Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      It would be Afrikan.
      We don't need to define/compare ourselves through the racist & eugenist prism of disgusting Aryanism to prove our worth, there's nothing crucial in that.
      Only a person unfamiliar with Afrikan history would ask this kind of empty question for there would be neither humanity nor history without Afrikans.

Don't ask to a Lion to compare himself with a jackal...

Quote Originally Posted by WorldArchitect View Post
      Do you know what the African equivalent to a non-racially defined version of "Aryan" would be? In other words: a man who through thought, word and deed becomes the best of the best. This would be similar to the Samurai.

Whatever the term (or terms from various nations) would be, I sense that its use would counter the idea that the African mind is one that is content with mediocrity. Imagine it placed within a sentence, "The Aryan concept, when it is not racially defined, was one of seeking self-betterment in all things. Within Japanese culture the Samurai exemplified this. In African culture, the _fill-in-the-blank_ stood forth as the highest manifestation of the Aryan principle."

There may be several terms from various nations for the best of the best or the greatest warrior so I believe it would be crucial to pick something that is either universal throughout Africa or from a particular nation that stands out.

I eagerly await some insight as I believe this will be incredibly effective within our revolutionary propaganda and that which calls to our men to raise themselves to the highest heights.

Thank you.

And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)

Majadi is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

[quote]
      Do you know what the African equivalent to a non-racially defined version of "Aryan" would be? In other words: a man who through thought, word and deed becomes the best of the best. This would be similar to the Samurai.

Aryan is only defined as non-racial because there is no such animal as "Race" it is a term we use or I do as well as other historians to identify the oldest enemies of the Afrikan people! I am not seeing anything that states it as some verification of higher forms of consciousness, the term Aryan is etymologically related to the first invaders of Afrikan people, check their documentation! The Afrikan populus in central and northern india had reference to these mountain dwelling Aryan hordes. These savages were destroyers and barbaric, by no means the best of anyone's best, unless that best is filled with murder, rape and bloodlust!

"The Aryan concept, when it is not racially defined, was one of seeking self-betterment in all things. Within Japanese culture the Samurai exemplified this. In African culture, the _fill-in-the-blank_ stood forth as the highest manifestation of the Aryan principle."

Again here for us to compare ourselves to a murderous clan of mountain dwellers would be detrimental and illogical! Had I a son I would not tell him, be like the Aryan!

[quote]
      ...I believe this will be incredibly effective within our revolutionary propaganda and that which calls to our men to raise themselves...
      Now this does have some logic to it as it is neccesity to bring transformation for our menfolk but it is the same for our womenfolk! It is a strategic error and flaw in thinking to not include our women who have a long warrior history as well. In many cases this warrior history of our Goddesses is without men involved! Our revolutionary propaganda must come from our revolutionaries, and not ideas from invaders. Conceptually I believe you have some points, it does fall by the wayside in my humble opinion with regard to cultural values and logic. I would suggest to address this point from a more Afrikan focal point, taking into consideration, Afrikan value systems and traditions of spirituality and warfare!

Majadi is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

[quote]
      Interesting that you speak to me like some kind of incompetent twit that doesn't even know the meaning of the word Aryan. Clearly the structure of my statements should give one the idea that I have at least a working familiarity with the concept.

I have to wonder why you chose to attack Aryanism instead of getting at the root of what was being requested. You also avoided my purposeful comparison to the Samurai which I hoped would have avoided such a time wasting reply.
      Ok, you got me, you are not an incompetent twit! I chose however to attack Aryanism because it is a dangerous concept to pursue the terminology as comparative to any sort of "greatness" as a moral stance. I did not address the Samurai for I saw no need, we have had a number of warrior traditions that in your vast knowledge of Afrikan traditional societies you could have addressed and used in your analogy! However having an appreciation for military history I do enjoy a good romp in the park of warrior traditions from other cultures, so thank you!

"We must be the embodiment of the highest virtues of man; we must be _fill-in-the-blank_ in everything we do."
      I agree with this concept wholeheartedly, we must pursue the highest of virtues of our folks, women and men! Concepts like MAAT which offer the order, balance and harmony that you and I are engaging in right now as we discuss these issues! These are concepts most ancient that we may use as measuring staffs for our womanhood and manhood!

You've attacked my proposition on the basis of nothing but the use of the concept [of having a racially specific state of greatness] by the White man and this blinds you from seeing that we already employ it, however, in the negative. We can take the above sentence and bring this into full view.

"We must be niggaz in everything we do."

. . .and there you have it. We're niggaz, aren't we? No? Maybe not? You disagree?

I think you and I are bogged down in semantics and perhaps a rather laborious conversation as my ex calls it "Pointless Pontification" lol! However I find this rather exhilirating! Now the Aryan/White Man uses this term "Aryan" as a source of pride and empowerment which is fine for him. Can we find something other than Niggaz as a comparative term? Can we call ourselves by a term that is indicative of the power paradigm? Our situation is a special one in as much as the Aryan/White Man operates currently as a self-determinate, non-oppressed people! Their "greatness" in the terminology, Aryan is questionable as it hinges on what is "greatness" thus I addressed the concept of genocide, ethnocide, etc.! I guess in my thinking to be great and wholesale slaughter in the name of conquering others are contradictory concepts, forgive me!

[/B][/INDENT]The word "man" means hand, and thus does not designate a creature as possessing male genitalia. I would be careful with such politically correct [feminist Oprah Winfrey] knee-jerk reactions, but you are however correct in this instance, in that I mean males. Yes, for the love of God, I mean our males!
      I will address the term "man" in the concept in which you yourself placed it, a creature possessing male genitalia of the human family. That is the concept you were approaching, I did not think you were referencing hands or any other singular body part for that would be foolish in the light of the conversation you presented. I am not that man, nor am I a fan of knee-jerk reactions as I call myself a revolutionary and not reactionary! Oprah Winfrey would never come into conversations among my comrades, but that is ok too if you are a fan, I don't hate you for it!

Our women will only become the integral component within the backbone of our men if they [our males] are raised to a higher standard, and if even they demonstrably just begin to raise themselves up.
      Let me not be presumptous here and ask this, are you saying that Afrikan women and their great genius is tied inextricably to the men of our communities being, "...raised to a higher standard..." I pray this is not saying that they don't have the wherewithal to change of their own volition, for a number of women in this forum alone would take issue with this, please clarify, in the calm and smooth genius you have come to present thus far!

Even the slightest shift in ones inner dialog can have far reaching benefits for the individual and subsequently the family, community and nation that one is apart of.
      This statement my brother I bow my machete to you, this was awesome, I love this, I love this! this is absolute truth! You are so right that inner dialog is powerful, statements like this, are examples of what I feel is self-destructive behavior!

but we are niggaz.
      One of the most deplorable things I often hear from my White "friends" is, "Well, I don't mean all Black people; there's a difference between a Black person and a nigger." Fair enough; lets entertain our little White friend, shall we? If "nigger" is the lowest state of Blackness then what is its highest manifestation?
      Well not having white "friends" this I cannot address, lol! White folks hate me and so do niggaz, Afrikans and Black People love my little brown self though, lol!

There is something missing, I sense, from the revolutionary platform. That is: there is no universal term which speaks to our evolution out of our present status
      I wonder do you think we need to have a term that is "generic" or universal for us all, I don't neccesarily buy that but that again is a question of theory and semantics. Now the rest of your response was replete with insults so I need not get into that banter. Let us address these as intellectuals and revolutionaries! We may yet find common ground!

Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah Right!

And the Afrikaneers were misunderstood, they really loved South Afrika & the KKK was not racist in fact..!
      C'mon!

And I strongly advise you to read this thread while I cut your head off :

Black German Holocaust Victims

And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)

Chagroponga is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Sorry, I just have to clarify this: the original Aryans were the Indo-Iranians who conquered what is now modern India, Pakistan, and much of Asia. They enslaved the people and practiced racism, because the native Indians were browner than they. Ironic, though, that the Germans would use such a word to describe themselves, when it refers to a group of people who in all likelihood would have been forced to breathe Zyclon-B had they lived in Germany at the time. However, the Germans certainly followed in the footsteps of the ancient Iranians, ideologically.

I work as a chef and my workplace is almost exactly half white and black. None of the white people there would refer to themselves as Aryan, and few of my brothers (and sisters) call themselves 'niggaz'. The question of a collective term to describe the great diversity of our people is a difficult one. I think time will create one, or one will emerge that will be widespread in its usage.

Symbols hold great power, and a collective name could be a great help in unifying us. But like I said, I believe a term will emerge, if it has not already.

As a side note, I almost feel sorry for some of the white people I work with. Some of them lack a sense of community that is natural to me. I feel an immediate connection with other Africans that I do not feel towards white people. This one particular white kid seems to have no idea what ethnicity he is. I have sensed no distinction in his behavior towards people of either races, but neither is he accepted completely. The other white people do not accept him outright simply because he is white. And I and my fellow Africans, I am sorry to say, do not include him as much as we do each other.

This brings us back to the question of a collective identifying symbol. I have thought a lot about these matters. These thoughts are so commanding and unending that I almost want to just call us all human and be done with it. Where does it end???

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

what are some African terms that represent one with ''status'' ???

i saw Ma'at up there.....@ Majadi's post

what are some other one's ???

what a bout Sekhem (cheif/sheik) ???

i wouldnt doubt it if many of the modern terms for ''status'' and nobility that are used, actually have their origins with US as we were the civilizers of the world, quiet as its kept.

Thumbs Up/Down

Whereas it may be beneficial to have a standard set across all area boundaries, in a continent with a vast culture, setting one ideal standard seems impractical, and constructing such an idea could empty the continents rich culture, as all are in pursuit of that one ideal.

Thread Information