that which is within him. His spirit influences his mindset and his mind determines his actions, and we who are of God must be with a discerning eye so that we can identify the character (spirit) of a rapist and keep him from the midst of our children. But deception plays a role here because a rapist can put on fringes and cords of blue, call himself a Hebrew Israelite and slide right into one of our mitsibah(parties)

I am trying to illustrate to you all what the true distinction is, these are very critical times and except that we grow to understand who we are and what role we play in this spiritual warfare we are going to continue LOSING. The difference is between righteousness and religion, your spirituality (exemplified by your character, behavior, actions works thoughts and deeds) versus the religious traditions that you have been raised up and grown into (over 20,000 of them on the face of this planet)

The Bible in its truest form is not a religous book, and for thousands of years it had absolutely nothing to do with religon! I gotta tell you ya see because the Bible hasnt enslaved you, cause when I speak to the brothers and sisters in the world I sometimes feel the need to bring up the topic of the Bible, and they, not quite fully understanding history, are quick to respond by saying that the Bible has enslaved us. But the Bible hasnt enslaved, not by a long shot, but individuals have come and extracted components OUT of the Bible, then proceeded to formulate a RELIGION that has enslaved you. This religion (Christianity) and all of the various forms that it breaks down and has distributed itself into has enslaved us. NOT the Bible. The formulated doctrines and ideologies with their pagan roots in Europe have succeeded in increasing their influence over the Tenakh(Bible) and subsequently it became a tool, or a vessel in which our spiritual enslavement could be accomplished. The RELIGION, religious ideology and artifician DOCTRINE has enslaved us.

None of the prophets came to teach the people about some new religion, or some new organization they were promoting.. RIGHTEOUSNESS was the objective, as it is now, and all of the sons and daughters of Yah must come influence of truth if we are to get out of this predicament that we are in. The man is gone the woman is gone the air is gone the food is gone the trees are gone the children are gone...EVERYTHING is gone in our race, and people are walking around with PhD's and big screen televisions talking about how much we've 'progressed'.

LOVE is gone in the African-American community, things arent getting better and they are only going to get worse if we continue along that path. They keep trying to convince us that things are going to get better further down the road, just a bit more down the road just keep votin', just keep prayin, keep payin your taxes and things are just to get better. But things simply are NOT going to get better if your going down the wrong path! Laws of relativity govern every single force on this planet, unseen unwritten laws that dominate every single aspect of your life you cannot circumvent move around duck under hide from or kill yourself and avoid these relative laws. Relativity is present when we consider the simple fact that going down the wrong path, in the wrong direction, with the wrong leadership, is not going to get you in the right place. 450 years of doing the wrong things has led us to the predicament that we're in. And until we start doing the right things, moving in the right direction and falling the influence of truth, we are going to keep getting the wrong results! What good is that 52" television if I have to worry about my crackhead cousin STEALING it from me!!!

Getting further and further away from God is not progression, that is regression. This increase in preaching and decrease in teaching is not progress, it regression, because it has led to an increase in emotional feelings and a decrease in understanding. And finally, to be getting caught up in these religous debates and so-called 'spiritual' ideological belief systems that have been imprinted upon our brains from birth is simply not progress, it is regression.

This is how the truth sets you free. Redemption is a process, and it begins with teaching. Religion is not the answer, because only the truth, the acceptance of and perpetuation of brings everlasting results. Truth sets you free from being bound by the lie, and religion demands that you defend it. This ancient Hebraic, Yah-centered truth based REDEMPTIVE knowledge, that I've gained access to through the wisdom and teachings of Abba Ben Ammi Ben Israel.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live -Deut 30:19

Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us.

Please take time to introduce yourself

Introduce Your Afrikan Self To Our Warriors

And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)

Ahneeahm is offline Warrior

Eastward in Eden, Northeast Africa, The Holy Land of Israel
      Thumbs Up/Down

Well, from another perspective I would say that the only problem I have with sayinig 'spirituality vs religion' is my understanding that there are different kinds of spirituality. One can be deeply spiritual and feel as if they are tapping into some higher realities of the universe or whatever,, and thats perfectly fine, but if that form of spirituality doesnt lead to any positive actions or formulate a more righteous character in that person, then what good is it? It will ultimately prove to be just as futile as religion.

