Forgot your password?

DJ RBG is offline S1W-Insurgent

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Exclamation Kefentse_Bandele Suspended

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Kefentse_Bandele Is Suspended
      " Fried, Baked, Grilled, Boiled Or Smoked, The Only Good Pig, Is A Dead Pig...Fuck The Holice!!!"

Nefertiti is offline TOO BLACK TOO STRONG!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 5/0

He What?

WHAT!!!???

BlackQueen is offline Pan-Afrikan Nationalist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Girl,I know. I was shocked too.
      Quote Originally Posted by Nefertiti View Post
      WHAT!!!???

Jacuma is offline Forward To PanAfricanism

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/1
      Given: 15/0

Exclamation Kefentse Bandele's has been suspended

Kefentse Bandele's has been suspended, pending discussion centered around his continued membership in the Cadre, Kefentse was challenged on a couple of incidents centered around his behavior as a Cadre member as illustrated in some of these threads:

Origin Of Hip Hop (1999 Documentary) and A RBG SS Essay
      Do homosexuals have a role or place in the struggle?
      Damn...crack!

These threads represent a small fraction of Kefentse's posts although he has shared many thought producing posts and comments, none of them can excuse the disrespectful and personal insults he shared in some of these posts as a Cadre member, its all of our responsibility to keep the site free of such discussions especially as staff, none of us get paid with dollars, we get paid knowing we created a spark in a Sister or Brother who is now interested in raising themselves and thus our People up.

I understand some may feel intimidated in performing their agreed duties as Militia and Cadre, I have possibly lost more online friends with this latest news, but in my quest in getting free its expected.

Jemchi resigned in solidarity with Kefentse for her own reasons. I just hope our Brother can elevate "Jacoonma and Im The Lie are some slave ass niggas!"
      Seeking liberation isn't for the weak, I must say even in lieu of what is obviously yet another personal attack, we remain committed to Afrikan Liberation please let this be a lesson to you now on how to maintain regardless, its a thankless job that too few are ready to do, but it must be done.
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

MsLioness is offline Administrator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by Jacuma View Post
      Kefentse Bandele's has been suspended, pending discussion centered around his continued membership in the Cadre, Kefentse was challenged on a couple of incidents centered around his behavior as a Cadre member as illustrated in some of these threads:

Origin Of Hip Hop (1999 Documentary) and A RBG SS Essay
      Do homosexuals have a role or place in the struggle?
      Damn...crack!

These threads represent a small fraction of Kefentse's posts although he has shared many thought producing posts and comments, none of them can excuse the disrespectful and personal insults he shared in some of these posts as a Cadre member, its all of our responsibility to keep the site free of such discussions especially as staff, none of us get paid with dollars, we get paid knowing we created a spark in a Sister or Brother who is now interested in raising themselves and thus our People up.

I understand some may feel intimidated in performing their agreed duties as Militia and Cadre, I have possibly lost more online friends with this latest news, but in my quest in getting free its expected.

Jemchi resigned in solidarity with Kefentse for her own reasons. I just hope our Brother can elevate "Jacoonma and Im The Lie are some slave ass niggas!"
      Seeking liberation isn't for the weak, I must say even in lieu of what is obviously yet another personal attack, we remain committed to Afrikan Liberation please let this be a lesson to you now on how to maintain regardless, its a thankless job that too few are ready to do, but it must be done.
      Forward.

Call it human instinct, or woman's intuition, but I knew brother (because he is our brother) would take another hiatus from this site. For when General got be-headed, KB left in "solidarity" with General. No one was shocked then. He is gone by force, now, and by choice, earlier.
      Its kind of like daddy leaving home because he was mad, so momma kicks him out when he gets out of control and he is mad and just does not leave like he used to. Thats all.

Bro. Jacuma, continue to move forward.

Shombay is offline Black Power!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

I Read the post but I still dont see

Im sure Im late, BUT I told see(or know) wahat the Brother did wrong.?
      BLACK POWER WARRIOR

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MsLioness View Post
      Forward.

Call it human instinct, or woman's intuition, but I knew brother (because he is our brother) would take another hiatus from this site. For when General got be-headed, KB left in "solidarity" with General. No one was shocked then. He is gone by force, now, and by choice, earlier.
      Its kind of like daddy leaving home because he was mad, so momma kicks him out when he gets out of control and he is mad and just does not leave like he used to. Thats all.

Bro. Jacuma, continue to move forward.
      Warrior Queen it was never personal, in fact The Central Committee made the decision and I acted on those instructions. I'll take one for the Comrades tho all day, everyday.
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shombay View Post
      Im sure Im late, BUT I told see(or know) wahat the Brother did wrong.?
      Well there is quite a bit more Warrior King, at some point I hope it can be revealed.

Shombay is offline Black Power!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Quote Originally Posted by Jacuma View Post
      Well there is quite a bit more Warrior King, at some point I hope it can be revealed.
      Yes Sir, Understood.
      BLACK POWER WARRIOR

Thread Information