Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      BlackQueen is offline Pan-Afrikan Nationalist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Trust and patience are two characteristics I possess,however,RBG Street Scholar is a great comrade,and it would be a shame to lose him.
      Quote Originally Posted by Jacuma View Post
      BlackQueen your concerns are irrelevant in terms of how The Talking Drum Collective handles this or any suspension. It would be wise for you to exercise patience and trust, voicing your concerns will get you no positive results.
      All of us may not live to see the higher accomplishment of an African Empire—so strong and powerful, as to compel the respect of mankind, but we in our life-time can so work and act as to make the dream a possibility within another generation.-Marcus Garvey

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

For all yall who are voicing your concerns...where is the respect for DISCRETION? YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE DETAILS!!! Maybe the privacy rights of one person supercedes your right to be nosey?

And on another note, yall really need to be thankful that the administrators are telling you as much as they HAVE told you already...because if it were up to me, heads would roll without notice.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

The Cadre hasn't told us anything..thats why we don't know about the fate of our fellow comrade.
      Quote Originally Posted by rebelAfrika View Post
      For all yall who are voicing your concerns...where is the respect for DISCRETION? YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE DETAILS!!! Maybe the privacy rights of one person supercedes your right to be nosey?

And on another note, yall really need to be thankful that the administrators are telling you as much as they HAVE told you already...because if it were up to me, heads would roll without notice.
      All of us may not live to see the higher accomplishment of an African Empire—so strong and powerful, as to compel the respect of mankind, but we in our life-time can so work and act as to make the dream a possibility within another generation.-Marcus Garvey

Draptomania is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Things are getting out of hand...let's be cool and keep our heads leveled, ok?

PLEASE???
      ~Insert profound statement here~

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Sis,I'm very cool and level-headed..I'm just showing concern about our brother,and my head gets taken off.
      Regardless of rank,everyone in the forum has a right to know about RBG Street Scholar.
      Quote Originally Posted by Draptomania View Post

PLEASE???

DJ RBG is offline S1W-Insurgent

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Draptomania View Post

PLEASE???
      Keeping heads leveled I like that Draptomania
      " Fried, Baked, Grilled, Boiled Or Smoked, The Only Good Pig, Is A Dead Pig...Fuck The Holice!!!"

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by BlackQueen View Post
      The Cadre hasn't told us anything..thats why we don't know about the fate of our fellow comrade.
      They told you:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RBG View Post
      RBG Street Scholar Is suspended pending the final decision of the Cadre
      which if you know ANYTHING about "context"...you can see that there is a decision making process "in progress" amoungst the cadres. What is the process? Maybe it involves INVESTIGATION? Hmmmmmm!!! But you know what? NONE OF YALL are helping RBG's cause!!! As the cadre have ALREADY shared with you...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RBG View Post
      At this point it isn't open for discussion.
      Maybe at ANOTHER POINT, it WILL be open for discussion??? But at the rate you are going...it probably WON'T be. I'm TELLING YOU...your BEST BET is to calm down...take a few deep breaths...count backwards from 10 to 1...DON'T SPEAK ON THIS MATTER AGAIN...and wait for all the details to come out. I'm not saying this in a "mean spirited" way. I'm TRYING TO HELP YOU.

The Illuminated Monk is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Discretion, let me see am I to believe you when you STATE that anyone who has a problem with this judgement should just trust you? Trust you when you say the sister's comments are of no consequence, be an AFRICAN and put the facts on the table and let those who are ELDERS decide.

Secondly, this is nothing more then ego-centered grandstanding and we all know it so cease with the clandestine rhetoric. Many people who get suspended on this forum never get to say their side of a story, or is their story also IRRELEVANT? This behavior is likened to a 'spoiled' prom queen seeking revenge on her rival, I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT THE FACTS ON THE TABLE!!

Draptomania is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Sis,I'm very cool and level-headed..I'm just showing concern about our brother,and my head gets taken off.
      Regardless of rank,everyone in the forum has a right to know about RBG Street Scholar.
      Sis, I don't know what's going on either...but let's just wait and see, ok? I'm sure you, as well as myself and other members would not even return to this forum if this wasn't a fairly run site. Whatever reason for Bro. RBG's suspension isn't available for us to know about at this time. Let the Cadre do what they do and let's continue to build and grow while he is absent, ok Sis BQ?

I'm sure he wouldn't want us bickering over this when we can continue to do what needs to be done.

~Insert profound statement here~

The Illuminated Monk is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

negroes Playing African!!!

Jacuma is offline Forward To PanAfricanism

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/1
      Given: 15/0

Exclamation

Who decides regardless of rank? You? Now YOU are being disruptive..
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by The Illuminated Monk View Post
      negroes Playing African!!!
      Peace.......
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Lets keep it moving, who is next?

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by The Illuminated Monk View Post
      Discretion, let me see am I to believe you when you STATE that anyone who has a problem with this judgement should just trust you? Trust you when you say the sister's comments are of no consequence, be an AFRICAN and put the facts on the table and let those who are ELDERS decide.

Secondly, this is nothing more then ego-centered grandstanding and we all know it so cease with the clandestine rhetoric. Many people who get suspended on this forum never get to say their side of a story, or is their story also IRRELEVANT? This behavior is likened to a 'spoiled' prom queen seeking revenge on her rival, I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT THE FACTS ON THE TABLE!!
      So if I got suspended from the forums cause it turned out I raped a forum member's mama...you'd say "fuck the victim" if they wanted to keep it discreet. You'd just put the victims business out there with no concerns. I see now.

And NO...RBG didn't rape nobody.

Daisho is offline The Ghost Swordsman

B.K.N.Y. The Far East: Onyx Buddha Has Risen
      Thumbs Up/Down

Lets Do The Work, When The Brother Returns Let Him Determine If He Wishes To Air It Out With Us. Until The Time, Lets Keep It In Forward Motion. He Wasn't Beheaded Just Suspended. There's No Shame Issued In This Manner...So We Can Pick Up Where We Left Off When The Brother Returns. Remember Part Of Dealing With This Forum Requires Right Action Right Mind For Everyone's Protection.
      In The Midst Of The Secret Wars...Deliberate, Strategize, Execute, Finalize, Clean Up What You`ve Carved Away, Reexamine The Conclusion & The Motivation, Master It, Record The Lessons & Move On!-Daisho*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information