Luciferians and Catholic Priests are 'spiritual' as well. But there is something inherintly wicked about the form of spirituality that they practice. An ungodly, anti-life, simply non-righteous doctrine NOURISHES their foul spirit. To give all praise to the Most High while failing to acknowledge the adversary as a roleplayer in our lives would be foolish. Because everybody is worshipping SOMETHING,

The english term 'spirit' is a replacement word in the Bible, superimposed over the original Hebrew word ruakh,, meaning breath, wind. Now ruakh (spirit) is not visible to the eyes, but it is both observable and tangible, just like the wind. When you look outside on a summer day, you cant actually see the wind flowing all over the place, itss not VISIBLE, but you can still observe the wind cant you? How can you observe it if its not visible? Because you can identifiy the effect, the impact, the end result of the wind being present. You see the leaves scattering across the pavement, you see the trees swaying in one direction, you see hats flying off peoples head and all sorts of other things that verify the existence of the wind.

And the wind is tangible too, meaning that you can FEEL it. You might not be able to see it coming but you know when it hits you, cause all of a sudden thats your hat flying off the head. And by using simple discernment we can distinguish between all the different kinds of wind, hot/cold, strong/weak, high/low..etc.

It is the same thing with spirituality. Whatever form of knowledge you possess, whtever institutions you attend or spiritual traditions that you practice, regardless of name location or historical background, will still cause you to worship either God, or the Devil. No middle ground. All day every day you are accountable unto one or the other, because worship from the original Hebraic perspective is likened unto servitude, and determine by your WORKS. The traditions and rituals and utterances are all just a part of cultural influence,, but at the end of the day your works, deeds, thoughts and actions will verify what God you serve.

The spirit of God could be characterized by the attributes of love, peace, truth, righteousness mercy equity justice, etc. So those that you see moving in constant harmony with these attributes you could say are worshippers of God. It has nothing to do with religion. Whether you are Buddhist, Hindu, Christian Hebrew or Muslim, you are STILL held accountable for your actions, your deeds, because they testify as to what kind of mind and spirit you posess; righteous, or wicked.

Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. -malachi 3:18

The devil's primary objective is to conceal his image and likeness. Because if you cant identify him, if he doesnt have any form, then how could you possibly defend yourself from him? All over the world people are talking about 'God', or at least some form of a concept of God, but by their works we can identify them to be wolves in sheeps clothing. Under the deceptive guise of religion, those wicked individuals who are actively doing the works of the devil have been raised up on a platform of 'untouchability', and through it have been able to wreak an unprecedented level of destruction on this planet. For example, everyone is busy quoting all of the beautiful things that the Euro-Gentile Christians are saying, while NO ONE even seems to notice all the wicked things they are doing. Because Satan's ministers have disguised themselves as teachers of righteousness. They arent talking about MURDER MURDER KILL KILL KILL, they are talking about 'peaceful solutions' and 'promising relationships' and 'hope for the future'

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
      15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. -2 corinthians 11

So what exactly IS the devil? the hebrew word hasatan, literally means 'the adversary'. the opponent, the enemy, the active spiritual force that is in constant conflict with the will of the Creator. nothing mystical or spooky here, but just think about it for a second.

This planet we call Earth used to be paradise. Africa used to be a place of majesty, humans used to be peaceful. Prior to about maybe 3000 years ago, all of the worlds political systems were largely agrarian (agriculturally based) and man stayed in relative harmony with the essential balance between himself and his environment. I am very cognizant of the fact that in the beginning, man had an intuitive understanding as to why he should not pollute the air he must breathe, the water he must drink and the food he must eat. But fast forward a couple thousand years and take a brief assessment. At some point, men had stopped pursuing God, peace, love, righteousness and truth, so the spirit behind that intuitive understanding was no longer present in their minds, but another spirit entered into the equation. And under the influence of that mentality, that adversarial, ungodly, non-peaceful exceedingly wicked spirit of the devil a new character was developed.

New inventions sprang forth from this new mind. New ideas, new 'innovations' and an entirely new concept of 'human development'. We look around today and see that the ozone layer is being depleted, the water is being filled with poisonous, toxic chemicals, the food is being genetically manipulated and unfit for human consumption, and instead of slowing down or turning in the other direction, the forces that are responsible for this devestation are accelerating faster and faster towards damnation and destruction. They arent going to STOP chopping down rainforests, they arent going to STOP selling McChicken Burgers, they arent going to STOP lying cheating stealing and killing everything they can get their hands on. Because that we would be contrary to their purpose and out of allignment with the god that they serve

44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. -John 8:44

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
      14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High-Isaiah 12

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world... Revelations 12:9

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. -Eph 6:12

I can verify the existence of the devil by the impact, the effect, the end result of his presence and his activities on this earth. In the beginning this was heaven, but the devil created hell. If there is no devil then where did this hell come from??? It says that the devil deceived the whole world, but the funny thing about deception is that the victim of it rarely knows that he is deceived. Yet, when we look around today at the state of the world, we see clear indications that something has gone horribly wrong. We can conclude of a certainty that it could only have gotten this way if this was the desired effect,, the primary objective of someone or something. And if you cant identify what that force is it is either because you are spiritually blind or being led by the serpent in your search.

So thats my problem with saying spirituality is the key, because I know that there is spiritual wickedness in high places as well. Except that we come together and fall under the influence of peace, truth, love and God's righteousness we will continue along the path of damnation and destruction. Righteousness is the key, the spirit of God is the determining factor, your spiritual understanding or religous belief system is of no effect in creating a better world.

Selah

GoodTimes is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

All this talk about character, but the Hebrew Israelites in Philly seem to have nothing better to do but be loud and boisterous, stand on the corner, and call Black women bitches, the scum of the Earth. I wonder what book they are reading from or whos teaching them.

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

Icon Hugs beautiful...if feelings were facts

Ahneeahm..." And then we talk about spirituality... because it seems to me as if lot of people have been caught up in this conversation about spirituality. Well thats all good and fine but we've got to understand now that there are DIFFERENT Spiritualities...there are different spiritualities".

GOD willing, I agree. AA, NA, CA, BAHIA, Janism, Buddhism, Islam, Yoga, thank you, good observation.

Sunraah ..."Your heart had to be light as a feather. This meant that each one was responsible for their actions on a daily basis...

Right, cause we are not more important than GOD's creation, therefore, we are not more important than are children, are family, are neighbors. Important people are not responsible to anybody but themselves. They are very dangerous. They say "There family is the most important thing in there lives", while smoking weed, smoking ciggarretes, smoking crack, killing, not being considerate. They are not responsible for others around them, there land, there people. There only responsiblilty is to manifest through there behaviors. As if there feelings were facts. Everything wrong in life that affects them, must affect everyone else, since they are only there feelings.

49:10] The believers are members of one family; you shall keep the peace within your family and reverence GOD, that you may attain mercy.

42 Principles of Ma'at
      posted by Abibikasawura

42 Principles of Ma'at

1. I have not done iniquity.
      2. I have not robbed with violence.
      3. I have not stolen.
      4. I have done no murder; I have done no harm.
      5. I have not defrauded offerings.
      6. I have not diminished obligations.
      7. I have not plundered the neteru.
      8. I have not spoken lies.
      9. I have not uttered evil words.
      10. I have not caused pain.
      11. I have not committed fornication.
      12. I have not caused shedding of tears.
      13. I have not dealt deceitfully.
      14. I have not transgressed.
      15. I have not acted guilefully.
      16. I have not laid waste the ploughed land.
      17. I have not been an eavesdropper.
      18. I have not set my lips in motion (against any man).
      19. I have not been angry and wrathful except for a just cause.
      20. I have not defiled the wife of any man.
      21. I have not been a man of anger.
      22. I have not polluted myself.
      23. I have not caused terror.
      24. I have not burned with rage.
      25. I have not stopped my ears against the words of Right and Truth. (Ma-at)
      26. I have not worked grief.
      27. I have not acted with insolence.
      28. I have not stirred up strife.
      29. I have not judged hastily.
      30. I have not sought for distinctions.
      31. I have not multiplied words exceedingly.
      32. I have not done neither harm nor ill.
      33. I have not cursed the King. (i.e. violation of laws)
      34. I have not fouled the water.
      35. I have not spoken scornfully.
      36. I have never cursed the neteru.
      37. I have not stolen.
      38. I have not defrauded the offerings of the neteru.
      39. I have not plundered the offerings of the blessed dead.
      40. I have not filched the food of the infant.
      41. I have not sinned against the neter of my native town.
      42. I have not slaughtered with evil intent the cattle of the neter.

Religion later took hold in Kemet when the Priest began to position themselves as the mediator between the Gods and man.

[49:1] O you who believe, do not place your opinion above that of GOD and His messenger. You shall reverence GOD. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

This became the blueprint for later religions including traditional African religion.

Once we understand the original way was to connect directly with the Creator - we all have a direct line - then and now - once we understand the way is was and should be then we see the role religion has played in seperating us from our own individual God/Goddess/power base."

[5:90] O you who believe, intoxicants, and gambling, and the altars of idols, and the games of chance are abominations of the devil; you shall avoid them, that you may succeed.

[5:91] The devil wants to provoke animosity and hatred among you through intoxicants and gambling, and to distract you from remembering GOD, and from observing the Contact Prayers (Salat). Will you then refrain?

[2:42] Do not confound the truth with falsehood, nor shall you conceal the truth, knowingly.

[2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the
      obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

[2:44] Do you exhort the people to be righteous, while forgetting
      yourselves, though you read the scripture? Do you not understand?
      [2:45] You shall seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (Salat). This is difficult indeed, but not so for the reverent,

Ahneeahm ..."Luciferians and Catholic Priests are 'spiritual' as well. But there is something inherintly wicked about the form of spirituality that they practice.

You could say that about those who have called themselves, Muslims,
      historically, then condemn Islam.

They "openly" practiced "slavery", against the commandment of the Quran.

[2:177] Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.

They compelled Islam unto the people, against the commandment of Allah, of Islam.

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

They "invoke" other sources of "veneration" beside GOD in the masjid .

[72:18] The places of worship belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.

[29:63] If you ask them, "Who sends down from the sky water, to revive dead land," they will say, "GOD." Say, "Praise GOD." Most of them do not understand.

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

[3:177] Those who choose disbelief, instead of belief, do not hurt GOD in the least; they have incurred a painful retribution.

[3:178] Let not the disbelievers think that we lead them on for their own good. We only lead them on to confirm their sinfulness. They have incurred a humiliating retribution.
      [3:179] GOD is not to leave the believers as you are, without distinguishing the bad from the good. Nor does GOD inform you of the future, but GOD bestows such knowledge upon whomever He chooses from among His messengers. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. If you believe and lead a righteous life, you receive a great recompense.

Ahneeahm..."Because Satan's ministers have disguised themselves as teachers of righteousness. They arent talking about MURDER MURDER KILL KILL KILL, they are talking about 'peaceful solutions' and 'promising relationships' and 'hope for the future'.

When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. -John 8:44

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High-Isaiah 12

….the funny thing about deception is that the victim of it rarely knows that he is deceived.

Feelings are a fact for the victim. The victim "believes" they are more important than everything around them, and unfortunate circumstance, for such a beautiful creation.

Peace be upon you, and thank you for allowing me to share, GOD willing.

Thread Information