On The Prosperity Tip: Shift Your Financial Consciousness
Tips for changing your emotional self worth to increase your prosperity self worth
1. Write down your life goals, why you want these goals, and how you are going to attain
them. Taking a new trip without a map is foolish.
2. Visualize how much simpler your life would be with extra accumulated money tucked
away. Then create a Capitol Comfort Cushion with a savings account and investments.
3. If you are unsure about where and how to invest your money, do research on line, talk
to an investment counselor, visit your local bank to ask about investment options.
4. Treat yourself on an ongoing basis to an elegant dinner, a relaxing visit to a gourmet tea
shop, a lovely piece of art, a good quality clothing item, special day trips...get it into your
core that you deserve to legitimately earn the type of income which would support that
lifestyle on a daily basis.
5. Examine your impulse spending. Are you filling an emotional void by picking up that
extra candy bar? That pack of cigarettes? That umpteenth outfit on sale? Are you
overspending buying bulk items due to a fear of lack? There is a difference between
rewarding yourself with a well-earned, high-end item, and cluttering your life with
diversions representing emotional avoidance.
6. Visualize yourself as a property owner, not a renter. Real estate has much to offer.
Many Brothers and Sisters are getting in on buying inexpensive properties, upgrading
them, then "flipping" them (selling them immediately after renovation for a good profit.)
This trend has shown itself to be easier than being a burdened landlord. As a tenant,
lifelong or long-term renting gives you nothing to show for after years a paying on a
mortgage which could have been your own.
7. Instead of being around negative people, decidedly stuck in what they have deemed to
be the fate of their lower living conditions, or even around procrastinating One-day-my-
ship-will-come-in fat-mouthers, spend time around happy, spiritual, successful people.
If you feel uncomfortable around progressive ways and conversation, examine why.
Watch and listen to the talk when it comes to finance. Select someone whose brain you
can pick about improving your financial picture.
8. Say to yourself daily, "I accept no less than my success."
9. Create a group network of goal-oriented people. Meet and call each other on a regular
basis to check each other's progress and to cheer one another on. Watch how you all