Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Free Kevin Johnson!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

In July 2005, 12-year-old Joseph "Bam Bam" Long collapsed on the floor in his house in Kirkwood. Police were slow to respond to 911 calls and when they finally arrived, they failed to check his pulse and simply stood around waiting for an ambulance while Bam Bam lay face down on the floor. Upon arrival, paramedics pronounced him dead. Hours later, one of those cops, Sgt. William McEntee, lay dead in a pool of his own blood. Authorities, desperate to blame someone, arrested Bam Bam's older brother, Kevin Johnson. In the lead up to and during his trial, the state, its court and media went to great lengths to try and portray Kevin as a monster. They have made their intentions clear: they plan to kill Kevin. It's not Kevin who's the monster. The state is the real monster.

--This text quoted from the back of the "Free Kevin Johnson" t-shirts that are available for FREE by contacting freerockhead@yahoo.com

Trial: October 31st, 2007, 9AM. 41 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO. Division 17.

Kevin really enjoys getting mail and he is quick to respond.
      You can reach him at:
      Kevin Johnson (98460)
      PO BOX 16060
      Clayton, MO 63105
      ---------------------------------------------------------------

If you are not from St. Louis but would like to attend Kevin's trial, contact us at freerockhead@yahoo.com for information on housing.

Uhuru Sasa

Nefertiti is offline TOO BLACK TOO STRONG!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 5/0

"sigh"

The Unjustices afflicted upon our race of people is exhausting in many moments in our lives, many days we feel free cause we can go about our daily routines as we do on a regular basis...but We are Not! This here is just one of the examples that whitey dont give a F_ _k about us (afrikans), Im not from St.Louis I just thought I voice me an opinion on the matter Im sure this boy needs everybody from everywhere to speak up on his behalf Im willing to write and spread the word

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

I feel what you saying sister Nefertiti.........I'm sending this to any one I can
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Thumbs Up/Down

BIg Ups Jaboom!!

Thats the purpose to spread the word because apparentley Michael Vicks case is more important than this as well as the Jena 6 and others cases our people are caught up in latley!!!

"The negroes sense of morality as well as what is right and wrong is based off of american legislation!!"-Me...lol

Uhuru Sasa

Thumbs Up/Down

In July 2005, 12-year-old Joseph "Bam Bam" Long collapsed on the floor in his house in Kirkwood. Police were slow to respond to 911 calls and when they finally arrived, they failed to check his pulse and simply stood around waiting for an ambulance while Bam Bam lay face down on the floor. Upon arrival, paramedics pronounced him dead. Hours later, one of those cops, Sgt. William McEntee, lay dead in a pool of his own blood. Authorities, desperate to blame someone, arrested Bam Bam's older brother, Kevin Johnson. In the lead up to and during his trial, the state, its court and media went to great lengths to try and portray Kevin as a monster. They have made their intentions clear: they plan to kill Kevin. It's not Kevin who's the monster. The state is the real monster.

--This text quoted from the back of the "Free Kevin Johnson" t-shirts that are available for FREE by contacting freerockhead@yahoo.com

Thread Information