Forgot your password?

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

King Kalydosos: Enemy of Islam

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Here are some wonderful excerpts of information about an Afrikan named
      King Kalydosos. He is one of the rulers that heard the oracles warning to not allow Arabs and Europeans into Afrika and heeded those words. He gave the Arabs armies some of their most devastating losses.
      ==================================================

Genocide continues in Sudan and it is part of a process of the destruction of Black civilization and culture that has been relentless since the Arabs invaded Egypt in the 600's and Sudan the same period. Since then, degredation of Blacks, slavery and destruction has continued to the present. Most of Africa's civilizations since the 700's AD to the 1800's were infiltrated and destroyed by Arabs or Europeans, with the Arabs being used by Europeans to push Blacks off the land just as is being done today. Sudan is continuing to suffer the same tragedy that it has suffered since King Kalydosos defeated the Arabs in the 600's AD (see "Susu Economics," published by www.AuthorHouse.com ). Yet, the imposition of 'bakt' on Sudan led to the depopulation and destruction of the Nubian kingdom and the other Kushite kingdoms in the central and southern parts of Sudan. Today, we are facing a similar situation in Sudan where the continued slaughter, rape and destruction of Africans and their property continues in Dafur, while peace is supposed to be taking effect in South Sudan after their loss of 2 million South Sudanese. As Africans in America and the rest of Africa apart from Sudan, and as Blacks from South India to Melanesia....Sudan is our Holy Land. Sudan is the core and center of Black civilization and it should be the duty of every Black person to be concerned about the genocide occurring in Sudan, the clearing of Africans from their lands. Sudan is to Blacks worldwide what Isreal is to Jews, Rome is to Catholics and China is to Chinese. Sudan is the core of Black civilization. MORE ON SUDAN WWW.SUDANFORUM.COM read, "Susu Economics," pub. by www.AuthorHouse.com OPRA WINFREY INSPIRED BOOK CLUB BOOKS
      http://community.webtv.net/nubianem
      http://community.webtv.net/paulnubiaempire

======================

But flush from its victory over Egyptian and Middle Eastern Christians, a large Islamic army led by Abdallah, the new Arab governor of Egypt, swept southward and attacked Nubia in 643 AD. Led by King Kalydosos and adopting their traditional strategy of “hasty and confused retreat,” the “frightened” Africans allowed the invaders to advance deeply into Black territory until “100,000…Blacks turned in flanking onslaughts that almost completely wiped out the entire Arab army.” Even Arab historians of the period admit that “it was the most devastating defeat ever suffered by an Arab army.” 56 A second Muslim attack in 651, while partially successful in destroying Dongola, the Makurian capital and its famous cathedral, however, failed to break the spirit of the Africans who, under the great King Kalydosos, adopted a “no surrender” strategy that led to the Treaty of Baqt (652 AD), an agreement of equals that had serious implications for both Arabs and Africans: (1) The Arabs were so psychologically damaged by two defeats at the hands of Blacks that they sued for peace that lasted for 600 years. 57 (2) Treaty provisions included the promotion of increased trade, Islamic missionary work, and the building of a huge mosque in Dongola, and facilitated the expansion of slavery and the peaceful conquest of the Sudan, objectives the Muslims were unable to achieve through war. And finally, in 1316 AD, Islam achieved its long sought ambition: Dongola was destroyed and the last King of the Black African Christian kingdoms of the South was put to flight. 58

Today, the long running struggle of Southern Sudanese Christians and Traditional African Religionists against the Islamist government in Khartoum is a continuation of the historic battle waged by Black Africans against slavery, Islamization and Arabization in Nubia. Over 2 million Southern Sudanese have perished in the last two decades in this “quiet holocaust.” Today, Muslims are still selling thousands of Southern Sudanese children into slavery. Ethnic cleansing is common, especially in villages near the oil fields in southern Sudan. And despite numerous peace conferences, Arab governments in the North have consistently rejected a fundamental Southern demand: the right to self determination, or even the decentralization of power.

excerpt from http://writersblock.biafranigeriawor...2003apr25.html

====================

Another war against racism, colonialism and sanctified racism occurred when the Arabs invaded Nubia-Kush (Sudan) in the 700's A.D. At that time, Kalydosos, the Emperor of Nubia used his great intelligence and military skill to crush the invading armies from across the Red Sea and from occupied Egypt. He kept the invaders out of Nubia-Kush for 800 years.

Today in Sudan, Mauritania and parts of North Africa, Blacks are still being hunted down as slaves, while some Black nations do absolutely nothing about it. Africans in Sudan, especiall in the southern part are being made into slaves by the 'mixed" descendants of the invaders, who continue to implement their racist policy of enslaving Blacks. One is reminded of the Christian policy of starting slavery and having a worldwide policy of enslaving "descendants of Ham," or Black people.

Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya (where ancient humanoids were one million years ago), are the most sacred and Holy Lands fofor hundreds of millions of Blacks from the Americas to India, where the first high culture was established iin Ta-Seti about 17,000 years ago, Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia and such lands are to Blacks around the world, what Isreal is to Jews and Rome is to Catholics.

excerpt from http://www.raceandhistory.com/histor.../2002/2102.htm
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

Thumbs Up/Down

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Bump >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Majadi is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

That's the spirit!!!

It is that mind that we must have whether our battleground is intellectual, physical or my favorite spiritual! We must employ tactics of warfare and think in terms of the survivalist. Once I was asked by an old boss how I thought of myself in terms of citizenry in Amerikkka. To which I replied, I see myself in terms of reality, I see myself as an enemy of the state and I live my life accordingly!!!

Bump and praise the ancestors who resisted and praise those of you who still do, my blood is your blood!!! And I do not plan on bleeding, the enemy will!!!

Need-to-know is offline Not enough info.

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

This surly comes to show why islam is not our friend. fuck all this "universal brotherhood" nonsense. It just makes it easier for them to stomp on us. We need to implement a bad on all non-afrikan invaders trying to settle on our sacred land like we once did. And this time not go soft on them.

Naji is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Islam which in essence means the submission of one's will to the will of the Creator has been and always will be a perceived threat to the status quo and to whomever benefits from the status quo. I'm speaking a bit in general terms because I'm careful not to comment much on things I do not know about. I had never heard of King Kalydosos until today, therefore I do not know anything about him except what I just read assuming it's true. So in general, Kings, Presidents, Pharaos, Rulers, etc. and their lackeys do not care much for the idea of Islam because it calls for the people to accept God as the true authority. This can be troublesome. So it comes as no surprise when Muslims of any race or time are face with opposition when propogating the faith. The time at present is a shining example. The world has united (in utter futility)to fight against the world-wide Islamic revival that is taking place. I beg you not to be fooled by propaganda (in general) that seeks to dehumanize Muslims. We as Afrikans in Amerikka have been victims of the same propaganda machine. It's the same tactic, dehumanize and destroy. We should know better but many of us foolishly find solidarity with our oppressor against our oppressor's enemy because we perceive it as our own. For shame! Furthermore, African Muslims historically have been responsible for some of the greatest empires and civilizations in our history especially in Western Africa. For the sake of brevity I'll let you do your own research but you can start with Timbuktu. In conclusion it would be my assumption that King Kalydosos was looking out for himself and his own stronghold of power rather than the welfare of the people. I'm not blind to the fact that there have been some tyrants that have taken power in Islamic history and perhaps it was one of these that sent an army into King Kalydosos kingdom in which case I would owe him an apology. As i stated much earlier, i'm not familiar with the history in question. However, in general Islam is the best thing to happen to ANY human being. His/her very nature and soul begs for it.

PS
      I don't have the info handy, maybe I'll post it later. A year ago the Give Peace a Chance Coalition visited the Suddan on a fact finfding mission and determined that the alleged "genocide" and "slavery" was not true. That isn't to say that there arn't some serios issues to be attended to but it has been exaggerated, fabricated, and embellished in the media. No doubt with the intent of turning Blacks against Islam by associating it with especially touchy subjects for Blacks. Think now Afrikans, anytime Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, and Rush Limbaugh are on your side you've got to know something is fishy.
      "La ilaha ill Allah, Muhammed ar Rasulullah"There is no Deity or authority other than Allah and Muhammed is His (final) Messenger

The first lesson a Revolutionaty must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
      -Huey P. Newton

Thumbs Up/Down

[QUOTE=Naji]Islam which in essence means the submission of one's will to the will of the Creator has been and always will be a perceived threat to the status quo and to whomever benefits from the status quo. I'm speaking a bit in general terms because I'm careful not to comment much on things I do not know about. I had never heard of King Kalydosos until today, therefore I do not know anything about him except what I just read assuming it's true.

So in general, Kings, Presidents, Pharaos, Rulers, etc. and their lackeys do not care much for the idea of Islam because it calls for the people to accept God as the true authority. This can be troublesome. [quote]

Your assumption might be correct, except that most Afrikan Kings prior to Islam were Initiated Priests in Traditional Afrikan Religion. Furthermore, most Afrikan Kings (and Queens) that allowed Islam into Afrika did so for purely political reasons - they had no real appreciation or admiration for it other than to stroke the ego of Arabs who seems to be obsessed with their own belief system to the point of fanaticism. It was all an attempt to get access to specific commerce.

Whats important to note that all throughout Afrika Prophets fortold of the arrival of Islam and Christianity , Arab and European. MANY MANY years before they came in large numbers. We were told to NOT deal with these people and people disobeyed, mainly out of greed. (There goes that commerce issue.)

In any case Kings didnt have a problem with God as they were considered Divine Kings performing spiritual rites on behalf of the Kingdom daily. But for Kings like Kalydosos they would have certainly been more diligent about following the dictates of God and Ancestors. They would have living up to their jobs as priests in FULL.

So it comes as no surprise when Muslims of any race or time are face with opposition when propogating the faith. The time at present is a shining example. The world has united (in utter futility)to fight against the world-wide Islamic revival that is taking place. I beg you not to be fooled by propaganda (in general) that seeks to dehumanize Muslims. We as Afrikans in Amerikka have been victims of the same propaganda machine. It's the same tactic, dehumanize and destroy. We should know better but many of us foolishly find solidarity with our oppressor against our oppressor's enemy because we perceive it as our own. For shame!
      Propogating..is that the same as spreading? Evangelism is immoral.

Sharing information about how our Ancestors coped with cultural and political subjugation is dehumanizing to Muslims. Its history and inspiration for Afrikans.

Furthermore, African Muslims historically have been responsible for some of the greatest empires and civilizations in our history especially in Western Africa. For the sake of brevity I'll let you do your own research but you can start with Timbuktu.
      The foundation existed prior to Islam. It was in the interest of Arabs and Colonized Muslims of that age to sugggest otherwise. So know people repeat those same things, without an real knowledge of where the misnomers come from.

In conclusion it would be my assumption that King Kalydosos was looking out for himself and his own stronghold of power rather than the welfare of the people.
      That would be an assumption. You are correct.

I'm not blind to the fact that there have been some tyrants that have taken power in Islamic history and perhaps it was one of these that sent an army into King Kalydosos kingdom in which case I would owe him an apology. As i stated much earlier, i'm not familiar with the history in question. However, in general Islam is the best thing to happen to ANY human being. His/her very nature and soul begs for it.
      The best thing that can happen to ANY human being is to find a spiritual system born of HIS OWN BLOOD and his OWN CULTURE and to practice it and live it. Islam is the best thing that can happen to an Arab, and no other. For the Asian, Afrikan, Native American, Polynesian etc - they must look to their ancestral legacy for what is BEST.

PS
      I don't have the info handy, maybe I'll post it later. A year ago the Give Peace a Chance Coalition visited the Suddan on a fact finfding mission and determined that the alleged "genocide" and "slavery" was not true. That isn't to say that there arn't some serios issues to be attended to but it has been exaggerated, fabricated, and embellished in the media. No doubt with the intent of turning Blacks against Islam by associating it with especially touchy subjects for Blacks. Think now Afrikans, anytime Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, and Rush Limbaugh are on your side you've got to know something is fishy.
      The anti-slavery movement is Afrika is real and its not funded or backed by white religious right. Slavery is alive and well. There are plenty of photos and non-right/non-left sources that already support that reality.

In any case, it doesnt diminish one thing King Kalydosos always knew his enemy was - the Arab and THEIR religion's impact on Afrika.

Majadi is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Seriousness

This is serious and begs the question, do we accept a foreigner's understanding of deity? I should think not, for me, respectfully to accept another's concept of GOD/DESS is suicide! What kind of man would I be to proudly display the picture of my wife's rapist on a t-shirt, a flag or banner. What kind of man displays love for the molester of his children, the murderer of his father the killer of his mother. In my humble opinion and my hands tremble with thunder as my words spill it is an insanity to accept the religion of my oppressor! Are we to accept the mere genetically altered fruit instead of the original tree? Nile Valley civilizations bore the seeds that gave birth to the Aryan thought provisos called Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, and Islam. I respect those Afrikans who accept these religious patterns but emphatically I am Afrikan and I cannot, for I feel my ancestors would toss in their graves! I shall not disrespect my legacy.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-05-2008, 07:04 AM

Thread Information