Let's Build Our OWN Party
Election season in the united snakkkes of amerikkka is typically the only time most citizens take even a casual interest in politics. More concern and energy is generally directed toward figuring out who's going to marry Joe Millionaire, or critiquing Jennifer Lopez' latest fashions. Capitalist amerikkka, is the most arrogant country on the planet, yet the most ignorant. Still it calls itself a democracy. A fundamental requirement of a democracy is an informed populace. amerikkka is possibly the most misinformed society ever, especially in the area of politics.
Below listed in quotes are a few of the most frequent responces to the question, "Why do some African People in amerikkka continue to participate in electoral politics through the support of either the democratic or republican parties?" Following each response is our perspective:
- "Voting is a part of the solution. I want to be be part of the solution."
Structural change is needed, not a change in political personalities. A vote for a democrat is just like a vote for a republican. The real solution is revolution, not reform.
- "These are the only political parties that can effect change"
This notion, steeped in self hatred, typifies the age-old inferiority complex that it simply has to be European (white) run in order for it to be effective.
- "Too many African People died for us to have the right to vote. We should not dishonor them."
Africans who made the ultimate sacrafice for African People did so for freedom and dignity. The right to vote represents only a means to an end, not the end itself. To not fight for freedom is to dishonor our fallen warriors.
- "No, the process is not perfect but at least it allows us to vote for the lesser of two evils."
What more tragic and pathetic a people then those who are so paralyzed by their own oppression that they will cast a vote knowing that it is going to support something or someone evil, whether it be lesser or greater.
Both the democratic party and the republican party represent the interest of u.s. capitalism. A brief summary of what these parties have done for Africans and others:
- Consolidated the institution of slavery (from 1801 until 1841, democrats controlled the white house and controlled the slave industry)
- Andrew Jackson (7th u.s. president and a democrat) attempted to murder as many American Indians as possible
- democrats fought against the emancipation of African slaves.
- democrats fight to repeal reconstruction act (there went the 40 acres and a mule)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (democratic party) controlled government secretly introduces syphilis to African communities in the south (Tuskegee Project)
- Harry S. Truman (democrat) authorizes the murders of nearly 200,000 innocent Asian People with the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- 1.5 million innocent Vietnamese murdered by John Kerry and others during the unlawful war against the People of Vietnam. democrats and republicans were equally guilty in this immoral war
- Malcolm X and Martin Luther King assassinated by u.s. government under democratic party leadership
- Jimmy Carter launches secret war in Angola against African liberation forces
- Bill Clinton authorizes the bombing of Africa (Sudan aspirin making plant)
- Bill Clinton's administration oversaw the u.s. criminal in-justice system lock up more African People then any other president in u.s. history.
Here is what you can do:
- Join the All-African People's Revolutionary Party (A-APRP). A truly independent, revolutionary, pan-Africanist, mass, socialist, political party.
- Participate in a political education/ideological training program organized by the A-APRP.
- Encourage others to join or form independent, revolutionary, political parties.
- Seek information from alternative and international media
For more information about the goals, objective, programs and plans of the All-African People's Revolutionary Party contact: